Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First had it on the DS, then the Wii. Abandoned Pocket Camp for NH. 17 days of cuteness has got me through lockdown. I love it

Reactions: 2
Is it worth playing without online?

I hacked my switch and got banned from online services 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I can't play online but don't feel like I'm missing out. I think it's only good if you have friends who play who have different fruit etc that you can make money off. I've heard online is pretty rubbish anyway.

I was originally the same as you as I had hacked it. Only things I missed out on were interacting with friends online like visiting their islands, and special events like Easter egg hunts and recipes. I ended up buying the game cause I didn't want to miss out on that stuff but I still think it's worth playing without online services.

Reactions: 1
MAY have just ordered myself a switch lite as a late birthday present. It's for the evenings. Gotta hide it from my 4 year old... 😂

I played AC a lot when I was younger and always found it such a stress relief which is what I really need right now! Me and my eldest used to play it on the Wii all the time together 🥰 He'd get enough entertainment from talking to the villagers all day because the noises they make when they speak used to CRACK him up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have had 2 weeks of AC. Hubby and son both have had a switch for a while, and now late teen daughter is furlowed hubby bought her AC and gave her his switch. It’s great that it’s kept her busy, and also great that she’s spent time with her brother and they have bonded over this. But.... I would just like my occasional sit down in the lounge to watch something on tv other than a cartoon girl fishing, and being fuming when she catches an Easter egg (again) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I have had 2 weeks of AC. Hubby and son both have had a switch for a while, and now late teen daughter is furlowed hubby bought her AC and gave her his switch. It’s great that it’s kept her busy, and also great that she’s spent time with her brother and they have bonded over this. But.... I would just like my occasional sit down in the lounge to watch something on tv other than a cartoon girl fishing, and being fuming when she catches an Easter egg (again) 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly though, I feel her pain with the eggs... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m playing! Haven’t had the time to play much recently as ive neglected my uni work but I try to get some time in when I can 😂

Nooooooooooooo I got banned from online services, my partner kept the custom firmware on ☹☹☹
I’ve just bought the shop and done the second upgrade on my house. I’m starting to get bored quite easily though. Hoping it starts picking up a bit. Maybe it’s just the nostalgia and I’m too old for it now

I'm playing on the switch, I've just had the concert & unlocked terraforming. I'm addicted but knew I would be as I love animal crossing! Ngl, I'm glad bunny day was over with, the eggs were getting on my nerves, even more so than 'it's at least a C+' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5