Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bastine, I might be naive, but @Pink123 didn't appear suspicious at all. In fact, pink told some Anna's defender off, and she/he could get their revenge by reporting pink.
I think.
That's why it is important to read previous threads. Be impregnate with the Tattle chronolgy and topics, like I am, and you'll be capable to spot the tricks. I am not the one who reported her, but I am able to see very well why she has been reported by someone else. At your Tattle book, ladies, read and re-read the story!

@cherry cherry : now she is all about a "budget"! What an actress (🤡)...
She must live on the planet Alzheimer. We don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Average Joe should give his wife an allowance to stop her from scamming every other month.

She seems desperate for money, every month she opens up a new course, app, to squeeze money out of her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it IS the original video, though edited for 4 min but the racist message is on there and it is the original video i filmed with my phone! I cannot upload my version, the owner of Dossier has yet to give me permit (I have uploaded the vid to my private google drive, so I am willing to share). Though I say, this linked youtube video is the best, and original, version so please tattlers who can download it, do so fast!
Can you PM me ?

According to her http://annabeyfacts.com/ website, this is the forensics company she's used https://www.loehrsforensics.com/ They seem to appear in US District, State and Federal courts so for anyone outside the US have no fear. It seems that Anna either knows nothing about litigation or that she suspects that the leaks of these messages came from American ladies.
An interesting thing to note is the lack of HTTPS for Anna's websites

Reactions: 15
It seems her course is coming out tomorrow.
More recycled garbage from her 🤮 I know we should advocate recycling to save the earth but garbage shouldn’t be recycled!

She clearly hasn’t read proper recycling etiquette.
I have a feeling I will get this email (and many of you elegant mangoes as well) even when I have never subscribed to be on her “waitlist” 🤷‍♀️🙄🔜

Reactions: 9
Average Joe should give his wife an allowance to stop her from scamming every other month.
How can average joe give a desperate greedy wife an allowance? she will do anything to have a lot of money to build a big granny closet

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She seems desperate for money, every month she opens up a new course, app, to squeeze money out of her followers.
And then she goes vacationing in off-season places… lather, rinse, repeat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Could Zervos introduce Anna Bey to one of his American hedge fund managers friends? We need a philanthropist to feed her with real money asap.We need her to stop her scamming business asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the insight, that was really illuminating! However, I would be super weary to boast of such connections, or for the friend even boasting of his granddad moving to South America after WW2, especially, if it was Argentina. There are very serious implications of it.
Just catching up with the thread. A few details. The story I told it's super common in South America. I know it sounds movie-like as there's the whole stereotype of suspiscious people going hide to Argentina 😅 but that was literally 1% of the cases. Normal situation was: post-war, people trying to move abroad to make a living away from fascism or just the bad memories from it, or they didn't have any good education and moved from rural Europe areas to rural South American Areas. South America was seen as a good place full of investment opportunities. A tiny picture of it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Argentina

My friend is a really humble guy, he doesn't wear any brand items at all, he's just tidy and educated. He really liked that girl! So after a few dinners they started dating and he opened up about his peronal background.That's the saddest part.

This whole Anna movement of just thinking about the material part of it, the brands and etiquette, it just misses the part where a guy just likes you :) obviously this girl started lying since the very first day and that's just wrong.

I feel that Anna "teaches" you that as you are inadequate, you should lie about your background, fake to be the most "elegant" person and go spend all your money on a LV fake and so on. This girl literally thought that she needed to lie to an extent that was just ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Could Zervos introduce Anna Bey to one of his American hedge fund managers friends? We need a philanthropist to feed her with real money asap.We need her to stop her scamming business asap.
She doesn't like sex, looks like a 50 year old washed hooker. Hedge fund men deal with money every day and know a good investment when they see one...or a bad one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn’t really see any thing weird about Evelyn except that she like to use a lot of emoji and long paragraphs. Just block if you don’t like to read someone.

We had plenty of weird posters like that poster who like to say amiright and gals a lot. Haven’t seen her a while but who knows maybe she made a new acc and still is here 😏 *cough cough*

idk why I’m still on the fence about the racist Fb video BUT as Lauren S said the VIDEO of her alluding that lipstick alley crowd is beneath her fake ass oohh la la wannabe brand … is from her own mouth on video. Pls see google drive. Who ever wish to upload that vid to YT pls feel free.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am very suspicious about the girl, check how she speaks about 3rd world, it seems to me that this is an attempt to trash Tattle. We are not speaking this way.
Is this about my posts? Sorry if it looks suspiscious, I am not an English native speaker. Just shared some thoughts as I feel I was exactly Anna's target in my youth. I feel like Tattle's niche is mostly middle-class / upper-class woman who don't understand exactly how someone could fall for Anna, since she is not "that elegant" and her story/course/videos have so many flaws! I've seen some comments like "how does she has so many likes/views?".
Obviously her popularity is falling apart as she continues to contradict herself all the time and her "brand" is shady AF. But still has a lot of followers that love her and defend her.

If you are a vulnerable young girl from a Country that has severe economical issues, where even Zara is expensive, oh boy, you have no idea how difficult it is the day to day life. Dreaming about "bagging" a man is just too common, sadly. Or even the idea of learning how to hide your origins somehow.
Anna's courses seem to offer that branded as "self empowerment" so you don't even have to deal with the shame of admiting "I actually want to dress and behave like this to bag a man to pay my bills".

I just hate that Anna is taking advantage of people that was in my situation. You can ask me any questions if you are interested in anything in particular! x

Reactions: 20
@ThirdWorldGlam i think someone called Evelyn said something about third world girls all being poor and ugly … but I feel she was typing it like sarcastically. Like she was try to roughly paraphrase annas thoughts. Anyway welcome to the forum. If you have any problems just use the block function.

I found the video I thought i deleted of someone recording this facebook interaction (I took it while the racist message was promptly on youtube via my phone, so the quality is a bit shaky). i say interaction because in the original video you can 'like' the comments, type in new comments, scroll down Anna's page, place a mouse pointer on Anna's name and Facebook information appears just like in the screen shot. I will fish it out and and upload to the Google Dossier ;)
The g drive has run out from space… I think you may have to start a new one or just kamikaze and upload on a new acc on YT.

Reactions: 1
According to her http://annabeyfacts.com/ website, this is the forensics company she's used https://www.loehrsforensics.com/ They seem to appear in US District, State and Federal courts so for anyone outside the US have no fear. It seems that Anna either knows nothing about litigation or that she suspects that the leaks of these messages came from American ladies.
An interesting thing to note is the lack of HTTPS for Anna's websites
and they posted their 'findings' on worldpress blog? Nope, the company might be as reputable as can be but Anna (or her minions) just used their name on an obscure blog to pretend it's an evidence that Anna Bleh was 'hacked' and never send anything racist. As I said before, Anna would have showed this 'irrefutable evidence' on her social media, but then she would be liable for lying. Posting on an unconnected blog proves nothing. And in this case it's just more suspicious that the racist message really did happen. We will probably only know once the person who recorded the conversation confronts her publicly. If that's possible, of course. Thus, Anna Belt never hired this company.

It seems her course is coming out tomorrow.
More recycled garbage from her 🤮 I know we should advocate recycling to save the earth but garbage shouldn’t be recycled!

She clearly hasn’t read proper recycling etiquette.
Somebody has to pay for her winter trips to escape the gloomy cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.