Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems "she" is gone now, it is the first time I report someone. I hope many new girls have seen "her" messages, just to understand how things are going on with Anna's creatures or fakes accounts.

Reactions: 10
Wow, his belly looks like he had four children.
I wish he would come back to Geneva/St. Tropez shore, we need the excitement.

He used to be quite fat, maybe he had gastric bypass. People who did that have the weirdest bodies.

Sea dwarf is an hour glass too!!!!!
😹😹😹😹😹
Can we get a side by side collage or @white_cat a new comparison of Anna's and the dwarf's figure side by side, I have a feeling who has a more hourglass shape

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish he would come back to Geneva/St. Tropez shore, we need the excitement.

He used to be quite fat, maybe he had gastric bypass. People who did that have the weirdest bodies.
Or people who had lipo. It takes the fat out but then fat comes back in the weirdest places. Quite sad arms too, compared with the boobs, I mean chest.

Reactions: 7
Was anyone in need of networking tips? I love how she times her blogposts, videos, courses with her personal life and the types of people she hangs out with. She waited till she met up with Susie Moore the networking expert before she gives out tips and tricks for networking.

Reactions: 5
Wow I took a few days off as out elegant lady seemed to be off insta and lying low.... Looks like I've mess so much?... Agnes.... Little long hair beard males.... Oh but Anna is back telling us to never close an hermes bag....

Reactions: 5
Do you think Grigorio Ferdinando IIXVV2.0 gave her tips?
Of all her stupid classes this one HAVE to be the most gross.
it’s like the max of gross AND misleading in one topic.

Do something your noobies will find practical Anna….
How about
“How to survive your first villa party”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Compare his hourglass with this beauty below that @Birdseed2 captured and shared!!! 🤣

Looks pretty rectangular to me!! 👀

It honestly doesn’t even matter. All shapes are fine. The point is, she puts so much emphasis on outward beauty that when you hold her to the same standard, she fails miserably!

Final assessment: Sea Dwarf STILL has more curves than our Aija!!!

08335B77-0293-40EC-9528-D5D2D735E07F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems "she" is gone now, it is the first time I report someone. I hope many new girls have seen "her" messages, just to understand how things are going on with Anna's creatures or fakes accounts.
I hope they were banned because the way they were talking about third world countries, big noses, big lips. It was giving off this energy:
1627343670524.png

YIKES!

I don't want new comers thinking this is what we're about especially since many of scammer beynanas supporters that must be saved from this fraud are from 3rd world countries.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I hope they were banned because the way they were talking about third world countries, big noses, big lips. It was giving off this energy: View attachment 681446
YIKES!

I don't want new comers thinking this is what we're about especially since many of scammer beynanas supporters that must be saved from this fraud are from 3rd world countries.
Is that the screen shot from the episode were anna denied ever sending racist messages, and deleted almost every pm sent from the fb account before getting a digital forensics to claim there wasn't any forensic evidence of anna sending the messages? I also recall something about how the messages was faked which was later disproven.

Reactions: 8
Do you think Grigorio Ferdinando IIXVV2.0 gave her tips?
Of all her stupid classes this one HAVE to be the most gross.
it’s like the max of gross AND misleading in one topic.

Do something your noobies will find practical Anna….
How about
“How to survive your first villa party”
Still some people shamelessly defend her saying most of her students are only in it for learning elegance. Elegance my ass!!! All she teaches young women is how to be sugarbabies. I wonder how nobody filed a class action lawsuit against her yet.

Still some people shamelessly defend her saying most of her students are only in it for learning elegance. Elegance my ass!!! All she teaches young women is how to be sugarbabies. I wonder how nobody filed a class action lawsuit against her yet.
There‘s obviously a huge market out there for sugarbabies „schools“ and great demand. Anna is juts dusting the „elegance“ over it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you share name and brand of your Korean SPF, please?
I have very oily skin so my Sunscreens are mattifying, skin aqua UV super moisture gel SPF50+ PA++++ (PA is protection grade of UVA rays) and Bioré UV oil control base UV SPF50+ PA++++ These sunscreens also work well under makeup

Reactions: 4
Compare his hourglass with this beauty below that @Birdseed2 captured and shared!!! 🤣

Looks pretty rectangular to me!! 👀

It honestly doesn’t even matter. All shapes are fine. The point is, she puts so much emphasis on outward beauty that when you hold her to the same standard, she fails miserably!
You know, when I looked at that photo, and then checked lady Kitty Spencer - what a difference! Heaven and Earth. This was the first time I saw lady Spencer, but she looked so natural, relaxed and almost innocent to me. She is so used to all that luxury and is not thrilled about it. There is certain aura around her - she looks like a true princess. Grace, elegance, femininity.
And then I saw this Russian "niemand". Ugly, fake, trying hard. Her face just screams cheapness and prostitution. And I would also ask - who wants someone so ugly and unpleasant as her? She is not a man's dream! "Sorry, Aija. Had you been more intelligent, you could have had a good husband." I bet she had opportunities to meet these men. But it was enough just to open her mouth to put them off. "It is not about fake duck lips, you stupid, but what comes out of them!"

Reactions: 11
You know, when I looked at that photo, and then checked lady Kitty Spencer - what a difference! Heaven and Earth. This was the first time I saw lady Spencer, but she looked so natural, relaxed and almost innocent to me. She is so used to all that luxury and is not thrilled about it. There is certain aura around her - she looks like a true princess. Grace, elegance, femininity.
And then I saw this Russian "niemand". Ugly, fake, trying hard. Her face just screams cheapness and prostitution. And I would also ask - who wants someone so ugly and unpleasant as her? She is not a man's dream! "Sorry, Aija. Had you been more intelligent, you could have had a good husband." I bet she had opportunities to meet these men. But it was enough just to open her mouth to put them off. "It is not about fake duck lips, you stupid, but what comes out of them!"
The girl I know who is at her wedding used to be on the London jetset scene around 2012 - that's how I know her. Not the yachting level of aijia of course 🙄

Reactions: 9
Is that the screen shot from the episode were anna denied ever sending racist messages, and deleted almost every pm sent from the fb account before getting a digital forensics to claim there wasn't any forensic evidence of anna sending the messages? I also recall something about how the messages was faked which was later disproven.
I found the video I thought i deleted of someone recording this facebook interaction (I took it while the racist message was promptly on youtube via my phone, so the quality is a bit shaky). i say interaction because in the original video you can 'like' the comments, type in new comments, scroll down Anna's page, place a mouse pointer on Anna's name and Facebook information appears just like in the screen shot. I will fish it out and and upload to the Google Dossier ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found the video I thought i deleted of someone recording this facebook interaction (I took it while the racist message was promptly on youtube via my phone, so the quality is a bit shaky). i say interaction because in the original video you can 'like' the comments, type in new comments, scroll down Anna's page, place a mouse pointer on Anna's name and Facebook information appears just like in the screen shot. I will fish it out and and upload to the Google Dossier ;)
Nice work :D

Someone else also informed me that a screen recording of the message (I can't recall if it's the same as the one shown above) was made public again on YT after being private for a period of time. I should have updated the wiki links with it :) But if you have access to the gdrive it could be a good idea to upload a copy to the gdrive in case it get's privated again :) (I downloaded a copy as soon as I was notified since I've only been able to find bad quality versions of the video for a long period of time)

LINK to yt video

Though it's a shame the original 6 min version haven't surfaced since initial release.

• Wow
LINK to yt video

Though it's a shame the original 6 min version haven't surfaced since initial release.
it IS the original video, though edited for 4 min but the racist message is on there and it is the original video i filmed with my phone! I cannot upload my version, the owner of Dossier has yet to give me permit (I have uploaded the vid to my private google drive, so I am willing to share). Though I say, this linked youtube video is the best, and original, version so please tattlers who can download it, do so fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.