Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda hope he don’t remove too many of the comments by the worshippers… better let the whole picture of her and her worshippers just hang there In all it’s uglyness.

Reactions: 17
The hack was part of a broader hack related to some crypto hackers. I think it was Xrp or some other coin - BUT other channels got hack the same way. Plus the links all went to the coin details… so I think (IMO) its plausible that she got hacked.
True that! But I doubt she had to turn over a new leaf to get her channel rehabilitated when it is accessible to any content creator. But beware, there are several videos about this and the attack was mainly by inviting content creators to partner with a cryptocurrency agency. Since Aija is venal, she probably jumped on the link without thinking.

This may also be revenge. Someone who knows something about YouTube, such as a video editor, could have staged this to make it look like a hack. There are many hypotheses but I find it very hard to believe that this is possible with the advice of a YouTube advisor regarding security and two-factor systems...

Reactions: 8
Hmmm … who is this defector then?
👀👀👀👀

so many layers. So much subterfuge. I like this mystery series

Hello everyone! I’m new, although I do not consider myself to be new; I’ve been here, reading the threads, for a long time but never felt the urge to participate. I must admit: in the beginning it felt to me as if everyone was here bitching over someone because she (Big A) just has a strong opinion. Please note that I didn’t know so much about Anna Bey back then, but at least I had already managed to find Tattle lmao

Yesterday I so suddenly and severely realized the gravity of the situation when it comes to paid trips and prostitution. It made me feel sick. (sounds familiar to anyone? Having goose bumps when you have this weird moment of wisdom)

Personally I struggle with anxiety that is linked to extreme perfectionism and performance anxiety. Always standing out, being the best and overall just being and looking perfect are my greatest enemies, so someone putting so much emphasis on ‘upgrading’ yourself to be tolerated by ‘high society’ triggers me. It made me feel insecure. As if I am not good enough (which is my greatest fear)
Before, I was a influenced by her but as I learn to love and accept myself I saw my pitfall in her disgusting teachings, which is why I’m finally posting here.
(I didn't want to make it this personal but I had to)

You guys, character and personality are so valuable.

Anna sells an “upgrade” to make people buy her program out of insecurity and it’s horrible. You probably already knew this though! Just wanted to point it out once more.

It’s my dream to have someone like Diet Prada expose this wolf in sheep’s clothing! (JUST IMAGINE)

Thank you, my dear critical ladies, for opening my (and many other people’s) eyes! 😊

Now, let's get ourselves a big pot of tea and dive into Dacob's video
THE PROPIC IM DYING LMFAOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 3
p
Thank you for that. Indeed, the current government consists of mafia members, plagiators, fraudsters of all kind and they are torturing people by incredible high prices (the food prices are the highest in the whole EU), by raising taxes and living costs, by limiting our freedom,.... No wonder there are protests like just the last weekend!
Again, I was only describing the situation where these poor girls could come from. You can put ANY country in that place. Any. I am also familiar with situation in Hungary. They are also in a big trouble, because Brussels threatened them to deprive the country from EU funds, which were intended to be for "recovery after Covid".
And the list with these poor countries with high rate of corruption just goes on worldwide.
And these countries produce these girls whom Anna aim to.
I bet the half of them have universities. And so, so many young people just RUN AWAY from home in prospect for better life. So they grab every opportunity, and here comes Anna.
So ladies, you misunderstood the whole debate was about EE countries. Of course not. But I can speak on my behalf only. If you are from other countries where people might struggle, share your experience! I believe this is an open platform to share our opinions on scammers and their victims. And it is NOT OFF THE TOPIC!
Oh for heaven's sake, really? I shopped food staples in most EU countries and you are exaggerating. France, Germany, Benelux, EU part of Scandinavia, even Spain and Italy have more expensive food staples than the V4 countries. Sure, you're painting the picture, but can you at least stop telling things that are not true? It's getting absurd at this point.

We can discuss comparable quality of produce but not the prices.

Reactions: 2
It makes sense! She can't pay for everything at once. You have to make a choice between being able to pay for subscribers or being able to wear a new dress every day on instagram: 5 euros a dress on Ali Express, your arse a bit too far back on a chair and few edits later, you can pass it off as HiGh eNd liNeNhhh dress!
is it just me or her blue linen dress from Positano actually made more than 4-5 appearances on her IG? I saw her wearing that ugly dress a multiple number of times in her IG stories.

Reactions: 14
Anna writes in her email about the re-opening of the program that she likes to think of the program as a university-like education.

Guess my two bachelor degrees are as worthless as her SOTEW then! 🤑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Quick question for Tattle press conference: if Aija says we must have elegant cars, where are hers?

Bentley? Porsche? And your roommate's car from his boss doesn't count.

Waiting eagerly to see her supercar collection in her garage.

Oh wait...she has neither a car or a place to park one😂
if she had one, she would have surely showed it off by now.. remember how she showed off that Dyson hair styler for almost a month? If she had a luxury car, she would have filled her IG up with it. I also feel that in all her Q&A sessions, she uses fake accounts to ask herself those 'ehleghant' questions that give her a chance to show off whatever few expensive items she owns. Why else would anyone ask Aija about her swimsuit, sunscreen, dresses, etc when she looks so awful all the time? She's not a fashion influencer afterall.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
is it just me or her blue linen dress from Positano actually made more than 4-5 appearances on her IG? I saw her wearing that ugly dress a multiple number of times in her IG stories.
The blue dress that someone here applauded ?
Ofc she dies for tattle's confirmation!

• Haha
Fair warning to you ladies, I will be flooding this forum for the next 48 hours...
Anna, you're not supposed to pronounce the "z" in Saint Tropez 🙄 you're embarrassing yourself
Anna with all her cars (she really seems to love replying to @laurensanchez)
Screenshot_20210728-175911__01.jpg

Anna felt the need to send not one but two emails!!!

Next posts will be the landing page for SOTEW 3.0
(I have dozens of notes pages of everything I've dug up on Anna and the cast of Geneva Shore over the last few months but unfortunately my device has crashed so I might share it all at a later date with the next launch from Anna)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Fair warning to you ladies, I will be flooding this forum for the next 48 hours...
Anna, you're not supposed to pronounce the "z" in Saint Tropez 🙄 you're embarrassing yourself
View attachment 684339

Omfg of course she pronounces the ‘z’ in St. Tropez 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is the same person who pronounces the ‘L’ in salmon and calves…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Part 1: Introduction or another autobiography
Anna has also kindly provided us with a selection of photographs both old and new (please note the dates and "facetune" of her London promotional shots in the upcoming parts). The quality of some of these photographs is terrible
There is a promotional video on the landing page, it's over an hour long. Could someone please download it?
There have also been new student testimonials

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Omg this is going too fast!

Will catch up when I am back from my vacation!

Thank you everyone for your investigations. Let’s hope more people will open their eyes!

Reactions: 6
Ladies, I’m reporting her to the Suisse data protection authority for contravening the GDPR and marketing rules. Bastine, can you help us organise a joint complaint?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
is she expecting her minions to use her pics in HD as wallpaper or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 684339

(I have dozens of notes pages of everything I've dug up on Anna and the cast of Geneva Shore over the last few months but unfortunately my device has crashed so I might share it all at a later date with the next launch from Anna)
Comparing her course to a UNI degree is tragic. What a hack?

Reactions: 13
Comparing her course to a UNI degree is tragic. What a hack?
Dear EleGhant Ladiez don't get a degree but putchase my courses!!
Learn how not to improve your life n dress like a granny while givin me alot of cash yay

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.