Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, Bassam doesn’t wanna play anymore.. PARTY POOPER!! 🤡

Looks like he may have disabled his account: @btf_7.

You can now find him at @btf__7 (two underscores instead of one).

He’s taken the extreme route of starting over... maybe this is what Anna will end up doing as well. Imagine losing all your loyal, faithful customers just because you couldn’t handle a little bit of scrutiny. Smells fishy to me. 🐟🐀🐟🐀🤥

If you’re actually a person of integrity supposedly doing what you love..is this how you behave??? NOPE. You don’t hide, erase, delete, disable, disappear... that just shows you’re guilty!...not to mention COWARDLY.. because you can follow us on here but we can’t follow you?!? They are literally HIDING!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

He’s taken the extreme route of starting over... maybe this is what Anna will end up doing as well. Imagine losing all your loyal, faithful customers just because you couldn’t handle a little bit of scrutiny. Smells fishy to me. 🐟🐀🐟🐀🤥

If you’re actually a person of integrity supposedly doing what you love..is this how you behave??? NOPE. You don’t hide, erase, delete, disable, disappear... that just shows you’re guilty!
I love how quickly you found this out 🕵️‍♀️ He made it just in time for one of the infamous weekend nights with Anna and co.
I wonder how explicit his stories will be now that not many people have access to his new account 😂 next step - onlyfans!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how quickly you found this out 🕵️‍♀️ He made it just in time for one of the infamous weekend nights with Anna and co.
I wonder how explicit his stories will be now that not many people have access to his new account 😂 next step - onlyfans!
I’m guessing both him and Joseph have been exposed at work (Bank Audi) OR are super close to it and are literally RUNNING away from anything associated with Anna as fast as possible. This is not normal behavior for a grown ass man!!! 😂

Reactions: 19

Another academic. Bravo!

I'm amazed with the intelligence of these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

If you’re actually a person of integrity supposedly doing what you love..is this how you behave??? NOPE. You don’t hide, erase, delete, disable, disappear... that just shows you’re guilty!...not to mention COWARDLY.. because you can follow us on here but we can’t follow you?!? They are literally HIDING!!
What if he just blocked all people he don’t know personally?

Reactions: 6
What if he just blocked all people he don’t know personally?
Could be. But if you go to his Patek_Bulldog account... the link in the Bio for his original account (where it say “Owner”) doesn't work. So that account link appears to be nonexistent or broken.

Also, if you go to the SOA account and look under Followers as well as Following... they are no longer following each other...so therefore that account @btf_7 appear to be gone completely.

Haha!! I’m telling you. All this mystery and silence is only going to make people WANT TO DIG MORE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is probably regretting associating with her now that he has people discussing him and critiquing him. Tbh anyone that actively hangs around with Anna should be ashamed. They most certainly know what she does in essentially scamming women so no offence they are complicit in some ways.

I don’t think there is any way that she can ever salvage her reputation. The only thing that she could do is log off and disappear forever - but then again, she has no degree or professional experience to fall back on to live that normal life and I’m not sure how she could survive on just her husbands income. If she ever applied for a regular job I don’t think she would even get it as a quick search on Google shows just how tarnished her image is. She has worked so hard on branding herself and curating this image of affluence and a businesswoman that now when it is being questioned and attacked (with good reasons) she does not know what to do. This is why she is most likely silent. She is probably regretting a lot of her life choices.

Tbh if she ever decides to start fresh and leave this life she would have to just legally change her name for starters lol

Reactions: 14
I never followed his original account so he couldn’t have blocked me but I also don’t see it. So he deactivated it for sure.
Also he’s not among followed by/followers of Anna

Reactions: 8
Could be. But if you go to his Patek_Bulldog account... the link in the Bio for his original account (where it say “Owner”) doesn't work. So that account link appears to be nonexistent or broken.

Also, if you go to the SOA account and look under Followers as well as Following... they are no longer following each other...so therefore that account @btf_7 appear to be gone completely.
Whew.... interesting.

Reactions: 4

I DIED with laughter, ma’am you’ve literally uncovered his move so soon!

it’s amazing how their questionable attachments have unravelled their lives. CHOOSE YOUR ASSOCIATIONS WISELY, my dear elegant ladies 😘

Reactions: 13
I really think the topless photo unhinged them all, and the funny thing is, the only reason it was posted in the new thread is because she blatantly lied in her IG Tattle Conference

sometimes the truth really is the easiest way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The existence of the second acc makes me think that someone have been using his pictures as a catfish acc. Maybe.
Coz why if he’s hiding from social media then make another acc with the same name.
Maybe his IG got hacked, after all his password is easy to guess.... either Patek4me or Hublito4eva.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He is probably regretting associating with her now that he has people discussing him and critiquing him. Tbh anyone that actively hangs around with Anna should be ashamed. They most certainly know what she does in essentially scamming women so no offence they are complicit in some ways.

I don’t think there is any way that she can ever salvage her reputation. The only thing that she could do is log off and disappear forever - but then again, she has no degree or professional experience to fall back on to live that normal life and I’m not sure how she could survive on just her husbands income. If she ever applied for a regular job I don’t think she would even get it as a quick search on Google shows just how tarnished her image is. She has worked so hard on branding herself and curating this image of affluence and a businesswoman that now when it is being questioned and attacked (with good reasons) she does not know what to do. This is why she is most likely silent. She is probably regretting a lot of her life choices.

Tbh if she ever decides to start fresh and leave this life she would have to just legally change her name for starters lol

also I have a question: does anybody think that maybe she is trying to get in contact with tattle the website in trying to take down the threads? I doubt she can afford the legal fees for a good lawyer if she ever was to sue for defamation..and I know that the rules of tattle state that in order for an influencer to be discussed theymust have a minimum of 10k followers on Instagram (??). Or is this across any social media platform? Because what if she just deletes her Instagram and then claims that we should all stop talking about her. This would be worrying As these threads provide a useful insight into any person who may end up falling for her scam
Maybe not regretting. She's spent so many years teaching herself that this is all law of attraction, and all the hardships are just lessons in life, so she's still probably in the mindset of blaming the crowd, while believing in her hard work and expecting to come out of the puddle dry and rich.

Reactions: 12
The woman affected everyone's behaviour. Great friend.
But... For her inconvenience we made her follow her own rules. Privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.