Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the format of her course book anyway seems to be catering to children, with "fill in the blanks", "What did you learn from the audio" and other tit.
True her coursebooks are pretty childish. But when you open them in Adobe they have a really cool effect when you tick the boxes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think Aija is deeply unhappy with her life after all the scams she has pulled. She barely even smiles in her latest pictures and when she does it's so obviously fake.

Maybe she's having a nervous breakdown? even though I thought she was so inspired after her trip during the holidays? Still no podcast, which was due to the first week of Jan, barely any content, no new content, not even her new course has started and looking for the cheapest employees to do her dirty work.

• Heart
Russian glamour girl from insta and her second pic is from:rolleyes: Switzerland

View attachment 441731View attachment 441735
Who is she and how does she relate to Aija/Anna? She has a cheap hooker look. Although I have to say, my estimation of Russian women has gone up after reading baginya. Not all of them support whoring themselves for a living.

I think those "moms" may be fake accounts, or mentally ill. Same thing in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just think Aija is deeply unhappy with her life after all the scams she has pulled. She barely even smiles in her latest pictures and when she does it's so obviously fake.

Maybe she's having a nervous breakdown? even though I thought she was so inspired after her trip during the holidays? Still no podcast, which was due to the first week of Jan, barely any content, no new content, not even her new course has started and looking for the cheapest employees to do her dirty work.
Maybe all these are being done on the platform she is using. We donā€™t know. No spies want to come forward... yet.

Reactions: 2
Maybe all these are being done on the platform she is using. We donā€™t know. No spies want to come forward... yet.
Takes some time for people to figure the course is utter bullshit. Only the 2nd week now? Most habe to break through the cognitive bias of believing in Ajiaā€˜s preachings and having invested 1k in her course.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of the colour analysis Aija claims to be an expert in, on this photo she's dressed in all black outfit which is one of the worst colours for her type (light summer). I'm the same type and did some research about it (online for free, may I add). If anyone is interested, the website concept wardrobe has been a great help in this regard. It talks not only about the best and worst colours for your seasoning, but also about the contrast and patterns, makeup and jewellery to choose for your type.
Could you please shate the website with me :D ? Thanks !!

Reactions: 1
Takes some time for people to figure the course is utter bullshit. Only the 2nd week now? Most habe to break through the cognitive bias of believing in Ajiaā€˜s preachings and having invested 1k in her course.
Or just a few signed in for the course in the first place

Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Or just a few signed in for the course in the first place

Yes, I have a feeling that very few signed up for the course. Objectively speaking, her presentation/ sales pitch was quite bad.

Plus, 1K during a pandemic is a scary amount of money to throw at some random online course.. especially if you have kids or other financial priorities. I know many people that have had their work hours cut and thus are making a lot less than they were just a few months ago.

I totally understand that women want a ONE STOP SHOP solution to fixing some of their problems, but unfortunately, Annaā€™s course is only going to leave them feeling cheated. Why? Because as we saw from the course materials posted on here, her stuff is lacking in substance. If anything, itā€™s more of a placebo effect because you feel like youā€™re making progress, checking the boxes, being kept accountable by the release of a new module every week.

But after the 6 weeks are over, then what? Plus, like I said, her materials are not substantial/ thorough enough to walk you through from point A to point Z. So, after the 6 weeks.. I think many ladies probably feel like they NEED MORE. Which then leads them to googling some of the topics Anna talked about.. which leads them to FREE YouTube video and actual BOOKS that do contain REAL/ SUBSTANTIAL/ APPLICABLE material.

So, they waste 1K to ā€œfeel good & productiveā€ but then end up using other resources to reach the same goal as the person that didnā€™t waste 1K on Annaā€™s course and decided to read a few books/ watch YT videos/ chat with people in the comments/ join FB groups.. All stuff you can do for FREE or a few dollars for the books.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, I have a feeling that very few signed up for the course. Objectively speaking, her presentation/ sales pitch was quite bad.

Plus, 1K during a pandemic is a scary amount of money to throw at some random online course.. especially if you have kids or other financial priorities. I know many people that have had their work hours cut and thus are making a lot less than they were just a few months ago.

I totally understand that women want a ONE STOP SHOP solution to fixing some of their problems, but unfortunately, Annaā€™s course is only going to leave them feeling cheated. Why? Because as we saw from the course materials posted on here, her stuff is lacking in substance. If anything, itā€™s more of a placebo effect because you feel like youā€™re making progress, checking the boxes, being kept accountable by the release of a new module every week.

But after the 6 weeks are over, then what? Plus, like I said, her materials are not substantial/ thorough enough to walk you through from point A to point Z. So, after the 6 weeks.. I think many ladies probably feel like they NEED MORE. Which then leads them to googling some of the topics Anna talked about.. which leads them to FREE YouTube video and actual BOOKS that do contain REAL/ SUBSTANTIAL/ APPLICABLE material.

So, they waste 1K to ā€œfeel good & productiveā€ but then end up using other resources to reach the same goal as the person that didnā€™t waste 1K on Annaā€™s course and decided to read a few books/ watch YT videos/ chat with people in the comments/ join FB groups.. All stuff you can do for FREE or a few dollars for the books.
You are right .
I bought her first course ā€œ 7 step formula to high society ā€œ and there was absolutely no substance .Hollow sentences showing that she had no experience in the elite circles .

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I think you're right. I don't think many people bought the course this time around. I think there were 100-200 people who bought the course last summer, I can't remember how many exactly but it was shared on one the threads. I think most people who wanted to buy the course bought it last summer, I don't think there are many people out there who want to get it

• Heart
Omg I can see her next course:
Your elegant daughter. For little girls.

Sad but true. I can definitely see her trying to tap into other markets. As it is, many teenagers & college girls are really attracted to her for some reason. I can only guess itā€™s because of their naive mind, hopeful spirit and the possibility of meeting a boy who will make their dreams come true.

I also think it has something to do with that fact that she comes across so ā€œSECUREā€. Meaning, her video titles always sound like she has all the answers!! 10 things you shouldnā€™t do. 5 things you must do. Ladies, I want you to try and do this next time. Or, you must not allow him to blah blah blah. Take control of your own destiny.

It gives people a false sense of security making them feel like they have a ā€œroadmapā€ (as she calls is: strategy or FORMULA) to solving their biggest self-esteem/ appearance/ level-up problem.

I get it. It makes you feel good. But how much can she teach you when she herself has not achieved what she claims to have achieved. She wasnā€™t born into that lifestyle we know that for sure. She isnā€™t living that lifestyle now, we know that for sure. So, when, where and among who did she gain ALLLL this ā€œexperienceā€ from??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I've been speaking to some who have received connection requests on various SoMe they shared in the previous run of the courses, so seems like she continued on Discord with the same server as previously.

And this is not to encourage piracy, but also seems like her material is being shared amongst many groups without her approval, just like what she did in the past.

Reactions: 8
Imagine now how huge her ego become.
With all these kinds of adoration she would have no reason to check herself. Just blindly move forward, no perspective.

@AijaStopScamming I highly doubt she would be influenced to be more careful or to suddenly feel uncertain. If this were possible she would not be so deaf to criticism. She would be receptive to comments or criticism. But she have only proven time and again that criticism make her even deafer and blinder and then this results in feeling like she accomplished something.
Like ā€œwomen only ā€œā€ā€ā€hateā€ā€ā€ā€ on you when you are successfulā€...
So one thing we can be sure that if she keep on reading here she will be more and more directed towards making mistakes from ego. I hope that makes sense. Im finding it hard to explain exactly what I mean.
Yep! Yep. She is just getting more unhinged and tone deaf that ā€œhaters gonna hateā€ not asking why she is the only YouTuber in her category with such an active hater community that we know of. The more unhinged she is, the more her audience shrinks!

I like where this is going! :ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL: Teeheehee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been speaking to some who have received connection requests on various SoMe they shared in the previous run of the courses, so seems like she continued on Discord with the same server as previously.

And this is not to encourage piracy, but also seems like her material is being shared amongst many groups without her approval, just like what she did in the past.
Just out of curiosity, if someone were to want to see that material, where would they look šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Just out of curiosity, if someone were to want to see that material, where would they look šŸ™ƒ
I've done a little bit of a deep dive into the whole community lately to see if Anna Bey is an outlier or the norm (surprise, they are all pretty similar.), and her material is shared on equal ground with everyone else in many of the level-up groups on FB, I've even seen "How to be classy" in the alexa glam (I think) glamifest, law of attraction fb group along with updates from groups with names something similar to the level-up bookclub, Gold digger lounge, the socialite group, the bookclub for high-level people, the bookclub for high caliber women, hypergamy bookclub, level-up strategies, hypergamy strategies etc.

I also think i've seen other coaches share her course material, so they are basically all ripping eachother off.
Some accounts say they got the book from some of the most infamous platforms for piracy of books and other material. (Along with appears to be her courses)

NOW BIG DISCLAIMER!!! I CAN'T CONFIRM THIS IS INDEED THE BOOK SHE WROTE OR THE COURSES SHE HAS RELEASED SINCE I HAVEN'T BROWSED PAST THE TITLE.

The only time I've actively seaked out material from Anna Beys course was when entering "How to be classy anna bey" into the search option on FB and noting down the names of the groups popping up. Other FB groups have been added from my own memory and might not be accurate since some of them enjoy changing names.

Reactions: 4
It looks like her course is being released on time
Or the girls are keeping up an image to hide the fact that they fell for it
Screenshot_20210217-220339__01.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.