Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Good morning, ladies.

@OffWhite, thanks a lot for the new thread.

Regarding what is being assumed about this picture 👇

notitle.jpg

Notice the room divider, the couch, the armchairs, the lamp, the plant, the chandelier and the frame of a painting hidden by her hair.

Now check some screenshots from some of her videos:

From "How I Got MARRIED During Lockdown!", 6 months ago:

notitle1.jpg

From "School of Affluence Review - Rags To Riches Story With Brianna", 6 months ago:

notitle2.jpg

From "10 Tips To Look Effortlessly Expensive & Put Together", 7 months ago.

notitle3.jpg

Those were all I could find so far in her own videos. But then there's some more from either her own IG or from Geneva Shore...

notitle4.jpg

On this next one, again the chandelier and the detail of the couch:

And my favorite:

I apologise, I'm doing this in a hurry, but you guys notice how the couch, the armchair, the lamp, the chandelier (that also appear in some of her videos), the room divider and the carpet are just the same. I have always thought that was Hallit's place. And that in that particular photo/cam view she was positioned in the kitchen purposely to show that stylish living-room.

One thing is for sure, "her" home or not, she does move furniture a lot! :LOL:

Oh, here goes two gifts I found while searching those pics... For those who wishes to marvel themselves with her glamorous ring...

... And her vast millionaire wedding banquet.

I'm going to hell... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
Could you please elaborate on fine jewellery? Boucheron, opinion on Boodles, De Beers? I am on the market for a new ring or necklace, turned off Tiffany or VC&A - too trendy/common on Instagram imo
You’ve just dragged the girls back to school because, ladies, it’s time for our Tattle free online finishing school.🔔

Bastine’s corner.
Masterclass: Jewelry/ Haute-Joaillerie

Darlings, if you have money to spend for Haute-Joaillerie, or a man willing to pay a big sum for a piece of jewelry, there are no good or bad brands, everything could be beautiful, it depends on your taste. From what I've observed, the feminine taste follows grosso-modo two tendencies :
-women who prefer the geometrical design (based on geometrical forms)
-women (probably very romantic), who prefer vegetal motifs and volutes (the typical customer of Van Cleef&Arpels in the good old days, today they prefer Ole Lynggaard).

As I said, if today the high society prefers Cartier for watches, it doesn’t mean they don’t have Cartier jewels. But they are coming from old collections not from the new ones (Bvlgari and many others, the same case). For exemple, the Panther brooch is very frequent but the ancient model not the new one. In general, it might be interesting for you to buy an old model of Haute-Joaillerie than a new one, stones were of better quality also the artisanal manufacture is incomparable. Have a look in your local antique shop or follow the auctions in your town because, due to the large number of items, you can buy directly a jewel at a fixed price, without attending the auction. Always inform yourself about the historical collections (read the ancient catalogues), you’ll understand better how less glamour everything is today.
New jewels no longer have a real resale value, only the stones have. Of course there are exceptions but I shall never advice you to put the price of an appartment in a jewel, just in case, one day…
So here some tips from Bastine to see more clearly in the world of the jewelry.

First of all
If you want Him (or the seller) to drop dead of admiration, learn the international language of jewelry which is…. surprise, surprise, French.

Second of all
In life, you don’t really need to have jewels except for :

-pearls, yeah, yeah, yeah pearls ! (earrings + necklace) : only the pearls, without any other motif or metal in it ; little pearls don’t age you. What is ageing you is the lenght of the necklace (go for the ras-de-cou, 40-42cm, not for the princesse, 45-50cm ; other lenghts are the sautoir, 70cm and the Coco, more than 1m)

-a pair of earrings with round little diamonds (the brilliant cut)

-a brooch (you don’t see why now, trust me you will see it in the future)

-the wedding band

-optional : a pair of simple gold earrings

For the rest, it’s according with your own fantasy and your own needs.

Why little Pearls and little diamonds on the ears ? Because they have specific properties related to the reflection of the light so they bring light & life to your face. This is the reason why Coco Chanel was wearing her long necklaces combining real and fake pearls. She used to say that after 35 years à woman needs a source of additional light to enhance her figure. She is right.

In the domain of jewelry reigns the same rule as when it comes to clothing : « dress appropriately » becomes « wear jewels appropriately ». A little parenthesis : dress appropriately it’s not so much « dress according to your size » or « go to the tailor to fit your clothes » (it’s a little more than that, maybe a theme for another Masterclass in the future).

« Wear jewels appropriately » is for exemple :

- when to wear your big diamonds, big jewels (after 16h – but the little earrings you can wear it whenever you want) ; know what your life is before buying big stuff, if you don’t go to the opera premières, galas, balls, etc. you don’t need to spend your money on jewelry.

-what to wear (never an Opal when you are in the presence of French traders -they consider it bad luck for the business ; never a Jade with Asians – Jade is good luck for… Asians, only).

-know and accept the shape of your fingers : rings, especially some models, are not for everyone ; the only shape which compliments every finger without making a sausage from it, is the high classical claw setting (serti griffes), especially the emerald/poire/marquise cut.
Etc, etc, etc.

Regardless of your interest in jewelry, there are things to know, because at least once in a lifetime you will be confronted with the necessity to buy something. As far as it concerns women in the high society, they are true experts of the following categories. You can elaborate afterwards with your own research on Internet.

1.Precious metals : silver (don’t wear silver if you take medication, it becomes black) ; gold (don’t be fool by the actual trade which is trying to sell the 9k and the 14k ; jewels must be in 18k or, very rare nowadays, 22k ; pure gold is 24k) ; platinium (very rare, very hard to work, very expensive).

Jewels in white gold are splendid but the maintenance is expensive in the long run (when the brilliance fades the jewel needs a layer of rhodium, expensive). Know what an alliage means.

Know how to recognize a specific mesh of a bracelet : polonaise, fer à cheval, forçat, grain-de-café, américaine, jaseron, torsade, etc.

2. Stones : I can’t detail everything, I am only giving you some useful or unknown indications. It is very important to know the name of the shapes (attention, the name may vary in your country) : brilliant cut, emerald cut, poire, cœur, marquise, etc ; know how to identify the parts of a cut (facette, culasse, couronne, etc.). A very facetted stone is a very brilliant stone.

Diamond : you need to understand the 4C (carat, cut, clarity, colour)
-you may be disappointing but the diamond is no longer an exclusive and rare stone, actually it was demonetized since 2010 when DeBeers, who used to have an exclusive monopoly on the diamond market, left the boat. Today the trade is very democratized (that’s why you see all those Insta girls with big diamonds) and the resale value of the diamond dropped dramatically.

Saphire : the most exquisite and expensive one is the Ceylan Saphire. Today the mines are empty, there are no more Ceylan saphires extracted so if you want to have one it’s only on the antique market or in some very important jewelry. The stone has a particularity : its inclusion (impurity) which has the shape of a butterfly wing. This is an investment piece but very hard to find.

Ruby : the most wanted is the sang de pigeon ("pigeon blood" or "pigeon heart" in some countries). Often people buy the spinelle thinking is a ruby.

Emerald : the most wanted, the Colombian one, has a very deep green colour. The emerald is very fragile (7 on the Mohs scale – learn the Mohs scale for precious stones), it can’t be cut with many facettes, that’s why the emerald cut exists. It may have a lot of inclusions (impurities) but don’t be affraid to buy a less clear stone because what is exactly the impurity ? It’s a comeback in time, it’s a witness of the ancient time of the mineral growth, which could go back to millions of years, it could be a dust from that Time, an air bubble, a drop of water captured by the mineral in its growth.

Aquamarine : what you need to know is that the stone is almost depleted, so it was substituted by jewellers with the azure topaz which is not a real stone. I mean, it’s a real topaz, but the azure topazes are very rare so the azure topaz you can see in jewelry stores are yellowish topazes which were radiated in order to obtain to azure nuance. Don’t worry, no harm for your health, it's a very soft atomic radiation.

Amethyst : the stone for Wicca girls . Why ???? Since the begining of Time, amethyst was always associated with the power of communication with the Divin. That’s why the rings of the Pope and of the Bishops are in amethyst (more precisely were in amethyst before the council Vatican II , 1962). It comes from ancient Roman traditions and beliefs. But here is the funny thing. Amethyst is actually a Beryl which is the main mineral composing our actual wireless communication instruments like Internet for exemple which is the quintessential of the divine communication, isn't it? There must be some true in our old traditions…

There are many, many, many stones outhere, with very interesting properties but I shall finish with my favorite one : the Tourmaline, extraordinary in all its nuances !

3. Assemblages = les sertissages ; know how to recognize them : serti griffes, serti clos, pavage, serti rail, serti barrette, etc. The safest for your stone : the serti griffes.

4. Fakes : this is a very large category especially because nowadays they can make synthetic precious stones. The fake diamond it’s the easyest one to spot but for the saphire, ruby and emerald there are some nasty fakes called doublons composed by a real couronne and a fake/other stone culasse. If the stone is sertie in a jewel, you can’t see it, only a trained eye can detect it.

My dear @maria99 I am not sure I've been of big help. But I hope you had some answers. Ask me if you want to know other specific details.

Recreation for everybody! 🔔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
Girls, forgive me for straying off-topic a little bit but I think nobody can get enough of Bastine's brilliant tips so @Bastine de Beaumanoir , may I ask how and where did you gain all this knowledge from? Any topic that pops up here, you know it to the bits and you generously share 🧚🏼‍♀️ I'm truly impressed
First I observed/listened/recorded. Then I went to the right "schools". Finally, I got to meet the real high society (aristocracy & haute bourgeoisie) and still observed/listened/recorded. Keep asking me the questions (whatever you want, french cheese protocol, how to get off of your jacket and still holding your bag, every silly thing you might want to know). This is part of my fight against this scam: to demonstrate she knows nothing and nobody. And I have a real pleasure to share with you, I hope to teach you how to "bag" a Prince not a thousandaire. Actually, I must be honest with you : I can't guarantee that you will "bag" a wealthy Prince, it will be quite the opposite. But the title could be a turn-on for some women so it's the choice between being a happy women in bed and in life, or a miserable woman in Rolls Royce:D.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
Message for Anna's followers reading us secretly.
We are several women here, forming a womanhood chaine to fight a dangerous scam in order to protect you. This woman is selling you a lie, she doesn't have the affluent life she pretends to have. You pay for her restaurants and trips. She is guilty of cybercrime (selling a fraud) and abuse of weakness/credulity because from your countries, especially if you are from an unfortunate country, you are not able to verify her life and you could be easily manipulated. All her legal Terms and Conditions are nonsense and have no value for the Swiss law.

Informations about the cybercrime here :

If you want to get your money back make a report signalizing the facts to the Swiss authorities. If you give your name and adress, you will have an official aknowledgment for them which could serve you with your bank , but you can also report the facts in anonymity. This is not a police complaint, it's something very specific to Switzerland. The more reports are coming, the better is because her case will be bring into Court. For more details see my posts in thread n° 23, p. 34, 38, 48.
Here is the adress, english is welcome :
Ministère public
Route de Chancy, 6B
1213 Petit-Lancy
Geneva
Switzerland

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
Something said by @NicePeasNorma today caught my attention -not being sure to have a style or how to have a style- so I thought about doing a little post with some tips. From now on I shall put my advices/tips related to manners, etiquette, etc. under the rubric Bastine’s corner so girls who are not interested can skip this part.

Bastine’s corner

If you think you have no style, the wrong style, etc. there are two explanations. Either you have a real style (personal style, strong personality, etc ), or you are still looking for yourself (normal, it's called LIFE). None of them has to do with your money or your age.
In any case, if you feel uncomfortable with your style, it might help to do a « style diet », which means declutter your eyes and thoughts about everything that has to do with fashion, colours, shapes, etc.
To make it work, you must do the « diet » for at least one season (3 months), ideally would be one year (4 seasons).
Here is the substance of the « style diet ». You don’t need to buy anything !

Look into your wardrobe and select the neutral colours : black, white, gray, beige + everything navy. You will find things like white T-shirts and shirts, black dresses, skirts or troussers, gray, navy, and beige everywhere. The white T-shirts must be fully white, without pattern. Hide all the others clothes.
Combine the neutrals always by two : dark + less dark (white + black ; beige + navy, etc.). The one-colour-look will be only for dresses.
Combine the white with jeans. White shirts and jeans is always very elegant. The best jeans : the classical Levis 501. If you want to buy something buy a Levis 501 (always have one in your wardrobe) The high waist compliments every silhouette.
Have black and nude pumps/ballerinas + white baskets.

Here is the tip : always put a very colourful scarf around your neck or hair. If you have long hair wear a band. For brown long hair, wear a thick and large red band. If you are blond, wear a blue one (if possible with some gold-like pattern in it or on the borders).
The scarf doesn’t have to be Hermes during this time, start with what you already have, polyester satin, etc. For your first expensive scarf I would recommend Longchamp and Lancel, not Hermes and Dior and etc.

No jewelry, only the watch.

After 3 months you will start to understand by yourself what you need to introduce in your oufit, what to change, how to chose from now on, how to combine, etc.
A perfect outfit for young girls would be : jean + WHITE + blazer + scarf + ballerina/white baskets
For more mature women : the same. Also dress + scarf + nude pumps ; elegant neutral troussers + white + scarf + pumps/ballerina. Etc, etc, etc.
You get the picture.

The bag ??? Whatever you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

NicePeasNorma

Good morning, ladies! Here's another lurker since thread 17 (if memory serves me right).

I found Anna Bey by chance when I was scrolling through Instagram Stories and she caught my eye with her contents about "elegance".
Since I am interested in self-development, I decided to give her a try. However, I started to notice something weird just by looking and watching her videos on YouTube, especially with her accent, which sounded pretty Russian/Eastern European for a person from Scandinavia 🤔.

When I found her website, I looked for what sold (because let's face it, these days, every man and his dog is selling online) and found her course, which I found a bit too expensive. 1000$ for that advice? That's ridiculous!
Apart from that, I also joined her webinar in order to launch her A-List app. That was the moment when I started to be really suspicious of her and her business. Luckily, I followed my instinct and did my research about her, finding Tattle and your threads.

I'd love to thank you for the amazing work you're doing and the great content you provide for free. With all the knowledge you have, you could really create your own course (or courses). Believe it or not, you're saving lives, time and money with your efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

teki_awas

Chatty Member
It means she had the time to do the photoshoot in the morning, it means that right now her face is plastered in the video data bank of every police station in France and transmitted to Interpol! Why? Because this pinhead was there in the morning of the robbery making stupid photos! And do you know what event always takes place before a robbery? A photoshoot! Thieves act like they were tourists or etc., taking pictures in order to identify the places or for live transmission for their complices for they can see if they can do the robbery.
Catch me if you can, Tattle...
For my next dissapearing act, I won't post as much on IG, instead, I'll mysteriously arrive in London (once these fine gentlemen in uniform conclude their interviews about my extravagant photoshoot).

Polish_20210908_102951877.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

white_cat

Good morning ladies, welcome to Geneva Shore for the 10th time!

For this special anniversary, I am going to tell you all about Lake Geneva and its mystical creature!

Back in 2019, there was the first report of Lake Geneva Goblin. A man called Joseph Hallit reported seeing a goblin in the water but told the goblin to go back and he was safe… for a while. Since then, many people have believed a water goblin lives in Lake Geneva. There have been several more sightings of the water goblin in that same year, some people have tried taking photos and videos. The photos of this mystical creature have been published in Daily Mail and other news outlets. It became quite popular and people wanted to know more. The water goblin realised that and came out of the water to get even more popularity. The goblin called herself Anna Bey and befriended her witness Joseph, who later introduced her to his friends. Unfortunately, his friends couldn’t stand being close to this monster for long and distanced themselves. The legend says that this goblin is very greedy and outright malicious. However, it still remains a bit of a mystery and that’s why we created numerous amounts of tattle treads, to further expose this mystical creature!

Note for new members, water goblin joke started here https://tattle.life/threads/anna-bey-12-school-of-affluence-reviews.15081/page-7#post-3839404

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
the founder/CEO/owner of the company she bought the balloons from for her 1M subscriber celebration
Seems like she has the merchandise she is selling in her bra! 😀
please keep posting @cherry cherry, her "accointances" are so interesting.

Please ladies, skip this message if you are not interested, it’s the answer to the girls who have asked me specific questions, It’s impossible to keep it short.

First, there was a message from a new member, but I think the message was deleted (I can’t find it anymore), about custom jewellery. It is of course a big yes as long it is quality : stainless steel (Morellato is a very good brand for that), semi-precious stones like, I don’t know-there are many, malachite, tiger’s eye, obsidian, etc, etc, etc., artisanal glass like Murano, etc., etc. Stay simple with the design although. It’s easy to exagerate with custom jewellery. Remember Coco : « before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off ». The ethnic & folk design goes only with people who made it (indian spirals for Indian girls, african sheets for African girls, etc). Be soft also with the bohemian style if you are not the very essence of the young & artist romantic girl or a fan of the 1970s. If you need big jewels for one evening, don’t waste money on real jewels, wear a BURMA adornment, effect guaranteed.

@NicePeasNorma : it depends first of the skin’s PH, medication can change it so silver is going black. Not the pure silver but jewellery silver which is an alliage. It concerns mostly long medication (more than 3 months) or very strong medication like antidepressants or specific treatments (chemo, for the extreme). Very rarely it occurs with antibiotics.

@marsela1 : I’ve been thinking for a week about your question related to a role model. There are so many… But finally I decided to indicate one single example which is the counter-exemple of Anna Bey and concerns the same « level up » journey : Tonya Leigh, a former critical nurse who grew up in a trailer in South, divorced, overweighted, single mom, etc. and who has become an exemple for all the women. She turned her lifestory in a business but you don’t have to buy her School of Self Image. Just browse her website, especially the first blogs and podcasts from her first site French Kiss Life (around 2017). That’s enough. It provides a real impetus for all the women outhere. And listen to her voice on podcast, this is what I would call a charming voice. Now, I can confirm everything related to Tony Leigh not only because her life is very well documented on Internet. But I know the make up artiste, Charles Guillman, who used to do her make up when she was coming in France with the ladies of her program « French KISS life ». What you see on Internet it is the reality.

I don’t know how old you are, but it could be also a good idea to study the way of acting and moving of the great actresses of Hollywood black and white era. I identify myself more with Gene Tierney (I wish !) but the two who are literally spectacular in their gestures are Ava Gardner and Barbara Stanwyck. Look how Barbara Stanwyck lights a cigarette. Look the deportment of each actress from that time when they descend the stairs. They were having lessons for that.

Still about actresses : you have on YT two series from the 1970s with extraordinary women in the lead role, The Mary Tyler Moore show and Rhoda. They are funny, modern, talented, the fashion is just great and every girl will recognize herself in Rhoda.

@Lolakot : I am maybe wrong in your case but your questions are relevant for all the girls, like me, who have not benefited during their childhood from an educational structure within their family. I mean the education was only at school and the parents were content when they were giving to the child a bit of discipline, a little bit of politeness, a little bit of common sense. It was not like in the old money families where children are taken to museums, concerts etc. since they are very young or they have, very early, indications about the books to read in order to develop their general culture. So we are always insecure, without knowing where to start, what to say, see, etc. For the self-cultivation it's very easy. Start as if you were a new born. Forget everything from your past school.

The first step in order to understand the European whole world of knowledge is to know the Greek mythology. You’ll be confronted with it everywhere (history, psychology, littérature, arts, allusions in conversation). In life one can survive without knowing who Meghan Markle is but one cannont survive if one doesn’t know who Heracles is.

The second step is History. To understand the present and even the geography of the actual world one must know the History. It avoids falling into stereotypes and superficial information coming from TV channels or Internet. Mastering History helps to decode everything in life.

The third step is littérature. Open yours ears, this is a tip from Bastine. To start, take one single title per century/per country. The dificulty is to identify which book you must read as a representative book for a whole century and a whole culture. You will have to make a choice. Take for exemple the French littérature of the 19th C. Balzac ? Zola ? Flaubert ? Etc ? And what title ? Balzac wrote so many. It’s up to you. The necessity of the renouncement will have as a happy effect the need to read more. Start in the reverse of the chronology, first 19th or 20thC, then 18thC, 17thC, etc.

The fourth step is Arts. Work by chronological category (gothic, Renaissance, etc.), by country, by artistic techniques (painting, sculpture, etc.). The same. One period/style-one country-one technique-one exemple, you’ll discover your taste and you’ll be in need for more.

The fifth step is Philosophie and History of Science. The same.

The MUSIC step is for everyday and for a lifetime. Music accompanies in parrallel the previous steps.

After that or in parallel it’s good to discover other cultures. In my case I am passionate now about Chinese, Japanese and Korean cultures. And finally, learn another language. The one that I would recommend in order to navigate among wealthy old money Europeans is first Italian (everybody is fluent in Italian and it’s easy to learn) and French (the language of « distinction » for them).

I don’t know in which part of the Switzerland you are. Here are some informations for an old soul. For the French and German speaking part the necessary steps are the Fine Arts Museums and the important concert/opera halls. The hotspot although, for affluent people, are the collections and expositions of some Foundations like Gianadda (Martigny), Hermitage (Lausanne), Rosengart (Lucerne) and of not so well known museums like Jenish (Vevey) or the Rietberg (Zurich). I should have asked you where are you exactly, it’s hard to be precise, it’s too long. It could help to read this weird guy that I know personally.

For classical music you would have to attend very specific events which could be expensive and on invitation like the Gstaad Menuhin Festival. In Geneva for exemple affluent people don’t mingle. You can be with them at the same representation of an Opera/concert, etc, but at the intermission they have their own space in the Grand Théâtre, with champagne and buffet, the other public cannot see them.

For educational youtubers, I really don’t know, they are so many. Sometime I follow somebody for a thing and it becomes important for another thing like in this moment I like to watch RIVER talking about Megan Markle, he is very funny, but in the same time he has a perfect English so it’s very instructive. I would recommend rather the motivational coachs like Mel Robbins and many others. Tom Bilyeu had interviewed all of them, so you can start with him.

@maria99 : not a good idea to answer you after such a long message, I’m a little bit tired so I will be short. At some point in my life the motto was « declutter » : clothes, food, relationships, dreams, hopes, fears, everything. Keep the essential and the functional, try to make space for the future, it’s a way to see better around you and to regenerate yourself. I feel the positive impact in every domain of my life. There are many Yt video on minimalism to accompagny the transition. At first I really enjoyed watching the channel of a girl who was more « functional » than « minimaliste », More Melody, then the move toward minimalism was gradual guided by YT recommandations.

@AnnaBeg : please trust Bastine and take her advice literally. You need to check, with a blood test, if you have a deficiency in vitamin D at a dangerous level. My intuition tells me yes. If you do what I beg you to do and if I’m right, I’m going to amaze our Tattle ladies with an explanation which will change the life of some of them. Please do it, I am very serious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

ThirdWorldGlam

Hello ladiez. I would like to contribute a tiny bit again to the Tattle bible of how to be elegant / look groomed for real. At zero cost, we know that Tattle has more useful advice than any of the Scam of influence videos / courses. We are having a lovely Saturday here in London, last bits of the Summer. I have my matcha ready, a good piece of cake and I'm ready to write down some stuff.

I've been thinking lately about how Anna and similar fake-gurus / "influencers" don't know much about Modern Luxury and Modern Elegance, which are separate topics in terms of style than etiquette.

Anna just thinks that elegance needs to fits certain strict rules when in reality, modern day elegance has mutated into different shapes that we can see reflected on new luxury brands, real A-listers and even on royalty figures.

What the F I am talking about? I am talking about the new wave of modern day elegance that goes beyond being overdressed or wearing what were considered elegant outfits just a few decades ago.
Let's picture it with a few examples.

A few years ago, the Olsen twins, that were huge celebrities in the 00's, decided to focus on fashion and decided to launch their own luxury fashion brand: The Row.
For instance, you cannot speak about modern day luxury and elegance without acknowledging the huge impact those twins had with their clothing line and how this trend now has a huge impact on similar boutiques. Love them or hate them, they are fashion icons and have a 500 million dollar (self made) on their backs.

We can define The Row as "the mystery of how the hell pays £600 for a basic cotton t-shirt".

The answer is: (mostly, not Anna :sneaky:) but... a lot of wealthy businesswoman & businessman, old money folks, REALLY wealthy people, are keen to pay an astronomical amount of money for high quality designer basics.
The Row has a selection of almost the best quality you may find in terms of basics, they have wonderful designs and you can find low key basics and also eccentric pieces to complement your style.
All their pieces are manufactured in the USA or Italy. They only use the very best materials.

There's a wonderful article from The Cut that digs deeper on how boutiques like The Row and Hermès have survived the pandemic: https://www.thecut.com/2021/03/mary-kate-ashley-olsen-the-row.html - the reality of it is that the real elite or those wealthy managers worked the whole pandemic as nothing was really going on and they kept spending their money on their famous £600 t-shirts.

The Row impact has triggered that similar brands now have their own collections of high quality basics: Acne Studios, Totême and even well known boutiques as Chloé have launched wonderful lines based on the necessity of good old basics without flashy logos. If you dig the ready to wear collections of Chanel, Dior, etc, you may also find similar pieces that are not the ones you may see Influenzesss wearing. But if you pay attention, you may spot them on business people, walking around the city and so on. Balmain Blazer, Chloé wool pants, Chanel flats, Dior scarf, no flashy logos. 10/10 look.

Those brands follow the motto that Bastine and others have pointed out here: well ironed shirts, neutrals, leather goods. It makes a good outfit with very little effort. I mean: the effort stays on having the eye to spot how to make the outfit and knowing how to spot good quality items. Falling into the "I need a flashy Gucci or Chanel bag" while you don't have a good shirt + wool/cashmere pants/scarfs it's... a trap! Don't fall for it.

Now.. Why is that Anna hasn't been invited to The Row boutiques? Or why doesn't she spends a few thousands per collection to "stay in" the basics that rule the seasson?
I will throw here a few "it" items from the last few months that I haven't spot Anna wearing. Prada and The Row mules. Bottega Veneta pouch. Totême shirts. Jimmy Choo boots. Jacquemus leather goods (not the mini bags that everyone has but their real-leather classic bags).

As always, wouldn't botter if Anna appears next week with all of these items. The point here is that she is always out of style! She doesn't have a clue about what real affluent folks are wearing besides the flashy logos her eyes spot and hermessas.

Another peculiarity of the brands that I mentioned is that is not easy to spot second hand or vintage items and even if you find a second hand The Row, the price is not cheap. Those brands don't have real "sales", not to the extent of Hermès, but you will not find, let's say, "cheap" The Row leather bags.
Anna just can't fake to belong or understand modern day elegance leaded by those high end brands, she can't afford it.

As she doesn't have the knowledge and never got over her "fake it till you make it" phase (That BTW, it doesn't work gals, that's just bad advice) I don't think Anna can spot if someone is wearing a head-to-toe The Row uniform. Again, that's the point of not wearing flashy logos. When you can afford a £10,000 outfit of high quality basics, last thing you'd like is posers like Anna coming to you 😂 you are not going out to the world to "flex", you don't need to.

Anna, that can't even stop uploading Restaurant's menus (Anna, if you are reading this, STOP), would never understand. Why would you spent that amount of money to wear an outfit with no logos?

But guess what? As always, those of you who know, know - I can easily spot a classic The Row bag or a Chloè coat. Those a timeless classics. I also know that wearing a good quality basic t-shirt sends the correct message to the world: I am not trying hard (as Anna with her prom dresses :alien:), I am just chilling in my well presented outift.

I relate to the anecdote of having people coming to talk to me when I am wearing really simple outfits.
But even my "low effort" outfits are: my size, ironed, clean, I don't have fillers, I follow a skin - hair care routine and I look well groomed. Organic cotton shirts, black leather, a few designer classics with no flashy logos, a smile, a cup of coffee and a good book. You can provide a good chat to everyone. That's the vibe. You will be a magnet of people! I promise you!

I can't even imagine her going to those boutiques with her clown outfits and terrible fillers.

The Sales Associates know how to spot posers 1000 miles away. They will not offer you the same treatment darling. And please, don't make a lenghty post about how "the service was bad". Is not that the service is bad, is that you don't fit and you are not even trying.

How many posts with free advice can we give you till you recognise that your "etiquette course" is useless?

Next post I'd like to make a few points about the other side of Modern Day Elegance that goes well into the eccentric folks that wear head-to-toe haute couture Gucci and independent designer brands. It's something that Anna obviously doesn't understand at all, but here in London there are many artists and wealthy folks that you wouldn't guess how much the earn and you could think "they are freaks" but nah, they are artistic sensitive individuals that reign on the art scene here in London and in every well known city all over the world. It's just another huge part of "why the Anna's networking course actually will make people hate you".

Anna's Course survivors: you need to deprogramme yourself from all that BS, we are here for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

J.Tarac

VIP Member
I'm gonna die gladly. I created the term Hermesa and it's now released into the world and openly adopted by all of you. ❤
I definitely wasn't born in vain. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
Oh my lovely ladies, I can't be with you very much today because of my work but I can't help myself when I see the picture with the "incident" in the restaurant. I didn't know she turned the story in that way. Girls, I'm going to come out of all my professional ethics but you need to know : the place is a restaurant in Evian (France), Les fresques. The incident was : she was identified as a hooker, her real identity in restaurants and hotels, and they were not very nice with her. Last, and I have to close Tattle : hotel Costes in Paris is a platform of re-distribution of escorts. She is escorting again. And the "new videos" are very "old".

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Regarding what is being assumed about this picture 👇

notitle.jpg
I'm still thinking about that ice bucket in her "living room". No one that is settled and past their mid twenties has an ice bucket as part of the living room decor. It makes your living room look like a sterile environment used for catering/business lounge. The fact that she didn't even try to cover it , when she claims to be so detail-oriented, says a lot about how she sees her environment.

It seems that some people in Sweden have this idea that champagne is this huge status symbol. There's even this weird snob behaviour that young brats do called vasking. Paying for 2 bottles and asking the waiter to pour one "down the sink" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_(behavior).
If you have experienced living in a wine producing country this aspirational champagne obsession is pretty comical. And Anna despite having spent some time living in wine producing countries, navigating the social scenes hasn't got the memo. I remember how in her champagne etiquette she doesn't even talk about different types, budget, and other sparkling wines. I bet she is so wealthy that she would never consider using cava or spumante to make a champagne sangria or a mimosa for her friends:ROFLMAO:. Oh, she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends or to make anything herself!
Anna is so superficial in her teaching that it wouldn't surprise me that she learned this common knowledge from tik tok/pop media.

She seems to be trapped in this mid-twenties early career consultant with "work hard, play hard" vibe, trying to show off and impress their colleagues, while dragging an entourage of fake friends and posers feeding of their "generosity".
If you are young, not-yet-wealthy, and want access to this type of environment while saving yourself some embarrassment of being looked at as a poser/leech, study hard and get a entry level job in a Big 5 consulting firm. It'll be likely that you'll find a like minded ambitious partner that respects you, and will want a long term relationship. You will also be able to phase out this lifestyle whenever you're ready, naturally. Oh, and you'll be a thousandaire on your own right! Get some property, and slowly but surely you'll become a millionaire while you party your worries away, especially with the current inflation.
This is the formula. No, I don't need your 1000$. It's my treat for you ambitious young ladies out there.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
@Bastine de Beaumanoir Would you be so kind as to guide me on a good quality brand for a winter coat (preferably trench like) I have a wool wrap from MK but it's gotten very old and in need of replacement. Thank you! I appreciate your wealth of information, how did you become so knowledgeable on brands etc? ❤
I am deeply touched by your trust in me. Let me tell you a funny story : so here you have Bastine, dreaming for years to have the iconic Burberry long trench coat ; as soon as I got the money and saw there was a reduction ( hey, I’m like Miss Fine : if it’s not 50% off, it’s not on sale), I ran to the Geneva store and asked to try my size. Now, to understand what’s following, you must imagine that I am a size 36 in coat because I have very little shoulders. And here it comes my beautiful trench coat, 36 in addition (that’s why it was on sale because it’s unsaleable). I put it on and, oh my God, the deception! It was too heavy, I felt such a discomfort wearing it. I travel a lot, so I know what I need and the last things you need when you travel are : heavy coats and pullovers and boots difficult to remove. I had to let go a Burberry trench coat at 50% off ! Imagine the deception.

Here is my advice. First you have to know what quality is in the domain of trench coats. Look for those 5 criteria :

-the fabric should be thick, a little bit rigid, crease resistant (if it has already folds in the store, don’t buy it) and it must be water-repellent. Attention, a lot of trench coats sold today (especially on internet) are not water-repellent. You must ask and be sure about the fabric – some young people in the retail world don’t even know how to recognize the difference, so be careful.

- the belt must be large, it must not bend in half lengthwise

-the collar must have wide sides not narrow (this also applies to shirts)

-ideally, it will have the Macfarlane (the little cape in the back that cuts the wind, I don’t know the technical name)

-it must have a liner

If you have the budget I would recommend to go for the Hugo Boss provided it’s the water-repellent one : 399 euros but you will have it for a lifetime. There are less expensive brands, just have in mind the above criteria. And ladies here will have also something to say.

What I could add (I think now about it, thanks to your question) is a « functional » information. Here are the types of coat that a woman need to have in her wardrobe, for a lifetime not for a season.

-the long cachemire coat (black or camel), type MaxMara.

-the beige trench coat, type Burberry

-the windproof coat, type Petit Bateau (le ciré)

-the short duffle-coat, straight, no waist underlined ; beautiful and feminine in red color

-the puffer

-a cape (I want the long MK one, it's splendid!!!!)

Prefer the long coats (knees or calves) not thoses cut at the level of the thighs.

I have all this knowledge because of my experience in life, I observed a lot around me, you will have a detailed answer if you scroll through my messages, pay attention to the longest ones. You can have the history of my messages by clicking on my name, then « messages ». Professionally, I am in a spot where I have acces to a lot of information. However my expertise is not the fashion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Another edit: apologies for my not so good English above. I was multitasking, not saying 99% of males do and say this but when they do, it's 99% to put down girls and women for liking something so normal and brings them a little bit of joy. It's disturbing, weird and a double standard that shouldn't even be a *thing*, and for Anna to play into that demeaning stereotype trope is not nice or cool. It's another micro-aggression towards putting women down for simply liking something... a literal beverage!

People who put down others for liking something that is innocent and makes them happy are completely delusional, hypocritical weirdo losers lacking intelligence, it's so dumb. That's like saying eating a croissant or an apple is "basic", it makes zero sense. Wtf, it's just food! Let people enjoy it. It's not elegant to call other women "basic" for liking a different variation of coffee. It shouldn't even be on her or anyone's mind judging another person's drink. How does it affect her or anyone else in any way?
Seeing people she thinks inferior to her actually happy makes her feel miserable. Remember the story in a restaurant, the woman with a guy, I guess. She probably enjoying everything while Aija instead of focusing on her own momentum, her own food (and maybe the company) was actually eyeing every single thing the woman was doing, for "elegance purposes". Then the case of women wearing Neverfull "everywhere I go" and "when will I stop seeing this bag?". Then women that eats on the go. Women that drinks from paper cups. Women that wears Zara and Mango, MK, Coach and Kate Spade bags. It kills her seeing these inferior women kicking ass every single day, living a more balanced life and pleased with whatever represents their concept of fullfilment while she is lost in a twisted world of do's and don'ts, of affluent this and that she created herself and called it a business, meanwhile believing she's living or quite near a life with no boundaries, her 20's dream. Poor girl although hasn't figured out a way to actually savour true freedom and mind her own self.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Pasha

I wanted to leave a little note on elegance and impressing people... Years back while studying, I met two girls and both were expensively dressed and wore perfectly fitting clothes and were put together. I was sure that both are coming from wealthy families. With a time I befriended both, and after close to two decades we are still friends. When I get to learn them better it turned out that none of them is coming from a rich family. Quite opposite, their families lived very modestly but what set them apart from others were high standards in all departments. They were smart about where they were spending their money. All garments needed to be long lasting pieces, good craftsmanship, high quality fabrics. They frequented second hand stores, if something was of high quality but did not fit, they fixed it. Manners and ethics were on point, they had hobbies, not expensive ones, but they were (and still are) passioned about them, both perused PhD. They treated everyone with respect.
These girls were highly respected by everyone. You do not need to have a ton of money to look expensive. You need to be educated, kind, cultured, pay attention to your looks (don’t look like a clown) and without trying you will impress people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

teki_awas

Chatty Member
We interrupt this program to bring you this important message: French citizens, beware, there's a mongoose on the loose.

Polish_20210905_195207599.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

sashabunny

At 6:02

Such a weirdo thing to comment... if Anna is empowering women, then why is she partaking in the "don't drink a pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks because that's too basic. Don't be basic". Such a stupid and outdated judgement and stereotype rooted in misogyny, how about we don't label women as "basic b*tches" if they like to enjoy a regular cappuccino with nutmeg and spices in it.

It's not my favourite drink, but how about leave young girls and women who enjoy that drink alone? Jeez, women can't even order a winter coffee without being labelled and judged. Judging women for that is such a "pick me" girl type of thing. How ridiculous. I hear and see this joke a lot online calling women "basic B*" for enjoying it because they're dumb losers and to see and hear a woman partaking in that trope now is not cool.

How about don't judge other women on the beverages they choose to enjoy? We could easily judge and laugh about you, dear Anna Bey, for only ordering your salt-crusted seabass for every meal to show off on Instagram just because you see other sugarbabies ordering it... you know there are other things on the menu? Also going to the same resorts in the South of France, yet still not being invited to any socialite parties or events.

I honestly think Anna copies, Nika Mariana, a lot, too as well as Anna Andres. It's like 'monkey see, monkey do' when you look at the Instagram pages of 'sugarbabes'. Anna wants a provider like Nika and Anna Andres have - yet Joe is barely even in the picture.

*99% males making it into a trope and stereotype to demean women. Girls and women can't do anything without it being deemed "annoying". I saw interesting Tik Toks about this and it's sadly so true, leave teenage girls and women alone. Barely any of the things males enjoy are picked at. Girls can't enjoy anything without loser, unintelligent males demeaning it or making it into something that we should be ashamed of... meanwhile, let the girl enjoy the pumpkin spice latte or 1 Direction. It's absolutely harmless and brings them joy, why demean that?! Males on the other hand should be ashamed of plenty of things...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha