Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am...confusion.

That wig is TERRIBLE! I thought the other person was exaggerating, but honestly, she needs to burn it. And I'm so confused, is that her swimming around the 4 minute mark, but with a different hairstyle? Is that her own hair? She took the wig off to swim? Whaaaa????

Around the 3 minute mark a man (I think) appears, but I guess not the same guy filming her. How many people were on this trip?

I'm not getting elegance, I'm getting budget trip booked on some discount travel site.

P.S. Her nose was not bad looking, I actually know many non-black people with noses like that. Her new face looks like a Russian instawhore dipped in chocolate glaze. She even changed her accent.

Old nose

View attachment 443962
New nose

View attachment 443963
The more you watch it, the more you question... I don't wanna lose myself in another philosophical delirium. I'm still trapped in the first level.
That's what you get when you live to pretend you're something you're not.

EDIT: There was a moment I thought her wig was gonna go "🎵 I believe I can fly" mode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I am...confusion.

That wig is TERRIBLE! I thought the other person was exaggerating, but honestly, she needs to burn it. And I'm so confused, is that her swimming around the 4 minute mark, but with a different hairstyle? Is that her own hair? She took the wig off to swim? Whaaaa????

Around the 3 minute mark a man (I think) appears, but I guess not the same guy filming her. How many people were on this trip?

I'm not getting elegance, I'm getting budget trip booked on some discount travel site.

P.S. Her nose was not bad looking, I actually know many non-black people with noses like that. Her new face looks like a Russian instawhore dipped in chocolate glaze. She even changed her accent.

Old nose

View attachment 443962
New nose

View attachment 443963
Yes , she took off her wig to swim ...Not sure Anna included a wig etiquette section in her course .
Well , we are not here to give her ideas .
This Isabel Brown managed to make the Maldives look cheap and sad .How could this be possible ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am...confusion.

Old nose

View attachment 443962
New nose

View attachment 443963
I can say only one thing- this lady has seriously oily skin.

And my last query would be, since I am in college, what things can I ACTUALLY do have genuine friendships, relationships and prospects later on in life? (student clubs, online forms to join etc).
Hey there! I am a college student too. I would recommend the following things for truly healthy relationships during college:

1. Join clubs and societies, if there are sororities join them if you can. You will meet like-minded people with similar interests.

2. Volunteer with a charity organization. It could be local, national, international or even a CSR of your college/university. I would suggest doing so if you truly believe in giving to the society though, otherwise it just seems draining. But if you are truly interested in philanthropy, you will find many nice individuals there too.

3. Do not be afraid of speaking in class. You are a STEM student, clearly smart, and there is nothing to be ashamed about it. Class discussions and debates will help you set a base where you can identify like-minded or goal-aligned class fellows. This will help create a group (or squad, if you like it better).

4. Join a study group. If one doesn't exist, make one yourself and invite other smart, driven and likeable students by vetting them though point 3.

5. Do internships, network like crazy there. These people can help you and you will have a great system of supportive and clear people around you.

6. College time is freer than when you start working, so don't be shy about attending local festivals, concerts, art museums or other cultural events which you have an interest in (I love reading and cooking so I go restaurant hopping and to book readings).

7. Be civil and friendly with your professors. They can help you gain references or recommendation letters for further studies.

8. Keep in touch with those you truly connect with. Don't ghost people or forget about them conveniently. If you are on social media, add them and stay updated.

9. Participate in any co-curricular or extra-curricular event/competition of your University.

10. Attend conferences relevant to your STEM field, they are great for meeting people.

These are some basic things I did, it helped form healthy relationships for me. I haven't been a part of any online forum until I arrived here at Tattle, so I don't think I am suitable to give that sort of advice.

Regarding fashion, the ladies here these days are dropping names of some wonderful fashionistas, so keep an eye on this thread. Have a great University life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why in the world are all of these women altering their noses in a way that gives us a view straight up their nostrils? Like why would you do that on purpose? I wasn't curious about what was up there before and I don't wanna see it now lol
(If that's your natural nose that's fine I'm just saying why do people think that everyone wants to see into their nasal cavities)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why in the world are all of these women altering their noses in a way that gives us a view straight up their nostrils? Like why would you do that on purpose? I wasn't curious about what was up there before and I don't wanna see it now lol
(If that's your natural nose that's fine I'm just saying why do people think that everyone wants to see into their nasal cavities)
Sad thing is when you see all the way into their cranium, you realise it is empty, no brain:cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's still ugly and looks like a greasy mess. I totally disagree with the posters that say she's attractive, and I'm sure someone in the previous threads said she had a terrible wig on. How classless of her to respond in that manner. She learned from the best, I guess.
I had to google this person and I second every word you wrote. Greasy and unattractive with serious jaw/teeth defect

Hey there! I am a college student too. I would recommend the following things for truly healthy relationships during college:

1. Join clubs and societies, if there are sororities join them if you can. You will meet like-minded people with similar interests.

2. Volunteer with a charity organization. It could be local, national, international or even a CSR of your college/university. I would suggest doing so if you truly believe in giving to the society though, otherwise it just seems draining. But if you are truly interested in philanthropy, you will find many nice individuals there too.

3. Do not be afraid of speaking in class. You are a STEM student, clearly smart, and there is nothing to be ashamed about it. Class discussions and debates will help you set a base where you can identify like-minded or goal-aligned class fellows. This will help create a group (or squad, if you like it better).

4. Join a study group. If one doesn't exist, make one yourself and invite other smart, driven and likeable students by vetting them though point 3.

5. Do internships, network like crazy there. These people can help you and you will have a great system of supportive and clear people around you.

6. College time is freer than when you start working, so don't be shy about attending local festivals, concerts, art museums or other cultural events which you have an interest in (I love reading and cooking so I go restaurant hopping and to book readings).

7. Be civil and friendly with your professors. They can help you gain references or recommendation letters for further studies.

8. Keep in touch with those you truly connect with. Don't ghost people or forget about them conveniently. If you are on social media, add them and stay updated.

9. Participate in any co-curricular or extra-curricular event/competition of your University.

10. Attend conferences relevant to your STEM field, they are great for meeting people.

These are some basic things I did, it helped form healthy relationships for me. I haven't been a part of any online forum until I arrived here at Tattle, so I don't think I am suitable to give that sort of advice.

Regarding fashion, the ladies here these days are dropping names of some wonderful fashionistas, so keep an eye on this thread. Have a great University life!
Hi! Thank you so much for replying!

I kind of wish I could dm you but I'm not an old member, I don't want to disrupt the chat too much either lol.
Your advice is solid, I have 2,3,4,7,8 covered and 1, 6, 9, 10 are on hold because ✨covid✨. Uni is really not what I expected because its all work and no play for now. I was actually wondering about when the clubs restart, how wise of a choice is it to live life and let go? (What could possibly go wrong?)
Also I have to agree with J.Tarac and LovelyLady; @leilaer you are terrifying in your journalistic (gossip) capabilities, please have mercy if I ever do anything wrong, thanks xD

Reactions: 5
I had to google this person and I second every word you wrote. Greasy and unattractive with serious jaw/teeth defect
That is what it is, her mouth area juts out, like a skeleton or something. Is it an overbite? I do not know, but I know she is unattractive. And to spend money on a nose job but still look like a greaseball, no proper skincare routine, that is a crime. But again it is what Aija the Rat teaches. Make superficial changes, but neglect your skin and body.

I dont mean to double down, but Isabel also has a very unattractive body. She looks like she is one of those ants from Men in Black. Skinny is ok if it is natural but she looks like a stick insect.

I watched her most recent video, she is with a white man. He spoke and he sounds American-maybe Canadian. So her trip to the Maldives a year ago was with a friend. Like Anna, she does not look happy with him. And her nose looks terrible.

1613688673035.png

Does anyone know anything about her fiancee, I am sure he is just a young middle class man judging by his voice. She cannot do any better.

Dating in Dubai must be strange with hookers around every corner. Men probably are desperate to get a girlfriend or a wife, it works out to be cheaper in the long run!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is what it is, her mouth area juts out, like a skeleton or something. Is it an overbite? I do not know, but I know she is unattractive. And to spend money on a nose job but still look like a greaseball, no proper skincare routine, that is a crime. But again it is what Aija the Rat teaches. Make superficial changes, but neglect your skin and body.

I dont mean to double down, but Isabel also has a very unattractive body. She looks like she is one of those ants from Men in Black. Skinny is ok if it is natural but she looks like a stick insect.

I watched her most recent video, she is with a white man. He spoke and he sounds American-maybe Canadian. So her trip to the Maldives a year ago was with a friend. Like Anna, she does not look happy with him. And her nose looks terrible.

View attachment 444711

Does anyone know anything about her fiancee, I am sure he is just a young middle class man judging by his voice. She cannot do any better.

Dating in Dubai must be strange with hookers around every corner. Men probably are desperate to get a girlfriend or a wife, it works out to be cheaper in the long run!
She’s so skinny that her head stands out and looks so big and disproportionate to the rest of the body. Her face also looks big due to the mouth/jaw area. I have seen a lot more attractive ladies from Nigeria in real life with less makeup and healthier bodies. She’s just not appealing.

EDIT: her original nose looked balanced and proportionate on her face. The new narrower nose does the opposite and makes her face look bigger and shifts the attention to her mouth/jaw area.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can say only one thing- this lady has seriously oily skin.

WOW! You covered it all!! Awesome advice! I hope a lot of girls see this post. ⬆⬆ I regret not being more involved, less afraid/ more open to exploring NEW things in college. I took it for granted in a way thinking it would go ON & ON forever. But of course, time flies and if you don’t jump in and take advantage of as many opportunities as possible.. those opportunities may not come around again. I did do something right.. joined a faith based campus club which is where I ended up meeting my now husband (who happens to be the provider type.. but I totally was seeking that at the time). We were best friends throughout college before getting serious/ engaged, which was nice because our marriage has a foundation that kinda feels irreplaceable. Anyways, loved your list! Such a great summary. 💯👩‍💻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi! Thank you so much for replying!

I kind of wish I could dm you but I'm not an old member, I don't want to disrupt the chat too much either lol.
Your advice is solid, I have 2,3,4,7,8 covered and 1, 6, 9, 10 are on hold because ✨covid✨. Uni is really not what I expected because its all work and no play for now. I was actually wondering about when the clubs restart, how wise of a choice is it to live life and let go? (What could possibly go wrong?)
Also I have to agree with J.Tarac and LovelyLady; @leilaer you are terrifying in your journalistic (gossip) capabilities, please have mercy if I ever do anything wrong, thanks xD
Very honestly, these are multiple ways. You may not be able to use all these methods but you can use some of them and gain quality friends.

The most important thing in any relationship is working to sustain it. There is no point if you do all this and are still unable to retain these friends. Ultimately, your friends make you more appealing to strangers as well. People find it easier to be friends with someone who already has strong friendships, as it points towards how trustworthy that person is.

Make good friendships and be civil with everyone. It isn't necessary to hang out with the same set of people 24X7 but it is important never to neglect one group to favour the other or speak ill about some friends to your other friends. It's flag far more red than that of China.

WOW! You covered it all!! Awesome advice! I hope a lot of girls see this post. ⬆⬆ I regret not being more involved, less afraid/ more open to exploring NEW things in college. I took it for granted in a way thinking it would go ON & ON forever. But of course, time flies and if you don’t jump in and take advantage of as many opportunities as possible.. those opportunities may not come around again. I did do something right.. joined a faith based campus club which is where I ended up meeting my now husband (who happens to be the provider type.. but I totally was seeking that at the time). We were best friends throughout college before getting serious/ engaged, which was nice because our marriage has a foundation that kinda feels irreplaceable. Anyways, loved your list! Such a great summary. 💯👩‍💻
Haha, I try.

It is natural to feel shy in new spaces, especially if you have completed all your education till high school in your home town. You are used to those people around you whom you have grown up with. You may not be close but you know each other and there is comfort in predictability.

University is the first step to actual adult life, what with moving out, staying on your own, making things work on your own. Even Aija, for all her idiocy, did move out to Italy on her own and created a new life (which wasn't the best but then she ain't that bright anyway).

Not everyone gets to go to University nor everyone wants to. But for those who are there, it is a new world out there and we ladies must enjoy it, our ancestors fought hard to let us in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All she finds to post after disappearing for days is a Q tips box. How classy !

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 444711

She said quite a while ago that he’s 10 years older than her. I believe she’s 26 so he’s 36. He buys her quite a lot of D&G bags and they have a nice house. So it feels like he’s above Anna’s husband economical wise. Also, she met her fiancé (her engagement ring is from Tiffany’s btw) when she was out with her friend, the one she went to Maldives with. Isabel also takes pics of some of her girlfriends and says that she loves meeting people in the same level up journey as hers... cringe!

But I also want to know who her fiancé is

Reactions: 5
By the way David Barokas husband of Ann Andres was previously in relationship with Masha Trotsko. For one year. Left her cause she couldnt even cook a meal and was parasite. What she was doing all day was insta checking, pictures, makeup etc. She was with him for money and St.Barths trips.

I have definitely seen her handbag collection on her IG and the farther back you go, the less designer they become. All the obvious logos pop up around the time she started selling her courses... coincidence... absolutely not -- she has specifically said in a video that she doesn't care much for designer bags which is why she didn't have any, but All Of A Sudden she has plenty... clearly that was just a lie for not being able to afford them, despite "rubbing shoulders with the rich for 15 years"
like what kind of shoulder rubbing are we talking about here, because that's a long time to carry no name bags with zara clothes in that scene

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that thumb yellow from smoking? 🙈🙈🙈
I think it´s just from holding the box too hard. I also get that easily (like the blood or something gets squished to other parts or smth???Idk).

Anyways, I don´t undestand how she can think it´s so funny that Q-Tipps are named Anna. It´s the most common Girls Name, at least in Europe.
Sorry Anna you´re not special. Even by choosing your fake name Anna you settled for mediocracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.