Anna Bey #25 Lonesome in Paris & Return of the A-List, please put her on a no-fly list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's unfortunate that someone so insignificant would ruin your like of a specific perfume. Though I have to admit, sometimes I buy 'plain Jane' perfume with a giggle when I imagine Anna not wearing them just because they smell amazing on me and I get complimented and she despises them because they are accessible. Don't worry, nobody smells exactly the same wearing exactly the same perfume. That's the beauty of it! Anna would smell like Portrait of the Rat, complimented by the strong scent of tobacco she cannot quit consuming. With age, however, everyone will start smelling different as well.
P.S. Lauren, if you read this if Anna asks you what perfume is this, tell her any basic Betty's brand like Coco Mademoiselle, Mugler Angel, Dior J'Adore. The rat's nose, after munching on so many cigarettes, by now could not tell the difference.
Oh! I had only read about it at that point so it wasn’t much of a loss to me 🤣 If I had smelled it and loved it I would have bought it 😉

DM' s articles are translated into certain EE tabloids,DM is also translating EE stuff into their's edition.Somewhere I read about Aija's desire to become famous.Aija created Jetsetbabe and other groups,Tattle is consequence of her actions too.What is intriguing is her inability to create GENUINE connection with women. @itsverynice2 you spoke about feeling of her trying to understand what she can gain from you when you met her in person.She did manage to profit from PR lady and in beginning she's quite likeable,if she only was aware how much she was able to gain from those communities. Unfortunately something is rotten in state of Sweden/Estonia.I remember when I started following but she always gave me this vibe that something isn't like it should be. Can someone please explain me how to send a private message on Tattle. By the way I started reading this book it's called "The rituals of dinner"-the origin,evolution,eccentricities and meaning of table manners,anthropological and historical book.I found out about it on some wikipedia etiquette related page.As I said it's anthropological book not much about etiquette but quote which made me order it was:"Etiquette is not virtue,etiquette is imitation of virtue 😉".Darling I will gladly pass it to you when I finish it.
Did someone say food history? :D Sounds like a lovely book you've found, I'm adding it to my reading list!
If you want recipes or something similar, in a smaller video format there is "tasting history with max miller" and I recall he also started doing drinking history lately.
There is also "Mrs Crocombe" from "english heritage", and they've just published an amazing modernised cooking book. (I also recall seeing some videos about cooking in earlier time periods)
"Absolute history" also has some great series on various subjects, and FOOD (+ lifestyle and development)
The "history" channel on youtube's series called "Ancient Recipes with Sohla" (formerly from BA), is also good. Quite similar to the show with max miller.
There is also "Glen and friends", who tries recipes from community cookbooks from the NA region :)

I've personally been trying to cook some recipes from "The Form of Curry" + older cookbooks found at home, and seeing how they've been influenced by others have been quite interesting (and delicious :p)

Which reminds me of this segment from "How the victorians built britain":

Though I am quite sad about mis-remembering the quote, since I recalled it being something like "it allowed a milkmaid feel like a duchess". I doubt Anna would attract a suitor with her "grace".

EDIT: I promise this will be the last of my food and history rambles for the day, "Beryl Shereshewsky" if you want a modern look at how different countries prepare and consume different food items :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that Anna with a coat indoors? In the theatre? The founder of the etiquette course? :ROFLMAO:
Anna must not have been keeping up to date with Tattle! It is an easy and quick fix after all to not wear her coat indoors, so either she still does not know or is pretending she is right and doubling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Moving on, let's see what she's up to today!
And guess who's made her way into town: Lauren~♡ aka the.la.way.
Let the begging ... begin!

PS: If Lauren decides to let Anna mingle with her for a bit, I wouldn't mind terribly. This trip to London has been such a bore, I'd kill for a glimpse of the high-end places clashing with Anna's signature babushka aesthetic.
Lauren if you are reading, send us a crown emoji. Because YOU are the real queen here.

Let's all come up with excuses that she can use to get away from meeting:

I'm terribly sorry Anna, my dog has to go to the vet.

I'm afraid I have to meet with my Aavelle suppliers to figure out how to get those wrinkles out that you hate so much.

Oh and I've been invited to an exclusive event...hmm? A plus one? Well they actually told me I can't bring any guests. But next time dear? Ok, see you in Monaco!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anna must not have been keeping up to date with Tattle! It is an easy and quick fix after all to not wear her coat indoors, so either she still does not know or is pretending she is right and doubling down.
If it's expensive, she'll wear it everywhere... even Dubai.

SNOW_20210923_215920_336.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
by JetsetBabe / 99mo
//keep unread//hide

My weekend report from a sunny London

Sorry girls for low updates this weekend but I have literally not touched my laptop not even once! My first weekend in London since I came back and the weather has been absolutely stunning!

So what have I been up to?

A lot! It feels like I left home on friday morning and just came home now, but of course I’ve been home to change and sleep – besides that I’ve been on the run!

Friday I went straight after work to meet up with my girlfriend. We went for dinner & drinks and somehow I ended up dancing at Arts Club until very late and being quite drunk! Oh no! You know how I’m very fussy about not getting drunk as that is trashy – but friday I just lost my usual control! Damn!!

And listen to this. You know I would never go home with a random guy and for sure not do a one night stand. On friday (being drunk of course) I also ended up sleeping at someones flat, a guy I met inside Arts club. WTF!? I mean we didn’t do anything, but just the fact that I was drunk and went to crash at a strangers place, not my style at all! :S

Thankfully he was a very nice guy, very gentleman and respected me so I was lucky in that sense. He could have been a creep or psycho, you never know! That’s why girls you always have to meet a guy a few times before you go home with him – just to ensure he is not crazy!

Well even then sometimes you cannot know. Just Be safe is what I’m trying to say because on Friday I was being stupid! Lesson learned!

We still exchanged numbers though and been in touch. But I feel kinda embarrassed over my trashy behavior by getting drunk & follow a random home without knowing him – it kinda doesn’t look good at all if I wish to actually date this guy seriously. So for that reason I will probably not bother seeing him again as I have too much pride in me

When I woke up in his flat on saturday morning it was the scenario of“WHERE THE HELL AM I???”hahaha. That haven’t happened to me since my early 20′s when I was being wild and crazy! As I had viewings booked early in the morning I told him I was in a rush to leave, him being very polite and understanding he arranged a driver to me that took me home, very gentleman and wished to see me again. I thanked him for letting me crash at his and waved goodbye while doing the walk of shame to the car.

I ended up not going to my arranged house viewings as I was going through a hang over from hell (totally my own fault) and just fell asleep again as soon as I came home.

When I woke up I decided I needed to enjoy the first british sun that I’ve seen this summer, so I got my girl friends together and we stayed picnicking in the park laughing about my rendes-vouz of the night before. I was so hung over I looked like a complete train wreck and stayed in the shade. After all I had another night out coming up the saturday evening.

So saturday me and my girlfriend ended up bar hopping again (no clubs thank god) and me learning from my mistake the night before I had actually 1 drink only! I was so proud of myself. The rest of the evening I was sipping on Virgin Mojitos (no alcohol) and It felt great just being my normal self and not under the influence!

In the last bar that we went to we stayed for quite some time as it was very social and great possibilites to mingle. Many guys came up to us that night, but we ended up playing some kind of flirtation game with 2 men sitting not far away from our table.
They started by sending over drinks to us, without actually coming over to chat. They were giving us smiles and a lot of eye contact. Us being girls of course we would never take any initiative but we were giving them a little bit attention back. Not too much of course. The whole point is that they were quite good looking, seeking our attention (with the drinks and looking) but they never came over to introduce themselves. WTF?

We were flirting all night and they never took the initiative, whats wrong with some guys?

Okey I understand some are shy, but if you are not shy to send over drinks then why would you be by saying hi normally? Or probably it’s the typical “Good looking guy mentality” when you are just too lazy to be a man and make the move because girls flock around you anyway. That’s why I usually don’t go for the hotties as they are way too spoiled to spoil me!

Saturday night I took a cab home early although I was tempted passing by Art’s Club for a dance, But I knew the weather would be amazing today sunday so I got some beauty sleep and woke up early, rested and ready to hit the sun! Been working on my tan all day, got my girlfriends to the park, we were sunbathing and went for dinner after.

Great weekend overall. Been to so many places in total for wining, dining and dancing! A lot of hotel hopping too like Dorchester, 45 Park Lane, Mayfair Hotel etc as hotels tend to have great bars here. Some great dining experiences this weekend as well was at Hakkasaan (always good), Sushi Samba (alright) & Scotts (if you are in to their oysterbar like I am). So I’m going back to work tomorrow like a happy girl, summer is here and I’m totally feeling & lovin’ it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@teki_awas can you please put a new caption on this? "Hey it's me Anna, I'm alone again at the theatre and dinner...anyone want to hang out? I got the cheapest tickets. You'll pay, of course. DM me. Please?"

1632402185058.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had the most atrocious dream last night. I was in Alice in wonderland, Anna was the queen of hearts, I was dressed in a tracksuit and she was yelling at me telling me I will never get married looking like a little boy. She proceeded to transform me into a mid length dress with Chanel pumps, then she kicked me out of the castle and said she gets 20% of the net worth of whoever I marry.

I woke up and it reminded what I said a few threads ago, how dissolver costs more than filler and you need 2ml dissolver for every 1ml filler. She can’t afford to purchase dissolver for the filler that’s spread. Her head is getting so big because her old fillers have spread through her face, but she wants to maintain the cheekbones, lips, and chin so she’s getting more filler. At this rate in a couple years she’ll reach the horrid pillow face look. And that’s why subconsciously she reminded me of the queen of hearts

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She misleads as it suits her. DailyMail and other gossip press writes that she’s married to a millionaire or a billionaire, she doesn’t deny it and fuels false assumptions. But they also write she’s a matchmaker, and she is on Instagram explaining, giggling and “surprised”. Because she doesn’t want to be seen as Madame or as someone associated with Vida, the scam dating agency anymore. But you can be sure that it’s her who fuels the narrative, she was just stupid to slip and give the wrong keywords to press when she was promoting herself and talking to gossip writers.
oh I was asking about sheraseven1 here!
I know that a lot of people think Anna is married to a billionaire. I see it in YouTube comments and always wondering why they believe that because of some headline…

Reactions: 5
Oh no, Anna, this is a high-TECH company, not high-END. What on earth are you doing there?

Screenshot_20210923-221340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really want to be quiet but there's two events I'm currently attending these days: one for fashion, and one for flowers.

Why is Anna Scamma doing things that teenage tourists do? If I see her at an event I'll be sure to snap a pic but we are probably never going to cross paths ever! She goes nowhere of note!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m talking to Google if they endorse her - I’m going to the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no, Anna, this is a high-TECH company, not high-END. What on earth are you doing there?

View attachment 777164
that’s creepy. There is an educated part Slavic wife of a tech lad this a lot of us suspect she has been following in my group who has been posting the opera series. She posted herself at a vernissage in her private Instagram and then mused to us look at Anna Bey looking at art in St Tropez a couple weeks later in St Tropez “is it a coincidence?”. This lady went to charity galas before Covid and of course Slavs don’t disappoint. Then we see the same thing and copying French kiss life.

The tech wife isn’t forced. She painted a little, took voice lessons and sang a little. She likes opera the way some people like rap. Anna Bey quit salsa dancing because it’s not an affluent hobby and this young Madame X loves salsa dancing with her husband. The tech wife grew up riding horses because parents but isn’t taking selfies with horses. Madame X is discreet and will post a couple photos from a vacation but spends most of the vacation with her family. Jeune Madame X is young woman who enjoys life, living her best life for herself without caring what other people think. “Let me show you how to enjoy opera because I love it so much. I promise you will really like it if you understand it. Let me show you what I like about this aria.”

Jeune Madame X likes what she likes be it Swarovski during the day and salsa dancing at night or Chagal and Verdi. Elite women are geniune, not forced, like some high brow and low brow, like what pleases them, don’t give a damn and enjoy what they enjoy. I love how Tattle pointed out Anna Bey said she grew up around horses but is stiff with them like a first time rider.

I noticed Anna Belt also copies tattle a lot and other influencers and elite women like a donkey carrying books without understanding why. Ann Anders is a brunette winter colour season who wore an almost neon yellow-green jewel tone dress that highlighted her tan and dark hair after vacation fantastically. Amazing deep winter colour. Anna Bey wears this in actual neon, not her colour season at all, looks tacky like she bought it from Forever 21 on sale. Says she is Elegant Flamboyant. Lady just remember you are blonde & stay away from blacks and neons, get away from extremes. You paid for a colour season consultation, stick to it and stop copying others!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was away for 2 months and there's a new thread every week, I missed so much.
I wanted to point few things:
1. I saw a lot of comments about how Anna doesn't mention Ibiza or Malta, or some old friends and suddenly this summer she went to Ibiza and posted some photos on her stories with the caption "friends for almost 10 years" or something like tha
2. In the swedish article mentioned in the last thread, it says "born in Estonia, but raised in Sweden", but everywhere it says that she's born in Stockholm
3. The stories she had in June in Venice, showing how she put her Birkin bag in the safe, just like that with no cover... it's obviously fake. I take better care for my bags who are bought cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.