Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% truth!!! Whats more, Swedish girls have naturaly tanned skin. Peach colour. Its also glowing and beautifull. Annas skin is dry pale and greyish. Looks very unhealthy.
As you said sis she inherited the worst genes from her parents. She is ugly Swede and Ugly Russian.Period.
I think it's because she has a naturally big frame. When you starve and over exercise the way Aija does in her attempt to be slim, what you get is very unhealthy skin and hair, a very aged face, and she's still so bulky. It's why she uses all those extensions instead of growing out her hair naturally, probably because she can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's because she has a naturally big frame. When you starve and over exercise the way Aija does in her attempt to be slim, what you get is very unhealthy skin and hair, and she's still so bulky. It's why she uses all those extensions instead of growing out her hair naturally, probably because she can't.
There was a link to the Russian gossip thread about her. They absolutely demolished her looks. There are girls in Stockholm and Moscow that would eat her up, with no plastic surgery. She's spent so much to look like a tired old hag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There was a link to the Russian gossip thread about her. They absolutely demolished her looks. There are girls in Stockholm and Moscow that would eat her up, with no plastic surgery. She's spent so much to look like a tired old hag.
I was reading the thread on LSA for kicks, and one of the girls said the girls on the Russian thread called her a "milkmaid" LOL.

• Haha
View attachment 252422

😬She looks rough. This is 2 days after some expensive spa treatments too. I don’t know what to say.

A. Level up your make-up skills?
B. Drink more water/smoke less. Rest more.
C. Eye masks are a thing.
D. If you had been honest from the start, you wouldn’t have to lose sleep monitoring gossip sites.
E. Find a rich man so you can rest and stop scamming women in exchange for simple/basic tips.

I can't believe a level up guru looks like this. Why do so many women think treatments replace basic grooming? Even after fillers, you still need that skincare routine.

Reactions: 4
I was reading the thread on LSA for kicks, and one of the girls said the girls on the Russian thread called her a "milkmaid" LOL.
The russian thread was comedy gold, I thought Tattle was fun, but that was a whole other level

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The russian thread was comedy gold, I thought Tattle was fun, but that was a whole other level
I wish I could read Russian, cause I bet it’s a goldmine there. (Anyone here know the language and can translate some of the best comments so we can all have a laugh?)

My Russian Canadian friend did call her a fat, butterface who doesn’t even have a nice body so there is that. 🤣

• Haha
I also dont believe she weights 57 kg. Looks more like 65-67. She has wide waist( baisicly no waist) and huge hips and calves. Her skeleton is big and massive. Her hands are huuuge af.

I wish I could read Russian, cause I bet it’s a goldmine there. (Anyone here know the language and can translate some of the best comments so we can all have a laugh?)

My Russian Canadian friend did call her a fat, butterface who doesn’t even have a nice body so there is that. 🤣
I have plenty of Russian friends and even without makeup fancy clothes and with hair in messy bun they are still killing it. Real goddesses.

• Haha
I also dont believe she weights 57 kg. Looks more like 65-67. She has wide waist( baisicly no waist) and huge hips and calves. Her skeleton is big and massive. Her hands are huuuge af.

I have plenty of Russian friends and even without makeup fancy clothes and with hair in messy bun they are still killing it. Real goddesses.
I’m around the same height as her (170/5’7) and weigh 50kg and she looks like she could eat me for dinner. She’s definitely lying about her weight or is much shorter than she claims to be. Those "strategic poses" to look taller are suspicious.

• Haha
I’m around the same height as her (170/5’7) and weigh 50kg and she looks like she could eat me for dinner. She’s definitely lying about her weight or is much shorter than she claims to be. Those "strategic poses" to look taller are suspicious.
You mean the leg poses?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She poses like mentally dissabled person. No offence. She cant pose at all. She is like piece of wood. Her poses are very unnatural, like paralysed person.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She poses like mentally dissabled person. No offence. She cant pose at all. She is like piece of wood. Her poses are very unnatural, like paralysed person.
Her poses (*oops one pose) is as stiff as her heavily botoxed face. 😬

• Haha
I think it's because she has a naturally big frame. When you starve and over exercise the way Aija does in her attempt to be slim, what you get is very unhealthy skin and hair, a very aged face, and she's still so bulky. It's why she uses all those extensions instead of growing out her hair naturally, probably because she can't.
You are right..
Even when she looses a weight she still has bulky frame.
She said she wokes up very early like 4/5 am everyday and then don't eat anything and goes running.Probbably smoking too.And then she is working (because she doesen't have money) and not getting a proper rest.
I can see why is she aging so quick. Some peoole who run and exercise a lot get face like hers.

Her dancing with her bulky legs

Lol I opened that Russian forum with Google Chrome you know that option of translating the whole page, though it's not accurate translation.

"
Elementary nurseOct 18, 2019
and she pulled her eyebrows to the top of her head? Is it botox-figotox or what is her?
🠙 „
prascice, I haven't figured out etiquette yet
😠??
"

"Imaginary modelOct 18, 2019
Eyebrows are not sewn to the back of the head. Botox is simply not capable of this"

"EthelOct 29, 2019
The imaginary model wrote :
Anka is a vivid example of a shabby prostitute, she does not seem to be straining, and lives an easy life, and her gaze is seasoned-premature, cunning bathing, has probably gone from a dense village through Moscow to London through thousands of years, her mouth is still in a working position, does not close, the tongue in the stance is "always ready!"

By the way, yes, I also noticed that her eyes were a hardened woman, and not a naive pure girl, or a wise respected woman. I read somewhere that the former prostitutes are immediately visible precisely by the look, and nothing can be hidden."

Now I'm surprised two people so far mentioned the eyes :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Lol I opened that Russian forum with Google Chrome you know that option of translating the whole page, though it's not accurate translation.

"
and she pulled her eyebrows to the top of her head? Is it botox-figotox or what is her?
🠙 „
😠??
"

Eyebrows are not sewn to the back of the head. Botox is simply not capable of this"

"EthelOct 29, 2019
Anka is a vivid example of a shabby prostitute, she does not seem to be straining, and lives an easy life, and her gaze is seasoned-premature, cunning bathing, has probably gone from a dense village through Moscow to London through thousands of years, her mouth is still in a working position, does not close, the tongue in the stance is "always ready!"

By the way, yes, I also noticed that her eyes were a hardened woman, and not a naive pure girl, or a wise respected woman. I read somewhere that the former prostitutes are immediately visible precisely by the look, and nothing can be hidden."

This comment is savage as f. Russian women don't play. :oops:💀:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

"
🠙 „
😠??
"

"EthelOct 29, 2019

I’m gobsmacked at these comments. Wow these women do not hold back whatsoever

Reactions: 7
Her face is more masculine looking since she got her nose job in my opinion. She’s made it smaller and more flattering individually, but it’s also made her face wider and her cheeks/head look way bigger.

Reactions: 7
Other comments I've google translated - found the milkmaid comment:

"She speaks well, but she has a very strong accent and is definitely not Swedish. And the fact that her native Russian is 200%"

"Grammar and vocabulary are excellent, in accent it looks like an American, but the sounds t, d and diphthongs give away eastern Europe. "

"Taking a photo in a restaurant toilet against the background of buckets of trash and waste is so elegant, right? Probably I got a good aperture before, you won’t drink Russian roots!"

"Anya Bey sells courses that will help all of us, the poor, to exchange pussy for earthly goods in the form of money from millionaires and even billionaires. Anya claims that she grew up in Sweden, but something gnaws vaguely doubt that Sweden is called a Russian provincial town - the accent is as hinted at."

" Tin. I looked at her Instagram. Some kind of a woman with a country-looking milkmaid. Moreover, it is very budgetary. What can she teach there.? The twin of our chebarkulikha "

"Elegant broadcast from the toilet. How is it there? Attention to details?"

• Haha
Anna should try using a better filter- the bags under her eyes and bulbous nose. She’s unable to close her mouth either from the overdone lip injections or giving too much fellatio.

The lemmings in her group are always bashing and talking down about new money which is hilarious since they’re all barely scraping by and need rent assistance. New money is better than no money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.