Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 478614

That is her recent post on her Youtube community, and she put a link video playlist about "body language of an irresistible woman" hmmm you can say that you are not desperate Aija, but sure you are ;)

Thank you, ladies (@Tralala & @J.Tarac) for sharing. I had never checked that tab before ..now I see her posts.

I guess her strategy is to milk her old content as much as possible.. collect some coins that way in the meantime. Smells a little desperate to me.

If anything, people want to see NEW/ FRESH material.. like real life stuff versus same old same old. Not the best strategy, Aija.

Just embrace your real day to day average life and calm down with all the highly edited/ curated/ filmed in hotels version of yourself. That would be a good start. This way you can show people that you aspire to be “affluent” but aren’t there yet. 🤷‍♀️🙃

Why is being average such a sin in her book??? (You look silly lying to yourself).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 478614

That is her recent post on her Youtube community, and she put a link video playlist about "body language of an irresistible woman" hmmm you can say that you are not desperate Aija, but sure you are ;)
i can finally understand why she is so adamant about having hair extensions. She has a small body and big head that without an extra layer of hair she would look like a sperm cell. Just imagine that photo without the hair extensions!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i can finally understand why she is so adamant about having hair extensions. She has a small body and big head that without an extra layer of hair she would look like a sperm cell. Just imagine that photo without the hair extensions!
oh... god, I don't want to laugh and imagine that but i can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a small body just because she's starved herself for years. Her pre-transformation photos looked normal. She claimed she was overweight but I really think she looked more balanced there, with a soft and curvier figure. Her mom looks normal - slim fit. She just looks starved.

Reactions: 11
Without hair extensions or dying her hair Anna Rat Goblin Bey Effendi’s hair would look like this when all natural!!

B7B04DD4-8AED-4697-926F-5E1152BFB3FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 478614

Embarrassing after 15 years still can't blend extensions. Isn't she balding though?

She'll blame it on the fake disease she claims to have no doubt.

Reactions: 9
This is what Anna has to say about branding, social media and online presence. My dear elegant ladies I present you module 2 of SOTEW, a course worth 1k

The SEO expert she's playing must be working overtime 😂😂😂😂😂
adult hood?
text of online?
I hardly read the first picture..
You don't have to be a native English speaker to know basic English words and their spelling

I couldn't help but notice your profile picture :LOL: unrelated question but is there a thread for Kate middelton on here ?
I saw one for Meghan Markle, oh boy about 20 threads I think? But that was a few months ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aija’s hair is very Raty and thin so she needs all the help she can get and afford!
She needs all the help with her mental healthcare. And with getting her tit together, stopping the scam and building a legit life. The thing is she‘s never going to be able to do that anymore, after her face is plastered all over the internet. Even if she changes names again, someone is bound to recognize her face.

Maybe some people find it interesting to talk about this disgusting Isabel Brown girl, but seriously after that HATE FILLED DM that was exposed on here on the last thread... I cannot stand to see this girls face.

Plus, there’s honestly NOTHING interesting (even gossip-wise) to discuss about her. It’s always the same stuff:
1. She loves flaunting how skinny she is and talking about how fat everyone else is.
2. She f*cked up her nose and now looks like an insecure wannabe.
3. She pretends to have a “feminine” soft voice but is a disgusting hate filled demon.
4. She loves showing off her SMIZE while sitting alone taking selfies.

Is there anything else??? Everything about her seems made-up/ fake/ like a COPYCAT.. zero originality.

Here is the post & DM for reference.

P.S. FOR ALL YOU Anna fans who call us haters.. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. Not one person on this forum has EVER talked like this about Anna. We discuss and dissect but never spew out hate like this disgusting Isabel piece of sh*t.

View attachment 476208
The English language according to Isabel:
Sponsor= client.
Wife= women legally bound to client.

You sad, waste of space!

• Wow
  • Sad
Ladies, who would like to play a game? It's called find the same object in both pictures 🤭 By the way, Lina's pic was posted on 16th Feb 2020, so it's not a new one.
bags hermes.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She needs all the help with her mental healthcare. And with getting her tit together, stopping the scam and building a legit life. The thing is she‘s never going to be able to do that anymore, after her face is plastered all over the internet. Even if she changes names again, someone is bound to recognize her face.
I imagine that in the next 10 years, there are going to be A LOT of "influencers" and wannabe influencers who are going to seriously regret and try to bury their internet pasts. I get that lots of them have made a heap of money doing what they are doing, but they're going to have to make every last cent last until they can redeem themselves in the eyes of future employers, partners etc. So not worth it. Find a legit way to do it. Anna should have stuck with her original content of talking about ways to still look elegant on different budgets. She's opened a can of worms now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But again, just some common sense... Who the hell walks with a bag when they're in their own homes?
Answer: Someone stupid that belongs to Geneve's great community of stupid people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My dear elegant ladies! It's Friday night so grab your popcorn and hop on your male BFFs lap. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anna thinks that staying offline and not posting is going to make her troubles go away (like magic)..

BUT, actually...it’s going to make people wonder what happened to her...And then, guess what? They’re going to google her because naturally they’re curious about her being gone.

Nowadays, googling her is like the kiss of death. Here comes more people poking around the internet stumbling on Tattle and down the rabbit hole they go!! 🤸‍♀️

And while she’s offline, people can also catch up on the Tattle threads. So it’s a win win!! 👏😸

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna thinks that staying offline and not posting is going to make her troubles go away (like magic)..

BUT, actually...it’s going to make people wonder what happened to her...And then, guess what? They’re going to google her because naturally they’re curious about her being gone.
Next Thread Titles:

- Where is Anna Bey today? What is Anna Bey doing in 2021?
- Anna Bey Now: Is Anna Bey Offline? Did Anna Bey Quit School of Affluence?
-Anna Bey: Is School of Affluence closed permanently? Where is Anna Bey today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Next Thread Titles:

Anna Bey: How to deal with haters? Quit
Anna Bey: Students, achievements, and suddenly gone?
Anna Bey; Before she becomes the next michealla pink
Anna Bey: From Aija Rat to Darling to the "billionaire" (converted to rial) wife, Anna Bey
Anna Bey: On her desperate pursuit of the appearance of affluence

Sorry for grammar errors, a little tipsy rn. cya tommorrow

Reactions: 8
My dear elegant Rats Mangoes Ladies Tattlers,

Anna Bey posts on YouTube because she has bought followers there and 12-13 year olds shower love, attention and saliva there. And that is where her most credible work is (I mean, could we call her perched on Bassam's lap as a work of SOA? To explain Placement of the water goblin, yes).

Additionally, did Bassam say never bend your knee? Literally taken, does that mean he won't go down on one knee for his lady? Is that the kind of man elegance coach and millionaire matchmaker Anna Bey would recommend for her students to be with?

Sigh, sigh and of course, sigh.

Next Thread Titles:

Anna Bey: How to deal with haters? Quit
Anna Bey: Students, achievements, and suddenly gone?
Anna Bey; Before she becomes the next michealla pink
Anna Bey: From Aija Rat to Darling to the "billionaire" (converted to rial) wife, Anna Bey

There is time for this, yet. But duly noted. We will vote on these first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.