Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that or her mother didn't really care about her. Straightening the teeth goes beyond looks and can affect your health as well.
Maybe that's why she's so furious about her childhood and early adulthood. She probably didn't have access to basic health checks: flat feet, crooked teeth and perhaps a discreet lazy eye as some ladies here have spotted.
Maybe that's why even with expensive bags and some fancy clothes there's still something odd about her, and that's her traumas.
That's very likely the case. I know people who can easily afford these things do not have those checks done regularly enough. A lot of the times, it's because they were from humble backgrounds and did not know how important these things are. I have nothing against them. I respect all self-made successful people in all fields. The problem with her is that 1) she's trying pain a picture of her childhood to be something better than it is, which is a denial of her own identity, 2) she's trying to make the usual life seem to be what only the "elite" can have, and 3) she's profiting from poor people from the above.

Reactions: 5
Healthcare is almost free in Sweden, dental care is free until you’re 21 and to study at university is also free, In fact you actually receive around 300 euros each month as a support benefit for studying that you don’t have to pay back.

Aija could very well been neglected by her mother, but at the age of 19 for example you can make your own decisions regarding your health and teeth, especially if it’s bothering her like she says it did. If it was such an issue, why didn’t she just ask for braces at the dentist?

Reactions: 7
Healthcare is almost free in Sweden, dental care is free until you’re 21 and to study at university is also free, In fact you actually receive around 300 euros each month as a support benefit for studying that you don’t have to pay back.

Aija could very well been neglected by her mother, but at the age of 19 for example you can make your own decisions regarding your health and teeth, especially if it’s bothering her like she says it did. If it was such an issue, why didn’t she just ask for braces at the dentist?
We know that by 19 she went to Italy to start her amazing life 😁 and she always makes it sound as if she "escaped" from Sweden. So I guess by the time she became an adult her top priority was to flee from her life over taking care of herself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And just when I was posting that she posted this video:
View attachment 400386

Which translates to: how to stay delusional despite the truth being told on tattle :D
Gosh. She sounds more aggressive, upset, and masculine (like in toxic maculinity) than ever. It literally feels like nails through my ear-drums

Pissed much by Tattle's Elegant threads, Ajia? ;)

• Haha
I didn't watch the video but I think she copied me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I did a video about that you need to stop caring few weeks ago I am dead lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I believe she’s left it for too late! The government pays all the way to 21 years old but only if it affects your health. That’s why orthodontics ie teeth straightening are only available for teenagers, as it can have implications on their health. I’m not sure the Swedish health system supports any kind of aesthetic treatment.
I’m not from Sweden so please anyone correct that if I’m mistaken.

Regarding obtaining a degree, she would still need to have at least some half decent grades? At least some Ds? I guess she just failed and got no offers!

Reactions: 4
There is something very dark and sad about her childhood. It is being revealed from the horse's (heehee) mouth.

Let's set the scene.

In the shadows of the post Soviet world, the fringes of Russia and Scandinavia meet in Finland and Estonia. A desperate young woman, like Russian culture has taught her, is determined to succeed by any means necessary. She gets pregnant by [unknown man] and resolves to enter Sweden. But how will she stay? Immigrant wives get to remain in Sweden. She finds a Swedish man to take her and her whelp in.

Her new life begins.

Now she is in the land of opportunity. All the chances she didn't have in her home country are now open to her. Education, for example. She works to become a lawyer. Her specialty? Immigration law. She advises other immigrants on how they can stay in Sweden.

Little Aija is not so much of a concern anymore. She is an afterthought, between the law books and a busy new practice. Occasionally she passes her mother in the corridor at home and they stare blankly at each other, like strangers. Mommy doesn't have time or frankly doesn't care too much about Aija and her grades, development, doesn't teach her basic life skills like cooking.

The stepfather hovers in the background. Another afterthought. He has served his purpose. To young Aija he is just as distant as her mother.

Aija with her shoddy clothes, Russian accent and strange teeth sticks out at school, but the children try to be nice. They quickly realise this farm girl only forms relationships with the dogs and horses she meets. Any girls who befriend her quickly see the look in her eyes turn to envy and hatred.

After a while, they stop trying and leave Aija alone.

To be continued...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There is something very dark and sad about her childhood. It is being revealed from the horse's (heehee) mouth.

Let's set the scene.

In the shadows of the post Soviet world, the fringes of Russia and Scandinavia meet in Finland and Estonia. A desperate young woman, like Russian culture has taught her, is determined to succeed by any means necessary. She gets pregnant by [unknown man] and resolves to enter Sweden. But how will she stay? Immigrant wives get to remain in Sweden. She finds a Swedish man to take her and her whelp in.

Her new life begins.

Now she is in the land of opportunity. All the chances she didn't have in her home country are now open to her. Education, for example. She works to become a lawyer. Her specialty? Immigration law. She advises other immigrants on how they can stay in Sweden.

Little Aija is not so much of a concern anymore. She is an afterthought, between the law books and a busy new practice. Occasionally she passes her mother in the corridor at home and they stare blankly at each other, like strangers. Mommy doesn't have time or frankly doesn't care too much about Aija and her grades, development, doesn't teach her basic life skills like cooking.

The stepfather hovers in the background. Another afterthought. He has served his purpose. To young Aija he is just as distant as her mother.

Aija with her shoddy clothes, Russian accent and strange teeth sticks out at school, but the children try to be nice. They quickly realise this farm girl only forms relationships with the dogs and horses she meets. Any girls who befriend her quickly see the look in her eyes turn to envy and hatred.

After a while, they stop trying and leave Aija alone.

To be continued...
I nearly cried 😂
I honestly think it was pretty much like you described. All the other girls at school with either naturally nice teeth or braces whilst hers resembles a malnourished horse. She maybe asked her mother to go to the dentist, for some decent clothes from the charity shop, perhaps a tuition to help her with her grades because every other Swedish girl were having a fairly good life.
that’s why she’s bitter. Honestly if she never mentioned she was raised in Sweden I would never imagine it! Perhaps she was locked inside the stables just allowed to go to primary school? Other than that, she cannot possible have grown up in Stockholm like she said in her instagram live with Lauren A.

• Haha
InkedComment 1.gif

"smear Campaign" blahblah AGAIN.
Will she one day take responsability for her actions? For someone who talks so much about the Universe and sending good to reap good, it's strange that she doesn't understand the "karma is not a witch, it's a mirror" thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And just when I was posting that she posted this video:
View attachment 400386

Which translates to: how to stay delusional despite the truth being told on tattle :D
Took one for the team and skimmed through that video. It feels like her showing off to us that she's still having decent profit and view counts even though we are doing this...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe she’s left it for too late! The government pays all the way to 21 years old but only if it affects your health. That’s why orthodontics ie teeth straightening are only available for teenagers, as it can have implications on their health. I’m not sure the Swedish health system supports any kind of aesthetic treatment.
I’m not from Sweden so please anyone correct that if I’m mistaken.

Regarding obtaining a degree, she would still need to have at least some half decent grades? At least some Ds? I guess she just failed and got no offers!
I believe the same, she probably waited way to long and was clueless, even though the Swedish system is veeeeeeeeeery generous.
Im Swedish and I know girls who had their breast implants fully covered by the health care system due to “psychological reasons”. braces wouldn’t be that difficult to obtain if it really was an issue like Aija claims, saying it was a defect and so on.
I think she’s lying about this whole teeth thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Took one for the team and skimmed through that video. It feels like her showing off to us that she's still having decent profit and view counts even though we are doing this...
Lol she really would think that Youtube somehow translates to real-life success. When your entire lie and scam is exposed on Tattle you have basically guaranteed that whatever you do next will fail. What a clown.

Part 2 of the story incoming. After I have my wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Only Anna can complain about growing up in a country with a great health care and school / education system 🙄 I get that life can be boring after living in your home country all these years but I bet Sweden is not so bad that you need to escape to Italy to finally be able to live a good life. She makes it sound like she had to leave because Sweden is so horrible. Girl, you were just bored with your life.

Reactions: 15
@cocoharuka And they say we're a bunch of envious, lazy and unsuccessful women who got plenty of time to crucify the sister they never had,
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes one's opinion is just wrong. Period,
You're either humble enough to turn your head to different sides in order to see the bigger picture or you remain stubborn, looking at just what's in front of you, lost and missing out on what's really valuable.
View attachment 400515
Will she one day take responsability for her actions? For someone who talks so much about the Universe and sending good to reap good, it's strange that she doesn't understand the "karma is not a witch, it's a mirror" thing.
Maybe we should also try to give out more suggestions such as the skincare ones and Kibbe body type ones a few threads ago. Once those girls see we actually have better things to teach (for free!), they will start to trust us more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's very likely the case. I know people who can easily afford these things do not have those checks done regularly enough. A lot of the times, it's because they were from humble backgrounds and did not know how important these things are. I have nothing against them. I respect all self-made successful people in all fields. The problem with her is that 1) she's trying pain a picture of her childhood to be something better than it is, which is a denial of her own identity, 2) she's trying to make the usual life seem to be what only the "elite" can have, and 3) she's profiting from poor people from the above.
It could be so. My friend is from a post-soviet country and even though she had a lovely childhood with parents who gave her their best, she had her first dental hygiene only in her late 20s because her parents had no idea what that is. Even though she was always taken to the best private dentist in the country since early age. So judging that her mom is from Estonia, it could just have been a lack of knowledge.

View attachment 400515
I think the tattle ladies would rather be called smear campaign activists than join Anna's preaching and be prostitution promoters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO: I just love seeing how she struggles to keep the façade of "I'm the winner, I've got the big prize and no one is gonna take it from me".
All this effort due to a simple gossip forum. Now imagine if we really got organized...
Thank Heaven, Aija. Get better on your tactics and maybe, just maybe, in one year your face won't be twice as rough as it is right now compared to one year ago.

Reactions: 8
As someone not from the developed region, I'll say when she said Sweden wasn't good enough for her really took me by surprise. People over this side of the world will do anything to go over there and she nonchalantly left it doesn't sit well in my book. Especially when her trips afterwards are precarious party places

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.