Anna Bey #25 Lonesome in Paris & Return of the A-List, please put her on a no-fly list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @cherry cherry for the headline input!

Welcome to a new episode of Geneva Shore - or maybe not?? In the last thread we witnessed what might be the break-up of the cast of our beloved soap opera as Anna, Karim and Lina were in Paris but no friendship was celebrated on Social Media. Gasp! Also, no husband in the picture. A very sad trip to Paris that was...

Need to catch up? I highly recommend a visit to thread #24 for sweet memories of Anna's trip to Paris and a first hand experience of someone who was censored in Aija's really really really affluent A-List app.
Newbies also should grab some tea, coffee or a glass of wine (champagne! eleghant laaaadies drink only champagne!!) and visit the Wiki.

I might have forgotten some highlights, things in the threads are moving so fast - please feel free to chime in with anything worth mentioning!

Also, I found this hilarious picture but can't remember who made it!! :(

Polish_20210910_103204705.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am struggling to keep up, still have some pages to read from the previous thread, but Geneva Shore can't wait!
Look at all those people with their jewels, champagne and fur, looking so elegant... or affluent??? Neither, just looking like a bunch of wannabes 🤑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
For a min I thought the background was the staircase of the museum in Austria mentioned in the previous thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling she is intentionally not posting anything with AJ and Geneva Shore. Or maybe Karim asked her not to post anything about his wedding?

Reactions: 13
Here's a tracker of her most recent trips (black arrows) and the "expeditions" she has planned for the remainder of the year (green arrows):
1. Ibiza Off-Season Trip, no yacht nor friends.
2. Paris, France. Mostly for SOA or the 1M YT "celebration". Creepy photoshoot, Bvlgari heist.
3. Geneva, looking like she spent all her money in Paris.
4. London calling, possible lip fillers/botox session. Visiting real estate agents.
5. Dubai, expedition to extract resources from the rich.
I predict she might have to go back to Geneva before flying off to Dubai. That's unless she moves her belongings to the UK, officially.

I can't wait to see what kind of seat she purchases. Is anyone familiar with flights en route?
Drop your theories below.

tracker.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@Sadies - on the advice or 'master class for the (un)fortunate 20' about playing the victim and telling sob stories - NEVER do that to the affluent people. Never play a victim to them because they will brand you as one and will either avoid you or use you. Rich/affluent/influential people already have heard all the sob stories in the world from their own families and friends. The tricky part is that they will be very sympathetic to your face but will start avoiding you and even warning their circle about you! I am very familiar with this 'damsel in distress' (which works in very few cases) concept by other gurus but how did they acquire their own wealth or fame? Not by playing a victim! Even Anna works hard on her scam and damage control and at least her youtube videos are well-presented. If you want to get help from people, show that you can do it almost on your own but just need directions, advice or information on a specific topic.

Reactions: 31
I have a feeling she is intentionally not posting anything with AJ and Geneva Shore. Or maybe Karim asked her not to post anything about his wedding?
I'm starting to think this theory too. They have all Googled her and spent time reading here... figured out a lot of this information is factual and have gotten a strange feeling about it. Hence, them perhaps slowly trying to ease away without completely ending the friendship. I'm sure they all know a few things about each other, perhaps shared over drunken conversations or vulnerable moments.

Or, they are just nice people (although believing her mistruths) and standing by her knowing that she doesn't actually have many real, close friends and she barely goes to see her family? It seems like just Anna and her mother? Who she seems to see once a year? Stockholm is a few hours flight away from Geneva, London etc... not sure why she doesn't visit her more often, vice versa. If Anna was so wealthy, why wouldn't she fly her mother out to Geneva if she couldn't find the time to fly back to Stockholm? Surely Anna has a spare room for hosting in her "elegant" apartment?

I am so curious as to how Bassam ended up being on the outs with Lina's posse. They went from being friends and having drinks and dinners at their apartments every end of the week to no longer following each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Good morning from sunny *redacted city* where the temperature is a balmy 17 degrees Celsius.

I will spend the day touring the various hotel lobbies, my family owns the Kempinski here. If I stand in the lobby long enough perhaps a rich man will notice me. We also own the Parliament building, but when I tried to enter the construction workers doing the renovation were quite rude. I'll be back after dark when there's less security.

Oops! I must have been dreaming, I'm awake now.
Regarding the cast of Geneva Shore. May I request a new pic of the various characters in the style of a funeral tribute. Bassam has not been seen for two seasons. Joe is invisible as usual. Lina has a new BFF. Karim got married and our dear rat was not at the wedding. Really we need to memorialize the end of their friendship. (Don't worry, Lina will post "miss you" in Anna's comments to show her support soon)

Since it's Anna, the funeral arrangement should be tacky Russki style, babushkas included. Here lies Anna's friendships. Memento Mori.
da319f3e9134e2c02ebc92220e7cc47a.jpg

In the meantime we need a new name for the scammer's adventures.

Real Housewife with no Husband: Dubai edition

Fell out of Love Island: Anna Bey solo again

The Circle: Back right where she started, selling her filet de perche Ibiza edition

Bachelorette in Paradise: Dubai, London, or wherever Interpol can't reach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Here's a tracker of her most recent trips (black arrows) and the "expeditions" she has planned for the remainder of the year (green arrows):
1. Ibiza Off-Season Trip, no yacht nor friends.
2. Paris, France. Mostly for SOA or the 1M YT "celebration". Creepy photoshoot, Bvlgari heist.
3. Geneva, looking like she spent all her money in Paris.
4. London calling, possible lip fillers/botox session. Visiting real estate agents.
5. Dubai, expedition to extract resources from the rich.
I predict she might have to go back to Geneva before flying off to Dubai. That's unless she moves her belongings to the UK, officially.

I can't wait to see what kind of seat she purchases. Is anyone familiar with flights en route?
Drop your theories below.

View attachment 761996
@teki_awas Anna will buy a business or a First class seat to Dubai .Tickets to Dubai are cheap this year .She can find a return business ticket for less than 2K and a first class ticket under 4K .I think she scammed enough women to afford a seat , unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@teki_awas Anna will buy a business or a First class seat to Dubai .Tickets to Dubai are cheap this year .She can find a return business ticket for less than 2K and a first class ticket under 4K .I think she scammed enough women to afford a seat , unfortunately.
She will be sure to take lots of photos, as we all know prior to 2019 and making money from her scam course, she was never able to fly higher than economy class except in Europe. Let's have a moment of silence to remember when she pretended she was in a higher class and hung her ipad on the back of the seat. Someone find the photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A selection of photos by Anna pretending to be something she's not.

Anna Bey pretending she was in business class. When on a flight Geneva - some destination in Europe I forgot. We found out the airline by matching the color of the seats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Here she is at a plane show. She posed inside the jet on the tarmac, later she used it for her Youtube thumbnail. She's never been in a private jet. I know some of you are visual learners, so I will post the wide angle shot: you can see the name of the show's sponsor, Dassault Aviation.

Imagine posing in a private jet that doesn't even leave the ground!
🤡

🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Are we ready for our chameleon in chief to undergo another transformation? Or rather our caterpillar/butterfly/moth hybrid to experience metamorphosis 🤭 Whichever it may be, it's time for the "Evolution of SOA"!
1) Anna Beyer self-publishes her ebook "How to be Classy"
www.amazon.com/How-Be-Classy-Transformation-Upgrade-ebook/dp/B0791LWJTQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1520305601&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+be+classy&dpID=414IVkt5HGL&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&linkCode=sl1&tag=beblwh-20&linkId=f47eace7766b8fcd826d9316551d4eff
2) The Jetset School is launched/advertised/sold in April 2018
3) The 7 Step formula is launched in Autumn 2018, with the one module released per week format and a Facebook Q&A livestream every week where Anna shares tips and tricks and answers any questions her students may have
4) The luxury lifestyle program "School of Affluence" makes an appearance in June 2019
5) The major announcement of the online finishing school "School of Affluence" is made via an ig post in August 2019 (Anna attended IVP)
6) The confusion between "luxury lifestyle program" and "online finishing school" ends in August 2019
7) Launch of Phase 4: SOTEW in July 2020

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Are we ready for our chameleon in chief to undergo another transformation? Or rather our caterpillar/butterfly/moth hybrid to experience metamorphosis 🤭 Whichever it may be, it's time for the "Evolution of SOA"!
1) Anna Beyer self-publishes her ebook "How to be Classy"
www.amazon.com/How-Be-Classy-Transformation-Upgrade-ebook/dp/B0791LWJTQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1520305601&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+be+classy&dpID=414IVkt5HGL&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&linkCode=sl1&tag=beblwh-20&linkId=f47eace7766b8fcd826d9316551d4eff
2) The Jetset School is launched/advertised/sold in April 2018
3) The 7 Step formula is launched in Autumn 2018, with the one module released per week format and a Facebook Q&A livestream every week where Anna shares tips and tricks and answers any questions her students may have
4) The luxury lifestyle program "School of Affluence" makes an appearance in June 2019
5) The major announcement of the online finishing school "School of Affluence" is made via an ig post in August 2019 (Anna attended IVP)
6) The confusion between "luxury lifestyle program" and "online finishing school" ends in August 2019
7) Launch of Phase 4: SOTEW in July 2020
Thanks. Important to note as well when she stopped copying other people's pics and using her own, and when her designer items appeared.

What will her new name be? What scam will she run next?

Stay tuned on the next episode of Desperate Housewife with No Husband: Anna Hallitosis goes global. Alternative names:

No Sex and No City: Homeless Anna on the Run

Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
: Anna/Aija Darling/Raty/Bey/Hallit, she comes and goesss, she comes and gooeeessss!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A selection of photos by Anna pretending to be something she's not.

Anna Bey pretending she was in business class. When on a flight Geneva - some destination in Europe I forgot. We found out the airline by matching the color of the seats.

Polish_20210914_194835946.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Minute 7 to minute 10 of this video is all you need to see.

Apologies, this photo was not even a private aviation show, but a polo event, even worse.

Highlights are her talking to poor handsome Gregorio, probably the only person there who wanted to appear on camera with her. Can you imagine her walking around desperately trying to latch onto the "affluent"?

Was Average Joe away while she was rubbing up on Gregorio?

1631621998547.png

Anna is only there to take pics and look for rich men, not watch the polo

1631622093527.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
by JetsetBabe / 92mo
//keep unread//hide

Business ME
Since I turned in to some kind of workaholic (not really, but I kinda like to joke about it) I’m really working my ass off building my projects that will soon start generating money. Since I got extremely hooked on Law of Attraction I feel they both go really hand in hand.

I pushed my vision board a step further that I’ve now photoshopped my name in to an Amex Black card and my company logo in to various office buildings.

Ha ha, this imagination thing is really fun, I’m totally loving it! Especially since I’ve put these pictures everywhere I spend a lot of time; next to my bed, at my desk at work etc. So I spend a lot of time thinking about this and getting carried away in my fantasies.

The best one is the Amex Black with my own name photoshopped in to - because it looks really real. And it also got me thinking,
How come I never before thought of the potential of owning an Amex Black card one day?
I always thought that If I would be blessed with the wealth, it would be because my husband would own it and not me.
But you know what?
duck that.
I’m going to own an Amex Black card one day.
With my name on it!
If all these random people out there can,
Then I can.
You know what the secret is to success? Being hungry enough so you stay focused and never give up. Persistency.
I’m hungry. I’m really damn hungry!
I will create my dream life because I know now that my dream life will not come to me as a miracle, I’ve gotta make it happen or watch others living the life I want!

SO BRING ON MY FUTURE AMEX BLACK!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.