Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her http://annabeyfacts.com/ website, this is the forensics company she's used https://www.loehrsforensics.com/ They seem to appear in US District, State and Federal courts so for anyone outside the US have no fear. It seems that Anna either knows nothing about litigation or that she suspects that the leaks of these messages came from American ladies.
An interesting thing to note is the lack of HTTPS for Anna's websites
I found that site too. My question is, how serious a company can be, when their website is not optimalized to phones?! I mean, grade 6 students could do a better job with the web design 🤷

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I love how so many of the "posh" meme pages make fun of her and her followers haha

Reactions: 18
Aija before level up journey and SOTEW:
20210727_151649.jpg

Aija after her level up journey, SOA, SOTEW, rebrand and A-List:
inCollage_20210727_151315505.jpg

Do you expect this type of level up from a 1000 Dollar course? I hope nobody buy this SOTEW 3.0 tit from her 🤢🤮
Are there any possibilities to stop her students from buying that "course"?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@pinks123 was reported by someone.
Definitely, we have to face a real invasion of trolls these days. Wolves are STUPIDLY coming out of the wood. It must be the Dacob's video effet.
We are not fool, you fools ! 😁
hey I wasn't reported by anyone. I deleted the comment myself bcz I wasn't sure if that chat video was real or not. Plz don't be over-suspicious bcz that'll do more harm than good. Plz go through all my comments in the last few threads.

Reactions: 8
I found that site too. My question is, how serious a company can be, when their website is not optimalized to phones?! I mean, grade 6 students could do a better job with the web design 🤷
Yes you can call them by clicking the link on their contact link and choosing the application to make a call or filling an email form. Nothing strange about not wanting to publish their phone. Is anyone from the US tempted to contact them and ask if Bleh had indeed hired them?

Reactions: 2
Bastine, I might be naive, but @Pink123 didn't appear suspicious at all. In fact, pink told some Anna's defender off, and she/he could get their revenge by reporting pink.
I think.

Such absurd opening question.
What if my answer is "NO" ? I have never felt it. How to look elegant on a budget, this is something what I know already, without her "wise advice". What if I told her, that rich people asked me, where did I get my clothing from? (From second-hands).
And it is true as well as it is true that I am typing right now.
Thanks! I deleted that comment myself bcz I was unsure of that chat video. You all can see my comments in the past few threads and see I'm anything but a supporter of Aija.

Reactions: 4
"how does she has so many likes/views?".
I'm wondering especially about the likes, because she has a rather aggressive way of talking. For me it is not a pleasant experience to listen to her, nor watch her (body language).
I perceive it as a mixture of:
- aggression (no, not passion for the topic)
- looking down (on me, the viewer)
- scolding (me for not already following her "advice" or being dumb enough to watch her video and letting myself get manipulataed; depends if she really believes all the shite she says)
- her being distant (maybe would do rather something else).
Additionally her "dear elegant ladies" sounds to me as she would rather mean "yo stupid af biatches".
If someone in real life, regardless of the topic, talk to me like that I would end the conversation and leave.

But I guess having low self worth & self esteem makes you think, that you deserve being talked in such way and thus suck it up. As if someone would tell a harsh truth everybody is thinking, but not telling. And maybe as a result you even feel thankful.

Okay, long story short: I have watched the lastet video only partwise and thanks for pointig out the main parts :D

(This thread grows so fast that it's hard to keep up with the content and liking of your insights :D )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes you can call them by clicking the link on their contact link and choosing the application to make a call or filling an email form. Nothing strange about not wanting to publish their phone. Is anyone from the US tempted to contact them and ask if Bleh had indeed hired them?
I meant the design... I work with art and design, also teach it. It's a big no no when you make a website that only works on computer/ laptop browsers, and half of the site is missing on phones. That's called optimizing to web or to phones. It has nothing to do whether I can call the company over the website or not. 😉
I link one of the pictures from my previous post again. Please have a look how the last letter of the words are not fitting in one line. This means that whoever put together this website didn't bother to check it thoroughly. Even with zero knowledge someone can put together a functioning site from templates. But usually serious companies hire someone who does that for them and make sure these design mistakes don't happen. The funny thing is, that this is a company the does "forensics" on the web, they can't get their own site working correctly.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is in response to a certain female on the 53rd page of the previous thread who said that she agrees with Anna on men paying for everything bcz of gender pay-parity 9I wasn't allowed to post there bcz the tread is closed: Yes unfortunately there is a huge gender pay gap in various sectors and that is wrong.

Let me give you a brief about my backgroud- I used to work as a model around 6 years ago and would earn around 4000-5000 USD every month. I met my boyfriend (now husband) who was working as a salaried employee at a multinational company back then and his salary was around 5k monthly too. We would go out on dates and holidays and being the gentleman he has always been, he never let me pay for anything even when I insisted to. But he would always take me to only those places that he could afford that time. Three years later, he started his own business and he now earns in 7 figures annually. We're married now and he treats me like a queen bcz I chose to be with him during his struggle days.

Now a women like Anna or her students would have broken up with him when he was a salaried employee bcz he would be an 'average Joe' as per them. But I didn't even think about the money aspect bcz I was not a millionaire either. I never say that men should not pay. My only problem is when women who travel in public transport judge a man by his car. Girl, atleast he has a car, you don't have one at all so stop being so entitled! All I'm saying is fall in love organically and not by doing these calculations on how to bag a billionaire when you are just a thousandaire. Bcz trust me that billionaire is not a fool. He would know that you're just after his money and nobody wants to fall in love with such women. Such women just end up being prostitutes.
All the ones thinking I got reported bcz I'm Aija's troll, plz see this and decide for yourself. Also plz see all my other posts in the last 2 threads. I deleted my comment myself bcz I wasn't sure of that chat video. It's a kind request not to shoo away relatively new people like me (around 3 months old on Tattle) bcz of baseless suspicions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regardless of the Facebook message: we have video of Anna calling black women from the She ra group ratchet, and trying to say a paid group would get rid of them. Basically implying black women can't afford to pay. Yet there are three black students who later became advocates and gave Anna free advertising. New Rose Glow, Lady in Company, and the black lady she did a live with last summer.

So Live video. Anna talking. No way to fake that. She is racist, point blank.

Yet somehow her black followers are the ones we see. Even effortlesslysarah, for example. Black women support her and she spits in their face.

I really wonder why she highlighted Kate Middleton, Amal Clooney, but not Meghan Markle (surely the biggest social climbing success of the past 20 years!)
I stumbled upon shera by accident. I find her far more engaging and straightforward than anna.

her Style is different but it works. She is hilarious.

Reactions: 7
The forensic topic : everything about Anna is smoke and mirrors. The woman is as fragile as a domino, it only takes the first piece to push.
She doesn't make a big income and she is stingy so she was manipulated by every shark outhere while thinking naively she was clever enough to manipulate other people & save money.
And once again : she is under the swiss law, that was her biggest mistake.

@pinks123 : one needs a lot of courage and a lack of vanity to explain the facts as you did, which are real and rare qualities. For me the word "jail" in your message was a red flag but maybe you were over-excitated by the progress of the discussion. People try to manipulate Tattle members to say radical things, do you understand?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The forensic topic : everything about Anna is smoke and mirrors. The woman is as fragile as a domino, it only takes the first piece to push.
She doesn't make a big income and she is stingy so she was manipulated by every shark outhere while thinking naively she was clever enough to manipulate other people.

@pinks123 : one needs a lot of courage and a lack of vanity to explain the facts as you did, which are real and rare qualities. For me the word "jail" in your message was a red flag but maybe you were over-excitated by the progress of the discussion. People try to manipulate Tattle members to say radical things, do you understand?
I would choose any other country in the world before Switzerland if I was a scammer.

How long do you think she will stay? We discussed previously about her "husband"🙄 and what branches the bank has.

Honestly, his bosses are old Lebanese men who probably don't research his wife on the Internet, but for me I would not want him associated with my company.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hiya ladies,

I’m sorry for posting that facebook screenshot. I feel as if it caused some division on the topic of its authenticity and I did not mean for that to happen.

Reactions: 1
Hiya ladies,

I’m sorry for posting that facebook screenshot. I feel as if it caused some division on the topic of its authenticity and I did not mean for that to happen.
Don't worry, this is a gossip forum where personal opinions are shared. Some just like to boss around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would choose any other country in the world before Switzerland if I was a scammer.

How long do you think she will stay? We discussed previously about her "husband"🙄 and what branches the bank has.

Honestly, his bosses are old Lebanese men who probably don't research his wife on the Internet, but for me I would not want him associated with my company.
The fact that she was so unprepared (intellectually) for Switzerland testifies about her cultural emptiness. Even after several years here, I bet she is one of those persons who belive Geneva is the capital of the country and Genf is another city in Switzerland. Com'on, the woman didn't seem to know that Venice had canals and not streets. That's the level we're talking about. Now, because of us, she is posting " educational" pictures with Picasso and Matisse, please...
As I said it before, as a Lebanese citizen Joseph must have the "L licence" for stay and work, available for one year and renewed annually by his bank (he cannot ask himself to autorities to renew his licence). At his work, he has "mandates", that is to say small fixed-termed contracts. Hence his professional situation is very fragile, that's why I felt sorry for him. His chance (and Anna's too) would be to be delegate to Gulf countries but his hierarchical position doesn't seems to be an ideal one for that. Maybe one day I shall explain what "banker" means in Switzerland, it is not the fancy thing you imagine. And about bank Audi : this is a very very very secondary bank, the places to be in Geneva are Lombard-Odier and Pictet.
If things continue as they are today, I would bet for maximum one year for her to stay in Geneva.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She doesn't make a big income and she is stingy so she was manipulated by every shark outhere while thinking naively she was clever enough to manipulate other people & save money.

sure i'll be more mindful from now on. Also I would appreciate if you could crosscheck next time before making such allegations. Thanks! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All the ones thinking I got reported bcz I'm Aija's troll, plz see this and decide for yourself. Also plz see all my other posts in the last 2 threads. I deleted my comment myself bcz I wasn't sure of that chat video. It's a kind request not to shoo away relatively new people like me (around 3 months old on Tattle) bcz of baseless suspicions.
Don't worry I also got accused for being aijia minion, who cares. Agree, being overly suspicious of everyone might actually be counterproductive and discourage new members from posting.
Don't worry, I don't have anything to prove, neither do you. I'm just here for the giggles, aijia saga and the occasional insightful comment. And the art by the @Whitecat 🤣🤣🤣

The fact that she was so unprepared (intellectually) for Switzerland testifies about her cultural emptiness. Even after several years here, I bet she is one of those persons who belive Geneva is the capital of the country and Genf is another city in Switzerland. Com'on, the woman didn't seem to know that Venice had canals and not streets. That's the level we're talking about. Now, because of us, she is posting " educational" pictures with Picasso and Matisse, please...
As I said it before, as a Lebanese citizen Joseph must have the "L licence" for stay and work, available for one year and renewed annually by his bank (he cannot ask himself to autorities to renew his licence). At his work, he has "mandates", that is to say small fixed-termed contracts. Hence his professional situation is very fragile, that's why I felt sorry for him. His chance (and Anna's too) would be to be delegate to Gulf countries but his hierarchical position doesn't seems to be an ideal one for that. Maybe one day I shall explain what "banker" means in Switzerland, it is not the fancy thing you imagine. And about bank Audi : this is a very very very secondary bank, the places to be in Geneva are Lombard-Odier and Pictet.
If things continue as they are today, I would bet for maximum one year for her to stay in Geneva.
Does being married to a EU national help with his work permits?

Anna: « don’t put Tabasco or so on your pasta! »
Lauren:
🤣🤣🤣 still waiting for that blue heart again 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dacob just uploaded Topic #1 from the marathon Live he did on Saturday. Anna was the 4th topic I believe, so hopefully we should be seeing that pop up on his channel by Thursday/ Friday is my guess!!! :m🤞

Finally we’ll have a video on a semi popular channel where Anna won’t be able to delete comments!

🙏 Hopefully someone can download it and post it to the folder as soon as it becomes available. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does being married to a EU national help with his work permits?
Yes. If there are no suspicions about the marriage. Nothing is automatic in Switzerland unlike in France.
Now let me tell you an anecdote about Geneva and its mentality about honesty (I have it on my tongue from the begining but as I am writing in English with my left foot I am always lazy to mention it).
To rent an appartement in Geneva you need to present a special paper from the "Office de poursuites/Prosecution office". It's like a criminal record, only worse. The paper must attest that you have no condamnations, no debts etc. But here is the thing : if one day you take the bus without ticket and you have the bad luck to be caught by the controls the penalty is recorded in your Office de poursuite file. You are considered untruthfull and insolvent, so you have no chance to be accepted by a landlord. It's an extreme situation but it does exist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.