Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attending the IVP doesn’t fit in with her uncovered budget real life.

How could she afford it?

It doesn’t look like he paid - was this paid for out of the scams?

For someone who doesn’t have a home this is a huge spend.
Maybe she borrowed the money?
Or maybe her mother gave her the $$ (very common in EE circles)
I mean 30K is a lot for some but not a huge amount....

Reactions: 11
Exactly @aliciaaaa. If only her followers were able to understand that they have more than a homeless bleep, who's trying desperatly now to show somehow on insta. Tattle + Dacob was too much for a day.

What is interesting for me is the profile of the people and how Ivan does his activites (in what conditions). The guy lives in France because he is EU and he has no right to do such an activity on the Swiss territory, he must be declared. Also, he must declare his income to the French IRS. But he is doing like everybody else, he get payed under the table. The French and Swiss IRS are eating 100 people like him at their breakfast, one only has to report him. He will have immediatly a control in the park Bertrand from the swiss police and he cannot pretend Anna is his sister or a friend, because he showed people on INSTA as a client. Maybe the whole French administration is generally slow but when it comes to taxes there is one service which is faster than a racket : it's the tax service.
And what the boy must understand is : even if he is EU, he can't stay more than 3 month in France without having a declared income. Romania and Bulgaria are not in Shengen so he doesn't have the same rights like the rest of EU. If he wants a free comeback flight on Wizz to Romania, he is on the right path. If he is serbian, it's worse, because Serbia it's not even in the EU, it's directly the flight to Belgrad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She disses everything she looks bad in and chalks it up to inelegant attire to make women feel insecure! But being the hypocrite she is, she wears legging-like nude pants with hermessa boots to a restaurant.

How about a video : "10 mistakes that a scammer makes". Nobody will contest her.
Don't forget, brutal mistakes 🥴

For real. I don’t even live in Spain but I’m currently learning Spanisg because I want to be able to communicate with the people when i’m moving there. But miss eleganza doesn’t even bother to learn the language of the country she “supposedly” lives in lol.
Who need to learn the language if you don't need to find a real job there?

She struggles to even spell in French... a Google search costs nothing. Anyone remember "Margeritue" the donkey when Anna went on her elegant animal farm trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sometimes I wish she was more than just cunning, a splash of boldness would push her to bait the upper-echelon folks.
Too bad that she dresses so ill these days. Her outfits may have opened a bit of doors in the past, only to open her mouth and reveal she's not the real deal.

View attachment 819173

I bet she took out a loan for this:
View attachment 819202
She lacks personality,creativity,intelligence,charm and plenty of other traits in order to bait upper echelons even middle ones.Talking of Scotland @laurensanchez could you tell us about shooting from "sociological" point of view .P.S.I always imagined you quite tall,don't know why.
@Bastine de Beaumanoir If he was Serbian in order to live in EU he would need a job or at least degree STEM or something like that and he also lived in Italy for while,it's very hard for unskilled Serbian to move countries easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe the whole French administration is generally slow but when it comes to taxes there is one service which is faster than a racket : it's the tax service.
Tax collection is what keeps them alive 🤣. One of the main certainties in life is that you'll have to pay taxes and you'll be in serious trouble if you don't. I wonder how Anna's keeping her meager finances, haha.

In line with the topic you're talking about, I agree with all of you. Some of us may not have expensive items or the latest iPhone, for example. However, we have something that makes us richer than Anna: our knowledge and know-how. With those things and effort, we'll be able to build our lives the way we want to, instead of a life that scams force us to live 🤭.

In a world driven by materialism and excessive marketing/idealisation of an “easy life”, people like Anna thrive because that's what they offer: an illusion, an idea (that can be and is actually dangerous), an empty shell that seems to be glamorous to people who, for many different reasons, cannot see that what she's offering is nothing but an illusion and that they have the tools to lead their lives. Their result won't look as glamorous, but it will be theirs.

(By the way...bloody hell, this thread is moving so fast that I cannot keep the pace 🥴.)

For real. I don’t even live in Spain but I’m currently learning Spanisg because I want to be able to communicate with the people when i’m moving there. But miss eleganza doesn’t even bother to learn the language of the country she “supposedly” lives in lol.
Now this is what I call a proper red flag.
Are you living for several years in a country you live and work in and you can't even bother to learn the language? Not a proper sign of affluence. There are loads of resources to learn French and German online. We aren't taking of some obscure, little-known language, precisely 😅.

@mavimav, keep on learning and “bienvenida a España” when you feel ready to move. As long as you don't go to those boring places in Ibiza that Anna visited, everything will be okay 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She disses everything she looks bad in and chalks it up to inelegant attire to make women feel insecure! But being the hypocrite she is, she wears legging-like nude pants with hermessa boots to a restaurant.

Don't forget, brutal mistakes 🥴

Who need to learn the language if you don't need to find a real job there?

She struggles to even spell in French... a Google search costs nothing. Anyone remember "Margeritue" the donkey when Anna went on her elegant animal farm trip?
And job is not the only one motivation to learn language. I moved to Brazil to live with my husband (unfortunately because of covid I didn't find job in my field so I am housewife since more than 2 years) theoretically I could speak with him just in English (or German) but I decided to learn Portuguese to communicate with his family, feel independent and secure to do some chores and just to appreciate this wonderful culture. Living in country and not even trying to learn language properly (she needed translator on her funny wedding!) I consider disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly @aliciaaaa. If only her followers were able to understand that they have more than a homeless bleep, who's trying desperatly now to show somehow on insta. Tattle + Dacob was too much for a day.

What is interesting for me is the profile of the people and how Ivan does his activites (in what conditions). The guy lives in France because he is EU and he has no right to do such an activity on the Swiss territory, he must be declared. Also, he must declare his income to the French IRS. But he is doing like everybody else, he get payed under the table. The French and Swiss IRS are eating 100 people like him at their breakfast, one only has to report him. He will have immediatly a control in the park Bertrand from the swiss police and he cannot pretend Anna is his sister or a friend, because he showed people on INSTA as a client. Maybe the whole French administration is generally slow but when it comes to taxes there is one service which is faster than a racket : it's the tax service.
And what the boy must understand is : even if he is EU, he can't stay more than 3 month in France without having a declared income. Romania and Bulgaria are not in Shengen so he doesn't have the same rights like the rest of EU. If he wants a free comeback flight on Wizz to Romania, he is on the right path. If he is serbian, it's worse, because Serbia it's not even in the EU, it's directly the flight to Belgrad.
I hate to rain on your parade, but I believe he has an Italian passport... (Despite the eastern sounding surname.) At least based on the information that's available online he did university in Italy, and most probably high school as well. His early IG posts are in italian... Here are some pictures to back my theory. 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Finally I have time to watch the Super Dacob video! Love the riding crop! :LOL:

Regarding the Swiss finishing school: She posted photos and videos in July but then in her stories she said that they were not allowed to post anything before August? Stupid much?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope she's not releasing anything new again... Seeing these adverts is being irritating
The woman is trying hard, haha!
She doesn't sell very much in this moment, Tattle or without Tattle. Super Dacob has a huge audience, he was fatal to her since his first video. She entered in the stubbornness phase of the scammer aka she is in denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched half of the Dacob video.

It’s good but less aggressive than the previous one.

I think YouTube is a better option to expose her as it’s used as a search engine too.

Lots of Instagrammers do too 10 mistake type videos, who do you think he is giving her this treatment?

(Aside from the obvious reason, that she is a scammer) what’s his interest in her?

Do you think he was getting approached to do it?

Reactions: 9
I hate to rain on your parade, but I believe he has an Italian passport... (Despite the eastern sounding surname.) At least based on the information that's available online he did university in Italy, and most probably high school as well. His early IG posts are in italian... Here are some pictures to back my theory. 😘
Not at all, it's great, now I have all the information I need if I want to send him a postal card from Bastine. Great job Stella_Luna, thank you! He pretends living in Geneva (creating a deliberated confusion : actually he wants to say that he can be actif in the Geneva area) and this could be very bad for him if it's not true. And in Geneva he must declare even his sockets otherwise this could be very bad, and I am sure he is payed under the table. Greetings from Bastine Ivan 😘! Talk to the boys coming visiting you in the park Bertrand, it's me behind their friendship.
As for the Italian : a Romanian can speak fluently Italian in one week, it's not a big deal for them to write some little messages in Italian. What makes you think he has an Italian passport?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@aliciaaaa check this : this is Ivan's diploma, haha, a very short class in a private club! Not even a state school.
Check the dates and the price. It says it all. It's a real "diploma" but let's just not pretend we're playing in the big league, haha!

Thank you @Stella_Luna, I knew the boy was trying hard to give the "impression" but, as always with Anna Bey "acquaintances", the truth is implacable!

Now I shall check the other picture : the "dottore" strip is a joke I think you all understood it.

PS. Somebody must correct the French in his profile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Loving it! Hermes riding crop in hand. Spank the rat!
Loving it! Hermes riding crop in hand. Spank the rat!
He is sublime. And he’s so smart to boot. Especially love it when he brandishes that Hermes riding crop. Sometimes he gets so worked up about something that the crop flies right out of his hand! So looking forward to watching him eviscerate her.

Chelsea boot: she can pry this from my cold dead hands. I will wear them everywhere until December.

Teddy coats: warm, comfy, and who cares because elegance is not the point.

Cargo and utility coats: so she contradicts herself, because Kate Middleton wears them.

Open toe shoes? Moving on dummy. Dacob has a toe fetish hehe.

Knit scarves: she is again showing ignorance, because guess what? If you live in Alberta, Canada, anywhere in Scotland, or Alaska like someone who commented recently. What is elegant about being cold?

Leggings and boots: So Kate again is used. Why is she contradicting herself so much? Everything is inelegant but the future Queen of England wears it.

Plaid shirts: she pronounces it played! WTF. Dacob said it best: you are teaching people to be elegant but can't even pronounce the word. Smart dude, connected plaid to tartan and Scottish history. Wonder how she'd pronounce tartan?

Sweater dresses: now how would you be able to tell on me (I'm petite) that a large sweater I bought and wore as a dress, is different to a "sweater
dress"

I LOVE all his points regarding adapting to the times you live in.

For me, if you are living in Los Angeles where the dominant style is athleisure. How ridiculous will you look when you go to a casual lunch or something and you show up in one of Anna Bey's pencil skirts and a granny heel? She lives in a fantasy world, as we already know.

Homeless Barbie is so obsessed with the wrong things!
I really doubt she even knows what tartan is, let alone knows how to pronounce it. I’m sure she thinks tartan is a brand of self-tanner!

But, plaid pronounced “played” will always be my all time favorite Anna-ism. Ignorant cow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not at all, it's great, now I have all the information I need if I want to send him a postal card from Bastine. Great job Stella_Luna, thank you! He pretends living in Geneva (creating a deliberated confusion : actually he wants to say that he can be actif in the Geneva area) and this could be very bad for him if it's not true. And in Geneva he must declare even his sockets otherwise this could be very bad, and I am sure he is payed under the table. Greetings from Bastine Ivan 😘! Talk to the boys coming visiting you in the park Bertrand, it's me behind their friendship.
As for the Italian : a Romanian can speak fluently Italian in one week, it's not a big deal for them to write some little messages in Italian. What makes you think he has an Italian passport?
University in Italy, see graduation picture from previous post and on LinkedIn he has his high school in French but liceo scientifico would be the Italian translation.
There are a lot of Romanians, Albanians and ex Yugoslavians in Italy who grew up there.
According to his IG he's in Geneva since 2017 January, he posted the picture of his graduation in 2016 November and personal trainer certificate in 2016 December.
He's not only training his clients in the park but in random allies... Here are some more pictures for you. 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
University in Italy, see graduation picture from previous post and on LinkedIn he has his high school in French but liceo scientifico would be the Italian translation.
There are a lot of Romanians, Albanians and ex Yugoslavians in Italy who grew up there.
According to his IG he's in Geneva since 2017 January, he posted the picture of his graduation in 2016 November and personal trainer certificate in 2016 December.
He's not only training his clients in the park but in random allies... Here are some more pictures for you. 😏
Somehow I thought too about Albania, it was the Italy part+fitness part which has directed me to Romania, because there are many young Romanian coming in Western Europe at the occasion of a MMA competition and they profit to stay, in the sport domain. Albania of course has a tradition of immigrating in Italy. It matches with my impression about the ballons woman. Both showed in Anna's life in the same time.
I shall check his past. Thank you! He has all of the guy who is payed under the table. I must say I feel sorry for him, I don't know what to do with him, maybe I shall leave him alone. Sooner or later he will be in trouble with the Swiss administration if he continues to do illegal activities on the Swiss territory (if the money it's not declared it's illegal even if he has a diploma), maybe I don't have to hurry up his situation. I just hope he got my message : payed under the table + someone who could report him = no more fitness in the park and the random allies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
n a world driven by materialism and excessive marketing/idealisation of an “easy life”, people like Anna thrive because that's what they offer: an illusion
I think luxury has always been linked to comfort. At least to anyone who has been in the luxe life for a while. Cashmere is good because it's comfortable. Jets are supposed to get you there faster. 5-star hotels offer services that can make your travels more comfortable. And so on ..

So if someone is new to the luxe life or trying to build one by looking up to other people, they need to realize the core concept of comfort. Any look at Anna's life and you can see it's not comfortable. She is constantly changing rules, judging herself, her outfits, her words and others'. She lives somewhere she obviously doesn't want to be. For years she has been looking to upgrade, as she herself mentioned multiple times, always the next best thing.

She is not comfortable with herself nor with her surroundings nor with her life. And this shows through her entire being, energy and anything she posts. It just takes a trained eye to see through her bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@aliciaaaa check this : this is Ivan's diploma, haha, a very short class in a private club! Not even a state school.
Check the dates and the price. It says it all. It's a real "diploma" but let's just not pretend we're playing in the big league, haha!

Thank you @Stella_Luna, I knew the boy was trying hard to give the "impression" but, as always with Anna Bey "acquaintances", the truth is implacable!

Now I shall check the other picture : the "dottore" strip is a joke I think you all understood it.

PS. Somebody must correct the French in his profile.
Apparently he has a Bachelor degree in sports from Milano. At least according to his LinkedIn.
If he finished high school in 2021, then he's 27 right now and was born in 1994...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Wow you ladies have been busy this afternoon! I come back from starting a midiprep to 40+ notifications on Tattle and a Dacob video!

Anyway moving on... I know what Anna did today! (Parc Bertrand again?)

Her response to the Super Dacob video:
What in holy hell is she doing in that first photo?

On the picture on p. 47 with two ladies in black, it's so obvious that they were engaged in their conversation when Anna came over uninvited and rudely interrupted them. The lady in the middle is practically turning her back on Anna, her body language screams "Please leave us alone, your company is not welcome". Is this self-proclaimed "networking expert" incapable of reading the room or was she THAT desperate to post more pictures with other students on her promotional materials?
Both?🤪

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.