Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gives me a headache to understand, but basically: she makes a statement, then backtracks and says it does not apply in all cases. A teacher who cannot stand by what she teaches. A thought leader who doesn't know her own thoughts. I really hope she continues down this path, her new iteration of the "school" (hahahahahaha) will bring legal scrutiny and even more exposing now people see her as a laughing stock.

Notice how people openly commented on this post? She can't delete comments on other people's profiles, so it shows the truth: she is becoming a figure of ridicule. The very high society she lusts after is looking and laughing at her.

I don't think she ever would want to be part of any society. Imagine all her lies coming out! To be a part of any circle, you need to keep up with integrity and good behavior. I think at this point she just wants money. She has found her formula. Insta + hotels + bunch of rules = a good life

Reactions: 14
I don't think she ever would want to be part of any society. Imagine all her lies coming out! To be a part of any circle, you need to keep up with integrity and good behavior. I think at this point she just wants money. She has found her formula. Insta + hotels + bunch of rules = a good life
Still that won't last forever. It just can't. Every scammer enjoy the fruits of their tricks for only a while and just when they think nothing can stop them they're hit with a blow. She's been on this road since 2017, right? Since then she's rebranded like 3-4 times? She's getting tired/fed up of it. You can tell by the content she's gifting us lately. She just don't let go because 1. She's deep in a personal mess, 2. She's always looking forward to the next trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Uneventful, but just posting a pic of Anna in St. Tropez with that woman Susie Moore (her former SOTEW ‘student’) that recently interviewed her, per my post on the previous thread.

Another day on the beach... how exciting 🥱
I still don’t see the hourglass figure she brags about, lol.

1E3B5CEA-0127-4CC2-BFE5-BCB32DE6D88C.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uneventful, but just posting a pic of Anna in St. Tropez with that woman Susie Moore (her former SOTEW ‘student’) that recently interviewed her, per my post on the previous thread.

Another day on the beach... how exciting 🥱
I still don’t see the hourglass figure she brags about, lol.

View attachment 680733
Oh god… gonna plan all my 2023 summer trips for inner mongolia and Siberia. Won’t have to see these kinds of people there. I heard ice fishing is quite fun.

——-
The hourglass that just wont quit…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh god… gonna plan all my 2023 summer trips for inner mongolia and Siberia. Won’t have to see these kinds of people there. I heard ice fishing is quite fun.
No kidding... Fishing in Alaska in summertime is very popular amongst the rich... 🐟🎣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Keep up the pressure, lovely ladies! Things are going on in the background.
Maybe you didn't figure this but you are currently making the history of women rights💞

I cannot wait to see it all unravel.

It’s the fact that she:

1. Hides who she is behind the facade of a “personal brand”. (Tries to be someone she’s not/ puts others down if they don’t praise her).. that really bothers me.

2. Hides her true intentions. She was unsuccessful at finding a provider man but yet still makes women think she’s accomplished this, when in reality she’s the one working full-time to barely sustain an average lifestyle.

3. Hides her actual day-to-day life. We don’t really know who the real Anna is as she’s too ashamed to show her actual living space. It’s beyond unethical to create a fake persona for the sole purposes of benefiting financially from young minded women who think that if they do x, y, z will achieve a certain result.. Especially when that formula hasn’t even worked for her!!

Reactions: 30
Why all of a sudden bassam has dissapeared?? Have you guys notined how she fell in love with bassam the way she was looking staring at him all the time the pic together with him like it’s him he is her partner husband… she tries to mislead people all the time bc she cannot accept the reality. Anna are you here reading???🤣🤣🤣 we know that’s why you don’t sleep and look tired all the time. Her video on womens day… she lookes sopo bad ugly old tired like never in her life she looked in PAIN she had her period probably she was reffering to it. Cannot believe her “ fans” are supporting admiring her but we know those are the people of the 3rd world… uneducated ugly & poor… have u aso noticed how she barks in her videos?? I cannot listen it hurts my ears. I have to dicrease the volume . Plus I think she is a transgender. Hidden or not. She is sooo masculine short big hands big legs no boobies ugly masculine face het radiance is calculating crazy and ugly tipical wannabe who is failed in life. Her nose and lips are too big and ugly she has no real hair the fake one looks cheap and unprofessional. And thinks he either about to go under a transgender operation or she had one to become a women from a man’s body🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ans she is not married. That was all faked and scened. Dont believe even for a minute. Linda is also ugly old and nobody.😂😂😂😂
I know you are new, but I love every comment you're making.

And yes, Lina is a hag who is disturbingly thin.

Anna's masculine energy is probably what attracted joe since he likes the boys...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

——-
The hourglass that just wont quit…
Victoria, dear. Or Busan. Or Brisbane. Or, my favorite, Forks. ;)

Reactions: 5
I know you are new, but I love every comment you're making.

And yes, Lina is a hag who is disturbingly thin.

Anna's masculine energy is probably what attracted joe since he likes the boys...
I am very suspicious about the girl, check how she speaks about 3rd world, it seems to me that this is an attempt to trash Tattle. We are not speaking this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Every time I wrote a comment on AnnaBey’s instagram under her posts she BLOCKED me 😂😂😂😂 the truth hurts we know 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot wait for her to be blocked everywhere!! She musz be really traumataized & hurt & carry all these deep wunds from her childhood bc she’s sooo desperate and trying sooo hard to be elegant & affluent. She looks 50 years old, I believe she is 50, she just lying of her age too as she lies of everything. She must be a bad sleeper and an overthinker to to her poor life. Have you noticed how SHORT she is?! She is 150 cm!!! 😂😂😂 ofc she is saying she is 170. She is standing to that ****** karim who is 150 cm either. They are a good match 😂😂😂
The hate is strong with this one... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why all of a sudden bassam has dissapeared?? Have you guys notined how she fell in love with bassam the way she was looking staring at him all the time the pic together with him like it’s him he is her partner husband… she tries to mislead people all the time bc she cannot accept the reality. Anna are you here reading???🤣🤣🤣 we know that’s why you don’t sleep and look tired all the time. Her video on womens day… she lookes sopo bad ugly old tired like never in her life she looked in PAIN she had her period probably she was reffering to it. Cannot believe her “ fans” are supporting admiring her but we know those are the people of the 3rd world… uneducated ugly & poor… have u aso noticed how she barks in her videos?? I cannot listen it hurts my ears. I have to dicrease the volume . Plus I think she is a transgender. Hidden or not. She is sooo masculine short big hands big legs no boobies ugly masculine face het radiance is calculating crazy and ugly tipical wannabe who is failed in life. Her nose and lips are too big and ugly she has no real hair the fake one looks cheap and unprofessional. And thinks he either about to go under a transgender operation or she had one to become a women from a man’s body🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ans she is not married. That was all faked and scened. Dont believe even for a minute. Linda is also ugly old and nobody.😂😂😂😂
Uneducated, poor or transgenders are normal people. Comparing them with Raty is an offence. 😔

Average Joey, Is it you drunk-texting us?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But talking about places and wishing to avoid seeing/meeting parasites, just choose the spots that generally are in the neighborhood towns. Generally they're equally beautiful, more quiet, cheaper (if that's important to you) and out of the starter pack list. Leave the hyped places for low season months while they're all in St. Moritz, Zermatt, Gstaad and Jura.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But talking about places and wishing to avoid seeing/meeting parasites, just choose the spots that generally are in the neighborhood towns. Generally they're equally beautiful, more quiet, cheaper (if that's important to you) and out of the starter pack list. Leave the hyped places for low season months while they're all in St. Moritz, Zermatt, Gstaad and Jura.
such is a game of those who know where to go and where not to and those who waste time and money going to 'St. Moritz, Zermatt, Gstaad and Jura' only to meet the same thirsty and hungry crowd.
I personally am not kidding, I also love Alaskan fishing :sneaky: but I prefer winter season when Santa Clauses :sneaky: come to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.