Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know... maybe Aija Darling's career in Ibiza and Malta?
View attachment 577730
If requiring government issued ID to verify new users wasn't enough, your A-Lister account can also be linked to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or Apple account. What a fantastic database!
View attachment 577731
Other than that she wants access to your camera, contacts, precise location, microphone, telephone (calling other numbers, and seeing your phone status), storage (read, modify and delete data), Background services, bluetooth, network access, drawing over other apps, etc. even though it shows as Bey international SA as the publisher on Apple devices, android devices see the mighty network as the publisher (tested on spare phones, haven't gotten screenshots).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Exactly, everybody has the right to be whatever they want to be, and everybody has the right to like it or not.
Sure. But this is a thread about Anna Bey and the chocolate brand was brought up as yet another controversy illustrating the lack of tone among her highly advertised high society friends.

Deep down I think it's a smart Lina's joke. She surely knows that the only thing that ties Anna to her is the lingering hope of meeting her famous relatives.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m glad I’m not the only one who is disturbed by a networking app asking for verified government IDs -

We all know why she needs the government ID - Anna Bey is more concerned about spies in the A List club than actually putting forth a proper app and product of value.
She must really, really need the user's personal info (also a selfie, WTF?) for something. Otherwise she would have already disabled this step to get those who expressed concerns about a potential data breach to buy the app

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much does the A list even cost? And what is even the point of it?
The A-list app costs something short of 300 euros/year that is about 25 euros/month ( can’t even be bothered to check the exact numbers) It’s not much, especially if you think about the point of it which is in a nutshell: a high / elite club of A(class) losers who think they need a community of other A-losers to cry out their loserness together. I guess, to their poor mind, that will make their crying more.. elegant, so to speak? more leveled-up? yeah, we shouldn’t underestimate the power (and comfort) of “like-minded” sheeple.

And all that for just 300 euros plus your personal info , your everything .

Anna Bey is not asking much in exchange for a sense of belonging to an A-list of ‘high caliber” but very low self-esteem stupid losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must really, really need the user's personal info (also a selfie, WTF?) for something. Otherwise she would have already disabled this step to get those who expressed concerns about a potential data breach to buy the app
yes, she can sell the ID data on black market. on the more serious note, that announcement which suppose to be just until 7 May, is still there on Elite Scamming Woman's course. 10 days later after the expiration date.

Reactions: 12
I did not know it, I buy also from them 😮

I would like to see Anna buy presents for someone
She had gift for Christmas from Lina but somehow also for Aid it is Lina who is generous
Once excort always excort 🤢 even with her friends
Honestly, why is being pro-gay always supported, but not supporting those people is always bashed. People have the right to have different opinions, doesn't matter what that opinion is. I feel like nowadays if you don't support gay and LGBT community, you are a black sheep and automatically considered the worst person in the world, which is against today's most important motto: Freedom of speech, freedom of opinion and freedom of choices.
People are slowing awakening to the reality. You have the right to have an opinion and they will go out on the streets protesting for your right of free speech, free expression, and free thought as long as your thought, opinion, and expression are approved by them;. who know better, empathise better, are better. They invariably are against racism of all imaginable kinds, but if you dare not agree , then automatically you are the 'black" sheep and they are , of course, the white sheep. They hypocrisy is emetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Spotify charge about £10 pm - so in which world is Anna bey charging double that?

I know it’s not the same thing - but they are an established HONEST brand - she is not.

Reactions: 13
Other than that she wants access to your camera, contacts, precise location, microphone, telephone (calling other numbers, and seeing your phone status), storage (read, modify and delete data), Background services, bluetooth, network access, drawing over other apps, etc. even though it shows as Bey international SA as the publisher on Apple devices, android devices see the mighty network as the publisher (tested on spare phones, haven't gotten screenshots).
not very elegant to stalk people for their personal data

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Spotify charge about £10 pm - so in which world is Anna bey charging double that?

I know it’s not the same thing - but they are an established HONEST brand - she is not.

Anna’s scams are always short lived because we keep exposing her. This means she needs to extract as much a possible as soon as possible.

This is why she relies so heavily on those sales “workshops”. She see’s her target, pulls them in emotionally for 2 hours and gets them to pay immediately BEFORE they even have a chance to think about it for too long.

If she was truly BUILDING something meaningful and CREATING something special, she would be more focused on PROVIDING VALUE versus extracting money and delivering an underwhelming/ redundant/ incomplete/ unedited course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Time to say hello before I post more things.:) Hello, everyone!
I came across the forum totally by chance ( or was it really by chance and not some divine scheme that has started working for Anna Bey in terms of hubris-nemesis-ate- tisis) some time ago and I have been reading quietly -and I must say with great interest- for a while.
I got to thank you all for the things that I learnt here , which helped me complete the puzzle and come up with a pretty good idea of what this woman, Anna, is all about. I'd already had some unclear idea but all the facts posted here opened my eyes .
Should I say that by reading stuff here my feelings about this poor woman and her sheeple range from' sympathy( kind of oh well, let the poor thing live her dream) to anger, to rage , to contempt? But you see, I run out of tolerance when it comes to shameless frauds but also, I have little sympathy for unrepentant idiots, blind sheeple and people with no dignity .

You know how the saying goes. You fool me once, shame on you (Anna) You fool me twice, shame on me, the no- brains, no- dignity albeit highly ambitious idiot.

So for what it's worth, my opinion is that, Anna is doing what she has to-and can- do following her hubris.The problem is she can afford to do it only because there are women out there who have idolized her for being a thin shell of fake success, failed affluence, fake promises, failed dreams. I feel she's deeply empty, unhappy and certainly failed at whatever it is she had once dreamed of. Sometimes I feel sorry for Anna because I know she's right now at a point just before her fall comes, but I can't always feel sympathy for her victims because those "victims" are stupid enough for any Anna to sell them low dignity recipes of how to be an aspiring nothing. Too bad they don't sell brains, dignity and common sense to put2+2 together , but seek togetherness in a community of "like minded" (Anna's crisis of sincerity) stupidos who are promised "toghetherness " after they failed to buy the magic recipe of bagging a rich sugar daddy.

Not only she does not care about her students or everyone in general, but she is also disrespectful. Female videographer? Female producer? Is this the animal kingdom? How hard would it had been to simply write “woman”? Not an elegant move. Just plain disrespect to her audience, which consists of mostly if not only women, of “females”, as she likes to address us.View attachment 577461
I know I sound harsh but but let's not sugar coat the bitter truth: no victimizer ever felt sorry for their victims , espeicially when those victims so eagerly and easily fall for their fake promises. It's a matter of psychology. Instead of blaming her for not respecting her suckers perhaps any aspiring sucker ready to buy networking among "like minded" ( that stuck to my stomach , ha) idiots with no sugar daddy in sight should think twice and ask themeselves. What happened to so muh blah blah blah about "bagging the rich man who will "level them up ' and ensure an affluent life for them? for ever or for a month? Really what happened? From going out to hunt the sugar daddy now she's selling them a close community of pathetic losers to chat their failure away and ..organize "events of like minded losers online?? for crying out loud. Candidate victims had better go and buy a dose of common sense. That would work wonders.

Some club . haha. I will say it again. Anna Bey is doing a stunt of sincerity by presenting her cult group with the outcome of so much blah blah about tricks and hacks about how to "level up' through a rich man.=====>"networking" between desperate women from far and wide --exclusively.

The A-List of A-losers..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she is planning on selling that information on the dark web just like allegedly, Facebook, and similar companies?

Reactions: 10
Someone said something about google results after this forum started so I tried to check it out. Got to say that no tattle came up on google search , rather many about Anna Bey ( the kind she'd like) surfaced, but also, scrolling down I found this... marital status?

I would dismiss it as outdated if it didn't mention her marriage and settling with her husband in Switzerland. have a look
Anna Bey Boyfriend 2021: Dating History & Exes | CelebsCouples

Reactions: 2
yes, she can sell the ID data on black market. on the more serious note, that announcement which suppose to be just until 7 May, is still there on Elite Scamming Woman's course. 10 days later after the expiration date.
She might just want to have enough dirt on the user to stop them from coming on boards like this after they defect or become disloyal.
My other theory is she might want it for her "billionaire matchmaking" purposes but I don't have proof so let's chalk it up to my wild fantasy.

Reactions: 9
Someone said something about google results after this forum started so I tried to check it out. Got to say that no tattle came up on google search , rather many about Anna Bey ( the kind she'd like) surfaced, but also, scrolling down I found this... marital status?

I would dismiss it as outdated if it didn't mention her marriage and settling with her husband in Switzerland. have a look
Anna Bey Boyfriend 2021: Dating History & Exes | CelebsCouples
This looks like a content mill site - wouldn’t take it as serious.

Reactions: 11
Anna Belt in a nutshell: Portrait of a Lady, "Biologique Recherche", Cartier Love Bracelet, Gucci white mules + weird cut trousers + polyester long sleeve shirt combo, crazy diets, "I'm an hourglass", "power walks and AHA moments", "I'm so tired..."

So much affluence I could die.
Don't forget the steamer and now the dyson, "ladies", " elegant", "fasting", "personal branding", Stuart weitzman boots, rimmmowa and maison michele.

I don't think she could have picked a better show to tie to her whole brand 🤣. She is a classic narcissist just like Carrie
SATC Meme 5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonderful! Absolutely fantastic! I cannot wait!
Screenshot_20210517-192707__01.jpg

Anna said that members of her app would be the first to know about a new product launch so she might announce SOTEW 3.0 there first in June before a general rollout in July/August. Or she might reuse her old 7 step formula videos for another $47 masterclass

@Birdseed2 did you catch the 3 livestreams promoting the A-List App and downloaded them for the gdrive? I just noticed that she's removed them from her channel. If you ever would like a hand with downloading/saving stuff I'd be happy to help ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
!!!!! I forgot to download those!!!
I thought they would be up a bit longer tbh!
did you save them ?

Reactions: 2
For some reason, she seems to think that the newspaper & tabloid articles she proudly has up on her insta are featuring her in some sort of favorable light? Or that this kind of press is somehow something to be proud of? Seems to be totally tone deaf to the tone of the articles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.