Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going on a date with one of Anna's minions?!
Her Graves disease hasn't completely vanished... And it doesn't help that verified accounts/influencers promote her on their own platforms
Like clockwork after my Graves post this weekend...she can't keep up without Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@J.Tarac thank you for mentioning my notes. I hope it has helped.

Here are a few funny screenshots from A.B. last video to kick off this thread
Anna: Of course it's not about getting a (rich) man, but empowering women:
Also Anna: Lemme tell you why fresh flowers and spraying perfume in your flower garden is going to get you a (rich) man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2. She justifies her buying flowers advice by claiming that "flowers have energy from the earth, and when you bring that energy into your home its energy affects you" without even defining what she means by this. She could have instead said "elegant women maintain small lifestyle habits that purely exist to improve their mood, such as beautifying their surroundings with fresh flowers" which would have made a lot more sense than the "flowers have an energy from the earth" mumbo jumbo
Gosh, see the elementary level here? You need a whole forest at home after talking to her then.
If you follow feng-shui that's a terrible advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BTW showed a pic of Anna to my MUA, she went like: "I'm impressed her makeup sticks to her skin, since the skin looks so overfilled"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol, most of her tips are so basic. Don't be rude, don't get involved in drama. This is basic common sense and common decency. All she is doing with her video, is saying that she used to be crude and classless and needed to learn a lot to be a polite, kind, even-tempered person. She must have been pretty awful, probably still is behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some great comments on #AnnaBey Aija Raty apology video from Dacob:

• She didn't aim to apologize, but making her minions followers feel dumb that they misunderstood her [deleted video] message! like it's their dumbness that couldn't understand what she meant
  • it's a common marketing strategy to sit on a lower level (in her case on the couch ) , simple makeup, simple background , simple everything so people believe you and connect with you even empathy with you

Reactions: 21
I just watched Anna's new video and wow

1. She tells her followers to think before they speak and not say something that might offend someone... all the while she shames women for being plain Janes and wearing Zara or MK (despite the fact she literally used to do that only a few years ago) :cautious:

2. She justifies her buying flowers advice by claiming that "flowers have energy from the earth, and when you bring that energy into your home its energy affects you" without even defining what she means by this. She could have instead said "elegant women maintain small lifestyle habits that purely exist to improve their mood, such as beautifying their surroundings with fresh flowers" which would have made a lot more sense than the "flowers have an energy from the earth" mumbo jumbo

Also she seems to be putting in more disclaimers, probably due to her criticisms on tattle

1. That her wallet advice is not for everyone, but she then goes to imply that women who offer to split the bill don't have a masculine/generous man

2. That people should make their own decisions about botox and consult with a medical professional first, but she still goes on to recommend it as life changing and making you look decades younger (even though she looks decades older with all of her procedures)
This gives me a headache to understand, but basically: she makes a statement, then backtracks and says it does not apply in all cases. A teacher who cannot stand by what she teaches. A thought leader who doesn't know her own thoughts. I really hope she continues down this path, her new iteration of the "school" (hahahahahaha) will bring legal scrutiny and even more exposing now people see her as a laughing stock.

Notice how people openly commented on this post? She can't delete comments on other people's profiles, so it shows the truth: she is becoming a figure of ridicule. The very high society she lusts after is looking and laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just like the entry-level/starter pack stuff I've been mentioning recently, the same is happening with high class accommodations and resorts, health clinics, top niche spas, premium aesthetic clinics, invitation-only country clubs, the list goes on. It's easier to blame the parasites, although what to think of all these places when it's a fact they've been shifting their "traditional approach", lowering their bars and welcoming all these people? It's about money, not quality.

Reactions: 28
Just like the entry-level/starter pack stuff I've been mentioning recently, the same is happening with high class accommodations and resorts, health clinics, top niche spas, premium aesthetic clinics, invitation-only country clubs, the list goes on. It's easier to blame the parasites, although what to think of all these places when it's a fact they've been shifting their "traditional approach", lowering their bars and welcoming all these people? It's about money, not quality.
Very true. I mean privacy is a new product… something that now can add allure - where im from the society crowd is like a pack moving like locusts then once the doors open to too many or suddenly media picks up on the place the pack just moves on. But asia have fewer places with a long history. Most places don’t have opened so long that it’s now an institution. I can count on my three hands places that still maintained a premium vibe for more than 10 years.

Reactions: 19
Imagine going on a date with one of Anna's minions?!
Her Graves disease hasn't completely vanished... And it doesn't help that verified accounts/influencers promote her on their own platforms
Graves disease does not cause weight gain! Usually medication to correct it doesn’t cause it either- at least not to the extent of looking bloated and puffy. Didn’t she previously say she lost weight due to Graves disease? It’s awful to have, so I hope she doesn’t actually have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Graves disease does not cause weight gain! Usually medication to correct it doesn’t cause it either- at least not to the extent of looking bloated and puffy. Didn’t she previously say she lost weight due to Graves disease? It’s awful to have, so I hope she doesn’t actually have it.
Does she dream of breaking the record as the most lying person in the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can’t even keep her own lies straight 😅
Girl, it amazes me. I've never seen someone lie and twist stuff like her. And that's because we know her virtually. Imagine in real life! Imagine how it was for the people who actually opened the doors of their lives to her...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anna: don't get involved in drama. Be polite yada yada yada...
Also Anna, posting a Screenshot of some follower criticizing her lips: they are NATURrrAL. What should I do now, kill myself?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Girl, it amazes me. I've never seen someone lie and twist stuff like her. And that's because we know her virtually. Imagine in real life! Imagine how it was for the people who actually opened the doors of their lives to her...
No wonder she’s often alone…

Reactions: 9
@hereforitall i understand who you’re refrencing too, his videos made me dig deeper on if it’s actually true because you are right multiple unbiased sources are needed to establish an opinion.

“despite reduction in size and denseness, the small amount of gel presenting into the subcutaneous fat after twelve months of the application evidenced the HA efficacy and long-acting”

“On high-resolution morphological MR images the HA injection is barely visible, but with quantitative MRI the zone of injection is clearly seen. This is due to HA having a distinctly different transverse relaxation time, T(2) approximately 600 ms, compared with dermal and hypodermal tissues, 35 and 80 ms, respectively.”

”While HA fillers are marketed as having a temporary effect of several months, the authors demonstrate that they may persist in the body for up to 9 years.”

“54 year old woman received multiple injections of hyaluronic acid filler to the brow region to address volume loss over a 21-month period. She then developed significant pitting edema of both upper eyelids, which persisted for 6 years.” “confirms that the hyaluronic acid injected into the brows was responsible for this patient's chronic eyelid edema”

“After long-term follow-up (12-93 months, mean = 21.6), persistent volumizing effects were observed in most patients.”

“Ten of the 14 patients denied any hyaluronic acid facial injections for more than 2 years at the time of the magnetic resonance imaging. All 10 had hyaluronic acid magnetic resonance imaging signal. Five patients denied any hyaluronic acid treatment in specific locations for more than 6 years; all had significant magnetic resonance imaging hyaluronic acid signal in those areas. One patient denied treatment with hyaluronic acid in the orbital region for over 12 years, which showed significant persistent periorbital hyaluronic acid. The most common clinical referral was longstanding “puffiness” in a specific area, questioning the presence of hyaluronic acid, edema, or fat as a cause.“

edit- I just shared the links to provide the source for my opinions and hopefully used educational purposes as well
Thanks for sharing all your research and the links. As I mentioned I'm currently learning more about the subject and reading as many articles as possible.

No one from her past shows up to spill some tea. She is either someone who meant nothing or someone everyone chose to forget/ignore.
or scared?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.