Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear these people came out from the same source. :ROFLMAO:
Heyyy heard you guys were talking about miss isabel and i have a little something on her .. so i know its a thread on anna bey so i hope you dont get this negatively 😂... So first of all ..isabel posted that on her stories(the last shot..after all this she went on to delete it )..and i was like what fat sweetie and was genuinely concerned since i have heard that a lot of people with eating disorders (because lets be honest she needs some milk:))
tend to become bullimic or just straight up anorexic after dramatic weight loss since they think they look their best (just like isabel apparently)
so im guessing these people have to somehow get an honest opinion on their weight and appearance considering they cant do it by themselves ..so i decided to write her that ..haha i know it wasnt the best thing but like someone had to say it other than just sugarcoating an actual dissorder with comments such as omg you are so pretty ,your nose is great [khloe kardashian's screeching voice shouting LiAAAAAAr( real ones know)]so like anyways we got into ''talking '' and i said some things not anything big and she said some things and nature took its course and she blocked me ..what is it with blocking (btw anna bey has blocked me too cause of some of my comments adressing the stupid price of her courses whilst in my country you can pay like what 8k every year and go to university ..which will provide you with a certificate and she out here charging 1k or smt to take an online course .to me thats the real issue with her other than that i sincerely dont care.. she just a person who tryna move on i guess..however i must admit it must be fun digging up everything she has done up to this day.. she looks like she got some material.)so yeah isabel blocked me and also threw some shade on you guys for sending ''hate'' to her(and anna ..btw u guys rule these people in the end anna's husband is goona either turn on her or reveal that he is the one running this forum like in gossip girl) ..her replies ..hm not so elegant..finally i must say i have watched a video of like anna beys nutrition and i must say its completely garbage ...in hopes she will she this (yes its that bad i ) anna please stop promoting fasting ..its the worst method of weight loss out there ..and for so many reasonsss i have many nutritionists in my family and i can tell you at least the most mundane reason =weight gain! your body gets used to the fact that it wont consume calories and it goes x-mode so once one starts eating again (not necessarily much) he\she instantly gains weight ..thats why we see miss anna's weight fluctuate throughout the month ..also anna need some milk too last time i saw her stories it was on yt and seeing her eating that poor salad with like three'' leaves'' in it.. i kinda pitied her she is now condemed too keep up with this nutritional nonsense since if she get an actual healthy regime she Will gain weight ..weight loss has certainly made her look older.

f oView attachment 475603View attachment 475604View attachment 475605View attachment 475606View attachment 475608View attachment 475601View attachment 475636

I see. So in the morning when she looks in the mirror and tells herself she needs a chin implants, everyone else is hating on her? Um...ok Isabel. Incidentally if she is from Nigeria, there are schoolgirls in her country being abducted and being married off to soldiers never to see their families again, but chin implants are her priority? Here's a thought, Isabel...get a BRAIN implant. Now go away.
So.... it’s Wednesday again and still no podcast from Anna??

I guess we can expect this to be the new norm now.. She’s disappeared from social media completely.

So weird to go from that last YT video where she talked and talked for 30 minutes... danced like hired entertainment at Bassam’s for the threesome, had champagne at her house let’s not forget had the energy for the LEGS UP picture/ LAP DANCE for Bassam .. We went from THAT to complete silence. Doesn’t really add up.
Maybe thinks that laying low will get people off her case.

Lol 😂 Bassam telling Anna to calm down again?

His posts are definitely related to her ups and downs ...you can just feel it.

She probably had a little chit chat with him about her mom posting those comments on her last post.

View attachment 476662

That's nice of him to be a supportive friend like that, but Bassam, please save your support for those not destroying others

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol 😂 Bassam telling Anna to calm down again?

His posts are definitely related to her ups and downs ...you can just feel it.

She probably had a little chit chat with him about her mom posting those comments on her last post.

View attachment 476662
Doesn’t seem like a happy relationship. She posted this. Her daughter didn’t write her after she complained about not writing jet

F0C11C80-B79A-4418-B366-666C93D3C552.jpeg

I scrolled through her gram and who did I see? I think it’s Maria Macaroni? What is she saying?

CAE7C2DD-F84A-459B-B930-6B2523583CC3.jpeg

B0621181-46DA-4753-A878-5A22E074C261.jpeg

I don’t think Anna is happy if Maria Macaroni and her mom are buddies. 😅 😂😆😂

BTF wants to bang Anna. Come on we want to see the Friday Gram and Wam bam thank you ma’am. Yet a room y’all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I found where Aija RĂ€ty drew her inspiration from!

"Anna Delvey came on the New York City party scene in 2016 and immediately won over everyone. However, her bills started to pile up and New York City's finest hotels led to her eventual downfall. Cheddar investigates this fake heiress. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t seem like a happy relationship. She posted this. Her daughter didn’t write her after she complained about not writing jet

I scrolled through her gram and who did I see? I think it’s Maria Macaroni? What is she saying?

View attachment 477096
View attachment 477097
Loosely translated, “On International Women’s Day, congratulations on your daughter’s wedding. You are very beautiful [my Russian isn’t great - might be more like “glowing” or even “red”, as in her red top... same root word] and elegant.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loosely translated, “On International Women’s Day, congratulations on your daughter’s wedding. You are very beautiful [my Russian isn’t great - might be more like “glowing” or even “red”, as in her red top... same root word] and elegant.”
Thank you for translating. Just made me think... that it’s interesting how Anna has tried so hard to distance herself from all things Russian. That’s part of her problem.. she refuses to embrace her true self and instead has replaced her own heritage with the concept of “personal brand”..creating a “perfectly” (hers has a lot of imperfections) curated image. Very sad, actually.

And now what? We’re seeing that she can’t keep up with her own charade..her own made up “personal brand”..but still insists that she’s the expert and best qualified to teach others about this. 🧐 Hmm... you’ve got to be skeptical my dear elegant mangoes. This is an example of a red flag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I found where Aija RĂ€ty drew her inspiration from!

"Anna Delvey came on the New York City party scene in 2016 and immediately won over everyone. However, her bills started to pile up and New York City's finest hotels led to her eventual downfall. Cheddar investigates this fake heiress. "

The fake hieress and Anna Bey’s mama are classier than Anna because they care about art instead of which fake handbag looks more expensive

So not only did Anna Bey not congratulate her mother on a holiday big in their culture but Maria Macaroni did and then congratulated her on her daughter’s wedding. I hear a very loud silence. Anna’s mother, Bassem, Bassem’s D, Lina, Anna’s close friends didn’t bother to congratulate Anna on her wedding. Wasn’t Maria Macaroni trying to ask if Anna Bey’s wedding was real in some Facebook group? She’s still trying to figure that out loooooool 😆 😅 :cry: 😆 :cry:

No wonder Anna was crying to Bassem! Anna’s mama writes on her gram to complain she doesn’t wish her mama happy Russian holiday, then Macaroni the novelist who asked if Anna Bey’s wedding is real is wishing her a happy holiday in Russian instead. Aija must be sweating buckets!😆😂😅😆😅😅

With Anna Banana the drama never ends! Looool😂😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fake hieress and Anna Bey’s mama are classier than Anna because they care about art instead of which fake handbag looks more expensive

So not only did Anna Bey not congratulate her mother on a holiday big in their culture but Maria Macaroni did and then congratulated her on her daughter’s wedding. I hear a very loud silence. Anna’s mother, Bassem, Bassem’s D, Lina, Anna’s close friends didn’t bother to congratulate Anna on her wedding. Wasn’t Maria Macaroni trying to ask if Anna Bey’s wedding was real in some Facebook group? She’s still trying to figure that out loooooool 😆 😅 :cry: 😆 :cry:

No wonder Anna was crying to Bassem! Anna’s mama writes on her gram to complain she doesn’t wish her mama happy Russian holiday, then Macaroni the novelist who asked if Anna Bey’s wedding is real is wishing her a happy holiday in Russian instead. Aija must be sweating buckets!😆😂😅😆😅😅

With Anna Banana the drama never ends! Looool😂😆😆
SO TRUE about the very loud silence regarding no one (that actually knows Anna) wishing her well / congratulating her on the wedding. So crazy how far she goes with living a double life.

I feel silly asking, but who is Maria Macaroni? :unsure: Is this the same girl from the FB group that @Birdseed2 calls Maria Macarena?? Lol (I’m a little lost) :LOL:... if yes, does she actually know Anna’s mom or is she trolling her mom with this comment??
Can someone fill me in? đŸ™†â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 8
I feel silly asking, but who is Maria Macaroni? :unsure: Is this the same girl from the FB group that @Birdseed2 calls Maria Macarena?? Lol (I’m a little lost) :LOL:... if yes, does she actually know Anna’s mom or is she trolling her mom with this comment??
Can someone fill me in? đŸ™†â€â™€ïž
Yes same one I think. I meant Maria Macarena but called her Maria Macaroni, mix up. The novelist chick with autism who writes encyclopedias when you ask her a simple question. Is she is still digging to see if the wedding is real??😅😆😂 Lawdy Lawdy! How can someone be so thick!😅😅😂

No wonder Bassem is comforting poor Anna. Her mother is exposing the scam and even the half wits are starting sleuthing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes same one I think. I meant Maria Macarena but called her Maria Macaroni, mix up. The novelist chick with autism who writes encyclopedias when you ask her a simple question. Is she is still digging to see if the wedding is real??😅😆😂 Lawdy Lawdy! How can someone be so thick!😅😅😂

No wonder Bassem is comforting poor Anna. Her mother is exposing the scam and even the half wits are starting sleuthing.
Ok got it. Thanks for filling me in.

Piggybacking on the pics you posted earlier from Erin Raty’s account... I thought it was interesting that a couple of years ago Erin posted a picture of Anna in that same exact spot that she recently posted a picture of and captioned it: “A chair for the ice queen”. :unsure: :eek:😂

She has to be referring to Anna with this caption, right??? đŸ˜ŹđŸ„¶ ICY INDEED!! Erin posted that picture 4 days ago.. which is ONE day after Anna posted a picture of herself in her wedding attire with the bouquet promoting the wedding YouTube video!!!

Compare the pics. I think this must be a place Anna likes to visit or perhaps just a place that has some meaning for them both. Either way, her message seems pretty clear... so much more to discuss on this.

Btw, is this outfit elegant??? đŸ€­

1615445389640.jpeg

1615445490398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Piggybacking on the pics you posted earlier from Erin Raty’s account... I thought it was interesting that a couple of years ago Erin posted a picture of Anna in that same exact spot that she recently posted a picture of and captioned it: “A chair for the ice queen”. :unsure: :eek:😂

She has to be referring to Anna with this caption, right??? đŸ˜ŹđŸ„¶ ICY INDEED!! Erin posted that picture 4 days ago.. which is ONE day after Anna posted a picture of herself in her wedding attire with the bouquet promoting the wedding YouTube video!!!

Compare the pics. I think this must be a place Anna likes to visit or perhaps just a place that has some meaning for them both. Either way, her message seems pretty clear... so much more to discuss on this.

View attachment 477164

View attachment 477167
Woozers. So sad. Such a strong image.

Anna Scamma is not what she seems

Reactions: 5
She actually did say red but it’s a one letter diferrence so I guess she made a mistake. A little inappropriate to call a Russian “red” tho 😂 is that girl who commented Russian too?
Anyway I’m loving this mama drama keep it coming

Reactions: 4
Aija is so boring. Let's provoke Mommy Dearest into telling the truth. We may actually get some entertainment then.

Although! Aren't these two named on the Swedish company documents together? Anna probably wrapped Mum up in her scam and that's why she's pissed at her scammy behavior. It opens up the mum to legal penalties if Anna is doing shady stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 477164

View attachment 477167
That chair is on a beach called Sandviksbadet.

Also, on Swedish company info sites, she's listed as Erin Ira Raty. Wasn't Ira the name she used in the Russian forum decades ago?

And... as of recently, it looks like the director's info has been updated and Aija is no longer a director there. Source: merinfo . se

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I noticed a number of comments on here about the ‘Anna Bey wannabe’ - Isabel Brown. Some of the messages/screenshots posted on here and the language she uses is shocking! Very far from ‘elegant’ indeed.

I will however say that Isabel has managed to ‘level up’ and secure herself the kind of lifestyle Anna can only dream of! Her Instagram shows a lot of real luxurious travel (not 3* hotels in Greece), expensive gifts from her man and a life of pampering, tennis, lounging around...not having to slave away to afford the lifestyle, which Anna tries to and still fails.

I can imagine Anna absolutely seething that this young black girl has managed to secure the lifestyle she so dreamed of and failed to gain, especially as a white, blonde, blue eyed woman. It is clear from comments made by Anna that she sees herself as far superior to her black audience - all of the above must be truly aggravating for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That chair is on a beach called Sandviksbadet.

Also, on Swedish company info sites, she's listed as Erin Ira Raty. Wasn't Ira the name she used in the Russian forum decades ago?

And... as of recently, it looks like the director's info has been updated and Aija is no longer a director there. Source: merinfo . se
I can still see Aija as a registered bolagsman under “styrelse” in her moms company on merinfo.
You can also see the name of her moms current husband on ratsit . se , he has a different last name than RĂ€ty but according to google the origins of that name is Ukrainian Jewish, Aija has hidden her info on ratsit but you can still see everything if you register and log in.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.