Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 3: What is included and for how much?
I have no idea whatsoever what a "fast action" bonus is but my guess is that the sale of the course might last longer than 48 hours with Anna gradually removing bonuses. But gosh do I love how Anna is sharing investment strategies for free in her sales pitch! 🤭
Fun fact: Anna will not be recording any new Q&A podcasts, she'll just be sharing the ones she recorded the last two sessions!
annabey-schoolofaffluence-removebg-medium.png

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9

If you need the link for her promotional video, but don't want to visit her website.

BTW the testemonial by gretchen has been seen almost 5k times.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Part 1: Introduction or another autobiography
Anna has also kindly provided us with a selection of photographs both old and new (please note the dates and "facetune" of her London promotional shots in the upcoming parts). The quality of some of these photographs is terrible
There is a promotional video on the landing page, it's over an hour long. Could someone please download it?
There have also been new student testimonials
I didn’t read all of the screenshots because of my blood pressure has risen after 8 of them. Did she change her story again? She was obsessed with elegance (or affluence? I am confused 🐣) at Stockholm watched all of these movies about affluent (elegant) people and she copied them but the essence was missing so she moved to 🇮🇹 Italy? Where she managed to get herself because of her skills (that she copied from movies) her affluent Italian boyfriend. This is pretty sick. Sick. So she changes her “life story” that she sent me before in one of her marketing emails when I was stupid enough to download her cheap tit (cheat sheet), so that her changed life story fits better to her new “brand” 🤢 I am out of words...
No, I’m not. I’m pissed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously? Bread and salad. What would you be afraid of? She feels so insecure about eating that she feels compelled to make us believe that eating this is a huge gap. She would have been better off keeping that to herself. The dish doesn't look appetizing or refined. It is probably the cheapest starter on the menu made from the leftovers of the other salads on the table. It's hilarious, she doesn't even realise how she’s embarrassing herself. 🤣
3381C280-AFCA-40FF-858F-FC89FFC9F104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Posing to pretend she has a thigh gap with those hulk arms?
Cute Anna, really cute.
Totally believable. 🙄
8E38FA99-50AD-43E5-AC0F-D76AB5FB1EA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Seriously? Bread and salad. What would you be afraid of? She feels so insecure about eating that she feels compelled to make us believe that eating this is a huge gap. She would have been better off keeping that to herself. The dish doesn't look appetizing or refined. It is probably the cheapest starter on the menu made from the leftovers of the other salads on the table. It's hilarious, she doesn't even realise how she’s embarrassing herself. 🤣View attachment 684594
a baguette may attack u in ur sleep u know..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Part 4: Q&A
Notice how a lot of the questions are the same but just worded differently. I love how all her guarantees are contradicted in her Terms of Service/sales/conditions.
By the way, a new launch is coming to somewhere near you as early as 2022!
Screenshot_20210728-182708__01.jpg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

If you need the link for her promotional video, but don't want to visit her website.

BTW the testemonial by gretchen has been seen almost 5k times.
I started to watch her promotional video and I couldn’t decide what genre is it. Is it tragicomedy or a horror movie?

Posing to pretend she has a thigh gap with those hulk arms?
Cute Anna, really cute.
Totally believable. 🙄 View attachment 684591
Can you see the hourglass ⌛? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I started to watch her promotional video and I couldn’t decide what genre is it. Is it tragicomedy or a horror movie?
I believe she have moved accidentally to philosophical debate. She now entered into existential issues surrounding wealth.
Currently shes exploring the topic using multi level satirical commentary:
- what is it to be seen as wealthy by those who don’t know what is wealth while being a satire of wealth as one who does not understand that they have become a satire, while those who have wealth are unable to see the wealth that is supposed to be there.

it’s truly profound.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she seriously pretending there is a secret to why women like Paris Hilton, Amal Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Zoe Saldana, and Zendaya are able to hold a place in high society? These women were either born into it, or became famous because of their beauty, talent, and hard work. They are not intruders that wheedled their way in, they are actually classy, desirable women that can hold their own next to all kinds of people. And people naturally gravitate towards others in similar circumstances (money), it just makes things easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Countries offer professional University degrees for less than what she is asking for her course. I won't write more today. (Controlling abusive language) but WTF

Reactions: 24
Ladies, I’m reporting her to the Suisse data protection authority for contravening the GDPR and marketing rules. Bastine, can you help us organise a joint complaint?
Patience, patience, my lovely lady. Take exemple on Miss Fran Fine : "don't be satisfied with the hors d'oeuvre, jump right to the lobster". Bastine is cooking a bigger cake ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As I've said before, I'm around the same age as her. I am so grateful and consider myself blessed that I took a different path. She looks 10 years older since Geneva. She should have stayed being Average Joe's sugar baby for the price of a flat in London. She made her biggest life mistake by moving and making this strange "deal" with him.

Now, she has ruined her reputation permanently, no name change will hide it.

She has money now, but it is going to be taken away from her when people start suing.

She looks 100x worse, her health and looks have gone downhill.

She is unhappier than when she lived in London, she can't deny this.

She realises how poor she is now she's surrounded by superwealth.

The biggest tragedy here? She cannot go back! She can't escape from the trap she created.
Sorry if this is off-topic,

We don't know about every single country's situation, I can't comment on Slovakia but I know people from countries with corrupt governments that have ruined their economic (huge oil reserves) and culture (by forcing religion)

At this very moment, a government is killing their own people for water protest due to poor management, those people speak poorly about their countries not because they are ashamed of their culture/background but because they are struggling to have the very basics by the situation their corrupt governments created . many of them are highly educated and professors in the top universities
ok, I get your point. When I wrote to Sisina about being proud of one's own country , I didn't even know where she comes from ( is it Slovakia I think?) .That's my general belief and attitude in life. Ah...tell me about corrupt governments and ruining countries... . Still,. governments are not the people and people are not their governments.

Poor Anna. She’s clearly terrified of what’s to come! :ROFLMAO:
But why? Law of attraction works that way ,she should know that, or she's learning on the way -down

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's becoming desperate. Anyone else also feel it?
I think her psychological downfall started shortly after she moved to Switzerland. Obviously she had issues long before that but life in Switzerland just sped up the crash. Recently it started reflecting on her "job" but signs of stress, frustration, unhappiness were present earlier. That must be one of the reasons why she visually aged so much over the past couple of years. I mentioned it here a few times, she looked literally 10 years younger while in London. Back in L she had more freedom, it was more suitable for her energy and mentality, she looked fresh and stable. We can all see how Switzerland is just not for her. She's there because she has an arrangement with Joe and once that expires she'll run out of there, I don't think authorities will even have to kick her out

Reactions: 18
Totally. You don't need to have "privileged contacts" at Google to deal with this type of problem: in the first place, all YouTube channels have a time-limited backup in case something happens: deleting the channel by mistake, malicious act of someone with access to the account settings, etc. Content creators have a chat room where they can talk to someone from YouTube support. They are also very responsive by e-mail. This is not a nuclear attack on a state: YouTube is restoring the problem and investigating what may have happened. But it was more gratifying for her to say that she had gone to great lengths to save her channel.

If I can shed any light on what may have happened, I think she's not the only one who has access to her channel. There may be a video editor or a moderator who can access it. Although she is the only one who can delete her channel, others can make changes. I think it's more likely that it's someone from her team who wanted revenge. Its selected all the available videos from the channel and took them offline and uploaded a video of a bitcoin agency. The most likely truth is that there was no hacker and she couldn't justify it otherwise.
speaking of hacking, the other day I was watching a yt vid by a girl marisa romero ( I think) who said her yt channel had been hacked. very poor yt support or response in her anxiety to find what had happened and finally the one who hacked he channel was her virtual assistant from Manila, Filippines, who had just been fired for Marisa's own reasons. ...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Seriously? Bread and salad. What would you be afraid of? She feels so insecure about eating that she feels compelled to make us believe that eating this is a huge gap. She would have been better off keeping that to herself. The dish doesn't look appetizing or refined. It is probably the cheapest starter on the menu made from the leftovers of the other salads on the table. It's hilarious, she doesn't even realise how she’s embarrassing herself. 🤣View attachment 684594
Now she doesn't fear carbs but just a few years back she was obsessed with dieting and attempts to achieve the body figure of a VS model. First she was on alkaline diet, then vegan, then this then that, now fasting and intuitive eating... And she still looks old and drained. Her approach to food and pretty much EVERYTHING ELSE is unhealthy and immature. She can act fearless and confident endlessly but everything she does is an act of a highly insecure and to some extent underdeveloped persona

Uff the only influence she has on me is influencing my blood pressure to go up and tolerance down with these stupid, pointless stories. How do her followers benefit from seeing her plate, her awkard beach poses, her repulsive selfies and all the other garbage related to her private life and daily activities. Really who the f cares about this? Now she's telling us how she got tanned, what she eats bla bla bla. She really thinks she's a VIP and giving glimpses of her privacy is an honor and privilege for her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg, her face has become deformed! 😨

She looks like a pudgy potato 🥔 (chin, forehead, nose)! Wow, her lips look awful in this pic (worst than usual)! :oops:

Those glasses do not suit her either. They only accentuate her bloated/ overly injected cheekbones!

And what happened to her hair??? She’s literally going bald! We’ve pointed this out before, but wow..when she pulls it back like this, it’s so incredibly obvious... and honestly looks worse than what we’ve seen in the past.

I’m sorry but how is this “LOOK” youthful, sophisticated, soft, pretty?? Absolutely ZERO attractiveness left in her!

35 is not old but wow, she’s really managed to accelerate the aging process.. and when you think about it, it’s all due to how tightly she holds to her fake persona... making her so wound up/ stressed/ micro managing everything, etc.

No matter how hard she tries to tweak her face, this is proof that a gross personality will always translate into a gross appearance.
She tan with less than 10 spf oil, I'm pretty sure she doesn't even use a spf on her face. So, all her botox will not reverse all the skin damage

Reactions: 13
SOA has been updated
And new podcast transcript!
Mercury retrograde affects severely Anna's business
Screenshot_20210728-211633__01.jpg

There isn't a bun in the oven...
Screenshot_20210728-211633__02.jpg

... Anna was reflecting on networking with Zervos
Screenshot_20210728-211741__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.