Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Geneva Shore birthday edition. Anna Bey, a member of high society (meaning she is high up on her horse) just had her birthday a couple of days ago. Let’s remember her exquisite birthday. We have seen this beautiful cheap printed canvas bag, what else an A-lister could ask for? This is the only birthday present we have seen and this is more than enough, because ladies, her friends are reciprocating. She sends a cheap bouquet she picked at the grocery store for Lina’s birthday, and now she receives a cheap printed canvas bag. That’s how high society works. If Lina gifted expensive gifts to every BFF she has, she would become broke very quickly. Although that may not be true if she had fewer BFFs. Maybe Lina is the inspiration and the main study material for the new networking scam? We shall find out in Geneva Shore…
OMG this is so good!! 😂 😂

' leader and pioneer of the femininity renaissance movement'

I almost choked. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then let’s organise a consistent comment to tag him in or with or email ATTN: ________
Yes I think it will be a big hit to get this out to the public with more attention. His channel is growing so much.
I think we should focus on things we have evidence of as this makes a stronger case. Here are my suggestions based on some of the things I saw in the thread that we could present. Please add more anybody that we have photos and evidence of.

1. Filming in hotel rooms. Not when she is on vacation, but blatantly renting rooms in to appear that she lives there, bringing her flowers and props there all to paint a picture like her house is regal like the 4 seasons. We can attach photos

2. Her fake luxury items. These all mostly showed up after her trip to turkey which is known for counterfeit. Those pictures of the blue purse and comparing it to a real one and the poor.

3. The falsified timeline of her engagement and marriage to sell her program by playing on the emotions of her audience. Also the fact that the program is based on getting a man, with tactics such as going to hotel lobby’s (which is what call girls do).

4. The over inflation of her credentials and description of her “school”. Which she can’t legally claim as a school. Saying she is a pioneer? This is bad manipulative marketing.

It’s all manipulation. I think these 4 claims are strong and would be good for the expose. If we can attach photos and timelines etc.

And please list any other suggestions that can be supported with photo evidence!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
@ the person talking about the muslim woman in the previous thread

Were you talking about Mina ? (The universe guru on YT )
Yes and @fishypie I was talking about the Universe Guru. I don't actually know if she's muslim, but I know she's Pakistani, so sorry if I misspoke. She is very spiritual oriented, and if you're not into that, you can take her advice with a grain of salt. She mainly does long lives.

Yes I think it will be a big hit to get this out to the public with more attention. His channel is growing so much.
I think we should focus on things we have evidence of as this makes a stronger case. Here are my suggestions based on some of the things I saw in the thread that we could present. Please add more anybody that we have photos and evidence of.

1. Filming in hotel rooms. Not when she is on vacation, but blatantly renting rooms in to appear that she lives there, bringing her flowers and props there all to paint a picture like her house is regal like the 4 seasons. We can attach photos

2. Her fake luxury items. These all mostly showed up after her trip to turkey which is known for counterfeit. Those pictures of the blue purse and comparing it to a real one and the poor.

3. The falsified timeline of her engagement and marriage to sell her program by playing on the emotions of her audience. Also the fact that the program is based on getting a man, with tactics such as going to hotel lobby’s (which is what call girls do).

4. The over inflation of her credentials and description of her “school”. Which she can’t legally claim as a school. Saying she is a pioneer? This is bad manipulative marketing.

It’s all manipulation. I think these 4 claims are strong and would be good for the expose. If we can attach photos and timelines etc.

And please list any other suggestions that can be supported with photo evidence!
I also think post marriage should be included.
Average Joe's name or face doesn't have to be included, but...

5. The fact that she ended up marrying an average Joe, having an obviously non-affluent "wedding" (not even non-affluent, but sad), slaving away to sell courses the day after her wedding, blaming the pandemic for not going on a honeymoon even though she was traveling the whole pandemic, and also her inconsistencies with: wanting to be private, what to wear, how to act etc.

Send him some cheatshits so he can see how bad they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
was talking about the Universe Guru. I don't actually know if she's muslim, but I know she's Pakistani, so sorry if I misspoke. She is very spiritual oriented, and if you're not into that, you can take her advice with a grain of salt. She mainly does long lives.
but she also has been exposed because of fraud tho.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anna Banana's content is very limited. Even Jamila Musayeva, who doesn't profess to be a lady of high society, managed to show us afternoon tea etiquette at a hotel and at home. Heart Evangelists showed us her enviable collection of cutlery and how to set a table. Jamie Chua, for all her cringey persona, gave us 2 videos on party planning.

These are the ladies of society, of refinement, culture, breeding and education. Anna could easily have walked down the path of several flight attendants, who have managed to snare rich men by working in first class and looking good, like Jamie Chua did. Who told her that partying and dancing naked would grant her access to high society??

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Her previous comment screenshots - a comment about transactional sex from the Cosmopolitan article, her comment in JSB facebook group on Seeking Arrangement and how much money to ask per month for an allowance, etc. These are the pictures that have been posted in the threads.

I would also include Graves disease here
As a comparison. She says to stay classy and not talk about diseases in public, then milks the disease story (reveals she just found out, then admits she knew for over 6 months, too).
Teaching to be elegant and refined and then jumping on Bassam's lap with a ripped dress. And drunk dancing, of course.

Reactions: 12

I almost choked. 😂😂😂😂
This is my reaction to what I have read about School of Affluence screenshot (note: I hereby posting a Blaire White-related clip, making you see I felt the same way Blaire White did on this video clip. Just that in my case, towards Anna and her tit)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna Banana's content is very limited. Even Jamila Musayeva, who doesn't profess to be a lady of high society, managed to show us afternoon tea etiquette at a hotel and at home. Heart Evangelists showed us her enviable collection of cutlery and how to set a table. Jamie Chua, for all her cringey persona, gave us 2 videos on party planning.

These are the ladies of society, of refinement, culture, breeding and education. Anna could easily have walked down the path of several flight attendants, who have managed to snare rich men by working in first class and looking good, like Jamie Chua did. Who told her that partying and dancing naked would grant her access to high society??
Hello!

I just started checking Jamila Musayeva's YT channel and not only she showcases what you have mentioned, but she encourages us to learn foreign languages, body language, parenting, email etiquette, how to be a good speaker and a good listener. Those are the things that are far more very important than what Anna's School of Affluence and networking tit can offer. You may not be able to navigate the high society but those skills can give you advantage especially at work. Not everyone can be a good speaker and a good listener, but anyone can navigate high society and hobnob with the elite (aka social climbing) as long as you are extrovert enough. Besides, even those who are able to hobnob with the high society people have ridiculously horrible behavior (e.g. our very own Tim Yap or even BryanBoy, though the latter appears to have matured in the last 3 years).

Not only Heart Evangelista can showcase us how to set a table, she can cook. style a jewelry, she can paint (on canvas and on luxury bags), her bondings with her senator-husband, and how she is being invited to Paris Fashion Week (something that Anna never got). As for cooking, well, as I have stated on previous thread, she is the granddaughter of the founder of Barrio Fiesta chain of restaurants in the Philippines. What I forgot to mention is that she is best friends with the late senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago. (so Anna, you can go and take notes).

As for Jamie Chua, I think her personality is enjoyable, and despite all the luxuries she is amassing nowadays, she does not give a snob vibes like what Anna gives, especially when she did a Zara and Mango store review (Wow! As if Anna can afford luxury designer dresses that's fit for billionnaires and their pockets duh!)

I know some, if not most, of you may dislike her because she may have bombarded you with her paid ads and offended some of your politics and sensibilities, but I am kinda' liking Abby Shapiro of Classically Abby. Friends, am I the only one here who appreciates Abby? I am neither democrat or republican, besides I am from the Philippines, but despite Abby being conservative and republican, I thinks she is relatable enough. My principles, behavior, and mental state may not match with Abby's level of conservativity but somehow agree to her when she preaches about being classy and modest (yes! I think modesty is more achievable than eh-leh-ghance ahahahha!), how to achieve being stylish while being modest, save money and shop from the likes of Target (the kind of store that the haughty-looking Anna Bey-nana will never step foot on hahahah), doing the right make-up, you have fun like playing dungeons and dragons / bioshock and still be classy. Interesting thing about Abby is that she is an opera singer, and I find her clothing pieces she showcases on her channel look fashionable, especially on her.

Lastly, I have yet to check more on Niki Sky's channel but Niki, I believe, can be one of the effective influencers who can preach looking LUXE on a BUDGET, because you can buy your pieces from a thrift store that sells hand-me-downs, and can make it stylish and modest.

Reactions: 7
BTW Friends, she looked so pathetic in this picture, like she was just shoo-ed away by some LEGIT ELITE people at the Polo Club. Preaching about networking but looks like she's heavy-hearted out of rejection by legit socialites. Hahahaha.

1617377603889.png

• Haha
The SOA channel used to be the JetsetBabe channel and was created in 2014. Along with her website and social media refurbishing, her channel has been updated. Her playlists are cringy 🤢. She's also privated her older videos because the oldest videos visible on her channel are from two years ago 🧐

🚨🚨 Coming Soon🚨🚨
The official Anna Bey YouTube channel was created in 2018 and is now advertised on the main SOA channel. This is further confirmation that she is rebranding into a lifestyle coach.

The video of Anna in a blue coat and hat is available as a short on the SOA channel for anyone who wants a few unflattering screenshots for a Tattle profile pic 😉

Attachments

Ahhh this (whatever this supposed to be ... Indirect self promotion in the middle of the day) gave me major flashbacks from that cringy video ..in which btw Anja (or which ever she has decided her name is these days.. l have lost count of her names) looked airbrushed to pretty much oblivion. I have PTSD from this video and this triggers it 😂
Throw out or donate?

I could not with this bleep, seriously.

Throw away, like, clothes? Damn, I could even make my clothes stay in my closet and wear it for YEARS, like 10 damn years or longer. I am not a follower of some latest fashion trends. Most of the clothes I wear were bought from flea markets, department stores or even thrift shops and I could make it work for YEARS as long as I mix and match with items that can look classy enough. And oh! Are your clothes are getting OLDER AND OLDER? You can turn some of your office blouses into home wear, or convert it into yet another wearable item, decorate with embroidery or rhinestones, a bag or even a RAG. Now that's turning fast fashion into something MORE useful and can help save environment.

The irony is, she preached in one of her videos, that she stopped buying "cheap clothing" from the likes of Mango and H&M (gah! those brands are considered kinda' high end in the Philippines, especially among working-class people there!!!) since fast fashion and cheap clothes can be bad for environment, but on her caption, she just instructed her ehlehghant ladies to throw some of them.

I must say, even luxury clothing can be bad for environment if they will be ending up in a waste in a short period of time.

I almost choked. 😂😂😂😂
FEMININITY RENAISSANCE MOVEMENT???

Damn, her English is comparable to that of English grammar seen on any Chinese products' labels. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
leader and pioneer of the femininity renaissance movement
Okay from my understanding, she is trying to portray living like a feminine woman in a renaissance era?

Aija if you read this, back then (renaissance era) women are supposed to be a housewife for a low-class woman, a working-class woman usually expected more to help their men to run a business and a higher class woman with servants also still expected to know how to run a household.
so what class are you Aija?

oh and women back then are only to be seen not heard, so I don't think that you can be a "leader" for that movement because you are too loud for men. the ideal women back then are quiet and respectful.

And btw does she know how to run a household? I mean if she is really supposed to be the "LeAdEr" of the femininity renaissance movement

Reactions: 8
Hello!

I just started checking Jamila Musayeva's YT channel and not only she showcases what you have mentioned, but she encourages us to learn foreign languages, body language, parenting, email etiquette, how to be a good speaker and a good listener. Those are the things that are far more very important than what Anna's School of Affluence and networking tit can offer. You may not be able to navigate the high society but those skills can give you advantage especially at work. Not everyone can be a good speaker and a good listener, but anyone can navigate high society and hobnob with the elite (aka social climbing) as long as you are extrovert enough. Besides, even those who are able to hobnob with the high society people have ridiculously horrible behavior (e.g. our very own Tim Yap or even BryanBoy, though the latter appears to have matured in the last 3 years).

Not only Heart Evangelista can showcase us how to set a table, she can cook. style a jewelry, she can paint (on canvas and on luxury bags), her bondings with her senator-husband, and how she is being invited to Paris Fashion Week (something that Anna never got). As for cooking, well, as I have stated on previous thread, she is the granddaughter of the founder of Barrio Fiesta chain of restaurants in the Philippines. What I forgot to mention is that she is best friends with the late senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago. (so Anna, you can go and take notes).

As for Jamie Chua, I think her personality is enjoyable, and despite all the luxuries she is amassing nowadays, she does not give a snob vibes like what Anna gives, especially when she did a Zara and Mango store review (Wow! As if Anna can afford luxury designer dresses that's fit for billionnaires and their pockets duh!)

I know some, if not most, of you may dislike her because she may have bombarded you with her paid ads and offended some of your politics and sensibilities, but I am kinda' liking Abby Shapiro of Classically Abby. Friends, am I the only one here who appreciates Abby? I am neither democrat or republican, besides I am from the Philippines, but despite Abby being conservative and republican, I thinks she is relatable enough. My principles, behavior, and mental state may not match with Abby's level of conservativity but somehow agree to her when she preaches about being classy and modest (yes! I think modesty is more achievable than eh-leh-ghance ahahahha!), how to achieve being stylish while being modest, save money and shop from the likes of Target (the kind of store that the haughty-looking Anna Bey-nana will never step foot on hahahah), doing the right make-up, you have fun like playing dungeons and dragons / bioshock and still be classy. Interesting thing about Abby is that she is an opera singer, and I find her clothing pieces she showcases on her channel look fashionable, especially on her.

Lastly, I have yet to check more on Niki Sky's channel but Niki, I believe, can be one of the effective influencers who can preach looking LUXE on a BUDGET, because you can buy your pieces from a thrift store that sells hand-me-downs, and can make it stylish and modest.
Jamie Chua’s personality is like a younger version of the typical Asian Tai Tai. Which basically wife with a lot of money and no need to work. The more older ones are .. a bit ... almost camp, quite flamboyant. Jamie chua is a bit more like the older versions. But whatever happens, their comments or jokes will cut you into pieces if they don’t like you. Very expert to throw shade. Cantonese or some dialectic Chinese humour can be very brutal.

BTW Friends, she looked so pathetic in this picture, like she was just shoo-ed away by some LEGIT ELITE people at the Polo Club. Preaching about networking but looks like she's heavy-hearted out of rejection by legit socialites. Hahahaha.

View attachment 511126
This was not a polo club. I believe this was a pop-up event held on the grounds of the Tower Of London. They do these medieval festivals on the fields and they did some more 'refined' fairs. She either got tickets through another woman or pretended to be press to sneak in. I don't recall which one was it in this instance.

Screenshot_1.jpg

45zdt22ls0q.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay from my understanding, she is trying to portray living like a feminine woman in a renaissance era?

Aija if you read this, back then (renaissance era) women are supposed to be a housewife for a low-class woman, a working-class woman usually expected more to help their men to run a business and a higher class woman with servants also still expected to know how to run a household.
so what class are you Aija?

oh and women back then are only to be seen not heard, so I don't think that you can be a "leader" for that movement because you are too loud for men. the ideal women back then are quiet and respectful.

And btw does she know how to run a household? I mean if she is really supposed to be the "LeAdEr" of the femininity renaissance movement
She’s not trying to Renaissance or baroque or rococo - she’s just trying to make a scam and pulling all the small small shreds of her reality to try to make something that LOOKS like something. She have NO core message because it was never about a message it was about using clicks eyeballs and traffic to make a quick buck. Her faux everything doesn’t stand up to ANY meaningful examination as far as a unique POV or personal philosophy is concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not trying to Renaissance or baroque or rococo - she’s just trying to make a scam and pulling all the small small shreds of her reality to try to make something that LOOKS like something. She have NO core message because it was never about a message it was about using clicks eyeballs and traffic to make a quick buck. Her faux everything doesn’t stand up to ANY meaningful examination as far as a unique POV or personal philosophy is concern.
Which is actually really sad. If she actually did the inner work and went after her dreams legitimately (being a stay at home wife) instead of faking everything she probably would have made it farther. People love a good come up story, but the person has to be inherently good for us to want them to succeed. She certainly wouldn't be acting the way she is currently if she was emotionally fullfilled.

Reactions: 17
Ahhh this (whatever this supposed to be ... Indirect self promotion in the middle of the day) gave me major flashbacks from that cringy video ..in which btw Anja (or which ever she has decided her name is these days.. l have lost count of her names) looked airbrushed to pretty much oblivion. I have PTSD from this video and this triggers it 😂
This boring recycled content but still no images of her birthday gifts lol

This was not a polo club. I believe this was a pop-up event held on the grounds of the Tower Of London. They do these medieval festivals on the fields and they did some more 'refined' fairs. She either got tickets through another woman or pretended to be press to sneak in. I don't recall which one was it in this instance.

View attachment 511298
View attachment 511299
Good eye. I actually confused it with the ONE polo event she went to in Geneva. Anyone remember that? Also with no friends lol.

Reactions: 11
MY dear ehlehgehnt laydeez
ALL the YT vids have been downloaded
And are now being RE uploaded to the G Drive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.