Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Isabel Brown, who took Anna Bey’s course last year? She recently had a rhinoplasty, as mentioned by another Tattle member. When I commented that she looked better before, Isabel hit me with a torrent of abusive comments and threats, which I will not publish here. I will just post this, proof that she is in a sugar baby relationship In Dubai. Keep it classy, indeed!
Might be feeling like on top of the world today but the world turns and things just need one push to change, especially in the world she's in. I tend to think that the more someone dwells in what's superficial, the more they're shallow inside. And the more someone covers themselves with glitter, the more they're ugly inside. There goes another sign I'm not entirely wrong.

EDIT: She is definitely scared to lose her daddy. Dubai must be insane, as many of you ladies have stated.

Reactions: 15
Might be feeling like on top of the world today but the world turns and things just need one push to change, especially in the world she's in. I tend to think that the more someone dwells in what's superficial, the more they're shallow inside. And the more someone covers themselves with glitter, the more they're ugly inside. There goes another sign I'm not entirely wrong.

EDIT: She is definitely scared to lose her daddy. Dubai must be insane, as many of you ladies have stated.

I was honestly shocked by how hateful her message (DM) was, especially after watching snippets of some of her YT videos.. where she comes across nice/ normal. You would think she’d be too happy/ satisfied with her Sugar Daddy situation to care about a nose comment. Girls that are interested in following that lifestyle, take note, somewhere along the way.. something has gone really wrong with that girl. Money does not guarantee happiness/ fulfillment/ mental stability/ good energy.. NONE of that. Be careful what you chase.. it might change you into something you don’t recognize.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was honestly shocked by how hateful her message (DM) was, especially after watching snippets of some of her YT videos.. where she comes across nice/ normal. You would think she’d be too happy/ satisfied with her Sugar Daddy situation to care about a nose comment. Girls that are interested in following that lifestyle, take note, somewhere along the way.. something has gone really wrong with that girl. Money does not guarantee happiness/ fulfillment/ mental stability/ good energy.. NONE of that. Be careful what you chase.. it might change you into something you don’t recognize.
I wasn't shocked. Never seen sweetness in her eyes. ;)
Where she's from, Nigeria? The whole country is not a :poop:hole as many news intent to spread, although there are critical parts and critical situations huge part of the population gets to face like violence and terrorism, the effects of corruption, poverty, constant power cuts... Then imagine all of a sudden leaving this behind and getting to experience the complete opposite? I'm not on her defense at all, just considering the bigger picture. In her mind maybe this is like winning the lottery. It takes maturity to understand it's all a quick-relief drug and unfortunately most of the times the understanding comes through pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wasn't shocked. Never seen sweetness in her eyes. ;)
Where she's from, Nigeria? The whole country is not a :poop:hole as many news intent to spread, although there are critical parts and critical situations huge part of the population gets to face like violence and terrorism, the effects of corruption, poverty, constant power cuts... Then imagine all of a sudden leaving this behind and getting to experience the complete opposite? I'm not on her defense at all, just considering the bigger picture. In her mind maybe this is like winning the lottery. It takes maturity to understand it's all a quick-relief drug and unfortunately most of the times the understanding comes through pain.
Yes. I’m Nigerian and I agree with your comment. I followed her ig shortly last year and it felt wrong somehow. Now I know why. The typical Nigerian “I have arrived” zero humility. 🥲

• Sad
Who are all these random women popping up?

I remember her being mentioned ages ago, she certainly looks like a different person, surgeons need to have a hall of fame
Totally. Me seeing her in that video vs me seeing her on her pics on insta o_O no freaking way! Insane. Every girl can be pretty. I wonder if he paid for her surgeries

Reactions: 8
Might be slightly awkward what I'm about to say (so please keep your minds open) but I have some hard time on understanding why so many black women follow "beauty standards" that hasn't its origins on their own kind. I'm not saying that every race is supposed to remain in their own circle, not at all! Just pointing out how easily they follow what's never been aimed to them and how their identity is shaken. One thing is getting inspired by it, the other is adopting conceptions and habits that don't really work for them and I'm taking her as an example. She makes a video prasing her natural hair, claiming how feminine it is, but does she really walk around in her afro? I don't see how someone can be proud of their hair but then mostly hides it. But again, I acknowledge every woman has the right and should live the way they want. If you hate your curly hair for instance and loves it straight then, yes, go for that style. On the other hand, long straight hair is not a prerrogative of caucasian race, but "society" makes it seem so, what is also reflected on what Aija promotes, which is another rock thrown at the identity issue of such group. It's not a coincidence that's been recently some noise at the lack of representativeness in the media for example (and how some of Aija's followers praise her for seeing diversity in her videos). But back to Isabel, in the same video she tells a story of not going on a date with a guy because he made her feel inferior when she stated she wouldn't wear a wig when going to meet him. See the contradictions? I could extend this "discomfort" and the acceptance of new "beauty standards" to the fact she did a nose job, unless she had medical reasons for it, which I doubt. But again, thin and tiny noses are not a prerrogative of caucasian race.
By now I probably sound like rambling... :LOL: and sorry for it, but you all get the point? Calling a certain "beauty standard" as the sole reflection of elegance might sound great for some while a complete tragedy for others who already deal with a lot of insecurity, perhaps even generational.

Reactions: 16
Remember Isabel Brown, who took Anna Bey’s course last year? She recently had a rhinoplasty, as mentioned by another Tattle member. When I commented that she looked better before, Isabel hit me with a torrent of abusive comments and threats, which I will not publish here. I will just post this, proof that she is in a sugar baby relationship In Dubai. Keep it classy, indeed!

How did she get your phone number?

Reactions: 1
Might be slightly awkward what I'm about to say (so please keep your minds open) but I have some hard time on understanding why so many black women follow "beauty standards" that hasn't its origins on their own kind. I'm not saying that every race is supposed to remain in their own circle, not at all! Just pointing out how easily they follow what's never been aimed to them and how their identity is shaken. One thing is getting inspired by it, the other is adopting conceptions and habits that don't really work for them and I'm taking her as an example. She makes a video prasing her natural hair, claiming how feminine it is, but does she really walk around in her afro? I don't see how someone can be proud of their hair but then mostly hides it. But again, I acknowledge every woman has the right and should live the way they want. If you hate your curly hair for instance and loves it straight then, yes, go for that style. On the other hand, long straight hair is not a prerrogative of caucasian race, but "society" makes it seem so, what is also reflected on what Aija promotes, which is another rock thrown at the identity issue of such group. It's not a coincidence that's been recently some noise at the lack of representativeness in the media for example (and how some of Aija's followers praise her for seeing diversity in her videos). But back to Isabel, in the same video she tells a story of not going on a date with a guy because he made her feel inferior when she stated she wouldn't wear a wig when going to meet him. See the contradictions? I could extend this "discomfort" and the acceptance of new "beauty standards" to the fact she did a nose job, unless she had medical reasons for it, which I doubt. But again, thin and tiny noses are not a prerrogative of caucasian race.
By now I probably sound like rambling... :LOL: and sorry for it, but you all get the point? Calling a certain "beauty standard" as the sole reflection of elegance might sound great for some while a complete tragedy for others who already deal with a lot of insecurity, perhaps even generational.
I get you! I was thinking about something similar too, after seeing all these girls going through similar plastic surgery to fulfil certain pre-assumed beauty standards. I personally feel sad to see Botox/fillers etc on a 20 year old (unless it’s for medical reasons); excessive PS can age people!

I also want to add that it seem to me that Anna promotes her version or ideal of Russian/Eastern European beauty standards, but to say she is diversified or culturally aware is too much a stretch.

She’s trying to teach her students to look like her by her beauty standards (hence I said she’s teaching her opinions but not actual facts/knowledge/observation). And we know how reliable her standards are with her face! 😂

People are different; there are no beauty standards! Don’t be brainwashed by her to think that she is right when she doesn’t know enough and her opinions don’t get her anywhere close to affluence.

Reactions: 10
I think it might not change you I stand behind what been stated here before. Money amplifies your character not destroys your character so it has already been before. I felt she wasnt as much nice as she seemed the story seemed strange her meeting her husband in Dubai hotel lobby

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually feel that there’s a general lack of creativeness amongst all the shallow people of the social media.

Nowadays beauty standards are a hybrid mix of so many races. Black girls rejecting wider noses, but then again so do euro girls. Many black tribes have narrow noses but people don’t acknowledge that. Some have natural blond hair like aborigine people from Australia

White girls getting enlarged hips and bums to seemingly mimic the African structure, but in reality many non African woman including Latina and Indians have wide hips and bigs bums... many African tribes like the Sudanese, Central Africans and west Africans are long and slender like the EE and Nordik woman. Same with straight hair, big catty eyes, long legs, big lips 😞 - I don’t think this belong to any one race but one thing is sure: they want to look like some sort of prototype and it’s sooooo boring 🙄🥱 like “let me look as un-original as possible and call that uniquely beautiful” weird.

So everyone swaps what they don’t have from the desired aesthetic with plastic surgeries and keep what they have from the aesthetic. But everyone looks pretty much the same and it’s kind of tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she had quite a glow up in recent years as this is what she used to look like:

I can’t Pinpoint exactly what she’s had done but definelty some dental work/veneers and a boob job/bum/hip/boob fillers.

I am guessing she met Umar Kamani (CEO Of pretty little thing) through the modelling she did but I am not 100% sure.
They have been dating since October 2019.
Oh MY GOD I just saw the above video of what Nada looked like before, oh my god
Shocked she didn't have that deleted from the Web..... 😱😱😱😱 she looked worse than basic, omg the teeth

Reactions: 5
My unpopular opinion: this look that the Instagram girls promote is a bit clownish and will very soon fade into oblivion. You won't see any of these Bratz dolls given as a "beauty standard" in 20 yrs time. In fact it is going to be like 80s shoulder pads and mullets horror, only this time it is going to be the butts-lips-brows combo.
Ladies, if you are young and lost your soul please don't do any body alterations that are irreversible and probably don't do face tattoos as well. You'll thank me later.

Can we take a moment to appreciate JTs great avatar? I'm loving it.

Attachments

• Heart
Can we take a moment to appreciate JTs great avatar? I'm loving it.
:LOL: That's simply the works of fate (with a bit of your help, of course)...
That's exactly the face I make the most when I'm reading your posts or of any other thread, especially the ones on british influenzas.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My unpopular opinion: this look that the Instagram girls promote is a bit clownish and will very soon fade into oblivion. You won't see any of these Bratz dolls given as a "beauty standard" in 20 yrs time. In fact it is going to be like 80s shoulder pads and mullets horror, only this time it is going to be the butts-lips-brows combo.
Exactly. It's one thing to follow fashion trends in clothing, makeup etc. It's a completely another thing to alter your face and body. And what to do then when your face or body is no longer "fashionable" (it's even strange to use this adjective to describe people in this sense)? Subject yourself to another bunch of surgeries? And to do so every 5 to 10 years? Just look at how we perceive the time of 2000s. Now it's seen as a rather tacky period. Many girls who did a breast augmentation now take out their implants.
It's all fleeting anyways. And it's so very dangerous to mess with your face and body, let alone each time when the trends change.

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 10
What about Victoria fox. Any info on her ? She has good style
Was wondering the same thing!

I don't know a lot about her, only that she married someone much older than her (as her oldest Instagram picture shows) and that he funds her lifestyle most probably. From what she has posted on her Instagram, they started dating when she was around 18-19 years old, if i didn't miscalculate. She's had some plastic surgery done (you can see the difference compared to her old pictures).

The BIG difference is, she doesn't hide it nor does she lie about it, she doesn't say she's an "expert" in anything and doesn't sell her knowledge, even though she has an amazing fashion sense. And she has such a positive vibe on her Instagram, unlike others.

If anyone knows anything more substantial, feel free to share! (I'm also wondering what her real name is).

Last edited:
  • Wow

I think it’s great that you felt comfortable bringing this up. I agree with you.

Unfortunately, the younger the person is when they are first exposed to these “stereotypical standards of beauty” (at school/ on TV/ in fashion magazines), the deeper the insecurities become which then means the more drastic measures (surgeries) they are willing to take as soon as they have the means (finances).

She’s probably didn’t grow up with enough role models (real or fictitious) that looked like her (with similar features). Otherwise, I don’t think she would’ve been as eager to change her nose, especially when it actually did look better (fit her face better) BEFORE.

I also think that this level-up culture/ sugar dating/ escorting is making women desperate for a “high-value man”. It’s making a lot of women conclude: “If only I looked like this, X, then I would easily to able to attract that, Y”. And instead of investing in themselves in other ways, they “invest” in changing their looks for a chance at “securing the bag” (finding a provider man).

I doubt that the surgeries erase their insecurities.. if anything, I think it just makes them more self conscious. Hence the reason why people like Aija go overboard on the fillers, extreme diets, non-stop medical grade facials, etc. They’re never 100% comfortable in their own skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi,
I'm new here. Do you know anything about @_alena_alena_ ?
She's a russian socialite on insta and she appears to be really rich and elegant. I noticed that Bey follows her and many other russian socialites. Anyways, Alena (or whatever her real name is)i s super mysterious and I'm wondering is there any tea about her lol.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s great that you felt comfortable bringing this up. I agree with you.

Unfortunately, the younger the person is when they are first exposed to these “stereotypical standards of beauty” (at school/ on TV/ in fashion magazines), the deeper the insecurities become which then means the more drastic measures (surgeries) they are willing to take as soon as they have the means (finances).

She’s probably didn’t grow up with enough role models (real or fictitious) that looked like her (with similar features). Otherwise, I don’t think she would’ve been as eager to change her nose, especially when it actually did look better (fit her face better) BEFORE.

I also think that this level-up culture/ sugar dating/ escorting is making women desperate for a “high-value man”. It’s making a lot of women conclude: “If only I looked like this, X, then I would easily to able to attract that, Y”. And instead of investing in themselves in other ways, they “invest” in changing their looks for a chance at “securing the bag” (finding a provider man).

I doubt that the surgeries erase their insecurities.. if anything, I think it just makes them more self conscious. Hence the reason why people like Aija go overboard on the fillers, extreme diets, non-stop medical grade facials, etc. They’re never 100% comfortable in their own skin.
I don't think Isabel was able to secure a man of her own culture. She is only able to get a European/white because she's thin. I would imagine by the Nigerian beauty standards she doesn't measure up. In such a large country competing must be fierce. So she latched onto the first white man she could grab in Dubai.

I say all this having no knowledge outside of seeing still images of Isabel on this thread and the one Nigerian British girl I follow on Instagram, so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.