Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More proof she is masculine. She looks like a premier league footballer
Premier league is pushing it. Chavvy little West Ham c*nt is what she is.
Someone must save me!!!
They discovered some enjoy financial domination... So guess who is trying to become dominatrixes now? Like come on...
Details my dear?

Oh Glamifest is that girl that was living in Switzerland that was in the group. She's shameless. I see she started a FB group just like Anna?

I remember first coming across her in 2017 when she went to Cannes with a black Dutch girl. And they were getting into sneaking into events for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Premier league is pushing it. Chavvy little West Ham c*nt is what she is.

Details my dear?

Oh Glamifest is that hispanic girl living in Switzerland that was in the group. She's shameless. I see she started a FB group just like Anna?

I remember first coming across her in 2017 when she went to Cannes with a black Dutch girl. And they were getting into sneaking into events for free. I believe her heritage is Brazilian.
I am sure she has shady past. She ilused to have sugar daddy who gave her 5k and paid for rent.

Reactions: 4
The idea is, if established pros in your field doesn't want to acknowledge your skills you make your own pros that do :)
Someone sent me this when i asked about her:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her doctors and dermatologists really suck. Even her nose looks like a dorito sometimes

Sheneka Aadams is another fraud. They all want women's money
Never heard of her before, checked her insta and it really reflects that all these level up gurus literally have no clue about bagging a rich man, levelling up and moving amongst the wealthy circles. What am I levelling up to if I follow her tips? She looks trashy af! I think it’s safe to say I’m levelled up far beyond what she’s flogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never heard of her before, checked her insta and it really reflects that all these level up gurus literally have no clue about bagging a rich man, levelling up and moving amongst the wealthy circles. What am I levelling up to if I follow her tips? She looks trashy af! I think it’s safe to say I’m levelled up far beyond what she’s flogging.
She is definitely more on the side of sexy than classy but her body and hair and style everything is levels above Anna. I'd believe her if I went by Instagram profiles alone.

The link above to lipstickalley says you must be a member to read about her.

Reactions: 6
If you aren't being sarcastic, can you please explain what's wrong with Stockholm 😅
I believe I can be of assistance. She's 4 out of 10 lookswise compared to girls of Sweden with their natural healthy and glowing beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe I can be of assistance. She's 4 out of 10 lookswise compared to girls of Sweden with their natural healthy and glowing beauty.
You are very kind - 4 is generous! Scandinavian girls are naturally tall, youthful looking, and many are sporty and slim as a result. Anna looks big and bulky by comparison, with a very hard face.

Russian women are often beautiful and very feminine so I don't know what happened to Aija. She must've gotten the short end of every stick. Unattractive by Swedish and Russian standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was browsing a British influencer thread here and she showcases her husband, gorgeous house, huge walk in closet where she films her videos. Her trips to London where she stays in luxury hotels. She's not even calling herself affluent.

She hired a designer to come rearrange her makeup drawers lol. She renovates her kitchen and other rooms constantly. She has friends over, shows her husband cooking for them.

Anna or Aija meanwhile takes pics in front of random Geneva doors with mismatching color tones, trainers on (thought they weren't elegant)?

Stop taking pics in front of stranger's houses you creep.
100% accurate. ⬆ ⬆
She’s FOOLING everyone! And I have to admit, I was one of those people for several years. I didn’t even question things at first. Like everyone else on her FB & IG, I just believed everything she said.

But when you take a minute to peek behind the curtain.. the facade she puts up (smoke & mirrors).. you quickly see that she’s barely better off than a 20 year old girl (who looks like she’s in her 40’s) being given a small allowance by a sugar daddy.

She has nothing!! You can tell that her Hermes bag was purchased used. The structure of it doesn’t look like a brand new bag. She might as well be renting a small room in Geneva because she has never had company over and is too ashamed to show any part of her house. How ashamed must she be that she won’t even properly show you her work/desk area!!

She owns two luxe bracelets and a Rolex. Same shoes she’s had since London (for years now). Clothes are nothing special, no limited edition pieces, all stuff you find on sale.

Can she even drive? Does she have a license? Why don’t we ever see her driving a luxury car? She just seems so unaccomplished.

Does her man ever give her any gifts? She has nothing new to show for it! The minimum he should be giving her are gifts for: Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas or whatever holiday she celebrates, + Just Because gifts. I mean.. does she even have a man?

Wake-up ladies, Anna has FAILED to reach her material goals using her own formula.

I’m not saying don’t listen to her at all. But at the same time.. this lady has been “leveling up” for 13+ years and barely has anything to show for it. Don’t waste your money. Go watch YouTube videos on the similar topics. Get a notebook, take notes, come up with YOUR OWN FORMULA and create your own path!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
1600880782039.jpeg

😬She looks rough. This is 2 days after some expensive spa treatments too. I don’t know what to say.

A. Level up your make-up skills?
B. Drink more water/smoke less. Rest more.
C. Eye masks are a thing.
D. If you had been honest from the start, you wouldn’t have to lose sleep monitoring gossip sites.
E. Find a rich man so you can rest and stop scamming women in exchange for simple/basic tips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You are very kind - 4 is generous! Scandinavian girls are naturally tall, youthful looking, and many are sporty and slim as a result. Anna looks big and bulky by comparison, with a very hard face.

Russian women are often beautiful and very feminine so I don't know what happened to Aija. She must've gotten the short end of every stick. Unattractive by Swedish and Russian standards.
100% truth!!! Whats more, Swedish girls have naturaly tanned skin. Peach colour. Its also glowing and beautifull. Annas skin is dry pale and greyish. Looks very unhealthy.
As you said sis she inherited the worst genes from her parents. She is ugly Swede and Ugly Russian.Period.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.