Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since his comments on elegance being internal I like him. He reminds me of a classic English dandy.

the best thing about discovering anna is actually being introduced to fitz who is clearly intelligent and more elegant than most rich women..

Reactions: 6
I just find it hilarious how shes showing off her "bathroom" just after you guys pointed it out imao, its just another ikea glass cabinet with products from Biologique. Also what is up with that sparkly filter in her eyes it makes her look like shes about to cry, should we be worried??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it´s just from holding the box too hard. I also get that easily (like the blood or something gets squished to other parts or smth???Idk).

Anyways, I don´t undestand how she can think it´s so funny that Q-Tipps are named Anna. It´s the most common Girls Name, at least in Europe.
Sorry Anna you´re not special. Even by choosing your fake name Anna you settled for mediocracy.
no no see the second picture, it is soooo obvious, I used to have fingers like that when smoking....

Reactions: 4
Poor Anna.

How ironic, that in order time become a "lady of leisure", she must work like a dog.

Why is lyf so unfair, laydeez. Wot do these other women have that I do not? I dyed my hair blonde, botched fixed my nose, filled my face with fillers, lost a stone, bought branded clothes and shoes and bags. What do I need to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also hilarious that her video even shows the filter she's using because her "wing eyeliner" jumps from being on her hand to being on her eye again lol.

Aija, if you're even too lazy to do a wing eyeliner yourself, how come you recommended eye shadow and a brush a few weeks ago "because that's how you always do your liner"? Keep digging the hole you find yourself in even deeper. Spoiler alert: there won't be gold at the bottom of it lmao

Btw: it's not because we dragged you for disappearing and faking every smile, that now you're softening your voice and tone and showing yourself renting a horse, you will be able to fool us.

Any ideas for the name of a new thread?

Reactions: 12
Also hilarious that her video even shows the filter she's using because her "wing eyeliner" jumps from being on her hand to being on her eye again lol.

Aija, if you're even too lazy to do a wing eyeliner yourself, how come you recommended eye shadow and a brush a few weeks ago "because that's how you always do your liner"? Keep digging the hole you find yourself in even deeper. Spoiler alert: there won't be gold at the bottom of it lmao

Btw: it's not because we dragged you for disappearing and faking every smile, that now you're softening your voice and tone and showing yourself renting a horse, you will be able to fool us.

“Anna Bey husband & School of Dining Etiquette Water Goblins”

Two for one punch. Women googling “Anna Bey husband will find the thread and the Water Goblin will immediately discredit the content of the course as an over priced scam. On google the term “Anna Bey husband” is a popular search term

• Haha
The Chronicles of Anna Bey: The Rat, the Witch and the Water Goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I suggest,
Thread title>>> Anna beys husband vs the water goblins of elegance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so skinny that her head stands out and looks so big and disproportionate to the rest of the body. Her face also looks big due to the mouth/jaw area. I have seen a lot more attractive ladies from Nigeria in real life with less makeup and healthier bodies. She’s just not appealing.

EDIT: her original nose looked balanced and proportionate on her face. The new narrower nose does the opposite and makes her face look bigger and shifts the attention to her mouth/jaw area.
Absolutely. She might go to the surgeon with Aija's nose photos. 🤷 The next one will probably be copying Aija's flying wing eyebrows.

20210219_151318.jpg
20210219_151228.jpg

Found her Instagram, she posted in stories about her skin, which means she follows up with this thread. Scar under her nose is very visible on her complexion even with blurry filter. Her natural nose is much better on her face. Nostrils are like on shotgun meme.
Screenshot_20210219-152243_Instagram.jpg

And somehow she looks like she's got moustache.
20210219_151253.jpg

Dolce Gabanna is on lowest end of branded goods. Hermes, Chanel, Dior and one D...... brand that isn't commercial which I wouldn't write here because I don't want Aija to steal my knowledge.😱

Being anorexic isn't naturally appealing, those woman such Aija and this her student have serious problem with hair, that wouldn't be appealing to normal men who look for woman who will be a mother of their kids. Problem with hair is a serious alert that body is unhealthy.
Children body women are usually attractive to pedophiles, healthy men like women with "meat". One strongman bodybuilder said once that real men cannot be attracted by anorexic women, as they are only seen attractive by designers who are gays (sometimes pedophiles) and like boy's body. That body isn't perceived as potential "mother of my children" type.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it´s just from holding the box too hard. I also get that easily (like the blood or something gets squished to other parts or smth???Idk).
I think she wanted to say it is her yellow cutticle area of the thumb
20210219_153705.jpg

Reactions: 4
I just find it hilarious how shes showing off her "bathroom" just after you guys pointed it out imao, its just another ikea glass cabinet with products from Biologique. Also what is up with that sparkly filter in her eyes it makes her look like shes about to cry, should we be worried??
she thinks sparkles make her home look elegant!

Secrets of the Elite bleep-man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing with D&G bags is that if you wanna pass as a "high-caliber woman" and flaunt you gotta go for the ones that are made of the most different materials, perhaps even go for the most exotic look possible. I don't see women of that niche carrying simple Sicilys to start. They go for the snake types.

Reactions: 9
This background at her house, which I assume is her dining area because she has a salad in front of her (plus she said in the slide before “after my horses, I always come back home”...), looks... :unsure:🧐 hmm... like a JAIL CELL, doesn’t it?? I’m not even exaggerating.

It’s just bizarre .. So cold, plain, neglected, not home-like at all. A lot WORSE than her tiny apartment in London that’s for sure.

When it comes to the affluent lifestyle she tries to sell you that she’s SO familiar with and has been living for 15 years...all I can say is, believe what you see, not what she says!!

1613747548827.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At least shes not going for a walk alone this time.
But kuddos to the people who manged to guess her to be taller than her husband!

1613748633134.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mon dieu. This is just too much dumbness. Filter wing effect.

You have a good eye!! 👏

Determined to fool/ convince people that she’s a “natural beauty”, she pre-records her stories using a filter and then posts it after it’s recorded so that you can’t see that she’s actually using a filter. (I wonder how long she’s been doing this for?)

Queen of DECEPTION!!! She can’t be trusted with representing herself in a straight forward & honest manner.. ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.