Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Cherry Cherry for uploading those screenshots. As Crazy Chick said - I read like 10-11 of them and I felt sick. This woman is incredibly stupid, yet incredibly self confident. How come the world's stupidest people are always the proudest ones??? I doubt anyone would like to buy this course. The whole introduction is so blatantly desperate and dumb.... I am surprised. Anna used to be cleverer at marketing, but this is so trashy, ... she would not sell me even Aliexpress dress with these texts. It doesn't have even intermediate level...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her pose too! Who takes that kind of photo? She looks like she is trying so hard to appear that she has any knowledge about ballet that she had to stuff that pose in while taking a photo in her ballet attire. Regular people will just take a regular photo of them dressed that way... no pose required! Or better yet... ask a friend to take a photo of them dancing!
Did ballet for years and I can tell you everyone came into the studio wearing practictal clothing, things you can eventually take off. Ballet is a real ass sport and often times training was exhausting.

But ballet, of course, is so feminine. Anna had to use it to prove she's a true lady!

Reactions: 17
Did ballet for years and I can tell you everyone came into the studio wearing practictal clothing, things you can eventually take off. Ballet is a real ass sport and often times training was exhausting.

But ballet, of course, is so feminine. Anna had to use it to prove she's a true lady!
Your profile photo says it all. This new course is a cash grab. Average Joseph, PLEASE support your wife financially so she doesn't do this anymore. We are begging!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Agreed, I did ballet and other types of dance for a very long time too, none of us had the luxury to think about posing and taking photos like that. We were all too busy training! She clearly wasn’t doing any vigorous training or she would be dripping with sweat.

Also is it just me or does her leotard look ill fitted?

Reactions: 2
1627554246314.png

Can some of you explain to such an uneducated human being as I am what she means in human words? Especially the first part of the second sentence...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 685597
Can some of you explain to such an uneducated human being as I am what she means in human words? Especially the first part of the second sentence...
Translation in plain English:

Listen up you broke worthless b*tches.. I am still fighting a 19 year old to give her back her money, so don't think you will ever get a refund out of me. I worked too hard on my back to buy these Hermesa bags. Once you pay me, you will never see me again and I'll never delete your email from my database. Welcome to the cult, dummy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
View attachment 685597
I’ll help you translate 😂

“Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. Bey International SA which is doing business as Anna Bey will be referred to as “the company” in this terms and conditions. You must agree to these terms and conditions before you are allowed to use any of the resources, enter any private forum or participate in the coaching, training and workshop programs. These terms and conditions still apply regardless of if it is on a website hosted by Bey International SA, regardless of the website’s purpose, or any third party website such as a training platform or on Facebook.

Hope it’s more understandable now ❤

edit: btw I may be wrong but that’s my understanding😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
1627555092250.png

an abusive chargeback... Well, I have found her charging that amount of money for her course abusive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SOA has been updated
And new podcast transcript!
Mercury retrograde affects severely Anna's business
View attachment 684867
There isn't a bun in the oven...
View attachment 684866
... Anna was reflecting on networking with Zervos
View attachment 684865
She should book a course at the School of Eloquence.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder who prepared those terms of use for her. Was it Lina Palestina?

1627555984484.png

This also caught my attention. I wonder now if is really everything in this scrap according to a Swiss law...

Reactions: 15
Where are the successful students of Anna ? Where is New Rose Glow now , Brianna and the Lady in company ? I am highly interested in hearing back from Carla Sophia who was claiming that taking Anna’s course helped her attract millionaires and billionaires .Carla Sophia , if you are reading this forum, please post updates , pictures , videos of your fabulous romantic life.
6A3089BB-2FFC-4A90-91A7-EF81FDE7C160.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.