Anna Bey #20 Millionaire Matchmaker Scammer Anna Bey: Age, A List App, Husband, Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel myself invested with a sacred mission. Ladies, today is the opening day of Bastine's free alternative finishing school. First lesson : Ladies, don't listen this crap. If you live in a stylish world, invited by stylish people to lunch and dinner, eating in stylish restaurants, you wil NEVER NEVER be served with spaghetti. The most stylish italian restaurants don't even serve spaghetti! The refinement of the Italian cuisine manifests in other type of pasta (agnolotti, ravioli, etc.). So don't worry how you eat your spaghetti because it will be at home with your family or as a cheap plate in an affordable restaurant with your best friends. This topic on spaghetti betrays again someone who never had the opportunity to eat with somebody affluent and stylish (either Italien) and speeks a lot about her audience. If she thinks her audience put ketchup on spaghetti well, I am affraid to say, her audience is already lost for the "affluent" lifestyle.
Exactly what I was thinking about all her eating rules. If they have Tabasco at the restaurant, then you can have it without having a heart attack that you might have broken one of the rules at the la la land of Anna Bey!

Same for sushi rules (ah God is that going to be her next video). Some real foodies look down on using soy sauce with your sushi. Personally, I wouldn't say I like it either but I don't judge and don't think it's the matter of elegance.

I had a conversation with a famous chef at a reputable sushi place once and he said, some of his dishes need a sauce and he puts it in there. But his restaurant doesn't bring soy sauce or any other sauce to the table because if he believed the dish needed it, then he would have put it there.

I think it's a sign of respect to the chef to not add additional spices or sauces, even if that's how you prefer it. You have to trust the chef and eat your food the way the chef wants you to because you are at his home (restaurant). If you don't trust the chef then don't go there! It has nothing to do with fake Insta elegant rules.

I remember in Rome, I wanted to change one ingredient of the dish at this foodie famous restaurant and next thing I know, the chef came out and talked to me about why that particular spice was important in the dish and since I was allergic, he said he would recommend me getting another dish then ..

It's all to say, food has a lot more meaning and beauty than just some stupid silly forced way of eating it. I just watched the RoadRunner movie so I'm super emotional about food (more than other days!)

Anna just denied being elegant and she's normal now. So what is left for her to teach if she doesn't teach affluence, elegance, how to marry a millionaire!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same for sushi rules (ah God is that going to be her next video). Some real foodies look down on using soy sauce with your sushi. Personally, I wouldn't say I like it either but I don't judge and don't think it's the matter of elegance.

I had a conversation with a famous chef at a reputable sushi place once and he said, some of his dishes need a sauce and he puts it in there. But his restaurant doesn't bring soy sauce or any other sauce to the table because if he believed the dish needed it, then he would have put it there.

I think it's a sign of respect to the chef to not add additional spices or sauces, even if that's how you prefer it. You have to trust the chef and eat your food the way the chef wants you to because you are at his home (restaurant). If you don't trust the chef then don't go there! It has nothing to do with fake Insta elegant rules.
Ugh! If Anna will be making another video on eating sushi, well, she should better NOT to make one. I am damn sure she knows nothing about Japanese culture and if ever she has been to Asia, maybe she has only been to Thailand and nothing more.

Asian aesthetics - skin, clothing, accessories and food - is something Anna would think is inelegant.

When it comes to eating sushi, I would recommend anyone watching this video instead, and this is from a Japanese chef. BTW, on this video? Soy sauce is not prohibited. Besides, how can you eat sushi WITHOUT a soy sauce like KIKKOMAN? I believe everybody knows one can't bear eating sushi without a soy sauce.

You can go ahead and eat Kimbap without a soy sauce, but not on Maki or Sushi.

Reactions: 7
I need to introduce Mrs. Beysick with simple sandals, I got mines in Clarks and not granny style!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope, sorry, moka is a different type of coffee, it has given a name to the moka/mocha pot in which it is made. It is different to espresso. You order either espresso or ristretto (maybe doppio) at the bar in most Iralian cafes and bars.
That's true but I've never seen "espresso" written on any menu outside of a touristy area nor do I know anyone who orders it. It's just caffè (or doppio if you want a double as you said) and it's generally had after meals.

Source: my husand is Italian and we live half of the year in Italy. And we also keep multiple sizes of mokas at our primary home for everyday use.

Reactions: 5
She actually is diluting her message. By saying that her tips are flexible then why should we listen to them?

She doesn’t do any favour to Lauren’s brand, poor girl. Also if you actually wants to follow etiquettes, a woman should NEVER match the color of her outfit with the color of her shoes lol Only MEN must always match the color of their outfit with accessories. I guess her inner masculine energy always takes over….
Lauren is way more tasteful than Raty 🐀 when it comes to fashion, she would never wear yellow espadrille with a yellow dress. 😂 Nude or even white sandals would fit so much better to the whole look. Same for the bag…why on earth would you mixed cold color and warm color together? The blue bag looks so agressive with this pastel color dress. The bag attracts all the attention, such a low class and crappy way to promote your « friends » brand. Raty never lose an opportunity to show off more than she wants to highlight others people business and hard word. She couldn’t help herself to throw that birkin blue in our face even if its out of place, she just had to do it 🥴 She is everything except an « etiquette teacher ». She is the epitome of the « pick me » kind of girl, her behavior screams « look I have a Kelly bag » « please love me », « please respect me » « please can you let me enter high society » « please I’m not a trashy girl look look I’m naturally feminine » « look at me I teach other to be elegant I’m elegant myself right?? » « I tell myself every single day that I’m a lady so I am right?? » 😂🥱🐀
You're so right, she screams for attention because she never got it as a child or young adult.

Also that yellow she loves is terrible with her icy cold Russian complexion.

I wonder if history will repeat and Lauren Amiri, just like Mimi C, an ''amazing lady who has a fashion brand and a friend'' will be blocked by Anna Raty and forgotten :D
Mimie seems to have a man (of her own) now. Before she used to wear a fake engagement ring. At least her fashion brand is also legitimate. Her style is very 50s and too conservative for me, but it's funny that two women Anna used to like started their own clothing line while she is still shopping Yoox clearance rack.

As I predicted, Lauren is "busy" while Anna is in Monaco and there are no proofs they even met.

honestly, as another Lauren myself (hehe) I would not be seen with a woman who makes snarky comments about my fashion brand "creasing" even though when she took it out of the package it was neatly ironed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I still don't get her style. With her hair color that dress and shoes is too much.

And she reminds me the Ukranian flag (this was the way many celebrities and high caliber people on ig dressed when the Ukranian team was playing).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still don't get her style. With her hair color that dress and shoes is too much.

And she reminds me the Ukranian flag (this was the way many celebrities and high caliber people on ig dressed when the Ukranian team was playing).
what's that man behing her doing? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she intended to take that picture in that exact way we see, with the paparazzi behind and pretending she's famous. The overall energy of it disgusts me.

EDIT: I told ya she's was gonna wear that Hermesa all the time and the fact it is fake yet she's acting so snobbish makes me laugh. Aija, the day you have a real closet full of real Birkins and Kellys like many real high-caliber women out there, then I'll take my hat off to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if history will repeat and Lauren Amiri, just like Mimi C, an ''amazing lady who has a fashion brand and a friend'' will be blocked by Anna Raty and forgotten :D
Who is Mimi C? What’s the tea about it?

Reactions: 4
I will never understand how she thinks the yellow dress and that footwear is a good choice. Her legs looking so short and big, and she needs to avoid that type of shoes at all cost! That yellow is definitely not her color as well, and the bag 😟😟 if it was a simple summer rattan bag it will enhance her summer look better. Also change the shoes to nude color sandals.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is Mimi C? What’s the tea about it?
She was covered in earlier friends, one of many London acquaintances Anna used, befriended, and then blocked ;) There are still pics online of Aija wearing tweed jacket and skirt sets that she created (a la Zara/Chanel), even though I believe the praise has been edited and the posts certainly don't say ''check out this collection by my dear friend'' anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was covered in earlier friends, one of many London acquaintances Anna used, befriended, and then blocked ;) There are still pics online of Aija wearing tweed jacket and skirt sets that she created (a la Zara/Chanel), even though I believe the praise has been edited and the posts certainly don't say ''check out this collection by my dear friend'' anymore.
Ahah! Thank you!

Reactions: 4
I will never understand how she thinks the yellow dress and that footwear is a good choice. Her legs looking so short and big, and she needs to avoid that type of shoes at all cost! That yellow is definitely not her color as well, and the bag 😟😟 if it was a simple summer rattan bag it will enhance her summer look better. Also change the shoes to nude color sandals.
But that's Anna Belt's fashion secret: Dress different of the masses but sill averagely but disguise everything with a fake designer accessory, preferably an Hermès or Chanel knock off. That's the only way a high-caliber man is gonna spot you out of a crowd of women. :LOL:

EDIT: By the way, whoever sweetie here adviced her about the bun, now her sheep is asking for a tutorial. Should demand some payment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Dressed like that its no surprise the only man who want to be seen with her is secretly gay (and not even there?😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay, I may not know much about what to do in Italy as I am too poor to travel globally. However, this is yet another video whom I think is ridiculous.

First off, what if someone likes ketsup or tabasco on their pasta? I don't think that's a huge disrespect on pasta because, to each on his/her own. We all have different tastes on food and no one should prevent someone from putting tabasco on their pasta. There would be anyone out there wants spiciness in their food so leave them. I don't think it's bad to add tomato ketsup on a pomodoro. Who knows, that person wants to make his/her pasta more flavorful.

Lastly, I don't believe anyone would pronounce ESPRESSO as EXPRESSO. Damn! She thinks women other than her are stupid while she herself could not neutralize her accent when speaking English.

Oh dear sweet summer child. Let me explain. Firstly, just like with cappuccino after noon, it's capital offence in Italy. They pride themselves of their tasty tomato sauces, no ketchup will be superior. You can ask, many people do (especially American tourists) but it's considered an offence to the chef. Re tabasco, want spicy pasta, just ask for extra pepper in your sauxe. Though I like tabasco in things like Bloody Mary, it not only adds spicy but sour taste as well which spoils the taste of pasta. Basically, it shows you're uncultured and don't understand the country and don't like the way their food tastes.

Reactions: 13
Just a short course on color theory can teach her so much. She chooses the worst colors for her coloring & has no idea how to combine different colors. Yellow dress with yellow espadrilles? I used to dress my barbie dolls better when I was four.

I think her style -if we can even call it that- would work with someone more slender and petite. I have no problem with her body type, it's masculine and looks very hot if she could dress appropriately. If she didn't have this obsession with being so-called lady-like & filled her face with fillers she could have been an eye-catching woman and would do better than the average joe.

Same with the stupid vacation style. One of the best ways to create a network is through holidays and you have to spend at least a week to achieve so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.