Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 701176View attachment 701177

Aija's expression in the blue dress is her whole personality.

Her feet in the blue dress looks abnormally tilted. (Maybe edited)

Why does she advertises brands (for free) by tagging them in the photo or in the post ? Is it some kind of etiquette peasants don't understand?
Is it elegant for a laydee like her who travels with her affluent man to gain 4 kilos in less than 3 weeks? What did Anna eat with her Michelin star truffles? Kebab , churros , saucisses de Toulouse , crepes and Nutella?
Or is it the stress of her crumbling scam that made her gain weight ? Too much time spent on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such a great way to explain it!

Randomly, Shanghai and Singapore spring to mind. If the local people there follow British colonial norms, they are upholding a legacy that diminishes their own culture and norms.
I will have to disagree on this! I don’t think it is as straightforward as that, each country has its own culture. Each culture has their own version of etiquette and not all countries have people of the same cultural background.

You gave the example of Singapore and following British colonial norms, it is inevitable that colonialism has definitely affected the way society and policy works in Singapore but it does not mean that Singapore has not developed its own culture.

Many cultures can coexist without detracting from one another. If British colonial norms exist in Singaporean culture now it has just become a part of the new Singaporean culture. It does not mean that “white is right”.

Most of the countries were colonised by the British. British culture and etiquette stuff had a lot of impact on the rich and influential people of these countries.

Till date it is believed on a mass level that English speakers are superior to native language speakers.Those who eat English food, practice English manners are perceived to be superior due to Colonial mindset. Fairer looking women are considered to be more beautiful preety.
Frankly speaking, there are many different cultures that considered fairer women to be more beautiful, it is not always due to a “colonial mindset”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she advertises brands (for free) by tagging them in the photo or in the post ? Is it some kind of etiquette peasants don't understand?
Influencers tag brands in the hope of getting noticed by the brand and getting free stuff down the line. It’s pretty gross.

Also just purely to show off as well 😂 in case her followers didn’t know she’s wearing designer stuff

Reactions: 14
She actually looks better with the 4kg extra. Her face looks better and she has breasts now.

It’s easy to put on that in Italy and on La Côte d’Azur! Ask me how I know :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Is it elegant for a laydee like her who travels with her affluent man to gain 4 kilos in less than 3 weeks? What did Anna eat with her Michelin star truffles? Kebab , churros , saucisses de Toulouse , crepes and Nutella?
Or is it the stress of her crumbling scam that made her gain weight ? Too much time spent on Tattle?

I don’t think it’s a bad thing to gain weight while abroad discovering cuisine etc. When we eat a bit more we also gain « water » not only fat so 4 kilos is not that bad.

For once she didn’t only eat fish and enjoyed the French cuisine.

Reactions: 11
Is she carrying a scale with her on vacation or how does she now that it‘s exactly a 4kg weight gain? Also, how can she be focussing so much on her weight when traveling? She should be enjoying the places rather than focussing on herself once again.

Reactions: 12
A6FD1ED1-E6A7-48D4-8617-E47CA8F778F7.JPG

D03B3C4A-E5D2-42C1-9C5F-0B881A6DE9CC.JPG

well, there is this comment, and she agreed that she looks like a grandma.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Some of you ladies are conflating etiquette and cultural norms. Etiquette as we know it and what Aja and her kind are teaching is a neo-colonial caricature of high society. Cultural norms in former colonial countries may have been impacted by European behaviours, but local customs will have likely strengthened in response to colonial rule in an attempt to secure tradition and culture from European intervention. Some of these local customs will be influenced by spheres of local power (class/caste) and some will be influenced by tradition. I suppose my version of etiquette is making sure I uphold those local customs when travelling. I guess at it’s simplest it’s about good manners.

Reactions: 8
It depends on the country..., in the central Europe it is similar, people are asked for certificates. Or tests. That is why we go nowhere :)
A little correction: Maybe depends on where you go, just returned back to Slovakia from Italy (Tuscany, Liguria, Lazio) and Austria, and no one asked a certification or a pass except from a lounge at the airport - not on the borders, restaurants or other places. Most likely it will change from Monday - everywhere. Yes, if someone is not fully vaccinated when returning back to Slovakia one needs to do quarantine a d pay for PCR. But for regular ocassions antigene is good enough which is still for free and available across the whole country.

I think it's all part of the propaganda. Her entire course is about how to be elegant in order to get a rich man. By constantly posting pictures of her "affluent" life her followers believe: this is the way forward. If she would be staying home, happily married, and avoid traveling because of the pandemic (as most of us do), then how would she convince the next set of victims to buy her course? With the numerous mini holidays people get the feeling that she made it. And given that currently it's her third course running, I believe there are still women out there who want this life. So what better way of getting more followers/ subscribers/ victims is to post a lot daily, show off these places and give the impression: pay me and you can have it as well...
Agree, she does not care about “quality” of vacation or holiday, just the quantity… well, which in her case is not a vacation but a hard work creating “content” (photos, videos, stories) for her scam promotion, social media alghoritms (the more frequent the better) etc. When the numbers of interest for her “course” went down (see the last SOTEW launch), she found a new niche - younger and naive girls 🤦‍♀️ but I really hope tattle has convinced many not to buy anything and her new round will be a failure again. Not to mention, she’s not bragging about any success story within the A-list, which means, there is none.
On the contrary, as I remember the insight from a lady here who described how some of the successful “zoom event hosts” were removed from the A-list as Aija could not handle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A little correction: Maybe depends on where you go, just returned back to Slovakia from Italy (Tuscany, Liguria, Lazio) and Austria, and no one asked a certification or a pass except from a lounge at the airport - not on the borders, restaurants or other places. Most likely it will change from Monday - everywhere. Yes, if someone is not fully vaccinated when returning back to Slovakia one needs to do quarantine a d pay for PCR. But for regular ocassions antigene is good enough which is still for free and available across the whole country.

Agree, she does not care about “quality” of vacation or holiday, just the quantity… well, which in her case is not a vacation but a hard work creating “content” (photos, videos, stories) for her scam promotion, social media alghoritms (the more frequent the better) etc. When the numbers of interest for her “course” went down (see the last SOTEW launch), she found a new niche - younger and naive girls 🤦‍♀️ but I really hope tattle has convinced many not to buy anything and her new round will be a failure again. Not to mention, she’s not bragging about any success story within the A-list, which means, there is none.
On the contrary, as I remember the insight from a lady here who described how some of the successful “zoom event hosts” were removed from the A-list as Aija could not handle it.
Well even if she sells her scam to 100 girls only she’d be still $100K+ (Before the tax)

Reactions: 7
Ehleghant and affluent home from Anna
The pinnacle of elegance and well-mannered behaviour from SOA
FYI, this is not how old money people behave publicly
I think that her brand struggles a lot because she cannot stop sharing random boring daily stuff. It's not related to elegance or fashion, it's just something RANDOM that happened to her when coming back from holidays.
If she was an influencer where the whole focus is, people follows you because they like to know how you take a dump, well, that's another situation.

But if you are interested on etiquette/fashion/whatever, this is not the quality content I would be looking forward to.

Reactions: 9
She is trying too hard to be relatable / believe-able - which then sells the scam course.

her comedy moments are utterly cringeworthy.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone following the Maria Macarena drama in socialite club?
I think there needs to be a general thread for all of this drama and for hypergamous influencers etc more broadly. So much is going down.

I’m not sure what were the exact circumstances that cause dami to post a warning about MM … but dami posted shots of a long lonnnnggg bla bla bla message from MM. Her standard stuff.

dami I think have posted it since she said that MM sent her all those messages totally unprovoked. But now the whole post is deleted. Seems like from the messages MM don’t think very highly of the socialite club and somewhere in the underbelly of FB there is now a new group something like socialite club but organise by MM (I am inferring this - not seen with my own eyes yet) - the comments were hilarious. Members of each group are being warned about the other group. (Still inferring)

shots fired from all directions… quite messy. Comments split into:
Mm gives good advice
Mm is nuts
Mm is jealous of Ab
Mm is same as AB
Dami why you posting this stuff
Dami why didn’t you post any context
Dami this is so inelegant of you

it’s like a turf war over what so ever AB left behind.The battle for the wooden spoon.
conclusion:
if you eat the chilli you will feel the heat
I feel like a thread needs to be set up about this community.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker and appreciator of your witty responses to Scamma Bey! I follow an interesting woman on tumblr who writes delicious articles about today‘s cultural phenomenons — one will be about Anna Ebay 😏
Gonna stay tuned 😍

Reactions: 1
She's always said her father is Finnish, that would also make sense given the very Finnish name Aija Räty. But yeah, her saying she's half-Swedish half-Russian makes no sense, dad is Finnish and mum is Russian-Estonian. She's Swedish because she grew up there and is a Swedish citizen, neither of her parents was Swedish

Reactions: 14
Tattle Press Conference Holiday Summer 2021 Edition featuring creased dresses, lash extensions, stories of my life and ig account hacking
Anna was in Tokyo in 2015... Has she woken up and realised that the Olympics are on right now? Probably because Switzerland won a few good medals and Madam has just seen the newspapers 💅 (there's literally no reason to talk about Japan and Tokyo right now) Who was the girl traveling with her through Asia?
Screenshot_20210808-082408__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.