Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone noticed this, but Aija's newsletters' summary basically seems to be the feeling of superiority and schadenfreude with her audience.

It's always full of crap like:

"I know not all of you can afford a bag like this"
"I know you ladies can't all travel to this hotel"
"Not everyone is slim and beautiful and blonde like me"
"None of you losers will reach my level of wealth/success/beauty/elegance but let me try to rip you off anyway."

I think she's underestimating how many affluent and beautiful people are following her merely for the comedic value; like buying tickets to a cosplay show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This picture asks for an image caption in French : Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop. The equivalent in English would be "a leopard cannont change its spots". Why does it remind me of some pavement ladies from Beverly Hills?:unsure:

Aside from that, although I refrein commenting on fashion because of my minimalist credo, I have to make two remarks :
-this picture betrays the "mineralogical nature" of the stone of her ring : it is not a diamond. I know you've already said it but I need to say it too. There are ways to spot a fake diamond even in a picture.
-who the hell said to these women (I refers here also to Ann Andres) it is elegant to wear an open handbag?? Have they never seen a real elegant woman wearing a real Hermes or whatever good brand? Those kind of pictures with open handbags are specific to online advertising pictures where brands show the interior of their products. It's ridiculous to pose like this.
I don’t understand why she didn’t go for a simple band if she was going to get a fake diamond. (Nothing against fake stones but clearly Anna would like us to think she has a huge diamond on her engagement ring) She could have just claimed it was minimalism!

( I don’t know how to spot a fake diamond from a real diamond in a picture so I will take Bastine’s word for it❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm curious about Intoamilli (Karina), I find her quite strange in a way... but some of her tips are more helpful than Anna's. I don't trust any courses like either of theirs. It honestly just seems like she landed a travelling sales rep job. Karina's energy can be really intense and hard to watch sometimes if you want to relax. Very jumbled and not concise.

Still yet to see the proof that Karina is an actual millionaire? Lots of people on Instagram claim they are "millionaires" to sell their courses. I do feel like her personality comes across a tad bit more "real" though compared to Anna.

Karina Intoamilli Youtube Channel:

Her course:
I think she’s a MLM. I don’t trust her at all.

Similar to our Anna, her content is devoid of meaning. She can speak for 10 minutes and not say a single, worthwhile thing regarding building wealth or cultivation of self. I don’t find her to be elegant in appearance, but at least she looks pretty natural.

However, I watched a skincare video from her that’s reasonable- she recommended inexpensive products, retinol, vit c, niacinamide, and sunscreen.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how to spot a fake diamond from a real diamond in a picture so I will take Bastine’s word for it❤)
the evidence is in the "culasse" (the lower part of the stone, I don't know the equivalent in english) ; please forgive me to not give more details, I think you understand why...

Since I am in the gemology and jewelry chapter, I need to re-open Bastine's free alternative online finishing school for another 5 min., just to point out, once again, that her passage in IVP was useless. She did something wrong with her rings from the étiquette point of view. There is a slight mistake many women do nowadays : putting the wedding ring first and then the engagement ring. It's the opposite that must be done because the wedding come to confirm and strenghten the social bond of the engagement. As most of the young jewelry sellers are not trained in protocol issues, they practically ignore the rule and so the clients who should have been advised by them. It doesn't matter in reality to be honest, it's only one of those crazy rules of étiquette that virtually nobody follows in the real life. But if one claims to be IVP certified, one must put on the table the proof of her knowledge....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching a few videos by Caitlin Pawlowski - Australian influencer who started out with just luxury fashion content but has more recently switched to talking about addiction to shopping and designer brands, being careful with money and keeping that part of your life in perspective. It makes me realise how little else Anna has in her life that she seems to value

Reactions: 16
As someone that doesn't come from a priviliged background, I fell into Anna's trap at first (just watched her videos, that's all). However, when I slowly got to know more and more about the real jetset-world and people, I quickly realised Anna's "teachings" aren't the ones you would want to be associated with at all.

This isn't meant to shame anyone, but it's just a fact that if you follow her "School of Affluence" teachings, you won't end up being a part of the inner circle, high society, jetset or elite (whatever you want to call it at all). I was so disillusioned when it clicked for me.

Anna's not teaching you to become a part of high society. She's teaching you how to become one of the thousands girls in Mykonos/Ibiza/Dubai that has a price for the night. It's safe to say that once you've been labelled as that kind of woman, there's no escaping it. Once again, not shaming anyone or their choices, I was just shocked to find out the real deal after being a little naive at first.

Selling this as a 'leveling up journey' is the biggest lie ever. And luring women into this dangerous part of the jetsetworld and making them think otherwise should tell you enough about Ann's knowledge, views and advice. That's why I'm thankful for this forum and all the threads you've made to warn others before it's too late. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
the evidence is in the "culasse" (the lower part of the stone, I don't know the equivalent in english) ; please forgive me to not give more details, I think you understand why...

Since I am in the gemology and jewelry chapter, I need to re-open Bastine's free alternative online finishing school for another 5 min., just to point out, once again, that her passage in IVP was useless. She did something wrong with her rings from the étiquette point of view. There is a slight mistake many women do nowadays : putting the wedding ring first and then the engagement ring. It's the opposite that must be done because the wedding come to confirm and strenghten the social bond of the engagement. As most of the young jewelry sellers are not trained in protocol issues, they practically ignore the rule and so the clients who should have been advised by them. It doesn't matter in reality to be honest, it's only one of those crazy rules of étiquette that virtually nobody follows in the real life. But if one claims to be IVP certified, one must put on the table the proof of her knowledge....
Ooh thanks for letting me know, I’ll ask my friends who do jewelry 👀 and of course I understand why you can’t say it!

Reactions: 7
Theory: she hates herself and knows she is average, so all her content is just projection. She "married" an Average Joe. She is a Plain Jane even with expensive surgery. She hates averageness because she hates her own life.
Funny thing is, if she'd be as 'elite' as she claims she is, she would have a decent plastic surgeon that could make her above average. (I'm not giving any specific details, because we all know Aija is reading this and I won't give her constructive criticism for her scam.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is even creating clones, I discover Intoamilli. Do you know things about her?
I didn’t knew her but she looks fresh, natural, fun and fit basically the opposite of raty 🤣🐀

This is what I've been saying. The posts have been uploaded recently if you look at the dates at the top. But if you read the comments and the posts, there's a mismatch between the date they were supposedly posted and what the comments are saying. For example, asking JetsetBabe to reveal her identity and wishing a happy new year in summer. I believe that Anna is going through her 8 year archive of JetsetBabe posts and "unpriveting" or "republishing" her old posts when it feels the most appropriate
I just clicked https://jetsetbabe.com/ and I thought I was reading old posts from 2009 but... are those "new" posts? Or is she trying to improve her SEO with the worst strategy ever?
Those pics are REALLY old and pixeled, besides the "advice" there that's obviously terrible. Wtf.
On some platform (I don’t know which one she is using for her website) if you put an already published article back in the draft, add one new word and publish it again, even if it’s an old article it will show the current date and keep the old comments. She can even change the title and the texts and keep the comment because it’s linked to the original article. That would be an idea also to keep the number of view on the article high. Because if she publish a brand new article on a new page she will start from zero. I can see her taking a screen shot of the number of view from one of her blog post and be like “laydayzzz thank you so much for being active on my website and reading my articlezz” 🤣 or even for brands to fake a popular article… 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have watched some of the videos of Imtoamilli lady and she seems to be "wanna be rich" just like Anna. I think I even saw her comment under Annas video. She looks like She was Annas fan at the beginning and then decided to do her own "business". I also looked at her insta and She is always alone in nice restaurants, like She is trying to feeelance = catch sugar daddys or a people who can She benefit from. And seems to have no friends and expecially no affluent friends. She gives me sugar baby vibes (or former sugar babby), that got some little money from a daddy but not much and now wants to do her own money. She always films hotels and hotel room tours (reminds me of Anna) and is so excited about it wich shows She is new to all of that things. I think She is also about law of attraction thing and is from Russia. I saw on her insta She is trying to be elrgant so She is now learning how to dance salsa (just like Anna did). She does not have expensive bags, cloths and shoes.

Some of her advice is quite weird such as that woman should be wearing pumps whole day. (I rarely see any woman in pumps nowadays during the day idk)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
when someone says "Jetset" , Dan Bilzarian's girls come to my mind; some [often Russian] call girls get paid for temporary services they provide getting no respect from the [usually jerk] men they die to be in a long term relationship with -------> just opposite of elegance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
when someone says "Jetset" , Dan Bilzarian's girls come to my mind; some [often Russian] call girls get paid for temporary services they provide getting no respect from the [usually jerk] men they die to be in a long term relationship with -------> just opposite of elegance.
Anna is following Dan Bilzerian on Instagram. Of course she is. 🙄

Xenia Adonts just shared this with her 1.7m followers 😆

Screenshot_20210806-154740_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have watched some of the videos of Imtoamilli lady and she seems to be "wanna be rich" just like Anna. I think I even saw her comment under Annas video. She looks like She was Annas fan at the beginning and then decided to do her own "business". I also looked at her insta and She is always alone in nice restaurants, like She is trying to feeelance = catch sugar daddys or a people who can She benefit from. And seems to have no friends and expecially no affluent friends. She gives me sugar baby vibes (or former sugar babby), that got some little money from a daddy but not much and now wants to do her own money. She always films hotels and hotel room tours (reminds me of Anna) and is so excited about it wich shows She is new to all of that things. I think She is also about law of attraction thing and is from Russia. I saw on her insta She is trying to be elrgant so She is now learning how to dance salsa (just like Anna did). She does not have expensive bags, cloths and shoes.

Some of her advice is quite weird such as that woman should be wearing pumps whole day. (I rarely see any woman in pumps nowadays during the day idk)
Some Intoamilli advices are even weirder than Anna's. I was just in shock when she talk about the floral print not being elegant and being just for farm girl. 🙄
Notice how they never talk about education, all they talk about are beauty and "maneers". Never talk about real books or littérature.

Anna is following Dan Bilzerian on Instagram. Of course she is. 🙄

Xenia Adonts just shared this with her 1.7m followers 😆

View attachment 700502
Of course the exemple of how to hold a Menue is ridiculous, how to eat a croissant.. But personally I don't understand the outrage with the elegance or maneers thing. Nobody is forcing someone to be elegant and I don't see a "white supremacy" or patriarchy place in it. Etiquette, maneers are socials norms and you don't have to obey by them all. Every country will have they own codes for elegance, maneers and étiquette. Elegance is for all, men and women. You can choose to participate in it or not. You can choose to learn the maneers of a culture or not. And not being elegant isn't a bad thing. Anna is not a exemple of elegance just by the way she talk down to "plain Jane", her scamming ways.. etc. Since the influencers talk about patriarchy, the real féminism is to let women choose not imposing her views of how elegance is dumb or oppressive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Some Intoamilli advices are even weirder than Anna's. I was just in shock when she talk about the floral print not being elegant and being just for farm girl. 🙄
Notice how they never talk about education, all they talk about are beauty and "maneers". Never talk about real books or littérature.

Of course the exemple of how to hold a Menue is ridiculous, how to eat a croissant.. But personally I don't understand the outrage with the elegance or maneers thing. Nobody is forcing someone to be elegant and I don't see a "white supremacy" or patriarchy place in it. Maneers are socials norms and you don't have to obey by them all. Every country will have they own codes for elegance and maneers. Elegance is for all, men and women. You can choose to participate in it or not. And not being elegant isn't a bad thing. Anna is not a exemple of elegance just by the way she talk down to "plain Jane".
It does have a relation to "white supremacy" if you perceive elegance as the result of following a series of norms that dictates one's behaviour in society and how these codes are originally from aristocratic levels, also how through colonization theses codes became some sort of standand related to education, erasing/replacing what was there before the European dominion.

Reactions: 18

Of course the exemple of how to hold a Menue is ridiculous, how to eat a croissant.. But personally I don't understand the outrage with the elegance or maneers thing. Nobody is forcing someone to be elegant and I don't see a "white supremacy" or patriarchy place in it. Etiquette, maneers are socials norms and you don't have to obey by them all. Every country will have they own codes for elegance, maneers and étiquette. Elegance is for all, men and women. You can choose to participate in it or not. You can choose to learn the maneers of a culture or not. And not being elegant isn't a bad thing. Anna is not a exemple of elegance just by the way she talk down to "plain Jane", her scamming ways.. etc. Since the influencers talk about patriarchy, the real féminism is to let women choose not imposing her views of how elegance is dumb or oppressive.
I disagree.

If the rules of etiquette are based on outdated European norms, by definition it upholds white as "right"

Reactions: 9
It does have a relation to "white supremacy" if you perceive elegance as the result of following a series of norms that dictates one's behaviour in society and how these codes are originally from aristocratic levels, also how through colonization theses codes became some sort of standand related to education, erasing/replacing what was there before the European dominion.
Every country on hearth have etiquette, maneers and elegance codes, so every country is white? I came from 2 countries France in Europe and Benin in Africa and etiquette etc are really differents. Something will be perceive as rude in France but polite in Benin, and the other way around is true.

Reactions: 13
Such a great way to explain it!

Randomly, Shanghai and Singapore spring to mind. If the local people there follow British colonial norms, they are upholding a legacy that diminishes their own culture and norms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.