Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What still baffles me about Anna is that after living in Geneva hiding in France for how long, 2 years now? - she still has not learnt any French.
For real. I don’t even live in Spain but I’m currently learning Spanisg because I want to be able to communicate with the people when i’m moving there. But miss eleganza doesn’t even bother to learn the language of the country she “supposedly” lives in lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For real. I don’t even live in Spain but I’m currently learning Spanisg because I want to be able to communicate with the people when i’m moving there. But miss eleganza doesn’t even bother to learn the language of the country she “supposedly” lives in lol.
Learning new languages is basics for any high society of this huge world... Just sayin'. 🥴 ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bravo, Dacob!!! 👏👏 I’ve only watched half the video so far but I love how he always brings SO MUCH SUBSTANCE to the conversation! That’s what makes his videos so worthwhile. He does his research, is super clear, articulate, and precise with his speech / points he makes, which collectively adds so much value to the discussion.

It’s always a treat watching him talk about Anna because I know I’m going to learn something/ see something from a point of view that I might have not even considered before like the part where he talks about Anna failing to distinguish between elegance and classic fashion trends. His contribution adds so much dimension to our flat, boring subject that is Anna Bey.

• Heart
While waiting to go by myself to the Woodward (Atelier Robuchon), I had the curiosity to check the prices for the Le Jardinier restaurant :
-her entry (mushroom with polenta) : 23CHF
-her main course (saffron spelt) : 36CHF
-her glass of white wine : I am sure it was the less expensive one 14CHF
You have the prices on internet if you want to check.

Who do you think you're kidding woman with your "affluent" life? Those are the starter prices in every restaurant in Geneva. What a clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow you ladies have been busy this afternoon! I come back from starting a midiprep to 40+ notifications on Tattle and a Dacob video!

Anyway moving on... I know what Anna did today! (Parc Bertrand again?)

Her response to the Super Dacob video:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
While waiting to go by myself to the Woodward (Atelier Robuchon), I had the curiosity to check the prices for the Le Jardinier restaurant :
-her entry (mushroom with polenta) : 23CHF
-her main course (saffron spelt) : 36CHF
-her glass of white wine : I am sure it was the less expensive one 14CHF
You have the prices on internet if you want to check.

Who do you think you're kidding woman with your "affluent" life? Those are the starter prices in every restaurant in Geneva. What a clown!
Like going from Geneve to Zurich by train... Commoner! :ROFLMAO:

She thinks it's impressive because it's Geneve/Switzerland. That's all.

Wow you ladies have been busy this afternoon! I come back from starting a midiprep to 40+ notifications on Tattle and a Dacob video!

Anyway moving on... I know what Anna did today! (Parc Bertrand again?)

Her response to the Super Dacob video:
She looks a mess. Where are the elegant athletic sets, honey? Spread around Europe, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love his posts when it’s training with Anna, it’s such a contrast with him training his other clients. The other posts are him in peoples backyards, in their houses, in their private property, and with Anna he’s singing in a walking park, and helping her doing boxing moves in public. I love her curvy hourglass body really looks amazing I thought that was Kim K with a wig on!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love his posts when it’s training with Anna, it’s such a contrast with him training his other clients. The other posts are him in peoples backyards, in their houses, in their private property, and with Anna he’s singing in a walking park, and helping his client doing boxing moves in public. I love her curvy hourglass body really looks amazing I thought that was Kim K with a wig on!
Secondhand embarrasment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the picture on p. 47 with two ladies in black, it's so obvious that they were engaged in their conversation when Anna came over uninvited and rudely interrupted them. The lady in the middle is practically turning her back on Anna, her body language screams "Please leave us alone, your company is not welcome". Is this self-proclaimed "networking expert" incapable of reading the room or was she THAT desperate to post more pictures with other students on her promotional materials?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the picture on p. 47 with two ladies in black, it's so obvious that they were engaged in their conversation when Anna came over uninvited and rudely interrupted them. The lady in the middle is practically turning her back on Anna, her body language screams "Please leave us alone, your company is not welcome". Is this self-proclaimed "networking expert" incapable of reading the room or was she THAT desperate to post more pictures with other students on her promotional materials?
I love checking people's pictures... They're so telling. Hers, well, she's either the one leaning on the other women or the other women are leaning away from her.

Reactions: 14
Today in the parc Betrand? I don't believe it. Who knows where she is today. But she looks so happy on that picture, have you noticed it?

Message for my Ivan : boy, please don't think you're smarter than me, I can see on your face that she made the victim with you. And as a stupid EE guy that you are, you want to do the macho, to protect her. I know she told you about Tattle.
Don't start with me because I have the power to put you directly on the first flight Wizz GVA-OTP, with no possibility of return.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Today in the parc Betrand? I don't believe it. Who knows where she is today. But she looks so happy on that picture, have you noticed it?

Message for my Ivan : boy, please don't think you're smarter than me, I can see on your face that she made the victim with you. And as a stupid EE guy that you are, you want to do the macho, to protect her. I I know she told you about Tattle.
Don't start with me because I have the power to put you directly on the first flight Wizz GVA-OTP, with no possibility of return.
Damsel in distress 101. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damsel in distress 101. ;)
The only thing that a bleep learns in life is to make the victim with this kind of stupid guy who has nothing in the brain. There are plenty like that in EE countries, acting like a cockerel, thinking they are smart.

Reactions: 11
Omg!!!! I won’t be able to watch it before hours!!! I can’t even read your summaries!
Can’t wait 😂.

Reactions: 6
@aliciaaaa : how many clients Ivan shows on his Insta?

The boy is so dear to me that I am very curious now about his life. I would like to know how he declares his income. I am sure all those clients are paying him under the table, he declares nothing so he is in an illegal situation both for the French and for the Swiss administration.

Do you start to understand stupid boy?........Stay away from that mess, take her money for your kebbab and take you tail out of park Bertrand quickly if you don't want to have a little control about your activities. It's easy to find you.
Oh, I am sorry, maybe Ivan doesn't read us. Anna, please, may I ask you to give him the message?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Learning French requires more than two functional brain cells, something Aija doesn’t have.
However it’s quite an accomplishment to NOT learn ANYTHING after living in a French speaking country for two years!
How is it possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@aliciaaaa : how many clients Ivan shows on his Insta?

The boy is so dear to me that I am very curious now about his life. I would like to know how he declares his income. I am sure all those clients are paying him under the table, he declares nothing so he is in an illegal situation both for the French and for the Swiss administration.

Do you start to understand stupid boy?........Stay away from that mess, take her money for your kebbab and take you tail out of park Bertrand quickly if you don't want to have a little control about your activities. It's easy to find you.
Oh, I am sorry, maybe Ivan doesn't read us. Anna, please, may I ask you to give him the message?
These are the Instagram story posts from today, in every one he is at their property. I have not taken screenshots of his previous posts but they are always either in their backyard or in their house doing the workouts. Unless he’s with Anna then it’s in public places

Attachments

Reactions: 7
These are the Instagram story posts from today, in every one he is at their property. I have not taken screenshots of his previous posts but they are always either in their backyard or in their house doing the workouts. Unless he’s with Anna then it’s in public places
Well, I don't want to be rude with people because it's not their fault for this mess, but I have to say that this is NOT an affluent society, it's Monsieur et Madame Tout le Monde. But they have a house, exactly. Anna Bey doesn't.

So the boy is payed under the table.
Great Ivan, now you've excited me. And not in the good way.

Reactions: 17
Well, I don't want to be rude with people because it's not their fault for this mess, but I have to say that this is NOT an affluent society, it's Monsieur et Madame Tout le Monde. But they have a house, exactly. Anna Bey doesn't.

So the boy is payed under the table.
Great Ivan, now you've excited me. And not in the good way.
Affluent or not, these people have more than Anna has. They have a house, they have space in their property whether inside or outside, where they can workout freely. It’s the contrast of an average person has room to workout in their place but an affluent lady does not and simply works out in outside public spaces! But I agree his clients are not up to Anna’s pedigree, then it shows her worth even more. My friends father was (past tense because he suddenly died of Covid) a pretty huge trainer, he trained CEOs and very high value people because of previous job he networked and got these people. The only people he trained outside of this tax bracket were his kids and his kids friends. Other than that there wasn’t any wealth variety among his clients, all of the clients had money.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.