Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read a bit in the materials posted here yesterday. And it just proves her course is worth like 50 bucks. Given also the previous materials uploaded here. I honestly feel like the whole workshop ahead of the course is way better than the course. It so well thought marketing wise and brainwashy wise =D that I am not surprised naive ladies will totally buy into this. The think with the dreamy and motivational videos in between her talking are a good strategy as well. If I really think about it from a point of view of a desperate girl no matter how desperate she gotta think omg this is what I need. Anna leveled up as well now she living the life because also the way she talks in the workshop it just all falls together. She is such sick person really. The course has no value I even feel like her videos are better than the whole course. Of course its great to give information for free but such a course must be somewhat lifechanging which it totally isnt. I absolutely don't get it how there was even one person who would say her course is worth the money :rolleyes: This must really end. Like what spectatular information did she even give in the course? None. I am not talking as biased person just reality. These are my thought so again I won't be surprised people will buy into her tit based on the workshop.

Reactions: 9
I read a bit in the materials posted here yesterday. And it just proves her course is worth like 50 bucks. Given also the previous materials uploaded here. I honestly feel like the whole workshop ahead of the course is way better than the course. It so well thought marketing wise and brainwashy wise =D that I am not surprised naive ladies will totally buy into this. The think with the dreamy and motivational videos in between her talking are a good strategy as well. If I really think about it from a point of view of a desperate girl no matter how desperate she gotta think omg this is what I need. Anna leveled up as well now she living the life because also the way she talks in the workshop it just all falls together. She is such sick person really. The course has no value I even feel like her videos are better than the whole course. Of course its great to give information for free but such a course must be somewhat lifechanging which it totally isnt. I absolutely don't get it how there was even one person who would say her course is worth the money :rolleyes: This must really end. Like what spectatular information did she even give in the course? None. I am not talking as biased person just reality. These are my thought so again I won't be surprised people will buy into her tit based on the workshop.
it’s the same people who know so little that they believed that THIS combo can be the combo of someone who have any right to charge you for fashion consultation. They LITERALLY dont know anything. To them anna knows everything like “the lady in company” student who last time posted the YT review. if you know so little that you believe a gold coin necklace and pearls can be convincing life changing items you will fall for annas bs.
so far this is her most badly put together look.
I think shes getting desperate with using all these low quality tactics. Complain so loudly all the time that she work so hard and must go long holiday during lockdown while presenting this EXTRA low quality BS. What a faker. She have done nothing at all to improve. Now shes going to implicate some poor horse in her schemes.

If her so.me. person not smart enough to find this forum while doing brand profile ... might as well not hire them. Lols.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Anna, if you're reading this..

just focus on your youtube channel until you get 10M subscribers. it'll be a lot less headache and the money will still come in. easier in fact. No hassle of following up with students and if you want more cash, just sell merch..elegant notebooks.. this course is going to end your career so quickly..

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Anna, if you're reading this..

just focus on your youtube channel until you get 10M subscribers. it'll be a lot less headache and the money will still come in. easier in fact. No hassle of following up with students and if you want more cash, just sell merch..elegant notebooks.. this course is going to end your career so quickly..
Don’t give her ideas! For free! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi christyyy93, is it possible for you to look something up - the demographics of your latest Anna Bey video? I am interested to learn what percentage of her viewers are children. If this is too difficult to do it, or if you don't want to share this information, please disregard.

Reactions: 6
Hi christyyy93, is it possible for you to look something up - the demographics of your latest Anna Bey video? I am interested to learn what percentage of her viewers are children. If this is too difficult to do it, or if you don't want to share this information, please disregard.
Hello I cannot get such metric for a specific video I think I would need more overall views on my channel to get that if so. I have only age metric for my whole channel and no kids really as you can see. Most of my public is between 18-24 and 25-34 years old. As for countries most views due to the Annas videos from USA by far, followed by UK.

Attachments

• Heart
I had horrible teeth growing up but I had an orthodontic treatment which lasted about 4 years (I started at the age of 14). Before I went to university my teeth were already perfect. As an adult I had teeth whitening sessions and I get many compliments specially now that veneers are quite accessible through finance. So Ana you’re not that special.

However, you can have access to the best and most modern veneers available but they will never be as good as straightened natural teeth. Sorry Ana!

I don’t know WHY she kicks such a fuss about her teeth. Who is she trying to blame? I’m sure her being raised in Sweden she could have got a treatment for free? Why her mother didn’t bother to take her to a orthodontist?

This sounds like a lot of resentment built up in her childhood and resembles she was deprived and uncared by her family. I had a neighbour exactly like this. The government paid for everything she had. She lived in the 3 bedroom flat just below me, had 2 kids and all she used to do was smoke weed every single day, go back and forth from the shop and pick her kids up from the school. I usually saw her kids playing in the garden all afternoon, every day (I work from home and my office window is straight into the communal gardens). They didn’t do any fun activity like dance or sports. The little girl definitely needed some new clothes which she could buy from a charity shop but didn’t bother to. It was like she was looking but not seeing her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I read online (please correct me any Swedes who are reading this) that dental care is free in Sweden until the age of 21

• Wow
For me it was free too, I live in Europe and in my country you don’t have to pay for dental care if you’re under 18. I got braces when I was 12-13 ish. It’s not because I wanted it, it’s because my dentist said I had to get them. (we go to the dentist twice a year for checkups, as anyone should?) Maybe Anna never went to the dentist and didn’t get advice..?

I had horrible teeth growing up but I had an orthodontic treatment which lasted about 4 years (I started at the age of 14). Before I went to university my teeth were already perfect. As an adult I had teeth whitening sessions and I get many compliments specially now that veneers are quite accessible through finance. So Ana you’re not that special.

However, you can have access to the best and most modern veneers available but they will never be as good as straightened natural teeth. Sorry Ana!

I don’t know WHY she kicks such a fuss about her teeth. Who is she trying to blame? I’m sure her being raised in Sweden she could have got a treatment for free? Why her mother didn’t bother to take her to a orthodontist?

This sounds like a lot of resentment built up in her childhood and resembles she was deprived and uncared by her family. I had a neighbour exactly like this. The government paid for everything she had. She lived in the 3 bedroom flat just below me, had 2 kids and all she used to do was smoke weed every single day, go back and forth from the shop and pick her kids up from the school. I usually saw her kids playing in the garden all afternoon, every day (I work from home and my office window is straight into the communal gardens). They didn’t do any fun activity like dance or sports. The little girl definitely needed some new clothes which she could buy from a charity shop but didn’t bother to. It was like she was looking but not seeing her children.
Look at her feet. She has disorder called flat feet. It is very common during childchood. It only requires wearing special shoes. Its for free if you have health insurance. It seems like her mother has neglected her as child. Strange beeing in such a country as Sweden and hasnt benefited from it.

So it's safe to say she grew up envying all the girls that got to have or experience things that such age normally do while she remained stuck in a stable life. She stated in one of her videos that she used to stay there long hours so her mother constantly needed to go after her. With this it's also safe to say her relationship with her mother has always been complicated at least. Was Aija a kid while her mother was in Law School? That could also explain a lot.
So as Aija was growing up/becoming a woman her view of the world just got worse. She got all role models, examples that structures us while we're developing, from outside home The outcome? She realized everything is transactional and "fake till you make it" became her motto.
Gosh, her life is a Domino Effect, a series of attempt and error to belong to something that's been lacking since the beginning.
She blames her late transformation to the lack of early orientation (Mama issues) and thanks insivible mentors instead.
I could pity her, but I won't.

• Heart
Where can i find some more screenshots of her former jetsetbabe blog? It would be quite interesting to read.

Reactions: 1
I read online (please correct me any Swedes who are reading this) that dental care is free in Sweden until the age of 21
Correct. Only the kids who were to-cool-for-school didn’t get braces because they hated how it looked and couldn’t understand the long term benefit. They bitterly regretted it once they were a bit older.
I bet Aija falls into this category.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen many spelling mistakes using the youtube subtitles option (in general, not only in her videos). The creators have to fix the subtitles and write their captions to show them correctly. I've only seen very few videos with no mistakes on their captions - especially those from English teachers due to a teaching purpose -.
About the transcription, it's not a bad idea to have both ways to access the information: video and document.
I've been taking several courses from work, and the trainings have both options. Having the document is good if you want to have the information there and summarise it and for those who have hearing problems. However, the transcriptions must always be error-free, as the purpose is to show the exact information from the video but in a document.

When did she post that? Why so she would create so much mystery about it anyway? Does she think someone will pay just to view that picture? haha It doesn't make any sense.
By the way, even though I understand the insecurity on her teeth (as they were my main insecurity as well) I cannot understand why she got dental crowns! To get crowns your teeth must be heavily filled. So, basically, the structure of your natural teeth ends up being non-existent. Having braces is the best option and veneers in case they are stained.
I have seen a lot of YT videos with proper subtitles, because some channels add subtitles to every video of them and they’re correct, no mistakes, etc. Anna has subtitles too but in her videos I notice that she has a lot of mistakes, so the person who writes the subtitles for her probably doesn’t understand what she’s talking about. With the transcription it’s a shame that it’s indeed not proofread etc, especially if you charge $1000 for it. She’s not professional at all, which I thought at first.

She has a proper camera, microphone, decor (not her home.. a shame bc she pretends to be so affluent), her website looks okay, but when it comes to the details, she’s VERY unprofessional.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210124-171203_Instagram.jpg

To all of you haters who say I am single!!! Here is the Shadow of my "partnheeeeer" 😂 oh and me standing by not riding myself ofc just standing there filming other people ride horses so you know I am a great jockey 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Correct. Only the kids who were to-cool-for-school didn’t get braces because they hated how it looked and couldn’t understand the long term benefit. They bitterly regretted it once they were a bit older.
I bet Aija falls into this category.
Either that or her mother didn't really care about her. Straightening the teeth goes beyond looks and can affect your health as well.
Maybe that's why she's so furious about her childhood and early adulthood. She probably didn't have access to basic health checks: flat feet, crooked teeth and perhaps a discreet lazy eye as some ladies here have spotted.
Maybe that's why even with expensive bags and some fancy clothes there's still something odd about her, and that's her traumas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And just when I was posting that she posted this video:
Screenshot_20210124-171619_YouTube.jpg

Which translates to: how to stay delusional despite the truth being told on tattle :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.