Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuinely worried about her stories... if she’s having these issues, and she’s projecting them onto her audience, just imagine how many girls anew now going to be thinking “omg well if anna is afraid then i bet i will be, gosh look at everything that’s wrong” and now we have a group of people afraid to go out in something that’s not baggy 😶

Reactions: 6
i find her recent stories so uncomfortable to watch it’s like she’s trying to convince herself she’s fine but she’s clearly not :( she needs professional help not yoga and veganism

i find her recent stories so uncomfortable to watch it’s like she’s trying to convince herself she’s fine but she’s clearly not :( she needs professional help not yoga and veganism
my thoughts exactly. she’s preaching about recovery yet she hasn’t recovered at all herself. this ‘therapy’ she does, may have helped slightly shift her mindset but she clearly needs real professional help. i also think she’s currently trying to lose weight again, just from the way she talks it’s like she’s trying to get out of this body she has now, asap

Reactions: 9
my thoughts exactly. she’s preaching about recovery yet she hasn’t recovered at all herself. this ‘therapy’ she does, may have helped slightly shift her mindset but she clearly needs real professional help. i also think she’s currently trying to lose weight again, just from the way she talks it’s like she’s trying to get out of this body she has now, asap
Yea and she said “my body has changed in the last month since I’ve stopped binging” which I took to imply she’s losing weight? Could be wrong

Reactions: 5
Yea and she said “my body has changed in the last month since I’ve stopped binging” which I took to imply she’s losing weight? Could be wrong
exactly what I thought when I heard it... sounds like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s “recovered“ to justify another weight loss attempt

Reactions: 4
Whyyyyy on earthhhh did she keep all the XS Gymshark clothes?! Can't they send her some sizes that would fit and make her feel comfortable??? Keeping those clothes is a big red flag IMO

Reactions: 9
I am just shocked she is still posting. She is so triggering, and of course she did it for the money. She quit her job and needed some sort of income
She's really not recovered but shes not ready for that convo

I don't understand Anna at all. Seems so stressful and unfulfilling to try to continue making money off of the "fitness influencer" lifestyle. If she's all about being happy and positive now, don't you think her first idea would be to quit social media as a career and do something else?

I don't understand Anna at all. Seems so stressful and unfulfilling to try to continue making money off of the "fitness influencer" lifestyle. If she's all about being happy and positive now, don't you think her first idea would be to quit social media as a career and do something else?
I don't either, she's promoting this lifestyle saying she is all recovered by she really isn't and she needs to accept that it takes time to recover. Like what is she doing going to the gym in a hoodie, i get she's self conscious but if she really thought her body was beautiful she wouldnt cover it

Reactions: 3
I don't either, she's promoting this lifestyle saying she is all recovered by she really isn't and she needs to accept that it takes time to recover. Like what is she doing going to the gym in a hoodie, i get she's self conscious but if she really thought her body was beautiful she wouldnt cover it
Not to mention she must be boiling

Reactions: 1
Exactly, and if she's really that self-conscious at the gym there's really no reason she NEEDS to go. She could just live a regular active lifestyle and not worry so much about the gym. But she made this her life so now she has to live it I guess.

Reactions: 2
Why’s she still eating low calorie ice cream if she isnt restricting like I’m all for it for people who are trying to cut down but we all know normal ice cream tastes better lol

Reactions: 5
Why’s she still eating low calorie ice cream if she isnt restricting like I’m all for it for people who are trying to cut down but we all know normal ice cream tastes better lol
she is in desperate need of professional help. she’s definitely trying to lose weight rn. recovery shouldn’t be made up of ‘vortex healing’, soup and low cal ice cream. she’s going to end up back at square one.

She's such a narcissist it's actually painful to watch. Why is she throwing a mini tantrum over a soup not being vegan? She blamed the company for not using potatoes! Once again she wants the world to cater to her every want and need.

that wholesome mills was invited on to that class, apparently it was uplifting and amazing
there’s something about her that pisses me off but i couldn’t tell u what it is

Reactions: 3
170 people on the call apparently. It’s so sick that this guy is making so much money off his bullshit pseudoscience. Such a disgrace to the scientific community and such a disservice to people who need actual help.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the convos between that guy and Anna. He has an idea of her trauma and he's exploiting it for this partnership to get her followers' money.

I really wish she would just stop posting so much. Someone here earlier said she’s really triggering and honestly it’s so true. I think a lot of people (like me) are following her rn because we’ve been in similar situations and really want the best for her and are rooting for her to come out of this with a truly healthy mindset, but every story she posts where she’s talking to the camera seems sooooo transparent to me, it’s very hard to watch. Maybe it’s because I’m a little bit older than her and can now see that the only way to get better is by really commitment to accepting yourself - which is SO HARD, and “fake it till you make it” can actually be helpful as a mantra-type technique, don’t get me wrong. But once you’ve gone through it yourself it’s easy to recognize someone who is forcing it, and there are too many girls her own age and younger who are looking to her for recovery tips and advice. Normally I would never comment on this because I know everyone’s experience is extremely personal but I know if I had seen her account when I was younger it would have really made it harder for me to come out of the hole I was in. If she wants to produce authentic “recovery content”, even in real time, she should not be promoting any kind of restrictive diet - her freak out over the soup was the final straw for me. I’ve struggled with similar issues and I like to follow a plant based diet (now that I’m a few years into recovery! Not a few weeks!!) and don’t think it necessarily has to be restrictive when you’re in a healthy mindset, due to all the alternative options offered these days (many of these options just happen to have high fat contents, which might scare someone in her shoes). I just can’t truthfully believe she cares that much about a bit of milk for any reasons other than (subconscious or not) restriction. It’s just too soon and her raw reaction to that was a dead giveaway to me. Anyway that’s my rant.

Reactions: 10