Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda wonder if the A in her logo stands for Anna or for A-list? Or somehow both -- meaning being in the circles of Anna is somehow synonymous with being an individual of the highest level of society, excellence, or eminence?
She certainly thinks so 🤣. She also just latched on to it to make her app sound more important that it is
Screenshot_20210512_145619.jpg

I keep thinking these comments are fake but then I see the commenter has had their account since 2014 so I am not sure
Some people are just naive and unfortunately do not realize that social media is the new venue for sales & advertising. I mean why would someone spend all that time giving away "free" content if they are not out to make a profit??

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Hey ladies so would you rather pose on pictures with borrowed Hermes bags. OR pose with empty shopping bags like Lauren does?

This Hermes shoping bag is folded right in the middle (like my paper bags stored in my kitchen cabinet) and seems to not have any weight.. as the strings dont even look stretched. Unless she got a weightless scarf and the bag was folded in half after shopping, before the picture was taken 🤔
6F0BB0F7-337D-4B22-8E32-A80A69D5057F.png

Another empty bag here.. we can see theres no silhoutte of a box or anything. Lauren, just put in one of those cheap white jewelry box and that will do. Ill believe it next time 😛
8462B2B5-76ED-4F26-8F64-8DC1331CA821.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey ladies so would you rather pose on pictures with borrowed Hermes bags. OR pose with empty shopping bags like Lauren does?

This Hermes shoping bag is folded right in the middle (like my paper bags stored in my kitchen cabinet) and seems to not have any weight.. as the strings dont even look stretched. Unless she got a weightless scarf and the bag was folded in half after shopping, before the picture was taken 🤔
View attachment 571493
Another empty bag here.. we can see theres no silhoutte of a box or anything. Lauren, just put in one of those cheap white jewelry box and that will do. Ill believe it next time 😛
View attachment 571499
Not saying she is doing it but I sell on poshmark and see a lot of empty boxes and bags selling on the app. A lot of people buy them to fake affluence 🙁

Indiana said: "Young girls with no money but high dreams, now why would you wanna scan their faces and/or have copies of their govt issued photo ID?"

Easy! To sell as "sales leads" to traffickers, pimps and procurers of porta-potties. Looks, age, vital stats, nationality all in one package. Doesn't matter how secure her data holdings are from hackers if she chooses to sell her customer data for marketing purposes. A lot of apps include that right in the terms of service and I'd be surprised if hers doesn't.

The big question is....will she withhold the under-16s from sale, or charge extra?
I was thinking about this. She has mentioned a few times already how she wanted to start a matchmaking service but decided not to. I feel like she will use the women she gets towards this venture somehow down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can someone spill the tea on why the coach who used to be active in JSB group and I believe went to meetup where Dami was also participating..........the same coach who was a guest in Aija's school of affluence (I doubt she got paid but Anna presented her as a career teacher)....... then later mentions Tattle in Socialite's Club and now is active underneath the post referenced above in the screenshots? I am inclined to think she's active here, too, let us knooooooooow, you must have something on Aija (unless you're blocked) :D

Reactions: 8
She certainly thinks so 🤣. She also just latched on to it to make her app sound more important that it is
View attachment 571482

Some people are just naive and unfortunately do not realize that social media is the new venue for sales & advertising. I mean why would someone spend all that time giving away "free" content if they are not out to make a profit??
Actually to use thes to sell her brand is so ridiculous. By this example... her students can call themselves A list? What a total JOKE!!!
They didn’t even make the G list yet!!

Reactions: 7
Cosmopolitan Self-made Summit was in April 2018, right before the launch of Jetset School and School of Affluence. Anna was preparing for the launch of her product and probably used this event to make contacts with members of the press
https://www. gettyimages .fr/search/2/image?events=775156325&family=editorial&sort=newest#license (sorry the link won't embed)

The Cosmopolitan cover is probably from a photobooth at the event.

The uneven eyes and big lips were there when she was a kid... It might not be the result of botched procedures 🤷‍♀️ it's a shame about the cheeks, they've completely gone View attachment 568513
Such elegance...View attachment 568514
Edit: here are some articles she used to advertise her new app (TV3 is a Lithuanian media company, I have no idea what Now is)
yeah her lips were clearly big as a child so I think that part is real. But she has admitted to botox and cheek filler

Reactions: 2
Oh so affluent. Why on earth would anyone sit on a pavement????
This particular picture made me spent $300 on the app. Now I can finally see how far Anna has come. It’s worth it ladies 🙃🙃
The pose combined with the dress reminds me of maternity photos of larger ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh so affluent. Why on earth would anyone sit on a pavement????
This particular picture made me spent $300 on the app. Now I can finally see how far Anna has come. It’s worth it ladies 🙃🙃
Where are these international friends of hers? Cause according to her little story here she "prioritised" international folks to swedish people, yet none from both sides are to be seen. 15 years taking action and yet no long term relationships to be found. Even the dwarf chick vanished. The hell, this woman couldn't even keep her pets and we only see her with Lina!
And she claims members will get the chance to connect with her. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where are these international friends of hers? Cause according to her little story here she "prioritised" international folks to swedish people, yet none from both sides are to be seen. 15 years taking action and yet no long term relationships to be found. Even the dwarf chick vanished. The hell, this woman couldn't even keep her pets!
And she claims members will get the chance to connect with her. :LOL:
Only if they pay extra, of course!! Honestly, though, where are these invisible friends of hers?. The more I listen to her, the more I realize she spews lies to support whatever narrative she is selling and that she has no receipts to support any of these claims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Please, for the love of God, if you need new girlfriends just use Bumble BFF.
I moved to a different country in the middle of a pandemic, so it was difficult to make new friends "in real life". I met a few great girls thanks to Bumble. You can easily find someone like-minded there too, and it costs exactly 0$ to do so.

Reactions: 20
Haven't posted a comment in a while but I can't take it anymore after seeing her stories today about her new APP. Excuse my incoming French but like seriously.......

WHAT IN THE duck?

Anna keeps getting more thick-skinned and ridiculous seriously. I don't know what else I can say other than what's already been said so far here. Is she trying to be some sort of self-referential queen of brainless low-grade wannabe gold-diggers? Honestly up to this point I'm getting annoyed because it means now she's actively pushing girls into serious potential exploitation. Men with money will always be there to exploit dumb as tit girls whom they KNOW are just there to merely be satisfied by a few thousand dollars, or what, a handbag that's probably not even Hermes? I was always irritated by Anna but selling an online course was still understandable from a business point of view. That's more passive than actually meeting girls up and actively encouraging them into God knows what.

Anna's students - you don't need Anna Bey to learn to become a prostitute!! LMFAO. Anna, just because everything about you looks so cultured and regal does not mean you have any semblance of "high society culture". We can all smell and see your unculturedness, raw and screaming out loud!!

Reactions: 13
The pose combined with the dress reminds me of maternity photos of larger ladies.
I'm a larger lady (to Anna's skinny standards lol) or at least I'm curvy enough to look funny or vulgar in those skimpy dresses so I know better and dress for my body type. But I certainly don't intend to do my maternity photoshoot as if I'm pretending to be a hen guarding her eggs. Thanks for pointing that out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This app idea of hers is another scam.

there are loads of platforms to meet other women already - better ones.

also - I find a lot of “ levelling up ladies” or gold diggers don’t want to befriend other women - they are too busy onthe hunt. Why has she created this? Apart from the scam level fee if course?

Reactions: 13

Yeah it’s silly and somewhat misleading to pose with empty luxury bags as many influencers do. At least Lauren isn’t actively trying to scam people out of their hard earned money with sham courses and apps.

I'm a larger lady (to Anna's skinny standards lol) or at least I'm curvy enough to look funny or vulgar in those skimpy dresses so I know better and dress for my body type. But I certainly don't intend to do my maternity photoshoot as if I'm pretending to be a hen guarding her eggs. Thanks for pointing that out!
from one curvy lady to another, hen was exactly the word i was looking for

also, its so sus that all her *courses* are such cash grabs. like usually people have courses in diff batches but you know what, her courses have only one batch, no one buys it as the reviews must be bad, so she has to get a new scam. if she planned the first grift well, she wouldnt need to work twice or thrice as much.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 571493
View attachment 571499
Lauren has her own thread, there is no need for this here.

Anyway. The red dress on the street makes perfect sense. She is a can of trash, waiting for the garbage men to come pick her up. Finally we see her being honest with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 571493
View attachment 571499
They do have them in the shop fold like that (Hermes in Dubai at least I dont know about Monaco) when they store them before unfolding them in front of you to pack your box in it. It can be a scarf and I would bet on that maybe she is looking for inspiration since she also started to do printed kind of silk scarf for her own brand. That would definitely explain why the bag doesn't look heavy. Hermes scarf box aren't huge and heavy they are like letter or a frisbee lmaoo 😂
The white bag looks like the box is under and doesn't reach the top of the bag if that makes sense like a cake box or something.
Lauren would definitely be the last one posing with an empty bag lmao 😂 Unlike Arija, she doesn't need to fake her affluence because her wealth is actually real 😂

Reactions: 18
They do have them in the shop fold like that (Hermes in Dubai at least I dont know about Monaco) when they store them before unfolding them in front of you to pack your box in it. It can be a scarf and I would bet on that maybe she is looking for inspiration since she also started to do printed kind of silk scarf for her own brand. That would definitely explain why the bag doesn't look heavy. Hermes scarf box aren't huge and heavy they are like letter or a frisbee lmaoo 😂
The white bag looks like the box is under and doesn't reach the top of the bag if that makes sense like a cake box or something.
Lauren would definitely be the last one posing with an empty bag lmao 😂 Unlike Arija, she doesn't need to fake her affluence because her wealth is actually real 😂
No, Anna makes it better by helping her dear and only friend to carry hers. What a kind and gentle soul!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.