Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I played so much this time last year, for a couple of months, but then I lost interest.
Played again last Saturday again after 5 months 😅
After a few hours my island was back to normal, the villagers stopped nagging about the fact I was gone for so long and I got bored again.
I really dislike how you can only have one island/console. I don't want to redo my current island, it's okay and I have a nice collection of villagers, but I also don't want to restart, cause then I lose the progress on my current one.
Also dislike how you're stuck with real time. It all just gets really repetitive very quickly.

So I'm back to playing Stardew Valley ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm a big Animal Crossing addict, can't get enough of it!

I ordered some of the Sanrio amiibo cards today so I can get new villagers and furniture. I don't care about being judged. :D

Reactions: 3
I played so much this time last year, for a couple of months, but then I lost interest.
After a few hours my island was back to normal, the villagers stopped nagging about the fact I was gone for so long and I got bored again.
I really dislike how you can only have one island/console. I don't want to redo my current island, it's okay and I have a nice collection of villagers, but I also don't want to restart, cause then I lose the progress on my current one.
Also dislike how you're stuck with real time. It all just gets really repetitive very quickly.

Yes! Another Stardew Valley player! I've not been playing it for long, but im nearly 300 hours in and on year 7 😆

I just checked my stats and I'm up to 805 hours on Animal Crossing.

You can time travel if you get bored of being in real time - close the game and then on your switch home screen go to System Settings - System - Date and Time - Select - Off - change the time and date to whatever you like and then re-open the game and it will be whatever time and date you entered. It's what I'm doing with my restarted island, I went back to 20/03/2020 and now I'm just jumping forward a day when I've done what I want until I catch up with real time again.

Yes! Another Stardew Valley player! I've not been playing it for long, but im nearly 300 hours in and on year 7 😆
Wow, that's impressive! I usually start a new farm around year four. Really happy with the newest update though! Keeps it interesting!
Love this game so so much ❤

You can time travel if you get bored of being in real time - close the game and then on your switch home screen go to System Settings - System - Date and Time - Select - Off - change the time and date to whatever you like and then re-open the game and it will be whatever time and date you entered. It's what I'm doing with my restarted island, I went back to 20/03/2020 and now I'm just jumping forward a day when I've done what I want until I catch up with real time again.
Yeah, I know, I've time traveled already as well. I find it a bit of a hastle though.
Thinking about it, I guess I prefer having a clear story and goals in games. Once my island was the way I like it and my house was fully upgraded, playing AC lost purpose for me.
Probably the same reason why I start a new Stardew Valley farm after about four in game years, as you've accomplished most things (storywise/goals) by then.

I’m sick of ACNH too but forcing myself to get the bunny stuff as I didn’t have the game at this time last year, I ripped my whole island apart and now I have no motivation to redo it 😂
I’m back on my sims 4 addiction too 🙊
Im a sims player too! But I’m loyal to sims 3, I never warmed to sims 4. I used to play for hours on end, but now have kids so just don’t have the time to play. That’s why I like ac - I find it easier to pick up and play for 10 minutes at a time

I'm a big Animal Crossing addict, can't get enough of it!

I ordered some of the Sanrio amiibo cards today so I can get new villagers and furniture. I don't care about being judged. :D
Same here! I play every day without fail, even if it’s just 10 minutes to collect my fossils!

People mentioning The Sims, I used to play the original game for PC in the early 2000s when I was doing my GCSEs and A levels 😂. What’s today’s Sims like in comparison? Wondering if I should get back into it. I’ll admit though I was one for the old cheat codes like rosebud...assuming you can’t do things like that on Switch games.

Reactions: 4
People mentioning The Sims, I used to play the original game for PC in the early 2000s when I was doing my GCSEs and A levels 😂. What’s today’s Sims like in comparison? Wondering if I should get back into it. I’ll admit though I was one for the old cheat codes like rosebud...assuming you can’t do things like that on Switch games.
I used to play original sims when I was doing my A-levels too 😂 Sims 4 is a LOT different to original sims - concept wise it’s much the same but graphics wise it’s a lot more advanced. I think Sims 5 is due out this year or next year as well

I used to play original sims when I was doing my A-levels too 😂 Sims 4 is a LOT different to original sims - concept wise it’s much the same but graphics wise it’s a lot more advanced. I think Sims 5 is due out this year or next year as well
Where did you hear about the sims 5? To my knowledge there‘s no timeline for the Sims 5 yet. Wouldn‘t make since as they just released the „Kits“ anyway 😅

Back to animal crossing. Today is my one year anniversary of getting it! Can‘t really say I‘ve been playing it much anymore. Completely skipped Bunny day 🥴

I used to play animal crossing all the time on my old DS , this was about 10 years ago. Bringing back allll the memories reading this thread!! Making me want to get a switch lite and AC again ❤ i loved it and all the cute little characters, I tried the app game but it wasn't the same. My kid isn't even 3 yet so I can't pretend I'm buying it for him 😂

I used to play animal crossing all the time on my old DS , this was about 10 years ago. Bringing back allll the memories reading this thread!! Making me want to get a switch lite and AC again ❤ i loved it and all the cute little characters, I tried the app game but it wasn't the same. My kid isn't even 3 yet so I can't pretend I'm buying it for him 😂
Do it!!! My boyfriend bought NH for himself 🤣 then our daughter and I got in on it. We then bought daughter her own switch lite to get her off our island as she was ruining it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am missing 4 of the bunny diys and I was just not getting them so I gave up on bunny day, I even time travelled back yesterday to try and get them again but kept getting eggs instead

I am missing 4 of the bunny diys and I was just not getting them so I gave up on bunny day, I even time travelled back yesterday to try and get them again but kept getting eggs instead
Not sure if this helps but some of the diys come to you when you’ve collected a certain amount of each of the eggs. I think it’s around 20. Then it comes to you in a thought. That was my issue last year. Hadn’t fished enough eggs.

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m back on Stardew Valley too! Just lost so much enthusiasm for AC as it’s all repeats now. And especially now my husband is playing and I feel like I can’t really do anything to the island without checking etc.

Biggest letdown on the Build a Bear front though- huge build up, a big queuing system and then the only 2 they’ve done is bleeping Tom Nook and Isabelle. What a joke- I wanted a Stitches!

I think I’m going to time travel back as I forgot to go on on Bunny Day 😂🙈. Also I’m really struggling to get cherry blossom DIYs so will buy me some more time for that too
I spent hours last year getting the cherry blossom DIYs because I didn't want to time travel and not getting them all wasn't an option. :D There are 14 in total.

I made a cherry blossom themed bathroom which I've still got now, a whole year later!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this helps but some of the diys come to you when you’ve collected a certain amount of each of the eggs. I think it’s around 20. Then it comes to you in a thought. That was my issue last year. Hadn’t fished enough eggs.
Yeah maybe that’s where I’m going wrong I’m just so sick of collecting eggs now 😅😂
Ive started stardew valley too but find it so hard to make money 😝

I spent hours last year getting the cherry blossom DIYs because I didn't want to time travel and not getting them all wasn't an option. :D There are 14 in total.

I made a cherry blossom themed bathroom which I've still got now, a whole year later!

I’ve only got 1!!! How do I get more?