Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna's time in her niche is definitely up, more people are seeing through her, what's actually so sad is she talks about high society and wealth but its quite clear she is nowhere near any of it, and she's just in the same league as your get rich scammers everywhere else!
It's just sad all around, Anna is chasing something that's not even there and giving false hope to so many young women, and maybe not all these women have had the best opportunities so have easily been deceived by her.
But luckily with forums and threads like this, the truth is slowly coming out.

Reactions: 19
Elevated women already find these connections in real life. If you’re not finding them naturally,sorry but you’re probably the dullard or socially weird person in life.
that's not accurate. I'm sorry. This thread is becaming a bit toxic.
Anna deserves everything, but making such statements isn't right.
I mean, I'm an extraverted person and always a center of attention at any group or party, but I suffer from a weird and exhausting disease which leads me to spend most of my time like a granny. I'm working with therapist on depression and suicidal thoughts related to this issue.
So no, it's not easy to find connections. Especially, the connections with high-class society.
If you found it easily, I sincerely happy for you. But don't state it's the easiest thing to do.
Same with advises "just invest in your education!" or "just work harder and apply for high-paying jobs!"... I mean... You do know that there are third world countries or even some countries in europe exist where an average salary is like $300-600/ a month, right? Aiming for higher paying job would mean to apply for a position with $800 salary (if you have >10 years of experience), which won't help much in the matter of investing or savings.

Reactions: 8
Not saying she is doing it but I sell on poshmark and see a lot of empty boxes and bags selling on the app. A lot of people buy them to fake affluence 🙁

I was thinking about this. She has mentioned a few times already how she wanted to start a matchmaking service but decided not to. I feel like she will use the women she gets towards this venture somehow down the line.
That was totally my immediate thought. Why else the face scan and the uploading of a valid ID. So weird.

She certainly thinks so 🤣. She also just latched on to it to make her app sound more important that it is
View attachment 571482

omg lol!! Anna Bey App Founding members with all access passes to the Academy Awards, & fashion designers fighting over who gets to outfit these new A-listers

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lauren has her own thread, there is no need for this here.

Anyway. The red dress on the street makes perfect sense. She is a can of trash, waiting for the garbage men to come pick her up. Finally we see her being honest with herself.
birds of a feather?

Reactions: 2
As much as she annoys me, I’m actually enjoying watching her stories these days.. simply because you can HEAR & SEE her slowly imploding.

She keeps shooting herself in the foot.. all because she REFUSES to stop scamming.

Have you noticed how much she’s been doubling down on her loud, in your face, aggressive, take it or leave it, slimy salesman techniques, sociopathic double speak?

Yep. She’s always been delusional, but now she’s intentionally taking it a step further.

With every story she posts, you can see her drifting further and further from reality. More and more, she’s locking herself in this bubble.. completely REFUSING to accept that there is ANY TRUTH to the stuff people write about her.

It’s almost as if she’s consciously disassociating from reality in an attempt to completely “protect” herself emotionally from how deep all of these comments on various ‘gossip sites’ as well as the Socialite Club and people that have made YT videos about her affect her.

The truth is, she’s been scamming for years.. But it’s now May of 2021 and the ONLY women that are STILL following her these days are lonely/ young-minded/ naive girls who more than likely have just recently started their “level-up” journey.

Anna WISHES she had true HIGH-CALIBER women that actually RESPECTED and ADMIRED her. She WISHES she was the FACE of all things ELEGANCE. She WISHES all those hot IG girls that she follows actually gave a tit about the stuff she posts. But they don’t and she knows it!!

All she can do now is live in the fantasy world that she’s created for herself where she’s crowned herself Queen of Affluence!! 🤡

No one who has their own successful social network, who is high-value, who’s wealthy on their own or through their partner, who is goal oriented/ ambitious/ focused on improving themselves.. NONE OF THESE TYPES OF WOMEN give a tit about the stuff she posts. She has NOTHING to TEACH THEM!! This is why the “value” of her groups/ courses/ “communities”/ and now App have all decreased in quality over time!

If you’re curious about joining her rAt-List App, just don’t hon. I promise you, join some FB groups for free and buy a book or two on level-up topics/ whatever your interests are. TRUST ME, you’re walking into a trap if you give her any money and a copy of your government issued ID (even if it’s handled through a 3rd party, actually probably even worse in this case!)

Lastly, since I know you read here, Anna...keep going!! You are finally unraveling before our eyes and it’s incredibly fascinating to watch! As you would call it, an excellent “case study” but in your case it’s regarding mental health + scammers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why should lady like this join a club like this? Is she paid for? Or she is going to sell something to members 🤷‍♀️
67A6EE2E-99FE-4EDE-B4A6-6430D914AA01.jpeg
1982D5FC-FDD8-4F95-B785-E8587D57565D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why should lady like this join a club like this? Is she paid for? Or she is going to sell something to members 🤷‍♀️ View attachment 572006View attachment 572007

Someone’s image says very little about what’s truly going on inside. Perhaps this girl is going through a tough time and is in a vulnerable spot thinking she has something to gain from Anna’s group. Most of her posts seem to be motivational captions to herself 🤷‍♀️ She’s gorgeous and seems smart based on her bio, but in a way also comes across lonely/ seeking attention/ unfulfilled & young minded. Who knows. From checking out her Highlights..she’s a model/ beauty queen which tells me there’s definitely more happening beneath the surface (maybe confidence issues.. its a harsh field to be in) .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone’s image says very little about what’s truly going on inside. Perhaps this girl is going through a tough time and is in a vulnerable spot thinking she has something to gain from Anna’s group. Most of her posts seem to be motivational captions to herself 🤷‍♀️ She’s gorgeous and seems smart based on her bio, but in a way also comes across lonely/ seeking attention/ unfulfilled & young minded. Who knows. From checking out her Highlights..she’s a model/ beauty queen which tells me there’s definitely more happening beneath the surface.
She doesn’t follow Anna
Yes, agree she looks nice

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t follow Anna
Yes, agree she looks nice

Wow. That says it all!!!! She fell for Anna’s pitch. If she’s not even following Anna, poor girl has NO CLUE who Anna really is!!

She’s like I was a few years ago when I bought her first course. Had no clue I was looking up to someone who only had dollar signs in her eyes.

Sorry my mistake , she does, I didn’t search right name

Oh ok. Well obviously she feels like she’s missing something in life otherwise why put someone like Anna on your priority list.

Anna does a good job at “talking the talk” especially if you’re not used to vetting people. Poor girl will find out the hard way that Anna needs her more than she needs Anna.

Why does Anna Andres follow her, and like her posts on instagram? so does one of Anna Andres' best friends (saw that she commented on a post too).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Indiana said: "Young girls with no money but high dreams, now why would you wanna scan their faces and/or have copies of their govt issued photo ID?"

Easy! To sell as "sales leads" to traffickers, pimps and procurers of porta-potties. Looks, age, vital stats, nationality all in one package. Doesn't matter how secure her data holdings are from hackers if she chooses to sell her customer data for marketing purposes. A lot of apps include that right in the terms of service and I'd be surprised if hers doesn't.

The big question is....will she withhold the under-16s from sale, or charge extra?
It wouldn't surprise me if she blackmailed them in the future, when they have achieved succes. That happened with another guru before the internet was so wide-spread.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
that's not accurate. I'm sorry. This thread is becaming a bit toxic.
Anna deserves everything, but making such statements isn't right.
I mean, I'm an extraverted person and always a center of attention at any group or party, but I suffer from a weird and exhausting disease which leads me to spend most of my time like a granny. I'm working with therapist on depression and suicidal thoughts related to this issue.
So no, it's not easy to find connections. Especially, the connections with high-class society.
If you found it easily, I sincerely happy for you. But don't state it's the easiest thing to do.
Same with advises "just invest in your education!" or "just work harder and apply for high-paying jobs!"... I mean... You do know that there are third world countries or even some countries in europe exist where an average salary is like $300-600/ a month, right? Aiming for higher paying job would mean to apply for a position with $800 salary (if you have >10 years of experience), which won't help much in the matter of investing or savings.
Sorry about your unique situation. I also hope you get better. Your situation doesn’t make the rest of my statement untrue. It does take time/focus on certain social interests, causes, hobbies (over time) to make high society connections and to network. This does not happen in 6 months or even a year. People that follow Anna are looking for a cheat code that doesn’t exist. Best of luck to you

Last edited:
I don’t think the app itself is a bad idea, and I understand charging a fee because I imagine it’s not cheap to make. But the current price point is ridiculous (especially having to pay all that upfront). IMO the high price is going to filter a lot of women out but not in a good way. Like I like the idea of chatting about girly topics and maybe going to some meet-ups in a fancy bar, but I imagine the only ones who are willing to pay that kind of money for this kind of app are going to be kind of desperate and deluded. And it goes without saying that nobody with actual “high society connections” is going to be using the app if that’s your goal.

Also, the way Anna talks about elite members clubs to justify the pricing is hilarious. Those clubs have things like restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. This is literally just an app.

ALSO: asmallworld already exists and they charge 80 Euros a year. Which already isn’t cheap for an online community IMO, but still significantly cheaper than what Anna’s charging and they’re a lot more established.

Reactions: 17
The app is her way of monetising the scam.

she knows there is no longevity in what she does. She has her “customers” until they find this thread. A short window.

the fee structure is strange. Most apps charge per month. It’s out of sync with any well established well branded business out there.

It’s the same concept as Meetup - you will still get a mix of want to be affluence, gold diggers, students etc.Bumble BFF is so much better.

the risk she faces is they gang up and backlash her.

Reactions: 19
It wouldn't surprise me if she blackmailed them in the future, when they have achieved succes. That happened with another guru before the internet was so wide-spread.
It seems to be hard to convince her community
The A list is going to be harder than she thinks
I can see a lot of hesitation from people, and explanation from her (which was not the case when she sells course for ex)
Not the best business idea she had 😏

Reactions: 14
The app is her way of monetising the scam.

she knows there is no longevity in what she does. She has her “customers” until they find this thread. A short window.

the fee structure is strange. Most apps charge per month. It’s out of sync with any well established well branded business out there.

It’s the same concept as Meetup - you will still get a mix of want to be affluence, gold diggers, students etc.Bumble BFF is so much better.

the risk she faces is they gang up and backlash her.
I mean even if they do, she already has their money. And she states upfront that there are no refunds soooo...

The current fee structure also takes the pressure off of her to maintain the community for an extended period of time.

Damage control more damage control, the influencer Anna persona is on its way and sponsored posts galore! What did I miss? Remember ladies, only high value elegant women are welcome on The A-List 💅

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.