Anna Bey #25 Lonesome in Paris & Return of the A-List, please put her on a no-fly list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crazy how she is obsessed with it when she said herself that it is not elegant. I follow this influencer from Romania Andaslife (former model) who livesin Dubai and married a wealthy man from germany i believe. I rembember about two years ago she posted a story of a printed copy of the SOTEW material she had purchased. Thats about the time i followed AB and was nor skeptical of her courses. I actually thought “oh descent people do follow AB”. Anyways, After that shes never showed or mentioned anything but this girl had already leveled up and refined her style x1000 in so little time since she got married. So noticeable on her instagram feed. Like much more than Anna in her 15 years in her level up journey and the elite. Andaslife has literally any Chanel Hermes bag or VCA piece of jewelry she wants for birthday, christmas, anniversaries, womens day, any holiday.. you name it she gets anything she qants. She ultra femenine and does go for the typical instagram fashion girl favorites and theres been a slow but stable and more improved style compared to they time she was engaged but regardless of that, one of Anna Beys former student truly living Annas dream.
Edited typo
Anda is extremely sweet and genuine indeed.

Reactions: 1
@teki_awas can you please put a new caption on this? "Hey it's me Anna, I'm alone again at the theatre and dinner...anyone want to hang out? I got the cheapest tickets. You'll pay, of course. DM me. Please?"

View attachment 777135
word of the DAY: matinée
@Bastine de Beaumanoir did you charge her for the consultation or was it a free tattle bonus? 😂🤷‍♀️

I just can’t - I was just watching the video about Victorian era - people were always willing to pay for entertainment, but we have it for free. 🍿
Girls that still think Anna had made it - are you able to see how clueless she is and needs to read tattle to “level up” herself?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a few questions.
Who did she have lunch with?
Who is this Jen girl who claims to have known her since the beginning (@laurensanchez @itsverynice2 please share any details)?
Why did she go to the London office when there's probably one closer to home/Geneva?
Why did she go to the office in the first place?
Who at youtube invited her? As far as I know there isn't an event for youtubers at the moment...
Why did they give her flowers?

Slightly off topic but I'm loving the comments on her ig post

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome to America?! No, I don't think so, France has to take one for the team and let her reside in the outskirts (where Monaco employees live and commute from).

• Haha
  • Sad
I have a few questions.
Who is this Jen girl who claims to have known her since the beginning (@laurensanchez @itsverynice2 please share any details)?
Why did she go to the London office when there's probably one closer to home/Geneva?
Who at youtube invited her? As far as I know there isn't an event for youtubers at the moment...

She bought flowers for herself to have the Russian influencer look. She is a donkey carrying books copying a myriad of people blindly. Russian women typically get flowers from men courting them or their husbands on anniversaries or special occasions.

So where is Average Joseph, the famous belt giver. who is supposed to be the gifter of flowers. Anna Belt, what an ignorant peasant. And donkey carrying books.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a few questions.

Looks like just a subscriber to me, indicated she was one of the few first thousand followers on YouTube. Doesn’t indicate she met her or that was part of JSBLondon group. I don’t recall her at all.

It’s official now. She looks like Brandi Glanville’s sister. @teki_awas could you please show us a portrait of two sisters together? 😇

Reactions: 10
In the new thread, perhaps include “uncultured copy cat” in the title.

Affluent people enjoy a wide variety of hobbies, some high brow, some low brow. She dropped salsa dancing for not being affluent, which is all you need to know about her fake interest in culture and horses as a form of status seeking, which irks genuine culture lovers and equestrians. The peasant again filmed a live act, no respect or appreciation for the performers!

And where is Average Joeseph ?

Reactions: 14
I have so many questions about her visit today idk where to begin. Here we go:
If I recall correctly YT London and Google London share office building, why is she taking the picture OUTSIDE infront of the GOOGLE sign?
Why not use the logo wall inside the actual building? Or any of the walls in the YT side filled with YT logos? I recall a cute retro YT themed cafe/bar? where she could have done her iconic pose in her red satin dress...

Why no photo from the rooftop terrace? Or with a cute android serving coffee and cakes? HOW DARE YOU FORGET THEM!!!
Pro tip: Exploit one of their production studios for another Zara shopping trip, but more pro this time xD

BTW try the chocolate brownie at YT London, it's great :p and the office space could have undergone extensive renovations or something since last I visited. But I doubt it since they've had the same layout since forever

Reactions: 24
Google, huh?

0f9ba133f49cd2904176ef897df7acae6a8e8459&rid=giphy.gif

Still not impressed, lying biatchy. Where in the world would Google give flowers? Flowers?!!! And cheap looking ones!!! :ROFLMAO: She's wandering that office searching for men!!! And isn't it so awkward that she's hanging out so much with black women lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd keep an eye on twitter. This woman is gonna be busted! (Like she pretending to have access to something exclusive while a stranger is filming her from afar and showing she's just faking it).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you mean Lipstick Rose? Unfortunately I don't know this perfume, so I cannot make any comparison to Portrait 🙁 Portrait of a Lady I very old fashioned, and I mean really old fashioned- it immediately makes you think about older woman wearing silk blouse and elegant woolen coat. I actually like "weird" perfumes, but I cannot imagine it on someone younger than 35. And I know that usually men dislike this fragrance a lot.
I have been in the actual shop in Dubai and I didnt like portait of a lady. It was my least favourite and I dont understand why it is her favourite.
It doesnt have the sent of old fashion lady or high society whatever she tries to emulate. For me its just a strong but empty perfume. Not my favourite from the wide selection the brand (that I actually love) offers. She just selected it because its called portait of a lady, there is the word LADY in it and have a higher price point than the one you can find in Sephora 😂 she doesnt know anything about anything and it shows.

Reactions: 9
OMG! I agree with @Mormongurll I have been away since August on actual Holidays (not like Anna's, whose trips have been very entertaining to follow) and catching up with some work. It has taken me WEEKS to catch up with the last 3 threads, and I haven't finished! But thank you, ehleghunt ladies for keeping it and for @Bastine de Beaumanoir @AnnaBelt and other's useful information. Very much appreciated.

I have so many questions about her visit today idk where to begin. Here we go:
If I recall correctly YT London and Google London share office building, why is she taking the picture OUTSIDE infront of the GOOGLE sign?
Why not use the logo wall inside the actual building? Or any of the walls in the YT side filled with YT logos? I recall a cute retro YT themed cafe/bar? where she could have done her iconic pose in her red satin dress...

Why no photo from the rooftop terrace? Or with a cute android serving coffee and cakes? HOW DARE YOU FORGET THEM!!!
Pro tip: Exploit one of their production studios for another Zara shopping trip, but more pro this time xD

BTW try the chocolate brownie at YT London, it's great :p and the office space could have undergone extensive renovations or something since last I visited. But I doubt it since they've had the same layout since forever
I just wanted to add. Isn't this the woman who was desperately seeking an introduction to someone who works at Google when her YT channel was hacked? There is something fishy here.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where can I find a clean screen shot from this picture? so I can keep it and present it to authority if needed if she decide to stay in Dubai. Would be fun to see how she is going to justify in an AFFLUENT way that she is getting kick out of the UAE because she is racist towards Arab/black and also islamophobic in an islamic country 🤭😊

Oh, I see, she went to go beg for her 1M plaque.
"How did those fake accounts get in there? I didn't know that was a thing you could buy from a social media manager in a 3rd world country".

View attachment 777200
Incredible grateful for the google entreprise ? When they recently put out a woman without paying her after she got raped by one of her colleague and declared it to them ? While the rapist is still working there ? Hmm odd conception of woman empowerment darling raty the rat 🐀 It shows how disconnected from the reality she is and what she cares for : Only herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.