Anna Bey #24 A-list bully, ID-info stealer, fake marriage, running away from Swiss police

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually that beautiful reception was at Lina's and she as the great friend she is arranged it all. But you're right.
Oh yeah, sorry, my bad. It's almost even more critical since it means she's not even able to entertain in her own home. They probably live in an apartment with a two-seater sofa and not enough chairs for everyone. It's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4) I would say that to throw nice lunch or dinner with several courses would be nicer and more appropriate than this so called “reception”.

Reactions: 15
Excuse me but, we are all debating how scandalous it is that Aija records her videos in her husband's company apartment but we forget the main thing: Can you imagine spending half of your life stuck in that place, having no other place to entertain, so much so that you even hold your wedding reception there? How tragic! Industrial hummus with oil added to it, cherry tomatoes in the bowl and dry ass crackers 😭😭
I laugh nervously, it sounds like a camping appetizer.

I have nothing against camping appetizers, but in the context of a wedding, it sounds more like a nightmare. Sorry, but, the excuse of a small reception with friends can't be believable to anyone holding at least 2 brain cells. We were in a period of pandemic but, couldn't home chefs work? A caterer able to deliver at home? Come on, when you have a minimum of aHfFluHeNce, you always know a friend of a friend who can help you out. What I'm wondering is what financial situation these two are in. To me, the food you offer your guests says a lot about the respect you have for them, but also about your finances. I've seen weddings in Eastern Europe with very poor people who had much more food than this. There is something really inconsistent here: even though it's an arranged wedding and everyone knows about it, you still make sure to thank your friends by offering them decent food. Or maybe you're living way beyond your means and don't even have the budget to hire a professional. I'm telling you, this is a circus.
Even camping appetizers are more appealing than that 😅. Where are the main courses? Where are they? Any Sunday family meal kicks the ass out of this "meal". Someone affluent would serve yummy cuts of meat (bonus points if they are exotic or out of the ordinary), some elaborate appetizers, a wide range of drinks...where are all of those, huh?

I may not come from a affluent family, but I would hang my head in shame if I offered that little and poor variety of dishes when I'm more than able to provide my guests with better food. When someone matters to you and you feel glad they are with you, you want to project that with the best food you can afford.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh yeah, sorry, my bad. It's almost even more critical since it means she's not even able to entertain in her own home. They probably live in an apartment with a two-seater sofa and not enough chairs for everyone. It's pathetic.
But get a Lambo, Porsche or Bentley and leave that piece of junk of popular car 5 blocks away from your working spot. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Where is her opulent dining area?
The room with the glass gueridon looks more like a small entryway .
888A2675-D8AF-4D5A-8BF2-B8CCA6473C16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
- I did not want to talk to the Swedish media for a reason - they will be completely appalled, says Anna Bey and refers to the fact that much of the material in her channels, according to her own statement, does not appeal to everyone.
I think she doesn't want to attract attention in Sweden because her portrayed lifestyle is very comparable to any upper-middle class Swede. She's not going to fool anyone. If you walk around Östermalm, Stockholm, you're going to see tons of ladies with filled lips. If you ride the t-bana you're going to see a lot of authentic designer bags. They take multiple vacations per year to Provence, Italy, Greek Islands, skying vacations, etc... A double income, no kids couple will be able to afford 5star hotels. It's not that unique.
However, I'm seeing an increasing trend of wannabe influencers that fit the Anna mindset that you should capitalize on your looks while forgetting the bigger package. And truth be told if you're a natural blonde you go to southern Europe and you're considered a lot more attractive than back home. You'll be showered with attention.

There's the same trend of white socially inept guys going to SE Asia and becoming Brad Pit as soon as they leave the plane. Geographic arbitrage is real, but at the end of the day they'll still be a LBH (loser back home).

Reactions: 30
Good morning, ladies.

@OffWhite, thanks a lot for the new thread.

Regarding what is being assumed about this picture 👇

View attachment 739403

Notice the room divider, the couch, the armchairs, the lamp, the plant, the chandelier and the frame of a painting hidden by her hair.

Now check some screenshots from some of her videos:

From "How I Got MARRIED During Lockdown!", 6 months ago:

View attachment 739412

From "School of Affluence Review - Rags To Riches Story With Brianna", 6 months ago:

View attachment 739421

From "10 Tips To Look Effortlessly Expensive & Put Together", 7 months ago.

View attachment 739425

Those were all I could find so far in her own videos. But then there's some more from either her own IG or from Geneva Shore...

View attachment 739486

On this next one, again the chandelier and the detail of the couch:

And my favorite:

I apologise, I'm doing this in a hurry, but you guys notice how the couch, the armchair, the lamp, the chandelier (that also appear in some of her videos), the room divider and the carpet are just the same. I have always thought that was Hallit's place. And that in that particular photo/cam view she was positioned in the kitchen purposely to show that stylish living-room.

One thing is for sure, "her" home or not, she does move furniture a lot! :LOL:

Oh, here goes two gifts I found while searching those pics... For those who wishes to marvel themselves with her glamorous ring...

... And her vast millionaire wedding banquet.

I'm going to hell... :ROFLMAO:
NICE WORK, DETECTIVE BATMAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she doesn't want to attract attention in Sweden because her portrayed lifestyle is very comparable to any upper-middle class Swede. She's not going to fool anyone. If you walk around Östermalm, Stockholm, you're going to see tons of ladies with filled lips. If you ride the t-bana you're going to see a lot of authentic designer bags. They take multiple vacations per year to Provence, Italy, Greek Islands, skying vacations, etc... A double income, no kids couple will be able to afford 5star hotels. It's not that unique.
However, I'm seeing an increasing trend of wannabe influencers that fit the Anna mindset that you should capitalize on your looks while forgetting the bigger package. And truth be told if you're a natural blonde you go to southern Europe and you're considered a lot more attractive than back home. You'll be showered with attention.

There's the same trend of white socially inept guys going to SE Asia and becoming Brad Pit as soon as they leave the plane. Geographic arbitrage is real, but at the end of the day they'll still be a LBH (loser back home).
Or the people who had the pleasure of once knowing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Headlines for today:
Romantic wake-up and zoom in on the yachts, too bad Anna isn't staying in a yacht
At the ripe age of 35, Anna has graduated to the more adult area of the island (she's abandoned the nightclubs of Ibiza aka Amnesia) and is identifying the hotspots. Ladies, we have ourselves a travel journalist now!
While Anna may be showing her gratitude for hotel services, I can't help but notice the dead fish eyes in that photo
Anna is following in the footsteps of Rachel Markle: after food connoisseur we might be blessed with the reincarnation of Humanitarian Anna!
Hermesa is her shoe of the week
Victoria Beckham wannabe posing to show off a new fashion trend: Ibiza St Tropez style! Whatever that means...

On a more serious note, for those who can remember, what were her London haunts? What are the places she goes to in London?
If any of our London girls can, please spot her IRL, it would be so funny!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Headlines for today:
Romantic wake-up and zoom in on the yachts, too bad Anna isn't staying in a yacht
At the ripe age of 35, Anna has graduated to the more adult area of the island (she's abandoned the nightclubs of Ibiza aka Amnesia) and is identifying the hotspots. Ladies, we have ourselves a travel journalist now!
While Anna may be showing her gratitude for hotel services, I can't help but notice the dead fish eyes in that photo
Anna is following in the footsteps of Rachel Markle: after food connoisseur we might be blessed with the reincarnation of Humanitarian Anna!
Victoria Beckham wannabe posing to show off a new fashion trend: Ibiza St Tropez style! Whatever that means...

On a more serious note, for those who can remember, what were her London haunts? What are the places she goes to in London?
Well, Mrs. Hallit, it's usual that a cala (cove) has a beach. Nothing new under the sun :rolleyes:. The place seems to be lovely, though.
It's a shame she hasn't tried an ensaimada or some sobrasada* yet. (Oh no, they are full of fat and carbs and she tells her students to avoid them 😅.)

*: These foods are from Majorca, to be accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I recall someone posting a link featuring weddings that took place during lockdown (wish I could find that). They had nothing to do with the caricature wedding our rat had. Even Ann Andres got married during the pandemic and had a beautiful reception at the Eden Roc.

Let's be honest: people of means did not really suffer from the pandemic situation. You don't really feel it when you have a big beautiful mansion, a big garden, all private everything (planes, yachts, hired staff).

Headlines for today:

Everything she does screams sadness and mediocrity. She's the forever wannabe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In her stories Anna says she does not miss London life because she needs tranquility now. She 'just wants quiet'.

Wasn't she dying of boredom in Geneva?
I bet she just is not able to go to some place 'more fun'. Financial reason? Lack of network? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Headlines for today:

it's so boring. These trips are all about waking up to a beautiful view, going out to eat, taking pictures of your food, showing the color of the sand. Aren't the influential people she covets so much able to explore exclusive places? When I travel, I like to go to wild places, where people don't venture because lambdas guides don't take them there. She always seems to get into tourist traps where everyone is parked and she makes it seem like all these people are part of a certain elite. My companion and I always prefer places where we can have a meal almost alone in the world. A lunch with our feet in the water on a small island, or on a boat docked in the calm. Places like ibiza are full of this type of service. If she was going to eat at Mcdonalds and saying that she thinks it's fun, I would believe her more than I would believe in those tourist spots that she tries to make look chic.

Reactions: 22
I recall someone posting a link featuring weddings that took place during lockdown (wish I could find that). They had nothing to do with the caricature wedding our rat had. Even Ann Andres got married during the pandemic and had a beautiful reception at the Eden Roc.

Let's be honest: people of means did not really suffer from the pandemic situation. You don't really feel it when you have a big beautiful mansion, a big garden, all private everything (planes, yachts, hired staff).
They occupied their heads with things that truly matter.
Shopaholics continued to massacre themselves buying more and more. Those who live to party continued to do so but lowkey. Those who love travelling never cared to stop or at least to pretend they're following the "rules" (Aham, Aija...) and those bound to live a life of lies and use every opportunity to quench their need for virtual validation took steps that led them to big misfortunes (Aija and some American, British and EE influenzas).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get it why would you want to have an ice bucket at home. I mean we drink a wine a lot, but I don't even own a wine fridge for now, I don't care for it. I always drink reds at room temperature (my storage place has temperature of about 20 degrees Celsius) and whites chilled, same with champagne, so I just take them out of the fridge, serve, then put stopper on them and back to the fridge they go. I'd rather take several trips to the kitchen to pour refills, but the wine is at a good temperature and I don't have to worry about water dripping down the bottle which I find highly annoying. And since I do sabrage a lot, properly chilled champagne or any other sparkling wine is a must, which means an overnight stay in fridge. Ladies, never use quick freezer-chilling a bottle of champagne or putting it in an ice bucket for sabrage - both methods will make the bottle cold but the contents will be relatively warmer, which may cause breaking at odd places, not at the throat of the bottle and possible injury. It's sabrage safety 101.

Re Big 5 consulting firm, I would advise that only if you really are into accounting and consulting, extreme pyramid corporate structure and quite some brainwashing as far as corporate behaviour and vocabulary go. My husband worked in one of those companies for a bit, was great at what he did, but did not enjoy it, he called it soul-sucking. I also haven't pursued a bona fide corporate job because of that - I want a fulfilling carreer, but I love to travel and have time for myself so I don't want to be with an employer that believes in their employees putting in 50+ hour weeks as means of loyalty. I do my 40-50 hours a week, but I do my work effectively and to be 100% present and alert I need my rest, both mentally and physically. I am also one of those people who use up all of their yearly allotted vacation days (in Russia it's usually around 25-30 days a year) throughout the year, instead of saving them and having them paid out at the end of their current job.
Wow you do it professionally? I've only seen sabrage done at restaurants or very good events.

@J.Tarac let's have some fun, let's open the betting, the price will be a virtual bottle of champagne :
-You bet this is Hallit's logement de fonction (the decoration screams "official accomodation")
-I bet this is the private lounge of the bank (the luster and the champagne bucket, it bothers me a lot...)
Let's see how she reacts, in both cases she will have to show us more, the bedroom for exemple.
What do you think? Are you in?
🍾
PS. We want en essay from @hereforitall about the interior design, is it post-modernism, post-minimalism, post-lebaneesism?
I believe this is his private apartment, but the bank pays for it. It's of course designed for one person, I wonder if he informed his bosses Aija is living there?

well well.. maybe she's gonna escape to London? Back to her old ways.. Can we just take a moment to appreciate her looks in the first pic tho, what the heck happened to her within 2 years...
Haha! After all this time my patience has paid off. The rat returns to its former sewer. We in England are waiting for you Aija. Trust, you have a lot of old friends here, and we have many many staff and spies in our arsenal. You may find this city is not as friendly as it was 2 years ago.

Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anna is busy peddling her old videos...
If she wants to escape the authorities she should go to a country that doesn't have any extradition agreement with Switzerland. Like Brazil for example! Don't you have any Brazilian friends Anna? I thought you loved lounging on top of one Brazilian man 🤭

Fun fact: Anna has recently deleted 700k views. Which videos has she privated? She did this last Thursday so I'm guessing that she's covering her tracks and hiding any incriminating evidence... Too bad the gdrive dossier has a bank of all her videos 🤭
Screenshot_20210901-165605__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anna is busy peddling her old videos...
If she wants to escape the authorities she should go to a country that doesn't have any extradition agreement with Switzerland. Like Brazil for example! Don't you have any Brazilian friends Anna? I thought you loved lounging on top of one Brazilian man 🤭

Fun fact: Anna has recently deleted 700k views. Which videos has she privated? She did this last Thursday so I'm guessing that she's covering her tracks and hiding any incriminating evidence... Too bad the gdrive dossier has a bank of all her videos 🤭
View attachment 739961
900K net worth but pocket money on YT.
She wouldn't survive in Geneve with YT alone and I'm being positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
900K net worth but pocket money on YT.
She wouldn't survive in Geneve with YT alone and I'm being positive.
And again! I'm not really sure if she makes as much money on Youtube as the tracker suggests. These are estimates that don't necessarily represent the reality, especially if she's buying subscribers and views, she's probably not making anything.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.