Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going on a date with one of Anna's minions?!
Her Graves disease hasn't completely vanished... And it doesn't help that verified accounts/influencers promote her on their own platforms
My gahd, so petty. She could just gracefully open the door for herself, it’s not like she’s disabled or something. I swear some of her advice are outdated. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Imagine going on a date with one of Anna's minions?!
Her Graves disease hasn't completely vanished... And it doesn't help that verified accounts/influencers promote her on their own platforms
She's on medication yet drinking normally? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My gahd, so petty. She could’ve just gracefully opened the door for herself, it’s not like she’s disabled or something. I swear some of her advice are outdated. 🙄
EDIT: Here in our country, when someone refers to you as aunty/auntie (tita/tía in our mother tongue) you’re seen as middle-aged 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Fillers can look great when done in moderation and by an expert and highly trained, respectable and certified medical professional who actually cares about a patients health and good results. Not just any doctor or nurse who wants to make $$$$. Be very picky and cautious with who you go to and stay away from "trends".

P.S. @byranboy always comments on Anna's posts. He has an *alleged* shady background of which has been 'scrubbed off' the internet. Sounds very familiar and in line with what Aija/Anna did when she paid fraudster/scammer Dan Lok for his "professional services"... birds of a feather flock together.

Reactions: 6
It’s clear from her botched nose job that “costs 10k“ and all her fake designer items, that she doesn’t care about quality, she just wants to say that she has it. I still to this day don’t understand how she manages to skimp out on every single aspect of her life, facial beauty, cosmetic procedures, clothes, bags, hotels, hair, sunscreen, exercise. She’s spending her money on everything, but not a single thing is actually GOOD. Like my god Korean sunscreen costs $15 and it works well, instead buys weird looking hat and calls it protecting herself from the sun
She showed her "sunscreen" which is basically a tanning oil with close to zero protection from St. Barth. It's cheap compared to real sunscreen from St. Barth, but hey, it's St. Barth 🤣🤣🤣 she loves to look like her lobster covered in blowfly. (honestly if that have been my lobster, I would not have touched it 🤢🤢🤢🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s clear from her botched nose job that “costs 10k“ and all her fake designer items, that she doesn’t care about quality, she just wants to say that she has it. I still to this day don’t understand how she manages to skimp out on every single aspect of her life, facial beauty, cosmetic procedures, clothes, bags, hotels, hair, sunscreen, exercise. She’s spending her money on everything, but not a single thing is actually GOOD. Like my god Korean sunscreen costs $15 and it works well, instead buys weird looking hat and calls it protecting herself from the sun
Can you share name and brand of your Korean SPF, please?

Reactions: 3
Can you share name and brand of your Korean SPF, please?
I have heard great things about the Korean brand Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+, which is very popular all over skincare TikTok.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra facial sunscreen SPF 50+ is my current favourite, for sensitive skin. I believe Lauren Amiri also raves about this SPF!

Unlike Anna and her 'dear friend' Nika who use the same SPF 5+ tanning oil...

Reactions: 13
those pics, AB with Swiss banknotes and a plant :cry:

I would have been impressed if she had showed off with her black cc. But cash??? Anna, a decent plant costs more than 400CF, where did you get yours?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is in response to a certain female on the 53rd page of the previous thread who said that she agrees with Anna on men paying for everything bcz of gender pay-parity 9I wasn't allowed to post there bcz the tread is closed: Yes unfortunately there is a huge gender pay gap in various sectors and that is wrong.

Let me give you a brief about my backgroud- I used to work as a model around 6 years ago and would earn around 4000-5000 USD every month. I met my boyfriend (now husband) who was working as a salaried employee at a multinational company back then and his salary was around 5k monthly too. We would go out on dates and holidays and being the gentleman he has always been, he never let me pay for anything even when I insisted to. But he would always take me to only those places that he could afford that time. Three years later, he started his own business and he now earns in 7 figures annually. We're married now and he treats me like a queen bcz I chose to be with him during his struggle days.

Now a women like Anna or her students would have broken up with him when he was a salaried employee bcz he would be an 'average Joe' as per them. But I didn't even think about the money aspect bcz I was not a millionaire either. I never say that men should not pay. My only problem is when women who travel in public transport judge a man by his car. Girl, atleast he has a car, you don't have one at all so stop being so entitled! All I'm saying is fall in love organically and not by doing these calculations on how to bag a billionaire when you are just a thousandaire. Bcz trust me that billionaire is not a fool. He would know that you're just after his money and nobody wants to fall in love with such women. Such women just end up being prostitutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just watched Anna's new video and wow

1. She tells her followers to think before they speak and not say something that might offend someone... all the while she shames women for being plain Janes and wearing Zara or MK (despite the fact she literally used to do that only a few years ago) :cautious:

2. She justifies her buying flowers advice by claiming that "flowers have energy from the earth, and when you bring that energy into your home its energy affects you" without even defining what she means by this. She could have instead said "elegant women maintain small lifestyle habits that purely exist to improve their mood, such as beautifying their surroundings with fresh flowers" which would have made a lot more sense than the "flowers have an energy from the earth" mumbo jumbo

Also she seems to be putting in more disclaimers, probably due to her criticisms on tattle

1. That her wallet advice is not for everyone, but she then goes to imply that women who offer to split the bill don't have a masculine/generous man

2. That people should make their own decisions about botox and consult with a medical professional first, but she still goes on to recommend it as life changing and making you look decades younger (even though she looks decades older with all of her procedures)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's all about the ehleghant angles, lash extensions and freshly squeezed orange juice, ladies
I don't think she is 170 cm. Again as I said in the previous thread, she looked a little taller than Lauren in that photo.

She is as 170 cm as she is hourglass ⌛. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Now a women like Anna or her students would have broken up with him when he was a salaried employee bcz he would be an 'average Joe' as per them. But I didn't even think about the money aspect bcz I was not a millionaire either. I never say that men should not pay. My only problem is when women who travel in public transport judge a man by his car. Girl, atleast he has a car, you don't have one at all so stop being so entitled! All I'm saying is fall in love organically and not by doing these calculations on how to bag a billionaire when you are just a thousandaire. Bcz trust me that billionaire is not a fool. He would know that you're just after his money and nobody wants to fall in love with such women. Such women just end up being prostitutes.
I agree wholeheartedly. Moreover, it's important to remind ourselves, relationship is something you should derive happiness from. Financial security is one thing, but you're spending loads of time with your spouse or partner, so apart from choosing someone of means or with perspective, one should also follow their heart. Not in a crazy love at first sight way, but be with someone who makes you happy, whom you don't have to run away from, from whom you don't need to take a break and whom you can laugh with. That is very important for the long term. Financial situation can change, looks can fade. The only reason to keep the relationship happy and healthy is to have solid foundation it is build upon and thn work on it.

Do any of you think Aija is happy in her relationship? Not only is her average Joe average and not able to give her what she needs financially, he's not making her happy either. It's an unfortunate double whammy and there is no reason she should stay with him. He's not a millionaire and he does not provide for her anymore. Oh, but then she would have to admit it was all a sham.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have heard great things about the Korean brand Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+, which is very popular all over skincare TikTok.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra facial sunscreen SPF 50+ is my current favourite, for sensitive skin. I believe Lauren Amiri also raves about this SPF!

Unlike Anna and her 'dear friend' Nika who use the same SPF 5+ tanning oil...
I have just got my Biore SPF50 PA++++ under 10 USD with shipping included (from Aliexpress). Anyway, I can suggest any drugstore sunscreen SPF 50+. I use Garnier for Kids. I also used La Roche-Posay, Bioderma, Avene and such, but it does not make any difference - except you pay more for the same effect. I am white freckled redhead, so SPF cream is a must for me. I use it since I was 19. That is more than 20 yrs. It really helps. I also cover myself in the summer and have several hats.

This is in response to a certain female on the 53rd page of the previous thread who said that she agrees with Anna on men paying for everything bcz of gender pay-parity 9I wasn't allowed to post there bcz the tread is closed: Yes unfortunately there is a huge gender pay gap in various sectors and that is wrong.

Let me give you a brief about my backgroud- I used to work as a model around 6 years ago and would earn around 4000-5000 USD every month. I met my boyfriend (now husband) who was working as a salaried employee at a multinational company back then and his salary was around 5k monthly too. We would go out on dates and holidays and being the gentleman he has always been, he never let me pay for anything even when I insisted to. But he would always take me to only those places that he could afford that time. Three years later, he started his own business and he now earns in 7 figures annually. We're married now and he treats me like a queen bcz I chose to be with him during his struggle days.

Dear Pinks,

I agree. I cannot tell for myself since I am not married, but I think this is it. My parents were also poor students, then they married and acquired some posessions somehow. My Dad worked himself up to the top. At least what was possible here in EE countries (because we have different salaries and life standards, sadly, than the rest of the Europe). However, I think you can make it - in terms of conditions given. I also believe I will be successful, because I am determined,... and not because I will get some rich tyrant. And when a man has such a woman by his side, like you, or my Mum, he will succeed. But women like Anna, they will suck the soul out of the men. They will never have enough. And always want more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Girls, out of topic: before I buy any cosmetics I check makeupalley. There are tons of reviews on every possible cosmetic product.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello! I’m Lexi, have been lurking in the threads but finally made an account. Nice to meet all you lovely ladies and contribute to this thread 😂

Anna telling people to think before they speak is pretty funny considering that she offends people so much and only thinks how to hide her past and scam more women.

For those asking about SPF, Biore as mentioned above (though for clarification it is a Japanese brand)

Some other popular Japanese brands are Anessa ( extremely popular ), Skin Aqua, Japanese Nivea ( they collaborate with Kao so the formulation is different from Nivea in other regions)

For Korean sunscreens I would recommend Missha and IOPE. A lot of korean sunscreens are currently reformulating.

(Please note that some of these sunscreens may have a white cast if you have a darker skin tone and to source from reliable sellers)

Remember what’s most important is to apply the correct amount every day! The best SPF is one that you are most likely to use ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's Monday Ladies !
And Monday is the day when we open our mind to other subjects, thus enriching our general culture. Someone called us « unintelligent », we must accept to work a little bit our weak intelligence.
What interesting topic could we cover ? How about Swiss criminal Law explained ? Use Google Translate. Every word is relevant, but I think it's very juicy in French.

Art. 146 of the Swiss Criminal Code

According to art. 146 of the penal code, is guilty of fraud, one who, with the intention of obtaining or procuring for a third party an illegitimate enrichment, has cleverly misled a person, determining him to act prejudicial to his pecuniary interests or to those of a third party. In what way? By fallacious assertions or by concealing true facts. Or by cleverly comforting the victim in his mistake. In other words: no trick, no scam.
According to case law, there is trick when the author resorts to an edifice of lies, fraudulent maneuvers or a staging. Behavior can also be qualified as clever in the presence of false information, if it is not possible to verify it, is difficult to verify it, or cannot reasonably be demanded.

For girls reading us and who bought things online : it is possible to get your money back, I shall indicate you soon on which platform you can safely file a complaint, in all languages.
Uike Anna you have girls' best interest at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have just got my Biore SPF50 PA++++ under 10 USD with shipping included (from Aliexpress). Anyway, I can suggest any drugstore sunscreen SPF 50+. I use Garnier for Kids. I also used La Roche-Posay, Bioderma, Avene and such, but it does not make any difference - except you pay more for the same effect. I am white freckled redhead, so SPF cream is a must for me. I use it since I was 19. That is more than 20 yrs. It really helps. I also cover myself in the summer and have several hats.

Dear Pinks,

I agree. I cannot tell for myself since I am not married, but I think this is it. My parents were also poor students, then they married and acquired some posessions somehow. My Dad worked himself up to the top. At least what was possible here in EE countries (because we have different salaries and life standards, sadly, than the rest of the Europe). However, I think you can make it - in terms of conditions given. I also believe I will be successful, because I am determined,... and not because I will get some rich tyrant. And when a man has such a woman by his side, like you, or my Mum, he will succeed. But women like Anna, they will suck the soul out of the men. They will never have enough. And always want more.
you surely will be successful and will find a man who's worthy of your love... Lots of love and blessings to you! I hope more and more girls find this thread and learn that elegance when a woman supports another woman and not call her a 'plain jane' just bcz she's not a gold digger.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.