Anna Bey #20 Millionaire Matchmaker Scammer Anna Bey: Age, A List App, Husband, Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a short course on color theory can teach her so much. She chooses the worst colors for her coloring & has no idea how to combine different colors. Yellow dress with yellow espadrilles? I used to dress my barbie dolls better when I was four.

I think her style -if we can even call it that- would work with someone more slender and petite. I have no problem with her body type, it's masculine and looks very hot if she could dress appropriately. If she didn't have this obsession with being so-called lady-like & filled her face with fillers she could have been an eye-catching woman and would do better than the average joe.

Same with the stupid vacation style. One of the best ways to create a network is through holidays and you have to spend at least a week to achieve so.
I tottaly agree with it. She should have find her Kibbe type first, and dress properly according to it.
I suppose it's some natural.

Reactions: 8
EDIT: By the way, whoever sweetie here adviced her about the bun, now her sheep is asking for a tutorial. Should demand some payment.
Someone but I don't remind who, made a comment about how she should make a bun / tie her hair up because of the Venice summer heat.
And I made a comment about the bad looks of her turd-bun and then she made the ballerina bun.

Dear Lord, I can hardly believe that Anna's followers are that brainwashed and lack autonomy to the point they don't look for by themselves "dancer bun tutorial" on YouTube. I mean, it's faster and easier than waiting after Anna's (poorly made) reel or tutorial. But seems that only Elehghant Godess / Guru Anna knows how to make ehleghant summer hairdo.
🤦‍♀️

Someone but I don't remind who, made a comment about how she should make a bun / tie her hair up because of the Venice summer heat.
And I made a comment about the bad looks of her turd-bun and then she made the ballerina bun.

Dear Lord, I can hardly believe that Anna's followers are that brainwashed and lack autonomy to the point they don't look for by themselves "dancer bun tutorial" on YouTube. I mean, it's faster and easier than waiting after Anna's (poorly made) reel or tutorial. But seems that only Elehghant Godess / Guru Anna knows how to make ehleghant summer hairdo.
🤦‍♀️
But that's the sickness of this century: Complete lazyness.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
anna made a new video only to *subtly* show off the hermes, chanel, ysl knockoff in like the first minute of the video. very elegant.

• Haha
How long did she stay in Monaco? 2 days maybe? She‘s always pretending to be planning these HUGE vacations and then she‘s staying for a coup

Reactions: 9
Her new video is online. Still zara bashing, hermes loving crap. All the things she suggests are fakeable stuff. She really confuses elegance with wealth.

Damn. I'm not gonna watch that :poop:. She's gonna have lots of views though.

We need a new thread... Decide for a title and I'll make it.

Reactions: 5
Ladies, new YouTube video is out 😱
OH CRAP OMG OMG.
I didn't know that counterfeit items were status symbols. Let me raid Amazon and Aliexpress then :devilish: so I can pretend just like Anna Fake the Scamma 🤡

Edit @J.Tarac : Thread 21: Anna Bey's Waiting list and openings for Elegant sex with Affluent men in Summer Vacations and Status Symbols for dummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new video is online. Still zara bashing, hermes loving crap. All the things she suggests are fakeable stuff. She really confuses elegance with wealth.
She confuses elegance and wealth with consumerism. The ultimate status symbol is that one doesn’t care about status symbols.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All her videos are about not looking cheap etc. That is the mindest of poverty, to be obsessed with all affluent.
As one lady mentioned above - her 'millionaire' husband probably is a middle-class banker in the country where they live.
Of course, someone with a Soviet Union background seems very upper class and affluent. If you don't have charisma, you will look cheap in the most expensive garments. As easy as it can be.

Extremely rich people never show off the restaurants and the hotels. I read somewhere, you are rich when you don't have a need to post a picture when you fly private. Can you imagine our diva not show off all private jet luxuries?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara bitter.

(?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why she is not bragging about properties or companies? Probably she can't afford to buy even the smallest flat in a council estate near Tallinn.
Because the fake Kelly is all that she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long did she stay in Monaco? 2 days maybe? She‘s always pretending to be planning these HUGE vacations and then she‘s staying for a coup
Just enough to complain about Hermitage. 🤦‍♀️ it is possible that nothing's ever good enough for her? She keeps thinking that if she acts like a spoiled brat, constantly unimpressed with everything, people will think she had her breakfast served on a silver platter her whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why she is not bragging about properties or companies? Probably she can't afford to buy even the smallest flat in a council estate near Tallinn.
Because the fake Kelly is all that she has.
Spends only 2 to 4 days in her "millionaire places" and thinks she already reached the top. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All her videos are about not looking cheap etc. That is the mindest of poverty, to be obsessed with all affluent.
As one lady mentioned above - her 'millionaire' husband probably is a middle-class banker in the country where they live.
Of course, someone with a Soviet Union background seems very upper class and affluent. If you don't have charisma, you will look cheap in the most expensive garments. As easy as it can be.

Extremely rich people never show off the restaurants and the hotels. I read somewhere, you are rich when you don't have a need to post a picture when you fly private. Can you imagine our diva not show off all private jet luxuries?
It’s because she is car-setting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.