Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she would just stop posting so much. Someone here earlier said she’s really triggering and honestly it’s so true. I think a lot of people (like me) are following her rn because we’ve been in similar situations and really want the best for her and are rooting for her to come out of this with a truly healthy mindset, but every story she posts where she’s talking to the camera seems sooooo transparent to me, it’s very hard to watch. Maybe it’s because I’m a little bit older than her and can now see that the only way to get better is by really commitment to accepting yourself - which is SO HARD, and “fake it till you make it” can actually be helpful as a mantra-type technique, don’t get me wrong. But once you’ve gone through it yourself it’s easy to recognize someone who is forcing it, and there are too many girls her own age and younger who are looking to her for recovery tips and advice. Normally I would never comment on this because I know everyone’s experience is extremely personal but I know if I had seen her account when I was younger it would have really made it harder for me to come out of the hole I was in. If she wants to produce authentic “recovery content”, even in real time, she should not be promoting any kind of restrictive diet - her freak out over the soup was the final straw for me. I’ve struggled with similar issues and I like to follow a plant based diet (now that I’m a few years into recovery! Not a few weeks!!) and don’t think it necessarily has to be restrictive when you’re in a healthy mindset, due to all the alternative options offered these days (many of these options just happen to have high fat contents, which might scare someone in her shoes). I just can’t truthfully believe she cares that much about a bit of milk for any reasons other than (subconscious or not) restriction. It’s just too soon and her raw reaction to that was a dead giveaway to me. Anyway that’s my rant.
omg this i completely agree with. i also have struggled with restrictive eating etc in the past and i would have complete crying meltdowns over dominos giving me the non vegan dip and tiny things like that!! it’s honestly horrible watching her stories and seeing her doing all these same things (eg the soup thing) that me and i think a lot of people can relate to

Reactions: 4
Since my disordered eating developed 6 years ago it's taken me a solid 2+ years of actively trying to get better to feel like I am doing okay. And I STILL would never consider giving food or fitness advice to ANYONE because I know my advice might still be tainted by a disordered mindset. I wouldn't risk putting my disordered thoughts onto another person EVER. So the fact that Anna does just disgusts me :/

Also I'm not going to get over the fact that she said she wanted to share that she is bulimic but she wanted to make $ still.

ALSO. Anna can't say she "used to be" bulimic. EDs are something that stay in remission but many people say that you will always be at risk for relapse, like an alcoholic might be sober but those behaviors are just dormant for them. She IS bulimic still and just because she is clean from the b/p cycle doesn't mean she is better or over it. It just means it is controlled right now. But it is dangerous to suggest that when you are clean from the b/p cycle that you are "over it." It doesn't work that way at all.

Reactions: 10
Omg as if she was going on yesterday about “not doing cardio anymore” and now she’s come out saying she’s been running every day this week and not even eating before... this girl needs to delete her account fr

Reactions: 14
This girl rlly just said she does a fasted run, eats and goes right to the gym

Reactions: 6
i feel like we’re just watching her fall apart again... this is not recovery in any way shape or form. fasted running, going to the gym for a prolonged amount of time and still eating the lower calorie options. she needs help but instead she thinks she’s recovered from a month of listening to a wacky man and is now clearly back into trying to lose weight.

also literally just remembered this as i was typing, she’s said multiple times she hates running so wtf?

Reactions: 11
the fact she’s pretty much promoting 9000 cal
binges to get her period and recover disgusts me
literally !! this isn’t healthy either and extremely dangerous for people that have been undereating for a long time as there’s the risk of refeeding syndrome !! it’s genuinely stressing me out so much her posting all this shite like the amount of people that will be taking what she says as the truth is SO dangerous

is it just me or has she deleted any posts talking about losing her period?

Reactions: 6
Anna as long as weight loss is done through healthy eating and exercise, small forms of weight loss to help joint function, hormone levels, dopamine levels, bone density, fertility, etc is completely okay. This is an indisputable scientific fact, but then again Anna doesn't believe in science.
Anna will do anything but apologize, admit she knows nothing about health and fitness, or delete her account because in her own words, "the money's too good".

Reactions: 8
Is...is anyone gonna tell Anna that in ED recovery they teach you that engaging in those behaviors wasn't about your body to begin with?? She's acting all enlightened saying that losing weight doesn't make you happy. GIRL. IT WASNT ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS, IT WAS A MENTAL DISORDER WITH DEEP PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSES THAT YOU NEED TO GO TO THERAPY TO SORT OUT.

she's running everyday now, ofc tho because summer's approaching............ I can't with her, just watch her show off her body again once she loses all the weight. And I know that sounds bad but i can already see her doing it.

Omg that tik tok, please what the heck!! I dont know if i can swear on this lol but i am honestly stunned. If you guys are looking for good fitness influencers Milly g fit is a really good one!!
But I am actually shocked with Anna right now, she needs to take another break because this is so bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She also replied to a comment like this.. when I bet you my whole bank account the girl who left the comment is way further along in her recovery than Anna
Give. Tips. ????? Am I tripping or did she really say that? It's been, what, a month since she admitted she has an ED?

Of course everyones different but I FINALLY know what it feels like to exercise and eat for pleasure and health, almost 10 years since I first developed an ED.

She's a genuine disgrace. Why are gymshark still sponsoring her?

Reactions: 7
she's running everyday now, ofc tho because summer's approaching............ I can't with her, just watch her show off her body again once she loses all the weight. And I know that sounds bad but i can already see her doing it.

Omg that tik tok, please what the heck!! I dont know if i can swear on this lol but i am honestly stunned. If you guys are looking for good fitness influencers Milly g fit is a really good one!!
But I am actually shocked with Anna right now, she needs to take another break because this is so bad.
milly g fit is AMAZING she’s so damn lovely too, replies to DMs and genuinely wants to help people, not doing it because the “money’s good” not with some vortex healer

Reactions: 3
Give. Tips. ????? Am I tripping or did she really say that? It's been, what, a month since she admitted she has an ED?

Of course everyones different but I FINALLY know what it feels like to exercise and eat for pleasure and health, almost 10 years since I first developed an ED.

She's a genuine disgrace. Why are gymshark still sponsoring her?
They likely signed her to a year long contract and have to honour the contract. I think gymshark will drop her after the contract ends in October.

Reactions: 5
ah i came on here to say everything thats basically already been said but so glad u guys think the same

going to the gym and running everyday when you’re in ‘recovery’ from an ed that invloved compulsive over-exercising is actually mind-boggling.

what’s worse is that she’s promoting it to her followers. don’t get me wrong its far better than before and at least she has some self awareness now but i actually kind of just want to shake her?

she’s spouting all of this bs about a very linear unrealistic recovery in the exact same way she promoted unrealistic and unhealthy weight loss goals.

it makes people like me, who’s had bulimia for 3 years and is trying so hard to recover, feel kind of terrible tbh. there’s no way i could just snap out of it in a couple of months.

i actually wish she’d just not go on social media for another few months AT LEAST. and if she has to then stop being triggering and giving people damaging advice.

so done

Reactions: 11
Lol, I've been watching this thread for the past couple of weeks and only now made an account just so that I can continue to see this thread (I haven't gone on any other forums here lmao). But, it's honestly so damaging the way Anna is continuing to post and to be publicly promoting what she's doing now (vortex healer, her soups, now fasted runs). I also find it so odd the way every comment on her instagram posts and her youtube videos are thanking her? I'm genuinely worried about those people who find Anna's content to be "helpful" when most of it has no bearing :/

Sorry, but she just posted a new TikTok talking about how she's "vibing" now and doing much better than before (2 months ago) and her comments are rather interesting. Someone called her out (very nicely) and suggested that she not give advice so soon in her ED recovery journey and Anna's responses to it divert to (I'm paraphrasing) "we all have bad days, ups and downs. There's no such thing as truly happy." Like girl huh? We all know that no one is constantly happy. We're just asking you to not give "ED recovery tips" when you've only been in your "recovery journey" (quotations for obvious reasons) for 2 months.