Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In these screenshots below we have Anna HERSELF replying to similar concerns regarding uploading a government ID.

Read her replies and tell me if this sounds like someone who is PREPARED/ knowledgeable from a business standpoint as to WHY she’s even requesting your personal data.

It’s so obvious that she has personal reasons for wanting your info, but no business or professional reasons for this “requirement”.

Did she not think she was going to get these types of concerns? Why wasn’t she prepared to answer?? Her replies seem smug, careless, belittling and sarcastic.

This is a huge red flag. People SPOKE UP about their concerns and instead of being met with clear answers & PROFESSIONALISM, Anna and her team FAILED to provide anyone with a reasonable response.

These people were essentially ignored, pushed away, made fun of through her sarcasm, told to not buy it then, told to go read the privacy policy.

🙅‍♀️ These are not well thought out answers which should be a HUGE concern to anyone who is still thinking about joining.
Please don’t be fooled.

7FF1F0BF-870E-4EB3-B14A-256AEA0B0F4D.jpeg

2833922F-3537-4D08-ADF3-277208171245.jpeg

3D15F1A8-B80B-409E-8146-88FB8B0949F5.jpeg

Reactions: 24
I’m glad I’m not the only one who is disturbed by a networking app asking for verified government IDs -

We all know why she needs the government ID - Anna Bey is more concerned about spies in the A List club than actually putting forth a proper app and product of value.

Reactions: 23
In these screenshots below we have Anna HERSELF replying to similar concerns regarding uploading a government ID.

Read her replies and tell me if this sounds like someone who is PREPARED/ knowledgeable from a business standpoint as to WHY she’s even requesting your personal data.

It’s so obvious that she has personal reasons for wanting your info, but no business or professional reasons for this “requirement”.

Did she not think she was going to get these types of concerns? Why wasn’t she prepared to answer?? Her replies seem smug, careless, belittling and sarcastic.

This is a huge red flag. People SPOKE UP about their concerns and instead of being met with clear answers & PROFESSIONALISM, Anna and her team FAILED to provide anyone with a reasonable response.

These people were essentially ignored, pushed away, made fun of through her sarcasm, told to not buy it then, told to go read the privacy policy.

🙅‍♀️ These are not well thought out answers which should be a HUGE concern to anyone who is still thinking about joining.
Please don’t be fooled.

View attachment 577377

View attachment 577378

View attachment 577379
Do you notice this is the ONLY time she bother to answer all the questions with so long answers?
Usually she don’t bother to reply like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you notice this is the ONLY time she bother to answer all the questions with so long answers?
Usually she don’t bother to reply like this.

Totally agree. If it’s time to sell, it’s time to reply.

Even so, she replied but her statements provided zero substance, no clarity or assurance of anything.

From a business & professional standpoint, her answers make her look like a complete fool.

Reactions: 19
thank you for using my suggested title. appreciate it.

in my country personal id is used for registration related to government involving tasks. this woman is not the govt the last time i checked.

Reactions: 10
The sentiment this former SOTEW student communicates in her comment below is Anna’s true reputation.

It’s sad that hundreds of women trusted her, bought her course, paid her 1K but in the end were completely duped.

It’s disgusting that she doesn’t even pretend to care anymore.

331B6DC5-5739-4DFC-A00E-91AE4241AE66.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not only she does not care about her students or everyone in general, but she is also disrespectful. Female videographer? Female producer? Is this the animal kingdom? How hard would it had been to simply write “woman”? Not an elegant move. Just plain disrespect to her audience, which consists of mostly if not only women, of “females”, as she likes to address us.
193A6A4B-A51A-4ED5-BD90-2136F3839191.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Lina gifted her something (again) for the end of Ramadan. So maybe average JOEseph is religious and fasting?
The gift seems to be chocolate from Läderach, which is a hugely controversial company in Switzerland. I just recently had a discussion with some friends that no one in their right minds would gift this anymore because it can be seen as a statement. The owning family of the company is closely tied to a christian sect (or even founded it) and they are openly homophobic, anti-abortion and so on...

Here's an article in English, about how airline Swiss dropped them because of the statements from the CEO (member of the Läderach family).
https://onemileatatime.com/swiss-drops-chocolate-supplier/

Just goes to show how Anna's circle has no idea about what's going on in switzerland...talk about networking 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It‘s pbvious that she‘s always peoducing content the very last minute. Was the case with her courses - she was aöways late. And now for the app she shor her lonly prom wannabe quenn alone on the streets just days before the launch. Didnt she promise exclusive content for the app?
I know another „celebrity“ app? Which ia btw 40€ per year, where there is daily new content and obvious how much work is put in for the community and where the reviews are genuine.
Who wants to bet that in a few weeks time, by mid June she‘ll start selling the course again?

O
The gift seems to be chocolate from Läderach, which is a hugely controversial company in Switzerland. I just recently had a discussion with some friends that no one in their right minds would gift this anymore because it can be seen as a statement. The owning family of the company is closely tied to a christian sect (or even founded it) and they are openly homophobic, anti-abortion and so on...

Here's an article in English, about how airline Swiss dropped them because of the statements from the CEO (member of the Läderach family).

Just goes to show how Anna's circle has no idea about what's going on in switzerland...talk about networking 😂
omg!!!! I always use to biy something from them everytime I was in Zürich or Geneva. Was not aware of this scandal happening - thank you for pointing it out

Reactions: 13
How much does the A list even cost? And what is even the point of it?
About 300$ and it’s basically a recycled version of her old courses, you know, for those who “didnt’t have the chance” to purchase the previous ones.

Reactions: 11
Anna is not forward thinking, how long before her students start googling Bey International SA? And when they do search it, they'll find us. I don't see this scam lasting in the long-term with people who don't religiously follow Anna
Screenshot_20210515-214606__01__01.jpg

Reactions: 13

I did not know it, I buy also from them 😮

I would like to see Anna buy presents for someone
She had gift for Christmas from Lina but somehow also for Aid it is Lina who is generous
Once excort always excort 🤢 even with her friends

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure how it works in other countries but in Sweden for example company can not ask for “a female videographer”, it’s gender discrimination. You can’t exclude applicants solely based on their race, gender or age.
Maybe some companies indirectly do this anyway but to write it in the job description is considered extremely ignorant and it is illegal.

I know her company is not based in Sweden but it says a lot about her lack of ethics and professionalism

Reactions: 34

Honestly, why is being pro-gay always supported, but not supporting those people is always bashed. People have the right to have different opinions, doesn't matter what that opinion is. I feel like nowadays if you don't support gay and LGBT community, you are a black sheep and automatically considered the worst person in the world, which is against today's most important motto: Freedom of speech, freedom of opinion and freedom of choices.

• Sick
  • Heart
Honestly, why is being pro-gay always supported, but not supporting those people is always bashed. People have the right to have different opinions, doesn't matter what that opinion is. I feel like nowadays if you don't support gay and LGBT community, you are a black sheep and automatically considered the worst person in the world, which is against today's most important motto: Freedom of speech, freedom of opinion and freedom of choices.
This is not a place for this discussion. Whether someone should have basic human rights is not a matter of personal opinion. Google paradox of tolerance.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is not a place for this discussion. Whether someone should have basic human rights is not a matter of personal opinion. Google paradox of tolerance.
Exactly, everybody has the right to be whatever they want to be, and everybody has the right to like it or not.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don't know... maybe Aija Darling's career in Ibiza and Malta?
Screenshot_20210517-130255__01.jpg

If requiring government issued ID to verify new users wasn't enough, your A-Lister account can also be linked to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or Apple account. What a fantastic database!
Screenshot_20210517-121810__01.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.