Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but she also has been exposed because of fraud tho.....
Omg how? You literally can't trust any of these YouTubers/influencers

Anna Banana's content is very limited. Even Jamila Musayeva, who doesn't profess to be a lady of high society, managed to show us afternoon tea etiquette at a hotel and at home. Heart Evangelists showed us her enviable collection of cutlery and how to set a table. Jamie Chua, for all her cringey persona, gave us 2 videos on party planning.

These are the ladies of society, of refinement, culture, breeding and education. Anna could easily have walked down the path of several flight attendants, who have managed to snare rich men by working in first class and looking good, like Jamie Chua did. Who told her that partying and dancing naked would grant her access to high society??
Yeah the mom of one guy I barely dated was a flight attendant in Asia, and she married the guy who ended up being the CEO of the airline (his dad). When things ended with me and the guy, I felt like Anna Bey because I missed a whole bag. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to Geneva Shore birthday edition. Anna Bey, a member of high society (meaning she is high up on her horse) just had her birthday a couple of days ago. Let’s remember her exquisite birthday. We have seen this beautiful cheap printed canvas bag, what else an A-lister could ask for? This is the only birthday present we have seen and this is more than enough, because ladies, her friends are reciprocating. She sends a cheap bouquet she picked at the grocery store for Lina’s birthday, and now she receives a cheap printed canvas bag. That’s how high society works. If Lina gifted expensive gifts to every BFF she has, she would become broke very quickly. Although that may not be true if she had fewer BFFs. Maybe Lina is the inspiration and the main study material for the new networking scam? We shall find out in Geneva Shore…
White_cat - you're a genius!:) Can we please have a new episode of Geneva Shore weekly? It's too long to wait until each thread is over:)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good eye. I actually confused it with the ONE polo event she went to in Geneva. Anyone remember that?
I remember, this was from the Polo event
jetsetbabe2.jpg

White_cat - you're a genius!:) Can we please have a new episode of Geneva Shore weekly? It's too long to wait until each thread is over:)
Thank you ❤ I think I would lose my creative flow if I do it too often, plus I need time for other commitments too 😊 Unless I can get a deal with Netflix... 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That's so rude to write on someone else's insta post. Way to draw attention to yourself. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 39
And please list any other suggestions that can be supported with photo evidence!
We've got evidence of her falsely claiming to have a degree in marketing

And of course, we've got all that lovely video footage of her "dancing at the hottest club in Ibiza"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This boring recycled content but still no images of her birthday gifts lol

Good eye. I actually confused it with the ONE polo event she went to in Geneva. Anyone remember that? Also with no friends lol.
I don't recall that one but there was a trade show or a polo expo where she went with her partner. She took pictures in a private jet that she used for many video covers later. Might be the same one!

EDIT: yup, @white_cat posted that above as I see.

I wonder if some of the 4 seasons videos will be taken down because she got in an argument with them.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh this (whatever this supposed to be ... Indirect self promotion in the middle of the day) gave me major flashbacks from that cringy video ..in which btw Anja (or which ever she has decided her name is these days.. l have lost count of her names) looked airbrushed to pretty much oblivion. I have PTSD from this video and this triggers it 😂
Yes, indeed. Get rid of that skin texture, genetic features and unfiltered camera that makes you unattractive!

Reactions: 4
Anna's expertise in networking is very much visible in her attempts at promoting herself and her new projects on other's Instagram posts, LMAO

Who, in the right mind, does that? It's rude, inelegant, unclassy and juvenile. You have your own account, followed by thousands, use that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna Banana's content is very limited. Even Jamila Musayeva, who doesn't profess to be a lady of high society, managed to show us afternoon tea etiquette at a hotel and at home. Heart Evangelists showed us her enviable collection of cutlery and how to set a table. Jamie Chua, for all her cringey persona, gave us 2 videos on party planning.

These are the ladies of society, of refinement, culture, breeding and education. Anna could easily have walked down the path of several flight attendants, who have managed to snare rich men by working in first class and looking good, like Jamie Chua did. Who told her that partying and dancing naked would grant her access to high society??
Trash partying will only make you trash, and like will always attract like. Honestly most times it's best to be your innocent harmless self and keep doing what you've been aiming for yourself, live honourably and good things will just come. Bonus when you look a little better than others and have a good pleasant attitude so that's typical flight stewardess for many men who've chosen to marry one. Jaime Chua was one of them but unfortunately I think something went wrong somewhere in the course of her marriage, her husband didn't seem like the cleanest businessman either.

Reactions: 9
She has new sponsored ads on Facebook with a brand new video, where she stands in front of a basic, half-empty white shelf and tries to make you download her cheat tit.
So she basically recycles all her content but now it’s “elite” instead of “rich men”. So lazy and sloppy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She has new sponsored ads on Facebook with a brand new video, where she stands in front of a basic, half-empty white shelf and tries to make you download her cheat tit.
So she basically recycles all her content but now it’s “elite” instead of “rich men”. So lazy and sloppy.
She looks really puffy in that picture :eek: with small eyes and huge lips, and cheeks - she heading towards a facelift if she keeps this up.😦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aah, the Babushka has a whole lot of experience now. 15 years of experience in the high society, rubbing shoulders with the elite has given her a great insight into the life of the affluent. Unfortunately, affluence cannot be discussed, but networking definitely can be! Learn how I entered the elite circles despite my trashy past!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The SOA facebook page is hilarious

Anna so lonely! Where is Average Joseph Halliboo? She's already replaced him with a tree 😂

Ladies you don't want to miss out on how to upgrade your life Geneva Shore style!

Anna is also preparing for her very own cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine, check out those curves and hourglass figure 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just so out of place, awkward and cringey everywhere she goes. The last post by @cherry cherry really highlights this for me (especially the blue coat outfit with the hat). Personally if I saw her walking up to me with a smile plastered across her face I'd wonder who let her out and where her caretakers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally if I saw her walking up to me with a smile plastered across her face I'd wonder who let her out and where her caretakers are.
I would feel the same. Pity about some crazy old lady who run away from mental helath center. Her smile is actually joker/horse grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whose room is she using here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.