Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you made a comment about night clubs in Asia generally but your sample size is HK. Its not the same in cities like BK, sing, KL, Manila . There’s hundreds of average models from the west who are just barely surviving and those are the ones in the clubs invited to drink for free in the VIP areas because guys will come spend money. Some marry locals some go back home but all these people are the majority. Those high fashion models you mentions are not the majority in Asia.
Yeah. I'm referring to what I know about major Asian markets (HK, singapore, Tokyo and BK), girls working with the major local agencies with mother agencies in Western/Eastern Europe, South america, etc.
I'm talking about legit fashion models and not self-proclaimed models.
But lots of the same models hang out at the nightclubs and get paid/offered drinks and food for free to attract rich men.

Reactions: 3
So Arab men are incredibly generous with women and treat them in terms of finance. There is absolutely zero 50/50 culture in the Arab world, in fact a man would be shamed if he asks the woman to split the bill. There is quite a big Christian population in Lebanon so I wonder if Anna’s partner is Christian Lebanese, which would make it make more sense that he would be compatible relationship wise with a European woman.
That is also my experience with arab men ^_^
Wont comment more on it since bf is staring daggers at me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
From what I notice, maybe I'm wrong.
rich men who marry Asians, are aware of their marriages, and even most of the time they are their second or third wives. And they settle their papers with the lawyers so that she will never have after his death or because of a divorce a lot of money. They settle everything to preserve their wealth.

But the Arabs, as I said yesterday. Anna is stupid, because the Lebanese are smart men, and opportunists, just like her. So there is very little chance that she will marry him. Because they continue to play, in the end he can get married according to Lebanese law where the matrimonial regime is favorable to him (according to religion, because Lebanon is a country where there is a LOT of personal status, i.e. civil codes.)
Concerning the Arabs, especially the Middle East, they are difficult to marry, because they already have many wives (they can marry up to 4 women) if they are Saudis or Emirates, the latter are obliged before marrying a foreigner to marry one of their countries.
However, they marry foreigners if they feel they don't really have a bad past. This is why Arabs are difficult to marry. And finally if a wedding takes place. If the marriage takes place abroad, it is not easily recognized in the groom's country of origin. This is why it is difficult to come out a winner, especially when the properties are located in the country of origin (of the man). Adding to this that the divorce regime in these countries has nothing to do with overseas (Europe or UK etc...)
So we deduce that Anna is stupid to have wasted time for nothing. She won't gain anything from him.
You are totally right about the Arab men part. My fiancé is a pro football (soccer for americans) player in Qatar and we gossip a lot about his qatari (my fiancé is Algerian but a lot of his teammates are Qatari) teammates and oh Lord what they do with western women is beyond words. They promise a lot to them, let them think that they will live THE life (football players aren’t high society but in Qatar they make A LOOOOT of money) etc. but they just fly them to f*** them and then send them back. At the end, they marry religious, « pure » muslim girls and totally forget about the Russian or Estonian or whatever they promised the world to. It’s very very sad but you are totally right saying these women are delusional thinking they could marry an Arab men, it’s very very rare, practically impossible.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah. I'm referring to what I know about major Asian markets (HK, singapore, Tokyo and BK), girls working with the major local agencies with mother agencies in Western/Eastern Europe, South america, etc.
I'm talking about legit fashion models and not self-proclaimed models.
But lots of the same models hang out at the nightclubs and get paid/offered drinks and food for free to attract rich men.
Self-proclaimed models are basically any girl with little morals and an instagram/only fans account. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Given all this, I wonder why Aija goes for Arab men. Surely she must be able to see that it's not to her interest?
Arab men are easy to attract, but not to keep. Anna ignores the law.
Are most Lebanese men dishonest? Yes, the Palestinians too, it's a bit in their genes. Even in politics, politicians know this. some European countries have paid dearly for believing in men from this region. Anyway I'm talking about the past and politics, which is not important, but they almost all think the same.
On the other hand, they are obviously good at making women believe their lies, as in this case the fact of marrying her etc. But they are all give and take. They will not give anything without exchange.
And anyway Arab men don't like good-for-nothing women. Even if the man is extremely rich.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Given all this, I wonder why Aija goes for Arab men. Surely she must be able to see that it's not to her interest?
She probably didn’t know much about her « partner »’s culture? I think she probably wasn’t aware of the fact that he will never marry her. Or maybe she knew but since she couldn’t bag someone with more money she just decided that it wasn’t that big of a deal

Reactions: 4
I was also just notified that the Secrets of the Elite Women program had around 30-40 people from Scandinavia joining.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no skin in this game given I’m happily engaged and not interested in gold digging like our Aija but this thread has taught me that if ever become single again and want to re-marry, I apparently shouldn’t ever go for an Arab guy (who won’t marry me because I’m not Muslim) or a Chinese guy (who only want Chinese women). This thread is already way better than anything Aija has put out. Her students should take notes. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no skin in this game given I’m happily engaged and not interested in gold digging like our Aija but this thread has taught me that if ever become single again and want to re-marry, I apparently shouldn’t ever go for an Arab guy (who won’t marry me because I’m not Muslim) or a Chinese guy (who only want Chinese women). This thread is already way better than anything Aija has put out. Her students should take notes. 😆
My dear,
If you know an arab, just tell me from where he is and I ll tell you if he is worth it. 😂 They are players when they know the woman is a player.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My dear,
If you know an arab, just tell me from where he is and I ll tell you if he is worth it. 😂 They are players when they know the woman is a player.
I shall keep this in mind if I ever become single again and meet a nice Arab man. As it stands, I seem to have found a unicorn (a nice DutchMan/Norwegian who...doesn’t go Dutch!) so I will hold onto him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dear,
you don’t need to know from where he is actually, they are pretty much all the same. At least, they all will never marry a non-muslim and non-arab woman. There are some who don’t even talk to non muslim women, some who talk to them just for sex because Arab muslim women are pretty hard to get sex from before marriage or they want to marry a western woman so that they will obtain the nationality of her country and then divorce her to marry a woman from their country (this happens mostly for countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia etc.)

Reactions: 5
Are you in the paid groups or you have friends who are in the group?
I think Hannah Revealed a bunch of people bought her course for shits and giggles? Basically smooched off those since I didn't discover her swift enough to get her courses.

Reactions: 3
you don’t need to know from where he is actually, they are pretty much all the same. At least, they all will never marry a non-muslim and non-arab woman. There are some who don’t even talk to non muslim women, some who talk to them just for sex because Arab muslim women are pretty hard to get sex from before marriage or they want to marry a western woman so that they will obtain the nationality of her country and then divorce her to marry a woman from their country (this happens mostly for countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia etc.)
Even though I don’t know all the ladies on this board, I feel like most of us would not want to be taken advantage of in a 90 day fiancé situation and help anyone gain “citizenship.” Aija’s mom seems to specialize in that though, given she did it herself and continues to do so for others via her law “firm.” 😛

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.