Anna Bey #20 Millionaire Matchmaker Scammer Anna Bey: Age, A List App, Husband, Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, new YouTube video is out 😱
I stopped watching her videos when I discovered Tattle. I no longer wanted to give her my views. But am I seeing a Cartier bracelet in the thumbnail? I thought she said it's overrated and totally not worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, ladies, do you notice the absence of sea bass salt crust???
I'm shocked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She again showed us all how shallow she is. Completely empty person. By the way I wonder when will she show us her Lamborghini or Porsche 😉 (if the car is a status symbol). Oh yes, Anna Bey, School of awfulence ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, I can't take this tit anymore. Some topless club dancer is saying me that I need a Hermes bag and luxury car to be elegant. F off, lower-class rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She really shot herself in the foot. If anyone wants to list the items, that would be great. She didn't put them in the description and I don't want to give her views (I don't have adblocker at work).

Reactions: 5
I love how she said BMW, as if it's an average brand. The brands of the car usually say little about the owners, she obviously knows even less about them. It's the modifications, car seats and other small details. And she suggested a Porsche for a less flashy option. A Range Rover is a horrible choice unless you live in the country. Large SUVs are frowned upon especially in European cities because they cause so many problems for everyone, including the owner.

Same with the jewelry. You'd want unique semi-precious stones, they are usually more expensive than an average diamond and they really stand out.

Reactions: 26
I stopped watching her videos when I discovered Tattle. I no longer wanted to give her my views. But am I seeing a Cartier bracelet in the thumbnail? I thought she said it's overrated and totally not worth it.
For once I totally agree with her about the Cartier bracelets (but she said that before getting one, I reckon?). Like all the widely counterfeit items, unfortunately. That said, I humbly admit that I like the esthetive of the Love or Juste un Clou (I love "joncs" bracelets, be they 2€ or 200K€).
If it wasn't for Anna Scamma, I'd write how and where to buy (real) ones at a fraction of the price but hey, she just made a dancer bun when I suggested that her turd-hairdo wasn't all that, so I'll keep my mouth shut. We all know that she only buy either fake or discounted as she's not nearly as affluent as she claims she is.
Anyway. Many of you here, already know / guess what I'm talking about, so me keeping my "secret" is not a big loss for you, who are the true smart and elegant ladies of the internet ;)💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dropping brands and status symbols as a thing to aspire to have gives a very Mean Girls vibe. You can't sit with us if you don't have x,y,z. How is that elegant in the least?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how she said BMW, as if it's an average brand. The brands of the car usually say little about the owners, she obviously knows even less about them. It's the modifications, car seats and other small details. And she suggested a Porsche for a less flashy option. A Range Rover is a horrible choice unless you live in the country. Large SUVs are frowned upon especially in European cities because they cause so many problems for everyone, including the owner.
Exactly. Having grown up in between London and pony club, I know plenty of rich people who drive Land Rover or VW because they aren't as flashy but are still very reliable cars. Obviously in London during car season, there are plenty of flashy cars which are an abomination and an affront to humanity, but I would not be seen dead in one of those. I always look at cars with big, loud engines and my first thought is "overcompensating."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She again showed us all how shallow she is. Completely empty person. By the way I wonder when will she show us her Lamborghini or Porsche 😉 (if the car is a status symbol). Oh yes, Anna Bey, School of awfulence ...
The luxury cars were trashed like Zara clothes in a previous video.
She's trashing all that she can't afford like the poor Chanel Classic Flap before. :ROFLMAO:
As well as all that reminds her that she's not an XS? (I truly believe that's one the reasons why she talks so bad about Zara clothes, they're notorious to be made for petite / slim people mostly).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.