Anna Bey #24 A-list bully, ID-info stealer, fake marriage, running away from Swiss police

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @lalalander for a thread name suggestion and welcome back everyone to watch the next season of Geneva Shore/our favourite shitshow to unfold. Even though it might not be Geneva soon.

A very short recap: If you're new here, have a look around previous threads and especially Anna Bey Wiki (linked next to Anna Bey Threads hashtag), it most probably contains answers to many questions you might have. Throughout last thread, we read and discussed about the eternally awful style of our dear guru, possible conterfit nature of many of her luxurious items, her shady business practices including editing posts in the A-list app and moderating the content ad nauseum so almost nothing interesting remains, the reasons behimd her constant travelling and the possibility of her leaving Geneva for various reasons.

Let us continue on thread number 24!

Mod edit, moving the account name before the #24 so it's consistent

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good morning ladies, welcome to Geneva Shore for the 10th time!

For this special anniversary, I am going to tell you all about Lake Geneva and its mystical creature!

Back in 2019, there was the first report of Lake Geneva Goblin. A man called Joseph Hallit reported seeing a goblin in the water but told the goblin to go back and he was safe… for a while. Since then, many people have believed a water goblin lives in Lake Geneva. There have been several more sightings of the water goblin in that same year, some people have tried taking photos and videos. The photos of this mystical creature have been published in Daily Mail and other news outlets. It became quite popular and people wanted to know more. The water goblin realised that and came out of the water to get even more popularity. The goblin called herself Anna Bey and befriended her witness Joseph, who later introduced her to his friends. Unfortunately, his friends couldn’t stand being close to this monster for long and distanced themselves. The legend says that this goblin is very greedy and outright malicious. However, it still remains a bit of a mystery and that’s why we created numerous amounts of tattle treads, to further expose this mystical creature!

Note for new members, water goblin joke started here https://tattle.life/threads/anna-bey-12-school-of-affluence-reviews.15081/page-7#post-3839404

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good morning, ladies! Here's another lurker since thread 17 (if memory serves me right).

I found Anna Bey by chance when I was scrolling through Instagram Stories and she caught my eye with her contents about "elegance".
Since I am interested in self-development, I decided to give her a try. However, I started to notice something weird just by looking and watching her videos on YouTube, especially with her accent, which sounded pretty Russian/Eastern European for a person from Scandinavia 🤔.

When I found her website, I looked for what sold (because let's face it, these days, every man and his dog is selling online) and found her course, which I found a bit too expensive. 1000$ for that advice? That's ridiculous!
Apart from that, I also joined her webinar in order to launch her A-List app. That was the moment when I started to be really suspicious of her and her business. Luckily, I followed my instinct and did my research about her, finding Tattle and your threads.

I'd love to thank you for the amazing work you're doing and the great content you provide for free. With all the knowledge you have, you could really create your own course (or courses). Believe it or not, you're saving lives, time and money with your efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Rumor has it that Anna the goblin’s water gallbladder makes the most poisonous bile. I’m not sure if it’s true, but hey, she’s one very bitter woman for sure…

Good morning ladies, welcome to Geneva Shore for the 10th time!

For this special anniversary, I am going to tell you all about Lake Geneva and its mystical creature!

Back in 2019, there was the first report of Lake Geneva Goblin. A man called Joseph Hallit reported seeing a goblin in the water but told the goblin to go back and he was safe… for a while. Since then, many people have believed a water goblin lives in Lake Geneva. There have been several more sightings of the water goblin in that same year, some people have tried taking photos and videos. The photos of this mystical creature have been published in Daily Mail and other news outlets. It became quite popular and people wanted to know more. The water goblin realised that and came out of the water to get even more popularity. The goblin called herself Anna Bey and befriended her witness Joseph, who later introduced her to his friends. Unfortunately, his friends couldn’t stand being close to this monster for long and distanced themselves. The legend says that this goblin is very greedy and outright malicious. However, it still remains a bit of a mystery and that’s why we created numerous amounts of tattle treads, to further expose this mystical creature!

Note for new members, water goblin joke started here https://tattle.life/threads/anna-bey-12-school-of-affluence-reviews.15081/page-7#post-3839404
Gosh, I thought the water goblin was ejected by that geyser…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Message for Anna's followers reading us secretly.
We are several women here, forming a womanhood chaine to fight a dangerous scam in order to protect you. This woman is selling you a lie, she doesn't have the affluent life she pretends to have. You pay for her restaurants and trips. She is guilty of cybercrime (selling a fraud) and abuse of weakness/credulity because from your countries, especially if you are from an unfortunate country, you are not able to verify her life and you could be easily manipulated. All her legal Terms and Conditions are nonsense and have no value for the Swiss law.

Informations about the cybercrime here :

If you want to get your money back make a report signalizing the facts to the Swiss authorities. If you give your name and adress, you will have an official aknowledgment for them which could serve you with your bank , but you can also report the facts in anonymity. This is not a police complaint, it's something very specific to Switzerland. The more reports are coming, the better is because her case will be bring into Court. For more details see my posts in thread n° 23, p. 34, 38, 48.
Here is the adress, english is welcome :
Ministère public
Route de Chancy, 6B
1213 Petit-Lancy
Geneva
Switzerland

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Good morning, ladies.

@OffWhite, thanks a lot for the new thread.

Regarding what is being assumed about this picture 👇

notitle.jpg

Notice the room divider, the couch, the armchairs, the lamp, the plant, the chandelier and the frame of a painting hidden by her hair.

Now check some screenshots from some of her videos:

From "How I Got MARRIED During Lockdown!", 6 months ago:

notitle1.jpg

From "School of Affluence Review - Rags To Riches Story With Brianna", 6 months ago:

notitle2.jpg

From "10 Tips To Look Effortlessly Expensive & Put Together", 7 months ago.

notitle3.jpg

Those were all I could find so far in her own videos. But then there's some more from either her own IG or from Geneva Shore...

notitle4.jpg

On this next one, again the chandelier and the detail of the couch:

And my favorite:

I apologise, I'm doing this in a hurry, but you guys notice how the couch, the armchair, the lamp, the chandelier (that also appear in some of her videos), the room divider and the carpet are just the same. I have always thought that was Hallit's place. And that in that particular photo/cam view she was positioned in the kitchen purposely to show that stylish living-room.

One thing is for sure, "her" home or not, she does move furniture a lot! :LOL:

Oh, here goes two gifts I found while searching those pics... For those who wishes to marvel themselves with her glamorous ring...

... And her vast millionaire wedding banquet.

I'm going to hell... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Good morning, ladies.

View attachment 739403

Notice the room divider, the couch, the armchairs, the lamp, the plant, the chandelier and the frame of a painting hidden by her hair.

View attachment 739412

From "School of Affluence Review - Rags To Riches Story With Brianna", 6 months ago:

View attachment 739421

View attachment 739425

Those were all I could find so far in her own videos. But then there's some more from either her own IG or from Geneva Shore...

View attachment 739486

And my favorite:

I apologise, I'm doing this in a hurry, but you guys notice how the couch, the armchair, the lamp, the chandelier (that also appear in some of her videos), the room divider and the carpet are just the same. I have always thought that was Hallit's place. And that in that particular photo/cam view she was positioned in the kitchen purposely to show that stylish living-room.

Oh, here goes two gifts I found while searching those pics... For those who wishes to marvel themselves with her glamorous ring...

Well, I guess that's what happens when someone wants to make a lie more credible. As long as people don't question anything at all, everything will be alright in Anna's mind.

And for God's sake, don't even mention the poor attempt of a wedding "feast". I've seen friend meetings with way more food than that :ROFLMAO:.
How the hell can someone who claims to be so affluent and rub shoulders with the jet set offer this shambolic selection of food at her wedding? Not even minimalism can be an excuse for that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

notitle.jpg
I'm still thinking about that ice bucket in her "living room". No one that is settled and past their mid twenties has an ice bucket as part of the living room decor. It makes your living room look like a sterile environment used for catering/business lounge. The fact that she didn't even try to cover it , when she claims to be so detail-oriented, says a lot about how she sees her environment.

It seems that some people in Sweden have this idea that champagne is this huge status symbol. There's even this weird snob behaviour that young brats do called vasking. Paying for 2 bottles and asking the waiter to pour one "down the sink" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_(behavior).
If you have experienced living in a wine producing country this aspirational champagne obsession is pretty comical. And Anna despite having spent some time living in wine producing countries, navigating the social scenes hasn't got the memo. I remember how in her champagne etiquette she doesn't even talk about different types, budget, and other sparkling wines. I bet she is so wealthy that she would never consider using cava or spumante to make a champagne sangria or a mimosa for her friends:ROFLMAO:. Oh, she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends or to make anything herself!
Anna is so superficial in her teaching that it wouldn't surprise me that she learned this common knowledge from tik tok/pop media.

She seems to be trapped in this mid-twenties early career consultant with "work hard, play hard" vibe, trying to show off and impress their colleagues, while dragging an entourage of fake friends and posers feeding of their "generosity".
If you are young, not-yet-wealthy, and want access to this type of environment while saving yourself some embarrassment of being looked at as a poser/leech, study hard and get a entry level job in a Big 5 consulting firm. It'll be likely that you'll find a like minded ambitious partner that respects you, and will want a long term relationship. You will also be able to phase out this lifestyle whenever you're ready, naturally. Oh, and you'll be a thousandaire on your own right! Get some property, and slowly but surely you'll become a millionaire while you party your worries away, especially with the current inflation.
This is the formula. No, I don't need your 1000$. It's my treat for you ambitious young ladies out there.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Aija brags again about how rich she is that she can get a blowdry by hairdresser everyday in the hotel. If this hair is professionally blow dried then 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Aija brags again about how rich she is that she can get a blowdry by hairdresser everyday in the hotel. If this hair is professionally blow dried then 🤡🤡
It's not good for your hair having a blow dry per day:eek:. She's going to turn bald. Some wealthy ladies brag about how long they're able to go in-between salon blow dries while looking fresh and fabulous.
The blow dries might look very impressive for some American folks out there but in some European countries you're able to get a blow dry for 5EUR - 25EUR, and you don't even need to tip. This is peanuts. Most 30-something middle class women find it more difficult finding the time to do it rather than the money.

Reactions: 32
I'm still thinking about that ice bucket in her "living room". No one that is settled and past their mid twenties has an ice bucket as part of the living room decor. It makes your living room look like a sterile environment used for catering/business lounge. The fact that she didn't even try to cover it , when she claims to be so detail-oriented, says a lot about how she sees her environment.

If you are young, not-yet-wealthy, and want access to this type of environment while saving yourself some embarrassment of being looked at as a poser/leech, study hard and get a entry level job in a Big 5 consulting firm.
I don't get it why would you want to have an ice bucket at home. I mean we drink a wine a lot, but I don't even own a wine fridge for now, I don't care for it. I always drink reds at room temperature (my storage place has temperature of about 20 degrees Celsius) and whites chilled, same with champagne, so I just take them out of the fridge, serve, then put stopper on them and back to the fridge they go. I'd rather take several trips to the kitchen to pour refills, but the wine is at a good temperature and I don't have to worry about water dripping down the bottle which I find highly annoying. And since I do sabrage a lot, properly chilled champagne or any other sparkling wine is a must, which means an overnight stay in fridge. Ladies, never use quick freezer-chilling a bottle of champagne or putting it in an ice bucket for sabrage - both methods will make the bottle cold but the contents will be relatively warmer, which may cause breaking at odd places, not at the throat of the bottle and possible injury. It's sabrage safety 101.

Re Big 5 consulting firm, I would advise that only if you really are into accounting and consulting, extreme pyramid corporate structure and quite some brainwashing as far as corporate behaviour and vocabulary go. My husband worked in one of those companies for a bit, was great at what he did, but did not enjoy it, he called it soul-sucking. I also haven't pursued a bona fide corporate job because of that - I want a fulfilling carreer, but I love to travel and have time for myself so I don't want to be with an employer that believes in their employees putting in 50+ hour weeks as means of loyalty. I do my 40-50 hours a week, but I do my work effectively and to be 100% present and alert I need my rest, both mentally and physically. I am also one of those people who use up all of their yearly allotted vacation days (in Russia it's usually around 25-30 days a year) throughout the year, instead of saving them and having them paid out at the end of their current job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@J.Tarac let's have some fun, let's open the betting, the price will be a virtual bottle of champagne :
-You bet this is Hallit's logement de fonction (the decoration screams "official accomodation")
-I bet this is the private lounge of the bank (the luster and the champagne bucket, it bothers me a lot...)
Let's see how she reacts, in both cases she will have to show us more, the bedroom for exemple.
What do you think? Are you in?
🍾
PS. We want en essay from @hereforitall about the interior design, is it post-modernism, post-minimalism, post-lebaneesism?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we are again, this time eating a delicious ceaser salad.
Give this woman a menu, seriously.
Screenshot_2021-09-01-13-24-46-928_com.instagram.android.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's not good for your hair having a blow dry per day:eek:. She's going to turn bald. Some wealthy ladies brag about how long they're able to go in-between salon blow dries while looking fresh and fabulous.
The blow dries might look very impressive for some American folks out there but in some European countries you're able to get a blow dry for 5EUR - 25EUR, and you don't even need to tip. This is peanuts. Most 30-something middle class women find it more difficult finding the time to do it rather than the money.
If one's hair is coloured, the advice is to wait three to six days before next hair-washing. Not only because of colour washout, but it's also better to retain hair quality and avoid damage. It's the first advice for hair weakened after excessive chemical processing - wash it less.

Reactions: 19

It seems that some people in Sweden have this idea that champagne is this huge status symbol. There's even this weird snob behaviour that young brats do called vasking. Paying for 2 bottles and asking the waiter to pour one "down the sink" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_(behavior).
If you have experienced living in a wine producing country this aspirational champagne obsession is pretty comical. And Anna despite having spent some time living in wine producing countries, navigating the social scenes hasn't got the memo. I remember how in her champagne etiquette she doesn't even talk about different types, budget, and other sparkling wines. I bet she is so wealthy that she would never consider using cava or spumante to make a champagne sangria or a mimosa for her friends:ROFLMAO:. Oh, she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends or to make anything herself!
Anna is so superficial in her teaching that it wouldn't surprise me that she learned this common knowledge from tik tok/pop media.

She seems to be trapped in this mid-twenties early career consultant with "work hard, play hard" vibe, trying to show off and impress their colleagues, while dragging an entourage of fake friends and posers feeding of their "generosity".
If you are young, not-yet-wealthy, and want access to this type of environment while saving yourself some embarrassment of being looked at as a poser/leech, study hard and get a entry level job in a Big 5 consulting firm. It'll be likely that you'll find a like minded ambitious partner that respects you, and will want a long term relationship. You will also be able to phase out this lifestyle whenever you're ready, naturally. Oh, and you'll be a thousandaire on your own right! Get some property, and slowly but surely you'll become a millionaire while you party your worries away, especially with the current inflation.
This is the formula. No, I don't need your 1000$. It's my treat for you ambitious young ladies out there.;)
To be honest, I find the ice bucket a bit redundant when you can chill your drinks in the fridge. I guess that's not ehlegunt enough for Anna...

At least she could have filled it with some ice and a bottle as part of her decoration efforts. Having that bucket empty is a waste of space and may distract the audience, in my view.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning, ladies.

View attachment 739403

View attachment 739412

View attachment 739421

View attachment 739425

View attachment 739486

And my favorite:

even my cat won't get full with this "food" ... if I had a wedding without my family and that was the 'dinner' I presented to my guests, they would disown me. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely agree with you. It's something irresponsible and unnecessary. If you need a blow dry every single day, that means you should change your hair routine as soon as possible. The more time you can have a clean hair, the better.

But anyway, if she wishes to have bad-looking hair...🙄

even my cat won't get full with this "food" ... if I had a wedding without my family and that was the 'dinner' I presented to my guests, they would disown me. Tragic
Absolutely! I think that there's no culture in the world in which weddings are not perceived as special moments and throw huge parties with even larger feasts (always within everyone's means). Regardless of where you are and who you are, you'll always find a place with the best food within the spouses' budget.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Re Big 5 consulting firm, I would advise that only if you really are into accounting and consulting, extreme pyramid corporate structure and quite some brainwashing as far as corporate behaviour and vocabulary go. My husband worked in one of those companies for a bit, was great at what he did, but did not enjoy it, he called it soul-sucking. I also haven't pursued a bona fide corporate job because of that - I want a fulfilling carreer, but I love to travel and have time for myself so I don't want to be with an employer that believes in their employees putting in 50+ hour weeks as means of loyalty. I do my 40-50 hours a week, but I do my work effectively and to be 100% present and alert I need my rest, both mentally and physically. I am also one of those people who use up all of their yearly allotted vacation days (in Russia it's usually around 25-30 days a year) throughout the year, instead of saving them and having them paid out at the end of their current job.
You're absolutely right regarding the soul-sucking aspect! Yet, if you have no network, underdeveloped social skills, and good work ethics it's an opportunity.
It's a pyramid scheme that is designed to take a large volume of fresh graduates and milk them for a couple of years.
But after 2 years in a place like that you'll have a lot of opportunities for more fulfilling careers, and a good base network. It's a rite of passage for a lot of bright people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.