Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Yeah I have his amiibo. Can just get him and kick him out if you have the switch online.
I actually had Roald for ages a while ago. Good guy.
The way it works is, you need to have an empty plot on your island so you choose whoever you don’t want anymore then either time travel until they ask to leave or wait for them to ask without tt (I don’t mind either ways I know some people don’t like to time travel) and then when they’ve moved out and before someone else moves in, I move Roald into boxes and you come to my island and invite him to live with you. Sounds like a lot I know 😂 but if you’re happy with that, I don’t mind waiting until you get whoever you want to leave :)
Thank you, I’ve got the full compliment of ten islanders but just over half I really don’t want to lose. If you don’t mind I’ll wait until someone I’m a bit ambivalent about decides to go.
I’ll nudge this thread then, thanks.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Anyone getting rid of brown simple panels and a ivy wall? The order of 5 a day is taking forever an time travelling just costs weeds to go insane lol

Little Miss

Yes I love it!

I have played the previous 2 DS games and honestly I am loving this one the most. I'm sure many die hard AC fans would see that as sacrilege though 😂
It’s great isn’t. Haha, you may get torn apart on one of the Facebook groups😂

What is everyone’s favourite villager? My all time favourite is maple. She is just so cute❤

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Wow the update looks amazing! Regretting selling the game now. I’ll have to watch an animal crossing series or something to feel like I’m playing 😂😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Oh nice, I'll probably download the now, I think they go on Asian time for the updates an as soon as its midnight there then they release it, good thing about then being so far ahead of us lol

NicePeasNorma

Mines is still 3 star lol, my old one before it went was 5 star which surprised me as it was no where near completed, I think they rate it on how much stuff is on the island, looking forward to finally being back to a 5 star again
According to what Isabelle suggested me, it's about the amount of stuff you place (and get in exchange for miles) in your island.
I'm still on 3 stars, so I'm investing in infrastructure and those items to raise the popularity score.

conrea37

VIP Member
It’s great isn’t. Haha, you may get torn apart on one of the Facebook groups😂

What is everyone’s favourite villager? My all time favourite is maple. She is just so cute❤
Merry is my favourite but I did have (and love) Maple on my new leaf village!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Im wondering if I cant get snowy/blossom mystery islands because ive only been playing since June so ive never experianced them in the actual game?

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
yes agree with these and will add that I wish that they’d change up what the characters say a bit in the updates, I’m so sick of them saying the same stuff for nearly a year now. I don’t remember it being such an issue in older games but perhaps I’m just misremembering!
Yes! I have 5 lazies on my island (I didn’t pick them, Tom Nook did me the dirty every time I took more than a day to fill a plot) and I’m sick of them all saying exactly the same thing to me 😫

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yeah the mushrooms are just seasonal, it's like the maple leaves an snowflakes that I assume we will get again pretty soon, hoping to have some new diys for the frozen series as I've already got every one of them

Itsalwayssunny

I am second player on my daughters island on the switch. Frustrating waiting for her to do things so we can all move on 🙈
I have used a nook miles ticket and been to another island and found apples to bring back, our native fruit is cherry's.
We had never played animal crossing before now, any hints and tips?

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Alternatively you can visit a bot island and get the bot to drop 40 stacks of gold nuggets which you can sell at Nook's Cranny for 12 million bells (300K each).

Again, people who run catalogue islands generally also have an island with a bot.
Dang so many ways to get bells lol, I literally didn't know about any of this

Thank you! What’s your dodo code? 😊
My dodo is HJ686 what's your name so I know it's you, also please ignore the state of the island lol, it's a work in progress

NicePeasNorma

You also need to have the art exhibit open in the museum before you can get Brewster just in case you haven’t got that yet. Once it’s open blathers will have the thought bubble.
It's already open, but Blathers doesn't have the thought bubble yet. I'll try tomorrow or during the following days 🤔