Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she was so unprepared (intellectually) for Switzerland testifies about her cultural emptiness. Even after several years here, I bet she is one of those persons who belive Geneva is the capital of the country and Genf is another city in Switzerland. Com'on, the woman didn't seem to know that Venice had canals and not streets. That's the level we're talking about. Now, because of us, she is posting " educational" pictures with Picasso and Matisse, please...
As I said it before, as a Lebanese citizen Joseph must have the "L licence" for stay and work, available for one year and renewed annually by his bank (he cannot ask himself to autorities to renew his licence). At his work, he has "mandates", that is to say small fixed-termed contracts. Hence his professional situation is very fragile, that's why I felt sorry for him. His chance (and Anna's too) would be to be delegate to Gulf countries but his hierarchical position doesn't seems to be an ideal one for that. Maybe one day I shall explain what "banker" means in Switzerland, it is not the fancy thing you imagine. And about bank Audi : this is a very very very secondary bank, the places to be in Geneva are Lombard-Odier and Pictet.
If things continue as they are today, I would bet for maximum one year for her to stay in Geneva.
Quoting this for 2022!

Anna: « don’t put Tabasco or so on your pasta! »
Lauren:
she's not wearing nail polish, not elegant. She must be poor - oh wait...

Yes. If there are no suspicions about the marriage. Nothing is automatic in Switzerland unlike in France.
Now let me tell you an anecdote about Geneva and its mentality about honesty (I have it on my tongue from the begining but as I am writing in English with my left foot I am always lazy to mention it).
To rent an appartement in Geneva you need to present a special paper from the "Office de poursuites/Prosecution office". It's like a criminal record, only worse. The paper must attest that you have no condamnations, no debts etc. But here is the thing : if one day you take the bus without ticket and you have the bad luck to be caught by the controls the penalty is recorded in your Office de poursuite file. You are considered untruthfull and insoluble, so you have no chance to be accepted by a landlord. It's an extreme situation but it does exist.
Before you joined, I said about Switzerland (I am no expert, just have lots of friends in Europe): Unlike many European countries, marrying a Swiss person, even having a baby or job there, does not give you any rights at all in Switzerland to stay or anything. The Swiss passport is the most powerful in the world, and to grant residency there, the authorities are very very very cautious. Only the top tier people, who actually are of substance, become Swiss residents.

I think we all know Anna Hallitosis and Average Joseph don't fall in that category. She does not even speak French or German, which is a basic requirement (for non EU citizens) to stay in Switzerland.

If I am wrong in any of this, I stand to be corrected by @Bastine de Beaumanoir .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
According to her http://annabeyfacts.com/ website, this is the forensics company she's used https://www.loehrsforensics.com/ They seem to appear in US District, State and Federal courts so for anyone outside the US have no fear. It seems that Anna either knows nothing about litigation or that she suspects that the leaks of these messages came from American ladies.
An interesting thing to note is the lack of HTTPS for Anna's websites
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SAID. NOT SECURED WEB SITES. Listen to me. I am not only an economist, but also a network engineer.

I have a feeling I will get this email (and many of you elegant mangoes as well) even when I have never subscribed to be on her “waitlist” 🤷‍♀️🙄🔜
I have 🤑

Reactions: 9
@laurensanchez : perfectly said. I know someone married with a Swiss girl for 20 years, they have 4 children (!) , he was not accepted for the swiss nationality. He is Italian, has a job, it's incomprehensible. There are cases and cases but generally it is very difficult to have some advantages here (for exemple the C licence = permanent resident without swiss citizenship) without a lot of honest work investment or money investment (like Robbie Williams did ;)).

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is this about my posts? Sorry if it looks suspiscious, I am not an English native speaker. Just shared some thoughts as I feel I was exactly Anna's target in my youth. I feel like Tattle's niche is mostly middle-class / upper-class woman who don't understand exactly how someone could fall for Anna, since she is not "that elegant" and her story/course/videos have so many flaws! I've seen some comments like "how does she has so many likes/views?".
Obviously her popularity is falling apart as she continues to contradict herself all the time and her "brand" is shady AF. But still has a lot of followers that love her and defend her.

If you are a vulnerable young girl from a Country that has severe economical issues, where even Zara is expensive, oh boy, you have no idea how difficult it is the day to day life. Dreaming about "bagging" a man is just too common, sadly. Or even the idea of learning how to hide your origins somehow.
Anna's courses seem to offer that branded as "self empowerment" so you don't even have to deal with the shame of admiting "I actually want to dress and behave like this to bag a man to pay my bills".

I just hate that Anna is taking advantage of people that was in my situation. You can ask me any questions if you are interested in anything in particular! x
That was not about you...
... and I know exactly how it feels to be poor. That is why I wrote in the #21 thread, that it seems so many ladies are financially secured here.... Anyone from EE country like myself cannot compete with them. And yes, we even do not have Zara in our country. And yes, it is expensive. For me, even the H&M is expensive. And it is new in our country. I do not blame anyone, only it is exactly like our proverb says "the full (man) doesn't believe the hungry (man)"
So I am not blaming Anna's followers, either. I know what is it to turn every coin. In her latest video she holds 200 Euros like nothing. In our country 200 Euros is half of a monthly income for some. So please, everyone, be considerate!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Due to the Swiss topic: it is hard but not harder than to get the green card in America. After 10 years of living there you can get citizens rights (if nothing speaks against it)... And a child of someone with a Swiss passport gets automatically citizens rights (that's actually harder to get in Austria). As an (Swiss) employee who pays taxes and bills there should be no problems. It is not true you loose your appartement when you get a speeding ticket or something, however as a "Grenzgänger" you can get troubles. (I lived a total of 5 years with my fam in Luzern and Geneva). Edit citizens rights does not equal Swiss passport

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@Sisina96rv : that's why I doubt somebody with an EE honest job is paying for her crap, not to mention African girls. All this is smoke and mirrors, she must have some EE aspirant-prostitutes on her A-list and that's all

It is not true you loose your appartement
I think you didn't read with attention my post. Or I should have insisted on "to rent", I meant at the begining of the process of renting

Reactions: 1
That was not about you...
... and I know exactly how it feels to be poor. That is why I wrote in the #21 thread, that it seems so many ladies are financially secured here.... Anyone from EE country like myself cannot compete with them. And yes, we even do not have Zara in our country. And yes, it is expensive. For me, even the H&M is expensive. And it is new in our country. I do not blame anyone, only it is exactly like our proverb says "the full (man) doesn't believe the hungry (man)"
So I am not blaming Anna's followers, either. I know what is it to turn every coin. In her latest video she holds 200 Euros like nothing. In our country 200 Euros is half of a monthly income for some. So please, everyone, be considerate!
Asia as well… Zara and H&M is not the cheapest stuff you can buy. There’s much more things in the markets or the local hypermarkets that are where more price conscious People shop. If you wear H&M or even forever21 it’s still the branding is above the totally no label stuff. And Asia have tonnnnnes of China derived brands. Means you will order your stuff from China , create your own “brand” and re-sell at prices comparable to Zara or H&M. If her audience is now more from 3rd world countries her snobby attitude to these brands is x4 insulting.

Also I totally don’t understand why she can talk so much about her branded life and pretend to be bla bla bla when she can’t fork out the 35$ for one year of SSL. She has SO many websites by now im sure her hosting package would include SSL options even cheaper than 35$. You hire a forensics team but don’t pay for SSL. It’s not making any sense to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Quoting this for 2022!

she's not wearing nail polish, not elegant. She must be poor - oh wait...

Before you joined, I said about Switzerland (I am no expert, just have lots of friends in Europe): Unlike many European countries, marrying a Swiss person, even having a baby or job there, does not give you any rights at all in Switzerland to stay or anything. The Swiss passport is the most powerful in the world, and to grant residency there, the authorities are very very very cautious. Only the top tier people, who actually are of substance, become Swiss residents.

I think we all know Anna Hallitosis and Average Joseph don't fall in that category. She does not even speak French or German, which is a basic requirement (for non EU citizens) to stay in Switzerland.

If I am wrong in any of this, I stand to be corrected by @Bastine de Beaumanoir .
With her Swedish /EU passport Anna can stay long term in Switzerland under a B permit as long as she proves that she has sufficient financial means ( i.e as long as she sells her fake courses ) .The Swiss passport is out of reach for them .He is an average private banker for high net worth clients , married to a con-artist who is pretending to sell the secrets of his high net worth clients to credulous women .What if average Joe was sharing confidential information about his clients with Anna to help her build her course or to chase real millionaires she could try to seduce ?Is Joe involved in Anna’s business? If yes, did he disclose this Outside Business Interest to his Bank ? Is this compliant ? Is it elegant for an elite woman to put her husband’s job at risk? There is something sinister about the halitosis couple .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Asia as well… Zara and H&M is not the cheapest stuff you can buy. There’s much more things in the markets or the local hypermarkets that are where more price conscious People shop. If you wear H&M or even forever21 it’s still the branding is above the totally no label stuff. And Asia have tonnnnnes of China derived brands. Means you will order your stuff from China , create your own “brand” and re-sell at prices comparable to Zara or H&M. If her audience is now more from 3rd world countries her snobby attitude to these brands is x4 insulting.

Also I totally don’t understand why she can talk so much about her branded life and pretend to be bla bla bla when she can’t fork out the 35$ for one year of SSL. She has SO many websites by now im sure her hosting package would include SSL options even cheaper than 35$. You hire a forensics team but don’t pay for SSL. It’s not making any sense to me.
EXACTLY. SSL is a must for a serious business. But I guess that's out of her intetest, as it doesn't include "brand" in it.
What is sad, people in EE and certainly in Asia, Africa and probably South America - we are poor countries, well educated, cheap work force. And others don't understand. Yes, HM is posh, but how can Anna understand? Sweden has another lifestyle standard. They've probably the best social politics. Their poor are rich in our eyes.
Thank you for your support and not judging me 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh no, so many Russian idiots live in Zug/Zurich area with 2 passports.
But they have money and AB doesn't

Also for holders of EU passports
I think we here understand money does not equal character. But if they are not criminals, even the Russians can get residency after investing enough and showing their commitment to the country, I assume.

Thanks for the info. I find it incomprehensible she hasn't learned the language of the country she's living in. After all, when I knew her in London she barely spoke English! :ROFLMAO:

With her Swedish /EU passport Anna can stay long term in Switzerland under a B permit as long as she proves that she has sufficient financial means ( i.e as long as she sells her fake courses ) .The Swiss passport is out of reach for them .He is an average private banker for high net worth clients , married to a con-artist who is pretending to sell the secrets of his high net worth clients to credulous women .What if average Joe was sharing confidential information about his clients with Anna to help her build her course or to chase real millionaires she could try to seduce ?Is Joe involved in Anna’s business? If yes, did he disclose this Outside Business Interest to his Bank ? Is this compliant ? Is it elegant for an elite woman to put her husband’s job at risk? There is something sinister about the halitosis couple .

Thank you. So informative. I think for his career, he should be aware clients don't want a man overseeing their personal affairs with a wife who is on the verge of being sued for dishonesty of a fiduciary nature.

I begin to believe he did invest money in her scam, which makes him liable and also a part of this when it all comes crashing down.

When you are in banking, you have to have a spotless record. Bankruptcy filings, or criminal charges, are an automatic disqualifier. As far as I know.

Reactions: 12
@Sisina96rv : that's why I doubt somebody with an EE honest job is paying for her crap, not to mention African girls. All this is smoke and mirrors, she must have some EE aspirant-prostitutes on her A-list and that's all
No, Bastine. That's why I wrote "the full man doesn't believe the hungry man". If you are so poor like us, you must do something about it. The job is not enough. Do you know what's the average salary in EE countries? That we have from 700 to 900 Eur per month? I have even less. Many people have 2-3 jobs to survive somehow. Of course you want to quit this situation as fast as possible!

• Sad
If you are so poor like us, you must do something about it. The job is not enough.
What do you mean? I mean what is the link with Anna's scam? EE girls are smart, they see through her, they are able to do something else "to level up". That's why I belive only EE girls that we all find dispicable are trying to reach her. See please my previous posts in thread 20 where I explain why I am after those girls and Anna. The topic of naive girls is another story of course.
A little precision : I am French by nationality and education but born and raised many years in a poor EE country, I still have family there, I know the situation

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow so many with EE origin on this board, I am surprised!
That's why we're after her darling, It's because of those kind of creatures that EE girls have a damaged reputation. Not to mention Russian girls who are very angry with her : she is torn to pieces on russian sites

• Heart
@laurensanchez if he did pay for her IVP course then he already indirectly invested in her business. However Anna may have used the money she made from her ebook and 7 Steps course to pay for it. IVP diploma is one of the main qualifications she boasts about and uses as a selling point

Reactions: 8
Story of a mama Erin moving from Estonia/Soviet Russia to west (Sweden) and that too as a single mother working to raise her daughter and then getting a degree in law (after becoming middle aged) is a story about ELEVATION OF SOCIAL STATUS. It is realistic. *It would sell better in third world*

Aija's story is crap. Being raised by a struggling single mom, wasting time partying in 20s and choosing to scam people for a living in 30s with promise of teaching them ehlehgehnce.

Aija, you better go back to Sweden, stop fake it make it bullshit and filling young women's brain with 'luxury' sh*t and get yourself some real education, maybe a degree. There is no fixed age to get education (as proved by mama Raty)

Also elegence is nothing more than accepting people as they are and learning and making efforts to grow.

Certain way of eating pasta, getting dressed or eating crossiant has got nothing do to with elegance.

Also, dressing in a certain way or having some particular brand handbags might impress other people at first. In a long run, it is the person that you are matters. Personality can't be purchased Aija. No self acclaimed guru or teacher can teach it to you either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
No, Bastine. That's why I wrote "the full man doesn't believe the hungry man". If you are so poor like us, you must do something about it. The job is not enough. Do you know what's the average salary in EE countries? That we have from 700 to 900 Eur per month? I have even less. Many people have 2-3 jobs to survive somehow. Of course you want to quit this situation as fast as possible!
@Sisina96rv could you explain why and how someone earning €700-900 would buy a €1000 course? It doesn’t make sense financially.The course has no proven return on investment.Being financially savvy is the first step out of poverty …That is what Anna Bey is not teaching …I still believe that the majority of her buyers are women with grandiose delusions , living in privileged countries.

@Sisina96rv could you explain why and how someone earning €700-900 would buy a €1000 course? It doesn’t make sense financially.The course has no proven return on investment.Being financially savvy is the first step out of poverty …That is what Anna Bey is not teaching …I still believe that the majority of her buyers are women with grandiose delusions , living in privileged countries.
I must admit that I bought her course.Guilty I am .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.