Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Does anyone here play Pocket Camp? I’m loving that at the moment as there is so much more to do compared to the switch. I find I play pocket camp throughout the day and go on the switch a couple of evenings a week just to check for shooting stars/Celeste

Reactions: 2

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Oh ok thank you that sounds pretty cool! Sounds quite similar to pocket camp where you have to get certain items before someone can stay at your camp but more advanced ofc, I’ll definitely but it 🤣
Not sure if anyone’s played pocket camp but it’s definitely worth checking out, I was obsessed temporarily but the graphics aren’t as good as ac and quite limited in what you can do daily
I loved pocket camp but found it got very repetitive after a while. Definitely watch the rest of the direct for the new dlc, it honestly looks so good! And so many new features

LongishCat

VIP Member
I played so much this time last year, for a couple of months, but then I lost interest.
Played again last Saturday again after 5 months 😅
After a few hours my island was back to normal, the villagers stopped nagging about the fact I was gone for so long and I got bored again.
I really dislike how you can only have one island/console. I don't want to redo my current island, it's okay and I have a nice collection of villagers, but I also don't want to restart, cause then I lose the progress on my current one.
Also dislike how you're stuck with real time. It all just gets really repetitive very quickly.

So I'm back to playing Stardew Valley ❤

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Too much going on with the update! No idea what to prioritise first? And how do I get the crops?!
I visited Harv's Island (take 100k bells with you), and set up the Leif co-op. The next day it should be open when you revisit his island. I also travelled to an island with Kapp'n and found tomatoes.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I have had 2 weeks of AC. Hubby and son both have had a switch for a while, and now late teen daughter is furlowed hubby bought her AC and gave her his switch. It’s great that it’s kept her busy, and also great that she’s spent time with her brother and they have bonded over this. But.... I would just like my occasional sit down in the lounge to watch something on tv other than a cartoon girl fishing, and being fuming when she catches an Easter egg (again) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I love animal crossing, there's something very therapeutic about just going beach combing or fishing late at night. I've been going at my island for just under a year now and I still haven't got Peaches or Pears in my fruit. I've tried doing hundreds of Nook Island visits but never find the missing fruit so I can grow my own orchard.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I know I seen on the Nintendo direct they were going hold their own direct for the update, I think that brewster will be added but I worry they are building up so much hype for what might not be a lot to add

Jc456

VIP Member
I’m new to this and I need the 30 iron nuggets for the shop. I stupidly didn’t realise that eating before smashing rocks is a bad idea!! I’ve got 17 nuggets atm, have had for days! Explored a couple islands using nook miles in the hopes of finding some rocks on there to hit but no luck 😫 anyone got any tips of how I can get some iron? I feel like I’m stuck in the game atm until I can find them 😕
They'll respawn. If you dig 3 holes behind you it'll stop you from jumping back so you can get the full amount from the rock

• Heart

Welshgal

VIP Member
From memory yeah I think it’s bunny day! But don’t worry you’ll have more eggs than you’ll ever need, they haunted us all last year 😖😂
They changed the spawn rate! So hopefully we won’t be drowning in eggs this year 😂

Fenella

Chatty Member
Oh I’m back on Stardew Valley too! Just lost so much enthusiasm for AC as it’s all repeats now. And especially now my husband is playing and I feel like I can’t really do anything to the island without checking etc.

Biggest letdown on the Build a Bear front though- huge build up, a big queuing system and then the only 2 they’ve done is fucking Tom Nook and Isabelle. What a joke- I wanted a Stitches!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Not sure if you've heard of the max bell glitch? Some catalogue islands have it. Effectively you pick up a turnip and sell it and it maxes the bells in your ABD account.

I appreciate not everyone wants the game to be made that easy for them, but thought I'd mention it anyway. :)
It does? I've never heard about this lol, i totally need bells, the new 2.0 stuff is crazy priced, my castle walls are like 96k an I think it's over 100k for the castle gate an towers

Fairypop

VIP Member
They changed the spawn rate! So hopefully we won’t be drowning in eggs this year 😂
Oh I didn’t know that!! But thank god 😂 I’ve got countless eggs still in my storage from last year, don’t know why I thought I’d need them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Misssj80

VIP Member
I haven't played for months, have forgotten what my house looks like 😂 but I'm looking forward to the updates and getting back into it

iluvpink

Chatty Member
First had it on the DS, then the Wii. Abandoned Pocket Camp for NH. 17 days of cuteness has got me through lockdown. I love it