Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, I thought the same thing : that it was the corporate appartment allocated by the bank to Joseph. But in Geneva & Zurich, every bank has a private lounge - or several- to receive clients discreetly. They are like real appartments but without bedrooms and they are not in the same building as the bank. I know the Lombard Odier's ones since I know one of the head-associated. The particularity of the lounges is to always have a big ice carafe for champagne, visible right away. And this is how I spotted the trick, in one of the picture I saw an ordinary champagne bucket that one can see in a bank lounge. Beside, the design with the disposition of the couches is typical, the big lamp in the entry also. The design is very Lebanese too : see the pins of the couches. And the most important, the design was made for muslim clients, see the pictures on the wall without any human figuration. The majority of Audi Bank's clients are muslims. The Christian Marronites depose their money in banks like Lombard Odier, Pictet or other very small and private banks in Geneva that I shall not mention, but things are quite public so I don't give you a secret here. This is not an appartment arranged by a woman or a gay like Joseph. It has nothing personal.

She films and takes pictures always in the week-ends because it's the only time when the lounge is completly free, otherwise Joseph must declare his presence in it. The rest of the time she must live elsewhere in a very modest place. I mean what affluent woman is doing her squats on the pavement of the most trivial park of Genveva like the park Bertrand? She can do it at home with Ivan if she has a home. But she hasn't!

I got you Anna Bey, maybe I can even indentify the place, now I see the windows! It's not even a high floor! All the Geneva lounges are at the mezzanine or the first and second floor, it depends of the architecture of the building. It's for security reasons, there must be a quick escape for the clients, just in case.

I got you baby! LIAR!
What about the book under the vase? Does she carry it with herself? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The promotions never stop…

how is susie Moore related to Anna Bey? What is their relationship? She comments on Anna’s posts all the time, likes all her pictures and is promoting her

Anna only likes Susie’s travel posts, or if Anna is included in the picture so it seems like a pretty one sided relationship?

Anna is back to working from home…where is the desk? The elegant home office? Looks like she’s at a dinning table doing work, tsk tsk not very elegant. Even I have a designated working area so my mind doesn’t get confused on what I’m supposed to be doing. Could be because I have ADHD and heavily rely on my external environment to dictate my mood, could be because it’s scientifically proven that you need a designated working area in order to work more efficiently

got flowers from a dating coach who seems to think that all men are toxic….

the.La.way in the same coat that Anna said is inelegant…the shade I love it!!

didn’t she just say in her video that leggings and boots are a no no??? Is this her working??? (She just posted this 15min after her “home office” story) she is such a hypocrite!!!
face looking massive as usual
Susie Moore is a SOTEW student and I think that Alexis from Glamifest is either a student from 7 steps/SOTEW or a fellow blogger. I think she used the terms "working from home" because she's trying to show her audience that this is a different location to her "office" (the room with a desk where she's filmed videos and did her interview on ITV This Morning). She's trying to give the image that she has her home in Geneva and her offices in Geneva.
What work is she doing? A blogpost? A podcast transcript? Looking at the photos from Paris?
Can we all appreciate how Anna failed to do a superzoom on her ig stories?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another observation : I am not even sure that those pictures are from this week-end : see her thighs in her troussers. They are slimmer than yesterday in Ivan's pictures. I don't think she lost weight in 24h with Ivan's exercices for thighs, should be the contrary, the muscles are reinforced. @aliciaaaa come and share you knowledge please ;).

Susie Moore is a SOTEW student and I think that Alexis from Glamifest is either a student from 7 steps/SOTEW or a fellow blogger. I think she used the terms "working from home" because she's trying to show her audience that this is a different location to her "office" (the room with a desk where she's filmed videos and did her interview on ITV This Morning). She's trying to give the image that she has her home in Geneva and her offices in Geneva.
What work is she doing? A blogpost? A podcast transcript? Looking at the photos from Paris?
Can we all appreciate how Anna failed to do a superzoom on her ig stories?
But the blue painting of her "office" is in this "appartement , look at the Lebanese couch with Lebanese pins on the last photo posted by @aliciaaaa 😄😄😄
I can assure you, ladies, the lebanese couch is not a standard in Geneva, so the probability to have two appartements with the same couch is not very high.
What a clown, what a clown! She lost control!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Credit to @J.Tarak for posting these back in Thread 24, Post #7. I've placed them side-by-side with today's IG story to compare. To be honest, this place is too empty to be a home. We might have induced Aija with nostalgia with the pictures of her laying on top of Bassam.

She probably sniffs the couch for the faintest smell of his cologne, but alas, it's just business men fart residue. How sad indeed. When we see pictures of friends coming over to this place, they're very careful not make their mark, as if it's a pre-game place to have a few drinks before heading out.

They don't behave this proper at Lina's or Lina's parents' place. Please show us more if you're in such a good mood to prove Tattle wrong.
Another wing of the estate, perhaps?

Polish_20211012_165929927.jpg

Polish_20211012_165904341.jpg
Polish_20211012_170024815.jpg

Susie Moore is a SOTEW student and I think that Alexis from Glamifest is either a student from 7 steps/SOTEW or a fellow blogger.
Susie Moore was used to promote the launch of the A-list, but she was never IN the app itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You are correct @Bastine de Beaumanoir Also squats primarily target the quads (not the best exercise for the booty) so they should be a bit swollen from working so hard. Plus since she’s wearing a lighter colour (a lilac instead of a dark purple) it’ll make her thighs look bigger but they are slimmer.
Honestly her “gym” set up really hurts me… jacket, gloves, all the equipment just sprawled all over the ground that dogs piss on, couldn’t she have brought a blanket or something to lay all of that on.

got a closeup of her so that someone can make a Pinocchio edit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You are correct @Bastine de Beaumanoir Also squats primarily target the quads (not the best exercise for the booty) so they should be a bit swollen from working so hard. Plus since she’s wearing a lighter colour (a lilac instead of a dark purple) it’ll make her thighs look bigger but they are slimmer.
Honestly her “gym” set up really hurts me… jacket, gloves, all the equipment just sprawled all over the ground that dogs piss on, couldn’t she have brought a blanket or something to lay all of that on.

got a closeup of her so that someone can make a Pinocchio edit
Thank you Master!
About Ivan's pictures : yesterday it was shinny, so there is a probability to be Monday pictures. But, I suspect those too are from the week-end and she just ask Ivan to posted it 24h after, for "security reasons". And she is right : because I could have the curiosity to walk my invisible dog Monday in the park Bertrand since, from a month now, she always posts training with Ivan, MONDAY, to convince me that she is in Geneva during the week.

Another thing : right now there is a slight sick ray of sunshine, I verified Google meteo and they are showing sun and clouds for today. So I understood what this woman is doing in that place where she is right now. She is checking Google meteo before posting. She thought that it would be a shinny day too, like yesterday and this week-end. She was wrong : because of the topographical disposition Geneva has a micro-climate and one must not take Google meteo for the truth. It can change every hour. I was outside all the morning and there was no sun in the sky, especially very early when the pictures were taken (I am able to interpret the cardinal disposition of a place according to the direction of the light and this is an Est exposition, in the morning). She betrays herself like a child, it's a comedie!

PS.I think I have an idea where the lounge is situated, there was an outside indice in one of the pictures related to Lina. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@Bastine de Beaumanoir since she refreshes these threads by the minute, she knows that you have gone to a few of the locations she's posted, plus the way you have described yourself you seem like a force of nature not to be reckoned with. She is terrified of you and is protecting herself from you thats for sure. Hopefully the pictures she posted today will make it easy for you to find out where this corporate party room is. However if you do get lucky and find her on a whim, please please please take pictures of her while she's going into a hotel with lamps, books, and picture frames. I don't understand how the hotel staff don't ask her questions and let her come in with all of that in her arms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Aija once said that she had to stop making a habit out of working from her bed.
She eventually moved on to couches and the ocassional work desk (seldomly).

View attachment 806148

View attachment 806144

View attachment 806157

View attachment 806159

View attachment 806160

View attachment 806161

View attachment 806162
well the bedroom is her area of expertise, her best and most rewarding (rewarding because it's the only job where she gets paid while doing minimum amount of effort) work is done in the bedroom, she can only work from bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
haha! now it is very shiny! she should have wait 3 hours!
Another thing : it's very cold, or we have all the sensation of cold, we are already at the puffer here especially in the morning. her equestrain outfit is totally inappropriate for today, another proof for me that those are not pictures from today. But now that she reads me about the meteo she will post something in the sun, haha!
I don't have the time to comment the bedroom pictures, I have to get out of my office and go to lunch in another city. But those are hotels rooms : n° 1, 2, 3, 5, 6. I think the 4, 5 was shown when she was in London but I am not sure. However, seems also like a hotel room. Ladies, I travel a lot, I do 5* hotel Mariott hotels, as well as Mercure hotels, I did everything the cheapest ones and the expensive ones, I know what a hotel room is.

Poor child, what a clown....
Going to my lunch kiss you all, have a good apetite if you are in Europe, a good Breakfast if you are in America and a good lunch if you are in Asia.

I don't understand how the hotel staff don't ask her questions and let her come in with all of that in her arms.
That's why she has a Rimowa luggage dear 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@teki_awas Susie was definitely a student in the first iteration of SOTEW (maybe even the second launch) and has been used to promote all of Anna's subsequent launches (similar to Kimberley the fashion designer from Jamaica but she did the 7 steps and I don't think she's done SOTEW).
Alexis is probably from the early days of JetsetBabe or SOA. She has her own "inner circle" and was in a podcast episode with Anna (the transcript is available on annabey.com/news)
The sexy bedroom pose used for the elegant sex video thumbnail is on her ig from a few years ago. It's apparently from her holiday to Bali

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@teki_awas Susie was definitely a student in the first iteration of SOTEW (maybe even the second launch) and has been used to promote all of Anna's subsequent launches.
Jeez, in exchange for what? A free course? They won't get Susie any closer to the affluent crowd in Miami, in fact, they would do the opposite and expose her fakeness.

Miami is all about entrepreneurship, networking, and being real and active with the local hispanic community.

The other exchange would be exposure of Susie's life coaching content in Europe. Having had worked for one of Oprah's many ventures, she's had a slow down and is looking to fill that gap by complimenting Anna's content.

That would be a collaboration made in hell, I don't see Aija sharing subscribers with no one.

Reactions: 12
Who wears riding boots at home? And why does Tattle dictate her life?

We said she was homeless, she shows a video of her home (which we have no idea when it was taken)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she wear boots at home? :oops: Same corporate apartment.
She just wanted to show off her Hermes boots lmao She is like people who cant afford luxury, as soon as they spend on something they have to find an excuses even if the place or time looks ridiculous to show it. She comes from a poor mindset background full of frustration and envy towards the wealthy and it shows. Thats why im saying she will never look or be affluent, look wealthy or be accepted by the wealthy that matters. (A lot of people are wealthy but they dont have the class, attitude or education and the one that matters for Raty are the one who got all of these criteria.) First she isn't, second her poor behaviour betray her every single time. People that actually matter for her run away from her like she is the plague (did you get the joke? Rat and plague😂🥴) 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alexis Glam sending her flowers seems suspicious, but they are both scammers I guess. She lives in Curaçao as far as I know. No idea why she would send flowers to Anna in Switzerland unless as an advertising tactic for her scam products.

First, I thought the same thing : that it was the corporate appartment allocated by the bank to Joseph. But in Geneva & Zurich, every bank has a private lounge - or several- to receive clients discreetly. They are like real appartments but without bedrooms and they are not in the same building as the bank. I know the Lombard Odier's ones since I know one of the head-associated. The particularity of the lounges is to always have a big ice carafe for champagne, visible right away. And this is how I spotted the trick, in one of the picture I saw an ordinary champagne bucket that one can see in a bank lounge. Beside, the design with the disposition of the couches is typical, the big lamp in the entry also. The design is very Lebanese too : see the pins of the couches. And the most important, the design was made for muslim clients, see the pictures on the wall without any human figuration. The majority of Audi Bank's clients are muslims. The Christian Marronites depose their money in banks like Lombard Odier, Pictet or other very small and private banks in Geneva that I shall not mention, but things are public so I don't give you a secret here. This is not an appartment arranged by a woman or a gay like Joseph. It has nothing personal.

She films and takes pictures always in the week-ends because it's the only time when the lounge is completly free, otherwise Joseph must declare his presence in it. The rest of the time she must live elsewhere in a very modest place. I mean what affluent woman is doing her squats on the pavement of the most trivial park of Geneva like the park Bertrand? She can do it at home with Ivan if she has a home. But she hasn't!

I got you Anna Bey, maybe I can even indentify the place, now I see the windows! It's not even a high floor! All the Geneva lounges are at the mezzanine or the first and second floor, it depends of the architecture of the building. It's for security reasons, there must be a quick escape for the clients, just in case.

I got you baby! LIAR!
Oh crap Anna Bey and her web of lies caught again! This is too juicy!

@Bastine de Beaumanoir I have always thought the lack of decoration signaled Aija's lack of style. She did the same in the London sugar baby apartment. Just plain white furniture, no homely touches.

Now the mystery is solved. It is a corporate place provided to Average Joseph by his employer.

However, I wonder if Joseph informed Audi she goes there, since she seems to have installed her clothes in the closet - mind you! - we have not seen a closet video in many many months.

haha! now it is very shiny! she should have wait 3 hours!
Another thing : it's very cold, or we have all the sensation of cold, we are already at the puffer here especially in the morning. her equestrain outfit is totally inappropriate for today, another proof for me that those are not pictures from today. But now that she reads me about the meteo she will post something in the sun, haha!
I don't have the time to comment the bedroom pictures, I have to get out of my office and go to lunch in another city. But those are hotels rooms : n° 1, 2, 3, 5, 6. I think the 4, 5 was shown when she was in London but I am not sure. However, seems also like a hotel room. Ladies, I travel a lot, I do 5* hotel Mariott hotels, as well as Mercure hotels, I did everything the cheapest ones and the expensive ones, I know what a hotel room is.

Poor child, what a clown....
Going to my lunch kiss you all, have a good apetite if you are in Europe, a good Breakfast if you are in America and a good lunch if you are in Asia.

That's why she has a Rimowa luggage dear 😁
You are absolutely correct. The velvet gray headboard is from her London apartment. Notice her face doesn't look so terrible in them. That was back when she had not sold her soul yet. A couple are various hotels, at least one is the Mandarin from Turkey I remember.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The bedroom for exemple @teki_awas ?😁
Let's see what she is capable to do about that.
Its a fantastic point Bastine thank you very much! She almost got me thinking that was here place but I was thinking there is something odd "how can she offer it? and why is this place so empty for a home? that doesnt fit right in my mind" I have friends into minimalism but even their home is not as empty ! That would explain why she doesnt go to hotel anymore, we revealed her lie, she cant justify going there because they are doing "work" in her "home" that excuse couldn't last any longer and now she have a decent place she can use for free 😂😂😭
It is so sad! I wish someone could go into that VIP lounge and take picture there "look im in Raty home she use and promote as her home" 😂 Why people havent declared it yet to Audi ?? What kind of bank would let an ex prostitute, saying its her home and doing YouTube video in it in the first place 😭 If I had to select a new bank in Geneva I would never go to Audi just because it shows how unprofessional they are. I dont want to think what both of those rat did on the sofa 😂 oh wait, nah nothing, she just ask her friends to come to drink alcohol there and lay on them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.