Anna Bey #11 School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from her face, am I the only one who’s bothered by how she addresses the poor horse? Like... he has a name. Just like your real last name, Raty, describes you and your mannerisms, he has a name that is meaningful and which someone put a lot of thought into. It’s not an elevator, you don’t ride “it” 😠

Also, Graves’ disease is a serious condition. She got the diagnosis what, 24 hours ago? Isn’t this the time to discuss the news with your loved ones, do some research on it, or talk to your alleged therapist? Jesus Christ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her whole outfit looks like she has never been to a stable before and just wore whatever she thought riders wear...that coat is terrible quality that screams from miles away, her pants are big for her and the colour is very unflattering...the hat is obviously not hers...
Let me just say here that I would never put on someone else’s hat/helmet that they sweat in and maybe have dirty hair or makeup stains 🤢 for riding or skiing or anything - ESPECIALLY During Covid!!! Very unsanitary...and disgusting.

She reminds me of people who show up to a certain sport in totally inappropriate or everyday clothes...like gym wear & shoes for tennis or jeans and running shoes for golf 😂

If she loves to ride so much - why doesn’t she invest in at least 1 set of proper outfit? She doesn’t have to be ultra fashionable and wear the newest stuff.
Ohh and her silk (more like satin) scarf 😭😂 she thought will make her look luxurious & classy LOL

PS: I can’t stand her uneven lips and I’ve realised that when she talks it’s even worse - but when she puts the selfie camera in her face OMG! Hideous looking duck lips with terrible teeth! She looks more like a cheap hooker like that...I honestly don’t understand why she doesn’t get them dissolved!
Dear God Aija! I know you read here!!! Please!!! Do something!!! It makes you look very cheap & vulgar!
That's flexible equestrian fashion, darling. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, image & “personal brand” means everything to her. So, she is definitely answering her own questions and working overtime trying to do damage control silently behind the scenes. She’s always been that way, but now she’s obsessed & neurotic about it.

This is why she’s running herself into the ground... And this disease she says she has, will not make her stop. I can almost guarantee that, as I know people personally that are almost identical to Anna when it comes to ego/ pride and complete lack of hindsight.

Instead of reflecting on how gross her dishonesty has tainted her online reputation, she plugs her ears, sticks her head in the sand and keeps plowing forward in the same direction that got her into this mess.

I don’t wish anyone poor health, but how are we supposed to feel bad for someone that wants to ROB people of their hard earned money (during a pandemic) IN EXCHANGE FOR??? What exactly? At least if her course was $50-$100, I would say OK whatever.. we all make bad purchases. BUT you can’t overlook $1000 for literally stuff that is either plagiarized or available online for free or a small fee.

For me, it just makes it impossible to feel bad for you when I know for a fact that if you were in perfect health, you would just be using your energy to scale this scam into a pyramid scheme with ZERO end in sight.

I hope she doesn’t exploit her own illness for pity and narcissistic supply. But I don’t see her maturing and learning any life lessons from this whole experience anytime soon.. which is her loss.
Girrrl I love your detailed comments. U seem to know a lot about psychology

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I gotta say it's amusing seeing the pretense of actress in Anna Vague.
First claims dizziness and interrupts her plans of online money begging. Gets people talking and even assuming pregnancy.
The day next, leads us all into more suspicion by "documenting" her elegant visit to a hospital. Right after says she's sick. Right after goes to a hairdresser because even a sick person must look they're in the top of their game. And today goes riding a poor horsy.

Me, at least and while a child, used to hide under the bed when I wanted to trick mama into thinking I had already left for school. Of course it didn't work in the long run, but I never left big signs that I was still around.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Apart from her face, am I the only one who’s bothered by how she addresses the poor horse? Like... he has a name. Just like your real last name, Raty, describes you and your mannerisms, he has a name that is meaningful and which someone put a lot of thought into. It’s not an elevator, you don’t ride “it” 😠

Also, Graves’ disease is a serious condition. She got the diagnosis what, 24 hours ago? Isn’t this the time to discuss the news with your loved ones, do some research on it, or talk to your alleged therapist? Jesus Christ...
For sure, although I think people are probably bored of me saying that.

In a high end establishment, I would also expect the horses to have more self carriage than what they did on that clip she showed. Also, if she's good, then she'd be balanced and trusted enough to take video while riding? I do it all the time when I'm off road

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
First claims dizziness and interrupts her plans of online money begging. Gets people talking and even assuming pregnancy.
The day next, leads us all into more suspicion by "documenting" her elegant visit to a hospital. Right after says she's sick. Right after goes to a hairdresser because even a sick person must look they're in the top of their game. And today goes riding a poor horsy.

Me, at least and while a child, used to hide under the bed when I wanted to trick mama into thinking I had already left for school. Of course it didn't work in the long run, but I never left big signs that I was still around.
Her behavior is inconsistent as always. I don't understand how her students don't see this and how they can believe her. At this point she's like Donald Trump when he claimed he can shoot a man on 5th Avenue and people would still vote him. Anja can say and do any stupidity and any lie and still people buy her course.
WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just imagine waking up to this face, no, don’t.
That poor horse. 😭
With a face like this, the only thing she will ride is what she pays for. *wink*
EACA1408-62C2-43DA-B3CD-201382F5B9A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Her behavior is inconsistent as always. I don't understand how her students don't see this and how they can believe her. At this point she's like Donald Trump when he claimed he can shoot a man on 5th Avenue and people would still vote him. Anja can say and do any stupidity and any lie and still people buy her course.
WHY?
Because Anna Bey reinforces what these people already believe/think, and tells them it is okay/positive/elegant to dream, to be greedy (want everything without working hard), to be narcissistic and self-centred, to use men for money. People like to hear what they want to hear.

Take Brianna as an example, she was probably vulgar and vain before she took SOA courses. Her confidence dropped when she was in an abusive relationship and then she found Anna Bey who re-confirmed her past beliefs (that, for example, she is the prettiest, and she deserves a man to provide for her).

Reactions: 14
You said it perfectly!!!

She FEEDS off of people’s reactions & attention. It will never stop.

People like her are martyrs. (No disrespect to real martyrs or anyone that’s been harassed for their beliefs).
She loves the “persecution” that comes from “simply trying to help women elevate their lives”, as she would probably say.

As much as Tattle stresses her out, it also energizes her in a sick way because to her it’s “confirmation” that she must be doing something right “for humanity” (so dramatic). 🙄

At every chance she gets, she stubbornly reminds her audience of just “how hard” she’s working FOR THEM. :rolleyes:

The more health related issues she has, the more we will hear about them. She’ll even end up pivoting trying to make it seem like she’s an advocate “for women who suffer with health issues while still trying to juggle living like an elegant lady”. 🤢

It’s so predictable and disgusting but she is so deprived for attention (on a daily basis) that she cannot help but to play the victim.

So, no need to feel sorry for her ladies!! Your pity & emotions are her currency. Gimme gimmeee gimmeeee!

Until she becomes: 1. A charitable & generous human being, 2. Discreet about her woes, 3. Starts adding real value (creative, original, inspired value) to her niche.. I can’t respect or take her seriously.

P.S. @Lalooooo Thank you for your sweet compliment. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is actually exactly what I expected from her. No glitter or big tulle gown. Not because she actually has taste but because she wants to be seen in a specific way by the people. Like this elegant, sophisticated grand dame of high society lol
Kate Middleton is one of her big inspos btw.
Imo she looks frumpy and grannyish. You can choose classic, more modest pieces and still look stylish and youthful. She constantly fails at it. But shall she believe whatever she wants....

to the member who was asking me in the previous thread if she met the italian guy aka mykill in italy.... she met him in malta, where they talk italian. Thats the connection ;)
In Malta 🇲🇹 they learn English and Italian at a young age, but speak their own (peculiar sounding) language.

That's flexible equestrian fashion, darling. :LOL:
Flamoyant!!! Lol

How about: Anna Bey School of Affluence married to husband average JOEseph review

Screenshot_20210206-192934_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210206-192926_Instagram.jpg

She really needs to dissolve these huge lips

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I find her engagement ring very odd... I doubt it’s a real diamond, it has no shine at all and it doesn’t look clear. If it is a real diamond, the quality is very low. My own ring has a smaller diamond (it’s only 1.2 carats) but it’s very clear and shiny. I would expect miss high caliber to get a much better ring than me, a poor average woman.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seems to be a tie between

1- Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews
2- Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband

Whoever goes for 1 just hit (y)
Whoever goes for 2 just hit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find her engagement ring very odd... I doubt it’s a real diamond, it has no shine at all and it doesn’t look clear. If it is a real diamond, the quality is very low. My own ring has a smaller diamond (it’s only 1.2 carats) but it’s very clear and shiny. I would expect miss caliber to get a much better ring than me, poor woman.
That’s a gorgeous ring you have!! Yes, totally agree. I replayed the video (breakfast tray in the pool) several times and you’re right it hardly sparkles while in the sun which is a bad sign. Why she doesn’t just show a close-up is very suspicious considering that’s the first thing we all do when we acquire something we adore!

Reactions: 9
I find her engagement ring very odd... I doubt it’s a real diamond, it has no shine at all and it doesn’t look clear. If it is a real diamond, the quality is very low. My own ring has a smaller diamond (it’s only 1.2 carats) but it’s very clear and shiny. I would expect miss high caliber to get a much better ring than me, a poor average woman.
You have a beautiful ring! Much better than hers.

Is hers emerald cut not round brilliant cut like yours?

Round brilliant cut diamonds tend to give out the most sparkles. Emerald cut ones reflect lights differently hence generally less sparkling.

For the same amount of money, you get higher carats with emerald cut than round brilliant cut. I wouldn’t be surprised that she goes for the carats over the sparkles just for more presence.

For an emerald cut diamond to look nice, clarity is also very important. This is clearly lacking too.

She would have shown a closer shot of the diamond if it was real - it’s more expensive than a Chanel bag and she’s been flaunting that Chanel bag over and over again. The fact that she hasn’t makes me wonder if it is Swarovski 😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My vote was for the very simple Elite Upgrade one, since that is new name she is using for the funnel. She may try to distance herself from School of Affluence and act like this is a new course, even though it's a copy paste and lorem ipsum.

Seems to be a tie between

1- Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews
2- Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband

Whoever goes for 1 just hit (y)
Whoever goes for 2 just hit :ROFLMAO:
By the way, who remembers her admitting that she bought herself a Swarovski ring and used to wear it on her engagement finger, she said it was for Law of Attraction lol. She should have bought herself a moissanite, sparkles more and is cheaper!

• Heart
  • Haha
My vote was for the very simple Elite Upgrade one, since that is new name she is using for the funnel. She may try to distance herself from School of Affluence and act like this is a new course, even though it's a copy paste and lorem ipsum.

By the way, who remembers her admitting that she bought herself a Swarovski ring and used to wear it on her engagement finger, she said it was for Law of Attraction lol.
Yes #6 from the initial list.
No one is searching for
School of affluence husband
As a stand alone search query.

Reactions: 4
This is heartbreaking, that scammer made me doubt myself and the life I'm building with my husband 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

By the way, who remembers her admitting that she bought herself a Swarovski ring and used to wear it on her engagement finger, she said it was for Law of Attraction lol. She should have bought herself a moissanite, sparkles more and is cheaper!
I didn't see many suggesting that name that's why I didn't included it. Alright, let's not be unfair...

Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews, hit (y)
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband, hit :ROFLMAO:
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Elite Upgrade, hit
❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.