Anna Bey #25 Lonesome in Paris & Return of the A-List, please put her on a no-fly list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to add. Isn't this the woman who was desperately seeking an introduction to someone who works at Google when her YT channel was hacked? There is something fishy here.:unsure:
Considering this merry-go-round of lies she shamelessly throws out there nonstop, I mean 15 years at least lying to herself and wanting us to buy every single letter she spills as straight from her "sincere heart", I no longer think it's all a bunch of maneuvers to keep up with her game. I believe she truly rejoices with her own disonesty. Can't go a day without lying. That's her language, how she's wired. How she became like that? I dunno. Has she ever been like that? Also dunno. All I know is that it is disgusting to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Considering this merry-go-round of lies she shamelessly throws out there nonstop, I mean 15 years at least lying to herself and wanting us to buy every single letter she spills as straight from her "sincere heart", I no longer think it's all a bunch of maneuvers to keep up with her game. I believe she truly rejoices with her own disonesty. Can't go a day without lying. That's her language, how she's wired. How she became like that? I dunno. Has she ever been like that? Also dunno. All I know is that it is disgusting to watch.
I would say she created an ilusion in her mind in order to escape her reality, where she didn't get what she wanted from life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would say she created an ilusion in her mind in order to escape her reality, where she didn't get what she wanted from life.
That's also valid, though it excuses her from the things she's been doing, both that we know of and that's still hidden. ;)

Reactions: 10
So humble, so elegant
Looks like she is trying to land a guy from Google or tech because they make more than average Joeseph. However they are indeed humble, down to earth and a botoxed brainless fake copy cat with so much plastic surgery she looks like Brandi Granville’s mother is not their type. Yes many of them like their opposite, a flashy and brainy Miranda Kerr, but having a brain and not being fake is key here.

By the way, where is Average Joeseph?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Trough random check of Tattle I noticed something unusual. A lot of personal information in Sweden are public but it seems that they changed the law since I was there.
I remember browsing her mother on Swedish website and I clearly remember how her legal company was closed,also address of her stepfather was in post office,I thought that her mother was going through a lot,divorce and her business being closed down.Look at screenshot!Aija had her address at post office,later Sri Lanka.Now it might be that she had temporary address in Sri Lanka or it was consequence of new law.It seems that Anna still has official address in Sweden,it's just hidden to public.I wonder why🤔.Also her mother disappeared from those search engines which I find quite odd.However a person in Sweden can go to Skatteverket (tax office)and ask for those informations.Nothing online but in person is possible to get it.I checked four of my Swedish friends who are in UK are there are no traces of them in Skatteverket.....It seems that her mother took down even her social networks.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
word of the DAY: matinée
@Bastine de Beaumanoir did you charge her for the consultation or was it a free tattle bonus? 😂🤷‍♀️

I just can’t - I was just watching the video about Victorian era - people were always willing to pay for entertainment, but we have it for free. 🍿
Girls that still think Anna had made it - are you able to see how clueless she is and needs to read tattle to “level up” herself?
She finally learned something in French, yet she still doesn't know how to write it.

Girls, I promised to unfold some other cards. Starting with this fall, the Swiss foundation cooperating with me in my fight against the prostitution in disguise is ProVictimis. They have also delegates in some EE countries. Stay tuned.
For more informations : apparently I can't write my E-mail adress. PM-me maybe? Those who can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She finally learned something in French, yet she still doesn't know how to write it.

Girls, I promised to unfold some other cards. Starting with this fall, the Swiss foundation cooperating with me in my fight against the prostitution in disguise is ProVictimis. They have also delegates in some EE countries. Stay tuned.
For more informations : apparently I can't write my E-mail adress. PM-me maybe? Those who can.
Awesome work. I believe @Sadies you had also mentioned that you were in the works with something similar (I messaged you on my finsta, which I seem to have forgotten the password to) I'm so busy with work but any ways we can get involved would be welcome. Women and girls are a cause dear to my heart.

• Heart
I almost forgot about our Tattle reading club! :) Here is the next part:
"
Clothing

• Must be elegant, high quality (construction + material), feminine, flattering and appropriate
  • Don’t overdress or dress as if you have somethng to prove (looks like you are trying too hard)
  • Less is more
  • Classy colors (not artificial) + color combinations (think about monochrome)
  • Fitted clothes (go to the tailor)
  • Items shouldn’t look used (have to look brand new)
  • Well ironed
  • From priority to less important : leather handbag (doesn’t have to be designer), outerwear (fit, material and color), footwear (people notice your shoes), accessories (sunglasses, jewelry, gloves, hats, etc.), daytime clothes, evening clothes
  • On a budget : pre-owned, outlets, mid-range boutiques
  • Always keep your beauty tip top

Body

• Be slim, slender and fit (a must, extremely important)
  • What makes a woman’s status = face, body, clothes, presentation, background, family status, education, job, surroundings, life experience, etc.
  • Girls who come from high society don’t have to work as hard on appearence
  • Eat healthy, exercice, make sure you stay young
  • Always train on empty stomich (so go to the gym 1st thing in the morning)
  • Before atteigning your objective : workout at least 5 times a week (less after)
  • No alcool (extra calories)
  • Educate youself to understand health and nutrition
  • Motivation : become a high status woman (elegant to look after body, not elegant to eat big portions, be bloaded, poison body with fast food or others)
  • Training + eating healthy makes stay young longer
  • You have to choose between instant gratification and the pleasure that your affluent lifestyle will give you
  • Think about intermittent fasting
"

Next will be "Make friends with the elite" :)

Nice work Bastine! I'm not able to PM you but I would love to hear more about it when the time is right :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I almost forgot about our Tattle reading club! :) Here is the next part:
"
These are so good. Her mind is constantly spinning over analyzing every minuscule detail, yet she always misses the point.

Awesome work. I believe @Sadies you had also mentioned that you were in the works with something similar (I messaged you on my finsta, which I seem to have forgotten the password to) I'm so busy with work but any ways we can get involved would be welcome. Women and girls are a cause dear to my heart.
Yes :) Got some amazing partners irl on the project, so no need to put your identity in danger of getting revealed :) So far we've contributed to getting 2 people running courses with very clear motives of getting younger girls into prostitution down. Short answer is, they were US based running online courses and seminars + physical conferences (about how to get many rich men to pay), some women attending the physical conference got pimped out against their own will, so pretty "easy" case.

Other than that, safety/educational material is getting produced for people involved/planning to get involved in sex work/interested in sex. (Been discussion of separating the purely educational part, from the info for sex workers to easier introduce sex ed to more conservative places, but there is quite an overlap in material) This is currently the main area of focus, since there is a surprising lack of knowledge in this area amongst many workers/general public. (Was also easier to get funding for this)

Once the part is sorted the shifting of public view will be happening :) some more liberal politicians are already ready to support this and lobby their peers for us 😅 so the legislative front should be ready to shift soon-ish. (one of the main ones got in a pickle lately so idk if we are keeping him)
I'm slowly extracting myself out of this, since uni requires a lot of time of me and many are more than willing to take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Sadies I'm starting with Beryl Shereshewsky !
Nice choice! Then you might also enjoy "Great Big Story" which was how I initially found her :) They sadly got defunded by BBC, so no more videos, but I recall very interesting videos from them :)

Alex, formerly called "French Guy Cooking" is also great, if you reach for over-engineered food perfection.

"My name is Andong" (?) Is great for fusion dishes of different cultures, and some deep dive into some food history :)

Vice/munchies sometimes have shows dedicated to specific categories of food and how they've developed over the country/world

SortedFood if you wanna meet see some new ingredients, food trends, twists on everyday food, food trips etc.

Babish, just great general food that's easy to make.

I recall Claire Saffitz (from BA) who authored "dessert person", has a YT channel with a bunch of easy to follow dessert recipes.

Adam Ragusea, got me a lot more interested in what's behind the label in food and alternative ways to make it.

Now there is also Epicurious, which I adored before along with Bon Appetit, but I have a hard time watching their content now due to their problems with racism :/ (Both owned by same mother company last time I checked.)

I hope I didn't overwhelm you too much with suggestions, and you find something you enjoy <3

Ps. if you are more interested in foods for the royal family, I recall many former royal chefs etc. have youtube channels :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just had the time to watch her pictures from today. Wow. Welcome into the Twilight Zone.
Does she really think somebody believe her about being inside Google and meeting with Youtube people congratulating her with a supermarket bouquet of flowers? Where is the Youtube price for 1M? Maybe Turkey doesn't deliver anymore, they are late....

And the poor kid running now the theatre halls, inflicting herself the torment of the "culture" in hope to meet a high caliber man and to demonstrate something to Tattle. What man, poor child? Don't you see that all around you is empty, empty seats, empty auditorium, and empty selfie with yourself?....

She is the personification of loneliness. In the Middle Age they were representing the concept of Loneliness as a woman having always cold. So she's forgiven to wear a puffer inside the theatre. She is to be pitied, not to be despised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And if I may just add one more thing, a true horror for my musicologist and musician friends whenever they are in the audience ;)
If you didn’t study music, have no idea how to read notes, never start applauding when you think the piece is over in a classical music concert. It is only respectful to wait a pause and give it two or three seconds, because usually just because the instrument stopped playing, the musical phrase/section is not necessarily over. And yet the eager crowd starts clapping, interrupting the end of the piece and not allowing the musicians to finish. A very subtle detail showing who in the audience has no idea about the music and is there for an appearance in order to look cultured.

And Treatwell offers discounts in the afternoons to get more people back post pandemic! My pedicure was 30% off. ;)
Hahaha that's really a tricky one... 26 years of music experience and I've certainly clapped between movements. It's embarrassing, but imagining her doing it hurts me so much more.

Ask and you shall receive...

View attachment 777159
But just look ar her eyes,to me she looks so sad in this pic.Actually whole situation is sad.Living in London out of all places in the world for seven years and no friends...All alone with....And I do pity her.Bastine you described her perfectly.
@Sadie's I'm starting tomorrow to make Beryl's stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If you’re able, I would be interested in finding out when they would be taking applications
Me as well! I am moving so often due to the nature of my work, and keeping a steady circle of like-minded people could be so comforting.

Reactions: 3
I remember browsing her mother on Swedish website and I clearly remember how her legal company was closed,also address of her stepfather was in post office,I thought that her mother was going through a lot,divorce and her business being closed down.Look at screenshot!Aija had her address at post office,later Sri Lanka.Now it might be that she had temporary address in Sri Lanka or it was consequence of new law.It seems that Anna still has official address in Sweden,it's just hidden to public.I wonder why🤔.Also her mother disappeared from those search engines which I find quite odd.However a person in Sweden can go to Skatteverket (tax office)and ask for those informations.Nothing online but in person is possible to get it.I checked four of my Swedish friends who are in UK are there are no traces of them in Skatteverket.....It seems that her mother took down even her social networks.
Illegal practice of the profession of lawyer. She left Sweden. It's her own daughter who has destroyed her "little business" with Russian people ("legal advice") by drawing attention to her, with her own infamy. I wonder if she is not running right now with Anna, searching for a new place. Both are two scams accustomed to survive thanks to their lies. I didn't know for the postal adress of the father. It confirms the escape from the law.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought that she left Sweden because it's very hard to disappear from those lists.Police,military secrets service,politicians are out of those lists.In order to get removed you need statal institution.Had a doctor friend who did part of specialization at psychiatry who was very scared of patients and used it as opportunity to get removed,that's how I learned about that process.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.